Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life (1093 Views)

13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. / Ladies Appreciate Your Mans Effort No Matter What He Is Trying(photos) / What Kind Of Gifts Do Nigerian Ladies Appreciate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:46am On Apr 27, 2013
He may not own a car. He may not earn a lot of
money. He may not live in a posh estate. He may
not be able to shower you with gifts all the time. He
may not have a great job. But it’s enough to know
you are the ONLY ONE He has at his heart. He is
Honest. He is very hard-working. He is humble. He
keeps that smile on your face. He talks to you every
day. He actually listens to you. He always replies
your messages. He tolerates you when you're
moody. His family knows you. He tells you your
beautiful all the time. He sees you every chance he
gets. He appreciates the tiniest things you do. He is
there when you need him. He respects you. He is
proud you are his…And he treats you like a queen
because you are his everything and he fears to lose
you. He may not have it all now, but one day he
will... He may not be living his dream now, but one
day he will… He pictures making a family with you
and he means it when he says that he loves you.
Ladies, appreciate that man in your life who strives
to be all you need.... He may not be all the things
you need right now but with time he will be, He will
get a job, get the money, he will buy a land and he
will build a house for both of you. He won’t be
renting or staying at his parent’s crib forever. He
will fulfill all his promises and he will be a good dad
to your children. Just kindly be patient if you
seriously love him. Everything will be fine between
both of you.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by cdamsel(f): 8:05am On Apr 27, 2013
Very nice write up ijele,makes me appreciate him even more grin
Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2013
cdamsel: Very nice write up ijele,makes me appreciate him even more grin

Thanks damsel....
Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by cdamsel(f): 8:23am On Apr 27, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Thanks damsel....
na u b dat 4 ur profile? lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by Mynd44: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2013
Humans don't appreciate what they have. It is not our fault it has been hard wired into out DNA to take thing for granted so no matter how much sense this made, it might not change much

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by BingoLee(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2013
Mynd_44: Humans don't appreciate what they have. It is not our fault it has been hard wired into out DNA to take thing for granted so no matter how much sense this made, it might not change much

...correction: White women appreciate there man more...escpecily of he African or Nigerian(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2013
Erm...Ijele Igbo, please stop misleading these girls. That a man will "make it" or "live his dreams" is highly probable despite his best efforts. The streets of life are filled with individuals with broken dreams. If a woman wants to be with a man, it should be on the basis of their personal and not financial worth or forecast of their financial future.
So, tell me, what happens at the point when she realises that he's never going to be rich or even do better than his current level.
Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
Bingo Lee:

...correction: White women appreciate there man more...escpecily of he African or Nigerian(no oofeinse) angry
Another white love? No?
Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
There is no need for all these advice nah. When she turns 60 and still single, she go couple.
Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
cdamsel: na u b dat 4 ur profile? lipsrsealed

grin That's me and my brothers wife.....
Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2013
fresh_dude: Erm...Ijele Igbo, please stop misleading these girls. That a man will "make it" or "live his dreams" is highly probable despite his best efforts. The streets of life are filled with individuals with broken dreams. If a woman wants to be with a man, it should be on the basis of their personal and not financial worth or forecast of their financial future.
So, tell me, what happens at the point when she realises that he's never going to be rich or even do better than his current level.

Hmmm..... That's the sacrifice she will have to pay to be with him!
Nobody actually knows tomorrow brother
Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by MrsChima(f): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2013
What's up with Igbo men and their lady gaga glasses?
Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by Ijeleigbo(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
What's up with Igbo men and their lady gaga glasses?

Mrs. Chima, I no get ya time!
Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by MrsChima(f): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Mrs. Chima, I no get ya time!

You have a pair in pink dontcha? grin
Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You have a pair in pink dontcha? grin

undecided huh? What you talkin bout?
Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by 190: 12:01am On Apr 28, 2013
which women
Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by Scarpon(m): 1:43am On Apr 28, 2013
really for Nigerian girls? ?
Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 28, 2013
Op na naija women or white women u dey talk about.u suppose know say if u[code][/code] no get money like dangote a naija babe no get ur time ooo
Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 28, 2013
While he is expecting u to appreciate him for who he is he is expecting u to look like megan good,have a butt like serena williams, dress like trya banks on a ridiculously low budget, be flexible like a middle eastern belly-dancer angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by MrsChima(f): 3:15am On Apr 28, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

undecided huh? What you talkin bout?

Yeah...you have a pink pair.
Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:18am On Apr 28, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Yeah...you have a pink pair.

That's awkward! My hair's black
Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:52am On Apr 28, 2013
Dondav: Wtf! @Op, If you treat a lady like that, She'll take u for granted! Treating a lady with all the qualities you listed is automatic Bull$h1t.. Ladies prefer guys who are actually good, But with a little spice of evil attached to it!

You don't want her to get bored now! Would u?

What are you talking about? Stop getting yourself confused.....
That post is for the ladies! I was trying to emphasize on the importance of them appreciating their man no matter their status
Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by MissOpe(f): 6:52am On Apr 28, 2013
OluwaMayowa Adeshina..... A perfect example of a real MAN..... I get lost for words each time I think of u....But my heart understands perfectly who u really are...I Love U precious and always will I.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Appreciate That Man In Your Life by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:57am On Apr 28, 2013
Miss Ope: OluwaMayowa Adeshina..... A perfect example of a real MAN..... I get lost for words each time I think of u....But my heart understands perfectly who u really are...I Love U precious and always will I.....

I hope he sees this!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Change Their Mind? / Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? / She Calls For A Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.