Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! (8614 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2008
This quotations from my handle are all from Loyika,!!!! Y'all should enjoy and SIT BACK AND ADMIRE the sheer buffonery and tomfoolery from these Gooners!!! grin

UNITED ARE NOT GONNA RETAIN THE PREM TITLE  

There! I have said it, I have written United off. Not saying Arsenal will win it, that would be "Foolhardy", but i am sticking my neck out, that come May, Scummies will not be lifting the Prem 

Showing a mix of Fan Loyalty, with a tinge of Objectivity, thats all thats required of all fans 

Here is my take on the Season;

UNITED WILL NOT RETAIN THE TITLE

Jackal get it, Ronaldo had 1 brilliant season, THATS IT!! Let him even get to half of what he got to last season, only then can i even begin to reckown with him. And yes even Cesc Fabregas has the World at his feet, and how old is he as well?

I WOULD BE LIVID IF WE DIDN'T TAKE MAX POINTS FROM HOME AND SEND A MESSAGE TO ALL OTHER TEAMS THAT WE MEAN BUSINESS THIS YEAR  ).

Who will win the Prem, right now i have no idea  , but what i will say definately is that, UNITED WILL NOT RETAIN THEIR TITLE!!

Said it before, and i will stick to it.

COME ON YOU Nairaland GOONERS  THIS IS OUR YEAR TO CONQUER ALL AND SUNDRY 

Gunners Rule!  Scummies Drool!! 

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE ARMY!! LETS SEND THE RED DEVILS BACK TO SECOND PLACE!! (And hopefully, there they shall remain).[/[/b]quote]

WE ARE MARCHING ON TO THE TITLE!! 

[b]Good work Gunners  Thats the spirit, this league is ours 

The only game that will be tough is at SB  forget Bleep Knoxs, i make bold to say, Arsenal will be declared Prem champs at Old Trashford, we have done it before thanks to Wiltord, we will do it again (Sendreros to score the winning goal    ).

SIT BACK AND ADMIRE!! (Lose some points to Citeh while your at it, thanks mate   )

WE MARCH ON!!

CHACAL SIT BACK AND ADMIRE!! I repeat, its out of your hands, all you can do now is play your own games, stop looking for Arsenal to do you a favour.   

[b]Our destiny is in our hands, if we maintain our consistency, then whatever the Manc do or don't do, has no bearing on us, afterall they can only hope to slow us down, when we play them at OT (where i feel, we will win the trophy, like we did in 2002, either with a draw or a win, doesn't matter to me  ).[/[/b]quote]

[quote][/quote]
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by mukina2: 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2008
hmmmm . . . .
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by jgirl3: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2008
LOL! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Rikky - what do you want to do? Kill these people? hahahahahahahaha
Muki - you might be next oooo, go and modify all your posts cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2008
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
This is HILARIOUS.
Lemme Try MC Omo's quotes.

@ Jackal

am utterly embarrased at your outburst   u talk like a newbie high on shroomz    he is a winger and so bloody what ? when Pires was scoring freely as a midfielder himself was the noise this much ?  

he has scored more than Adebayor, so ? has he won the golden boot ? did he not turn up last season against Drogba and at the end of the day get knocked out of the race ?  

what assurance do u have that because he has scored 16 goals he would outscore Adebayor ? dude  . . .u must be dreaming if u think he will outscore Sei Emmanuel Adebayor and please quote me anytime anyday KITAUN SAID IT . . . ADEBAYOR WILL OUTSCORE C. RONALDO.

@Chacal

r u still on this your trophyless issue ? u no dey shame ? 5 points ahead and u still keep dreaming . grin shocked cheesy

Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by 4Play(m): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2008
I posted this earlier on the Gaynners thread:10 of the best deranged rants from Loyika who suddenly became "busy" as the "Treble" beckoned. grin grin

Quote from: loyika on March 20, 2008, 05:12 PM
1)Rikky Ricardo Huh
Make no mistake about it, my belief in Arsenal winning the league is as strong as ever.

