Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers (11535 Views)

Pius Odubu Escapes Assassination (Edo Deputy Governor) - Photo / OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. / Bamanga Tukur Escapes Assassination - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by 2million1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
tpapi: because u cud not pass ur jamb for d past few yrs, u av now decide to send thugs to asassinate d registrar,u a big disgrace to dis kontri, common go n study harder so dat u can pass next yrs jamb
how many time did you write JAMB...be sincere please
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by tonididdy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by 2million1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
NnamdiN: I don't see any thing wrong with this statement o. Y'all attacking him as if all you "need" to do to gain admission in naija is to "study" hard. I know many people with very high jamb and post utme scores yet they couldn't gain admission. These f u c k e r s keep increasing the jamb fee every year as if these candidates are cash cows. Truth is, if they had succeeded, I wouldn't be sorry for him. B4 una even talk rubbish come my side, me don grad o grin
tanx bro For the enlightenment, why can't he make JAMB be like waec, must one write jamb every year?
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by misterh(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2013
2 million: tanx bro For the enlightenment, why can't he make JAMB be like waec, must one write jamb every year?
Smh! So killing him will be the solution With this mindset, Nig's hope for the future keeps getting blurry. Whatever happened to a civilized way of making your intent known!

1 Like

Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by NnamdiN: 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
alayabi:

What is your point or Which one of the underwritten is your choice:
1. Are you saying increment of JAMB fees made applicants to fail?
2. Apart from reading or studying towards an exam, what do you need to do?
3. Will killing the Registrar enable hordes of applicants to gain admission or pass JAMB?
I'm not saying students fail coz they don't read/study (natural failure must dey). I'm just stating the obvious(in Nigeria), studying hard, making good grades, meeting all qualifications does not guarantee admission. That was what the poster you guys are attacking meant.

As regards increment, if one paid 2k in a certain year, studies hard, passes well and yet doesn't get admitted, and then another year comes, price skips to 4k, same performance or even better, yet no admission. This cycle continues for like 7years (with several universities). You don't see that as frustration

To your last question, I didn't send the assassins, I wouldn't know their reasons. Perhaps if they had succeeded, the next guy there no go dull.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by blaise26abj(m): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2013
i can't believe people think students sent or are the assasins. You don't know two bits about the money in these exam bodies. If prof Dibu says he wants 500 naira per student and he has 1 million candidates, every year he is 500 million naira richer. And u think that kinda wealth is not worth killing for when people get killed for 5 naira "settle money"?
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by Migines(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2013
Liberal2020:
What clarity? Your statement is self explanatory. Typical Nigerians. I don't think YOU understand what you wrote but WE, we do.

it appears u dont understand the concept of sarcasm....dat bn said...read again and let the guy be .
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by dewaskillz: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
2 million: tanx bro For the enlightenment, why can't he make JAMB be like waec, must one write jamb every year?
itz so obvious dat all dis guyz wia frustated b4 gaining admission*sorry o*some1 life was at risk and d topic now is abt d mode of gaining admission
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by batstan(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
2millie grin hiya
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by NnamdiN: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2013
^^ n I g ger calm down. I got admitted immediately after high school. That doesn't mean other people's frustration shouldn't concern me. One of the brightest girls in my high school then just did her matriculation some weeks ago. Admission for naija no be say u sabi. End of Discussion.
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by meforyou1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
Jamb exams are not difficult. Just the bunch of secondary sch pupils we have now are a bunch of party-going, gangsteric, never-reading bafoons. There was a time the average jamb score was 300. Now it's like 70 or so

1 Like

Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by alayabi: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
me_for_you: Jamb exams are not difficult. Just the bunch of secondary sch pupils we have now are a bunch of party-going, gangsteric, never-reading bafoons. There was a time the average jamb score was 300. Now it's like 70 or so

You are absolutely and 100% correct.
Even when they are admitted in the higher institution what do you see them doing - behaving childish, joining cult, speaking broken english, sagging their trousers, lady chasing etc. You will definitely know that they are not fit to be in the institution.
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2013
dewaskillz: itz so obvious dat all dis guyz wia frustated b4 gaining admission*sorry o*some1 life was at risk and d topic now is abt d mode of gaining admission
r u high?sum1's life was at risk?4ck dem all esp.dose in power,i think need another revolution.
I don't knw wat d guy said dat u won't let him be?When he has been embezzling our money,did he ever rem.d masses,thank God he s stil alive,i won't b sorry 4 him bt 4 his family(does 4ucking politicians)if nt dat nigerians r so daft n dumb at d xame tym,sum1 xpressd his opinion n u kept on abusing him,smh.
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by mcevans1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
Mobinga:

BOYS ARE NOT SMILING OOOO! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by kelvino13(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2013
i swear if to say them kill am e for give us hope small abi watin ona! ( grin grin grin ;Dthink)
Mobinga:

Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by experience16: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
I really pity the kind of students we have nowadays. To study for exams is a big problem. I knew that Jamb exam was not like Waec,dat was the more reason I had to prepare harder and passed it and got admission to Uniben to study Chem Eng. Most of my study partners passed the Jamb exam got admitted into schools of their choice. But students of nowadays hardly study. They are busy looking for expo. God will have mercy!!!

