Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Nigeria Will Rise, But With Your Total Support. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Rise, But With Your Total Support. (752 Views)

Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State / Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan / Igbo's Total Support For Pdp Is Political Suicide (my Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Rise, But With Your Total Support. by Mohdadutse(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
What do you have to offer for 9ja?
Re: Nigeria Will Rise, But With Your Total Support. by Mohdadutse(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2013
I can give all that i have, what of you?
Re: Nigeria Will Rise, But With Your Total Support. by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 09, 2013
I am sorry dear.

Right now, I have turned my back on Naija.

I am facing Biafra.
Naija was only an imagination of the Whiteman!
Re: Nigeria Will Rise, But With Your Total Support. by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 09, 2013
noblezone: I am sorry dear.

Right now, I have turned my back on Naija.

I am facing Biafra.
Naija was only an imagination of the Whiteman!
I'll find you and kill you with extreme prejudice angry
Re: Nigeria Will Rise, But With Your Total Support. by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 09, 2013
sheyie2007: I'll find you and kill you with extreme prejudice angry

hahahahahahaaha
Hohohohohoho

You are actually the typical Nigerian. Very primitive and very violent!
You will sluather me with extreme hate?

well, I am not surprised.
Your fathers are butchers and you are no different.

I understand with you and I also sympathise with you.

Yet, killing me won't quench the march to Biafra.
Except I must warn you that those who kill by the sword shall also die by the sword!

I wish you well.
Re: Nigeria Will Rise, But With Your Total Support. by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 09, 2013
noblezone:

hahahahahahaaha
Hohohohohoho

You are actually the typical Nigerian. Very primitive and very violent!
You will sluather me with extreme hate?

well, I am not surprised.
Your fathers are butchers and you are no different.

I understand with you and I also sympathise with you.

Yet, killing me won't quench the march to Biafra.
Except I must warn you that those who kill by the sword shall also die by the sword!

I wish you well.
Goodluck to you and your biafrog lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Will Rise, But With Your Total Support. by Mohdadutse(m): 6:17am On May 10, 2013
Good luck 2 u 2.
Re: Nigeria Will Rise, But With Your Total Support. by Nobody: 8:13am On May 10, 2013
sheyie2007:
Goodluck to you and your biafrog lipsrsealed

Thanks a million times!!!
But it is not Biafrog, but Biafra. The name is not that complex na? Haba!

Emm, I don't understand you. Have you withdrawn your sword or still aiming for my head?

But it does not really matter. I'll still prefer to murdered for saying I am Biafran, than to be slaughtered a vulnerable Nigerian.

Dear Biafrans,

Nigeria is burning out! Guide your loins!
Re: Nigeria Will Rise, But With Your Total Support. by Mohdadutse(m): 12:50pm On May 10, 2013
Liiiiiiiiiioooooooonnnnnnnns
Re: Nigeria Will Rise, But With Your Total Support. by wilywily9: 12:57pm On May 10, 2013
Mohdadutse: What do you have to offer for 9ja?
Nigeria is a Devil Paradise on her final days
Re: Nigeria Will Rise, But With Your Total Support. by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 10, 2013
wily:wily:

We must put our house in order.
We must not be caught unawares!
Re: Nigeria Will Rise, But With Your Total Support. by Mohdadutse(m): 3:49pm On May 10, 2013
wily:wily:

I blieve in what i saw in friends signature ie “NOAH BUILD HI ARK WHILE IS RAINY“ do that make sense?
Now is the best time to fix our dear country.
Re: Nigeria Will Rise, But With Your Total Support. by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 10, 2013
Mohdadutse:
I blieve in what i saw in friends signature ie “NOAH BUILD HI ARK WHILE IS RAINY“ do that make sense?
Now is the best time to fix our dear country.

Your friends signature says, "Noah built an ark" and not "Noah fixed the scrapped ark"

Nigeria cannot be fixed dear. The whiteman made an experiment and it failed.
I am sorry, it is not my fault.
Re: Nigeria Will Rise, But With Your Total Support. by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 10, 2013
Rise from where?
A bottomless pit?
Re: Nigeria Will Rise, But With Your Total Support. by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 10, 2013
babyosisi: Rise from where?
A bottomless pit?
I tire o!!!
Re: Nigeria Will Rise, But With Your Total Support. by Mohdadutse(m): 7:53pm On May 18, 2013
With faith in god a bliever can move a mountain.
I believe in change and definately it will start somewhere!
Re: Nigeria Will Rise, But With Your Total Support. by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 18, 2013
If we all think positive and dream of a beautiful Nigeria, things will move forward.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Rise, But With Your Total Support. by Mohdadutse(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2013
ifeness: If we all think positive and dream of a beautiful Nigeria, things will move forward.
Change start from here, aslong as we put our heads together and work things out, we will all have a story to tell!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rivers PDP Gives Amaechi 48hours To Explain His Plane Controversy. / President Goodluck Jonathan Declares 'state Of Emergency' In Three State / Cabinet Reshuffle In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.