2)We don't have a chance against Liverpool in the UCL Huh Thats funny, i thought the same was said, when we were to go to the San Siro Huh Or is it me Huh8) GOONER 89

3)@ J K

We go dey here dey see who go get the last laugh Grin Grin

This is heading to the wire, and Arsenal will be Prem leader come May Cool YOU CAN TAKE THAT OR GO JUMP OFF THE RIVER!! Grin

4)Nateevs Grin Grin

Your season is over. DON'T GET IT TWISTED!!

5)You Scumtwats should let everyone chase you as champions, not be here screaming, IT WAS 5 NOW ITS 3 Like a fake Faze record Huh Is that what Champions are meant to be talking about Huh

6)KEEP SITTING AND KEEP ADMIRING!! (Keep wrestling as well) Grin Grin

Wrestling the title away from Wenger Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Chacal, you could take a part-time job as a stand up comic on Def Jam Comedy Central you know Grin

7)It was 5 now its 3, soon it will be 0 Cheesy Cheesy YOU ALL ARE CLOWNS!! Grin How is that any different than what we have been hearing all season; CHANGE THE FLIPPING RECORD2 months down the line and we are still on the same boat. ARSENAL WILL CRUMBLE, IT WAS 5 NOW ITS 3, UNITED ARE ON THE RISE!!

coolCome end of season, ARSENAL WILL BE PREM CHAMPIONS (Ya'll can suck a Scum lollipop for all we care Grin

9)Once again i say; ARSENAL WILL WIN THE LEAGUE!! I didn't stutter.

10)SIT BACK AND ADMIRE!! You are still chasing us, as you have been all through the season. So what are you on about Huh, come May and you will still be behind us, GET USED TO IT!! Cool
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2008
More of Loyika's Shyte outside in public glare!!!! grin grin grin

Arsenal are on top of the league, because THEY ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE (FOR NOW!!) Lets see how the remaining 12 games in the Prem pan out.

SIT BACK AND ADMIRE  (My views that is  ).

I guess you Scumtwats will milk this for all its worth  Oh well, enjoy "blowing your load" against Arsenal, but as usual, it won't last with ya'll, YOU GUYS WILL GO AND LOSE TO SOMEONE LIKE BOLTON SOON ENOUGH   And the funny thing about that is, YA'LL KNOW ITS TRUE!! 

THIS LEAGUE IS OURS, whether we win it by 5 or 1 point makes no flipping difference to anyone, even if we win it on goal difference.

SIT BACK AND ADMIRE!! You are still chasing us, as you have been all through the season. So what are you on about  , come May and you will still be behind us, GET USED TO IT!!

ARSENAL TO WIN THE PREM AT OT!!
[b]
[/b]
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by eldee(m): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2008
@mukina
Come you're the modey, do we have to bribe you to delete the thread grin grin

@rikkyjen and jackal
well done, rub it in aight
it's ur turn, enjoy ur boasting rights
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2008
MC Omo did really make some stupid predictions.
All his comments were all classics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about this for a heap of applesauce!!!!!!!!

MC Omo:
@Chacal

the issue is this; no one expects you to accept the race is over until IT REALLY IS ! but like Loyika said; KEEP ADMIRING THE CHAMPS TO BE . . .MAY IS NOT TOO FAR AWAY, OR IS IT ?    tongue grin

IMPLOSION . . .EXPLOSION, all that one na grammar   grin cheesy  

na maximum points from the rest of the games be our target, not that your usual bunkum-spewing will deter us. cool

Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2008
Now its about wrestling titles away from Wenger    You are the one defending your title mate, not us, so you ain't wrestling anything from anyone. YOU ARE DEFENDING YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP!! Got it!!

Anyways, lets see how it all comes down by May.  

KEEP SITTING AND KEEP ADMIRING!! (Keep wrestling as well)

Rikky Ricardo  

Make no mistake about it, my belief in Arsenal winning the league is as strong as ever.