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by basadenet: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
Nigerians do not like change as they prefer to be where they are. All the Prof. was to trying to do is to bring a lasting changes and possibly stop to Exam malpractices in Nigeria but Nigerian Students and Exam Cheaters don't like it, hence they decide to get rid of the Noble Prof. Thank God hi is alive, but those Assassins will definitely face the wrath of Almighty God in no distance time.Amen.
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by coolsammy1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
reading the previous comments made here makes me cry for the future of Nigeria. When has killing the person in power brought the much needed change..Abacha was poisoned, did that stop other presidents from looting?? If you want to gain admission into the university, study hard..at least it is your mates that get the highest score nationwide. In the event that you can't get admission, who said the university is the only way to advance in your choosen career. killing someone else father will not get you into the university and even if it did will not guarantee your making it in life at most you will become a cultist in school and be shot...think with your brains students plz
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by 2million1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
me_for_you: Jamb exams are not difficult. Just the bunch of secondary sch pupils we have now are a bunch of party-going, gangsteric, never-reading bafoons. There was a time the average jamb score was 300. Now it's like 70 or so
and who said there are difficult, when u have use of english, chemistry, maths n physics to answer for just 3hrs...are u sure you wrote jamb?, or maybe u wrote english, literature, govt n c.r.k
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by Oyaxindeed(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
ujchief:

Nah! I understand you statement quite clearly. I ain't that dumb, that's why I'm not shifting blames of not getting admitted to a JAMB registrar instead of studying hard to join those that get admitted yearly.

Kapish?

Dnt yu knw dt owt of d 1.8 million cndidat dat applied 4 jAMB only 520k wud b admitted?
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
2 million: why won't they look for him when he keeps on frustrating thousands of students yearly
Dude, mind what you say! The fact that it's on a social network doesn't mean authorities aren't reading. Eni awi fun, oba je ogbo!
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2013
Oyaxindeed:

Dnt yu knw dt owt of d 1.8 million cndidat dat applied 4 jAMB only 520k wud b admitted?
Yeah! Everything in life is competitive; good things do not come on a platter of gold. That's why you have to strive to always be the best. The 520k don't have two-heads. University education is for those who are capable of going through the rigours of studying and studying hard.
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by experience16: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
2 million: and who said there are difficult, when u have use of english, chemistry, maths n physics to answer for just 3hrs...are u sure you wrote jamb?, or maybe u wrote english, literature, govt n c.r.k
Mr Man, u are not serious with ur comment. u did not prepare enough. what u ought to do is to subject urself to the same jamb exam timing condition with Jamb past questions paper to know ur speed at answering question
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by Siredmond(m): 12:40am On Apr 28, 2013
Guys pls i will advic u all jambit to go and learn work first,leav naija paper university.
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by meforyou1(m): 12:57am On Apr 28, 2013
2 million: and who said there are difficult, when u have use of english, chemistry, maths n physics to answer for just 3hrs...are u sure you wrote jamb?, or maybe u wrote english, literature, govt n c.r.k
this boy, go an sleep. U have 3 years to prepare for a 3-hour exam and u are complaining. Pray u finish sch and go to labour market and see aptitude test. Then u will know that jamb is child's play
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by dederocs(m): 7:37am On Apr 28, 2013
NnamdiN: I don't see any thing wrong with this statement o. Y'all attacking him as if all you "need" to do to gain admission in naija is to "study" hard. I know many people with very high jamb and post utme scores yet they couldn't gain admission. These f u c k e r s keep increasing the jamb fee every year as if these candidates are cash cows. Truth is, if they had succeeded, I wouldn't be sorry for him. B4 una even talk rubbish come my side, me don grad o grin
Very dumb and irrelevant comment.
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by dederocs(m): 7:41am On Apr 28, 2013
Oyaxindeed:

Why are you stating the obvious?
Do you know how many people applied for cambridge and other institutions overseas,at the end of the day only 10percent gets admitted.It is not peculiar to jamb alone.think b4 u talk...u sound like a kid.
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by NnamdiN: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2013
dederocs:
Very dumb and irrelevant comment.
sorry is this a comment?
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2013
It is nt only bout making good grades bt influence,dere r so many poor students who studied hard bt dey were nt admitted,why some rich students who r dullards still get admitted to skul coz dere parents has connections and influence in d country,xo nigerians,don't let african's mentality keep disturbing u.
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by PHENOMCHICKSON: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ar you guys not sure whether the man got the information on time and disappeared on air.
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2013

The incident happened on Monday night when the intruders scaled through the fence of the house, entered through the back door and gained entrance into the house while the security men attached to the compound did not notice as they were stationed at the gate of the house.

The security personnel which include two regular armed police men and other private security guards at the gate did not take notice of the incident throughout the period the operations lasted.

This is a dangerous trend.
How did the intruders get past the armed guards?
How can someone have that much security personnel without an alarm system ?
Do they expect all intruders to walk In through the gate?
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by InvertedHammer: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
nwando:

This is a dangerous trend.
How did the intruders get past the armed guards?
How can someone have that much security personnel without an alarm system ?
Do they expect all intruders to walk In through the gate?

Some places sef, robbers dey pour acid for wall, use the hole created to enter jeje.
No nnwa, no yawa, no shaking.

Just make u dey pray make dem nefa remember you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) / LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council / Ask A Ghanaian Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.