Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,311 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! (52138 Views)

Innjoo F2 Android Tablet Specifications, Features And Price -mymobnet! / Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet / MTN Nigeria Latest Internet Data Bundle With Upto 2.5GB Free Data -mymobnet.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by LordReed(m): 6:43am On Jul 02, 2013
simplicit: Reed am finding it hard to root this fone..after doin the necessary things my fone does nt reeboot, the software will only close n thats all...any solution?

Did you properly install the USB drivers? Plug your phone to the USB (don't mount the SD card) open device manager on your PC do you see your phone as a device?
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by newazuka: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2013
Anything hope for games with this device. Thank you
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by simplicit(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Did you properly install the USB drivers? Plug your phone to the USB (don't mount the SD card) open device manager on your PC do you see your phone as a device?
nothing is happening, i removed d mc, d fone on usb debugging....this is d error it says 'adb is nt recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or hatch file'
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by arinze345(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
GSMarena doesn't recognise this device. Why?
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by elijahdre1: 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
bigpips:
Bros,I requested for the price of the Gpad G2 you said you had but not a word from you.
sorry for the delay.I'll give u 34k though it's 35k
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by AdemolaGoc: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
ddmenace:
Yea it comes with the flip case and screen protector film inside the sealed pack. I can get it for you @ N38k. Call/text me 08095163804. Cheers. The phone is good, no long sermon needed.
Pls pls pls, in one word, how is the battery performance? Thnx in anticipation of your reply.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by newazuka: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
Do u sell Gionee phones and how much is E3. Thank you
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by elijahdre1: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
newazuka: Do u sell Gionee phones and how much is E3. Thank you
E3 is 37k sir.we can deliver to your doorstep in Lagos.we also send to any state within Nigeria.
Order yours today.call 08034795720/08081360406
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by elijahdre1: 1:09am On Jul 03, 2013
s3nn2x: I also want to know the cost.And, do you have black? Because, most of the reviews I have been seeing are red, blue and yellow. Thanks!
There is black
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by arinze345(m): 6:54am On Jul 03, 2013
arinze345: GSMarena doesn't recognise this device. Why?
Pls respond
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by bigpips(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2013
elijahdre1:
sorry for the delay.I'll give u 34k though it's 35k
Thanks bro,I want to get this phone but I have decided to wait for the E6 launch in order to make a decision between the two,the resolution of the E6 is awesome.Hopefully we should see E6 early August.Please do notify us when it hits your shops.I will give u a call after then.Thanks.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by bigpips(m): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2013
arinze345: GSMarena doesn't recognise this device. Why?
My Bro,GSMArena is a private website and not an Authority to validate phones or certify devices.There are several websites that does what GSMArena does though not as thorough,GA is just the most popular and arguably the most visited.GSMArena helps you to choose a device,see features and compare against other devices and get user opinions.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by LordReed(m): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
simplicit: nothing is happening, i removed d mc, d fone on usb debugging....this is d error it says 'adb is nt recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or hatch file'

Not near my PC yet. I will get back at you.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by TrebleChamp(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2013
physise: no once u are on piratebay.se n u want to download fifa13 it will take u to d download page,click on get this torrent,ur bittorrent will ask 4 d save location select ok n it will start downloading
Pes 13 is 5.3gb oh and with magic sim not working again, yawa don gas be dat. Is it d same if i buy the dvd driver and install?
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by physise(m): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
TrebleChamp: Pes 13 is 5.3gb oh and with magic sim not working again, yawa don gas be dat. Is it d same if i buy the dvd driver and install?
yes pes 13 is a very cool game,d graphics na die u go enjoy am,thank God say i quick download am b4 magic sim stop

1 Like

Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by arinze345(m): 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
bigpips:
My Bro,GSMArena is a private website and not an Authority to validate phones or certify devices.There are several websites that does what GSMArena does though not as thorough,GA is just the most popular and arguably the most visited.GSMArena helps you to choose a device,see features and compare against other devices and get user opinions.
Was just wondering why the phone isn't in the united states, perhaps it's only sold in Asia and Africa. Thanks so much for your response bro.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by simplicit(m): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Not near my PC yet. I will get back at you.
still waiting bro
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by LordReed(m): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
arinze345:
Was just wondering why the phone isn't in the united states, perhaps it's only sold in Asia and Africa. Thanks so much for your response bro.

Very very few Chinese OEMs do business in the States, American "paranoia" still sees China as an enemy and by extension Chinese coys areare looked at with skepticism. Don't expect to see them anytime soon with the way Huawei and ZTE were treated.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by phoenixb2r: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
hey guys I just the gionee dream d1 thanks to elijahdre. the phone is really nice, love the screen quality, still try in to get around some other features though. pls isn't Google now supposed to talk back, cos it doesn't talk back on my phone
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by simplicit(m): 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
Reed i hav not still been able to root this fone, pls put me thru
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by LordReed(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
phoenixb2r: hey guys I just the gionee dream d1 thanks to elijahdre. the phone is really nice, love the screen quality, still try in to get around some other features though. pls isn't Google now supposed to talk back, cos it doesn't talk back on my phone

In Google Now go to the settings, voice, output change to always speak.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by LordReed(m): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
simplicit: Reed i hav not still been able to root this fone, pls put me thru

Sorry man still not with a PC yet. Once I get to the office tomorrow I am gonna put you through.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by phoenixb2r: 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
Lord_Reed:

thanks bro.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by phoenixb2r: 6:32am On Jul 04, 2013
Lord_Reed:

still doesn't talk back, it only displays results of d search I made. Does urs talk back?
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by LordReed(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2013
phoenixb2r: still doesn't talk back, it only displays results of d search I made. Does urs talk back?

I think it depends on the type if search, something like what's the weather like or who is Obama will get you a voice response. I tried who won the match between Spain and Nigeria that didn't give a voice response only search results so I think it depends on your question.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by simplicit(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Sorry man still not with a PC yet. Once I get to the office tomorrow I am gonna put you through.
kk...waiting patiently
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by LordReed(m): 9:02am On Jul 04, 2013
simplicit: kk...waiting patiently

On my way. wink
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by simplicit(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2013
Lord_Reed:

On my way. wink
owk
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by LordReed(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2013
simplicit: owk

Ok lets do this.

What Windows are you using? Win7?
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by simplicit(m): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Ok lets do this.

What Windows are you using? Win7?
yeah window 7
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by arinze345(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Very very few Chinese OEMs do business in the States, American "paranoia" still sees China as an enemy and by extension Chinese coys areare looked at with skepticism. Don't expect to see them anytime soon with the way Huawei and ZTE were treated.
Thanks a lot bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 / Lady Takes Android To Computer Village For Fixing & Returns With Iphone (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.