Andy Gray right  , the same Andy Gray that predicted among others that Tottenham will finish above us  

Sunday is just 3 days away. WE SHALL SEE WHO THE VICTOR AND VICTIM IS AFTER THE GAMES!!
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by 4Play(m): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2008
MC Omo was on another level of silliness.He had no peers in producing horse hockey.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by 4Play(m): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2008
This is what Loyika told a Chelsea fan 2 months ago: grin grin
4)Nateevs grin grin

Your season is over. DON'T GET IT TWISTED!!

This one sounded like it was typed after 2 bottles of Star:
It was 5 now its 3, soon it will be 0 cheesy cheesy YOU ALL ARE CLOWNS!! grin How is that any different than what we have been hearing all season; CHANGE THE FLIPPING RECORD2 months down the line and we are still on the same boat. ARSENAL WILL CRUMBLE, IT WAS 5 NOW ITS 3, UNITED ARE ON THE RISE!!
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2008
@ Rikkyjen,

This is the biggest Epistle of prattle i have ever read from MC Omo.
SPERMFLAKES must occupy Kitaun's cranium. grin grin grin grin

MC Omo:

Come and join me sing Halleluyah . . .Jehovah Jireh has done me well  x2ce

come and join sing Halleluyah . . . . . . . Jehovah Shalom has done me well !!!   grin grin grin grin

Baba has given me victory  . . .I WILL LIFT HIM HIGHER . .JEHOVAH . . .I WILL LIFT HIM HIGHER !  

BA SE N GE WON L'OJU N WON LE  . . . HALLELUYAH . . BA SEN GE WON L;OJU WON LE HALLELUYAH !!!
   tongue grin cheesy

I dedicate this victory to almighty God !!! he to whom I shouted 21 Halleluyahs to prior to the start of the match and he did not fail me !  

he who has made the likes of Chacal look like fools and made them to swallow their words !!!    

now . . .peeps like Naazzyon will say something that reeks like THE REJECTED STONE BECOMES THE CORNERSTONE. cool grin

Baba God that made everyone see the game at its most beautiful . . . A GAME THAT PUDITS HAVE STARTED RATING AS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES OF FOOTIE EVER PLAYED !!!  cool cool 

a game in which if the season were to be judged on the performance of all players FAB4 WILL BE ADJUDGED THE BEST PLAYER ON THE PLANET. cheesy wink  

a game which made Loyika say after the match . . . .I CANT SHOUT !! cool tongue    

a game which obviously te Ref seemed to be out of sorts, rightlyfully denying us of a penatlty/free kick and carding Hleb for divig ? which kain Ref be that sef ?  

A MATCH WHICH ALL AND SUNDRY SAVE FOR SOME ASTUTE GUNNERS FELT KAKA WOULD SHOW US IF HE SCORES HIS I BELONG TO FLAMINI SHIRT. cool

Manu4laif  . . .I am waiting for your new titles   what titles would u be reeling out now that Kalac the big man was left sprawling on the ground by a small man FAB4 ?   cool cool    

a match which Debosky had prepared for properly by converting the brunnetes sent by Chacal to conc SU sistas    

a match that has left Cassiel and J-girl sounding like broken records  

Chacal . . .u and your cock-sucking pikins  . .I mean your siamese twins   can now hide your heads in shame or wont you ensure that ?

ARSENAL WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. FABREGAS IS THE BEST PLAYER ON THE PLANET. cool cool cool

I need someone to tell me MC OMO leads praise and worship in his church.
What was all that about? Jehovah Jireh in SPORTS??
It's official: MC OMO is a complete NINNY.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by justkunmi(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2008
Rikky
This is soooo beautiful. Was thinking of opening the same thread but you beat me to it.

So laffing my ass off right now.
I'll be back with the greatest foolish yarns of there Gayners. Especially Loyika, Debosky and McOmo.

So loving this thread.:-)
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2008
We are going through a loss of form, but count us out if you choose, May will determine the outcome.

I have been saying that i don't care if we win by a point or GF, what i know is, my boys will come good at the end of this marathon

Remind me again, Haven't we once won the league at OT  with a certain Wiltord scoring the only goal of the Match  

FORTRESS MY BUTT  

EPL IS WHAT I WANT THIS SEASON!! Anything else is a bonus. HOPE THAT IS CLEAR!!

SIT BACK AND ADMIRE OUR BEHINDS!!

If ya'll are the champs, LEAD THE FLIPPING TABLE AS CHAMPS!!, not wait for other teams to do your work for you  

KEEP TORMENTING US FROM BEHIND!!
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2008
@ Jackal grin grin grin grin

McOmo must have drank superblue Omo when he was typing that drivel of His grin grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by 4Play(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2008
rikkyjen:

@ Jackal grin grin grin grin

McOmo must have drank superblue Omo when he was typing that drivel of His grin grin grin

I can remember that particular night,he seemed to be possessed by a retarded ghost high on chronic. grin grin

What about this from the irrepressible Prof Kit,just a couple of days ago. grin grin
Mc Omo:

@Debosky
I don't get it . . . . undecided

how can this season be over with all there is to play for ?

if we win Manscum 2moro which I bet we would win, what do u think would happen ? undecided
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2008
4play!! grin grin grin

I just the way, you are adding the chips and rubbing it in!!! I still cant believe Kit was rendering a special number in that balderdash of his grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by jgirl3: 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2008
From our darling Muki. . . . . . . . .

yessss i was dere with my gunner shirt Grin Bad day for you . Happy day for usss Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy you guys were busy celebrating 4-0 ,you didnt know Pompey had ideas for you Grin Grin Grin
no way SAH! Grin we shall deal with guys at Old Trashford Grin

i am feeling goooooooood

Way to deal with us. . . . . . . . grin

My personal fave from olumide7

Yes, it was a draw, yes, we are 2 points ahead, yes, manure has a game in hand, so damn what? the fact of the matter still remains that Arsenal has got the double this season [/b]and for those that don't know about ME,[b] I'm Olumide, Arsenal's resident psychic though not 100% accurate but I've made three predictions on this forum and 2 have been perfectly right. Let me refresh your memories Milan 0 - 2 Arsenal, this was my first prediction and I was spot on. Wigan 0-3 Arsenal 3, though wrong but if I had taken into consideration the status of the pitch at JJB, I would have predicted summin else.My final prediction was ManU 0 - 1 Portsmouth, guess what happened? the idiots did infact lose to Pompy. And for those (gunners) that are worried about the ManU game at Derby, do not worry its Derby 0-0 Manchester United.
Up Gunners.
I'm still giggling about this one. I can't laugh jare.

From Eldee

@chacal
I told you yesterday, Anderson is not yet on the same level with Cesc
he was outnumbered and obviously not interested in the match
Gilberto was not helping either, even at that, the only long passes to eduardo were from fab4
infact he had a hand in two of the goals.

u guys have a right to shout now, u beat arsenal out of the FACup 6th round
and about the remaining trophies, i'll say we are only after the premier league

at least if we lose to AC, we don't have to depend on squad depth to win

i can't just keep deceiving myself bout the champions league
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by DrFerlie(m): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2008
Mc Omo (m)
AJEGUNLE VILLA, ALAUSA

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only
« #16447 on: April 03, 2008, 02:02 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Akolawole

Liverpool anytime anyday would be iyawos to Manure and Arsenal . . . .so don't go there

WE LOVE ANFIELD . . .COS WE WOULD ALWAYS SCORE THERE

they come out to play . .THEY ARE IN TROUBLE . . . .they stay back MORE WAHALA

WHO IS TORRES ?

another CRONALDO-like player ? almost always missing in big games one single shot at goal

AND LATER THEY WILL SAY ADEBAYOR IS SH@T

@Coded guy

Vida has been a solid rock for u all season . . .are u sure u wont be ranting like Chac was about how Rio being banned cause Manure to lose the title that season

Report to moderator Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who is Kitaun ?
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2008
More evergreen quotes from me cyberpal, Loyika

You said it mate, YOU ARE 3 POINTS BEHIND US!! I would suggest you talk when you are ahead of us, cause you have been repeating the same rubbish since the season started  

Once again i say; ARSENAL WILL WIN THE LEAGUE!! I didn't stutter.

If Arsenal is so bad, then what will you say about Liverpool and Benitez
 Afterall, he spent the most amount of money than any manager on transfers this season, and what have Liverpool supporters got to show for it

United are going for their 2nd title on the bounce and they are doing it from the back  SEE THE BIG DIFFERENCE!!

Anyways, sh@t still has a while to go down, although the momentum is not with Arsenal, but[b] i strongly believe we will knock out The Pool tomorrow, Kop or no Kop[/b], we did it in 1989 with a last minute goal to take the title away from them, we will do it tomorrow.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2008
MC Omo:

@4play

why u no talk that one before the match ?  

I thunk all u were about was how gunners' season will disintegrate in a week . . . DEJA VU u all called it    

show some respect . . .what are the odds reading now ?    

ARSENAL TO WIN THE UECL ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@4play

oga . . .to be or not to be ?

THATS THE 1 MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION  

ARE You SAYING You ARE NOT ONE OF THOSE WHO SAID WE WILL SOON GO TROPHYLESS

Without a shadow of doubt, MC Omo is a doofus.
Its hard to believe he sees what others dont see and he calls himself a brain-surgeon. grin grin grin grin grin
One of his psychotic patients musta bitten his limp willy. cool cool cool
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2008
Anutha classic piffle from MC Omo. . . . .
This dude must function on a negative integer IQ!!!!!!

MC Omo:

@Chacal

its funny how u always feel Chelsea would kill Arsenal, well we all know you're a closet fan of Chelsea though u came out belatedly after Mumurinho left and STARTED DECLARING UR LOVE FOR GRANT shocked  is GRANT now your adopted surname ?  tongue 

take it or leave it, THERE IS NO WAY CHELSEA WOULD BE WINNING US . . .  cool cool

we would rather go for broke . . .these days I am more comfortable playing big teams, and winning Chelsea wouldnt even be a biggie to me .

rather we would need to take maximum points from the remaining games and I wonder if the Mancs truly feel they wont drop points as well . . .na today
tongue cool

Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by presido1: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2008
Pls let have mercy on them mofos, Muki not included grin grin grin cuz of delate.
Fergie is a Wicked Man. tongue tongue :,
OH is a demon shocked shocked shocked shocked
Evra is somtin else.
Did you guys noticed that Walnot comeo did not contribute anyffin?
All ma Kids will wear man United shit as soon as they step into this world.

We Never Die.
Wan United.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by jgirl3: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2008
HNIC at his best

There are still 9 games to go for us and the head to head games are there.
The Arsenal is still in pole position.I have no doubts in my mind.I still see WG lifting the trophy come May 2008
Yes! Yes! Arsenal is so going to win the EPL next month. I agree. . . . lmao! grin grin grin grin grin grin

WTF IS Presido talking about?
Whatever it is, the table still says we are on top,
Billy the kid will lift the trophy in May 2008.
What do u mean by 'no gas left in Fabregas'?
Just wait and see
I mean - can this guy be anymore of a Nostradamus

and ohhhhh. i love this one.

@ toba 1909
You mean u don't know I-man,
Yep, he digs for anything negative about Arsenal and comes to gloat here about it,
He claims to be a seer and said that Arsenal will be 3rd in the league this season(An improvement on 4th position of last season),
Well, we can't claim the predictions are false, let's wait till May before he's acclaimed as a prophet
I-man was so right! In your faces, arses
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by 4Play(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2008
This is unrelated to United. . . .but its symptomatic of MC Omo's ailment. grin grin

Mc Omo:

[i]I promise to dance naked if Nigeria loses to CIV cool

AND I MEAN IT tongue[/i]cool

@ toba 1909
You mean u don't know I-man,
Yep, he digs for anything negative about Arsenal and comes to gloat here about it,
He claims to be a seer and said that Arsenal will be 3rd in the league this season(An improvement on 4th position of last season),
Well, we can't claim the predictions are false, let's wait till May before he's acclaimed as a prophet

grin grin That was a HNIC classic. Still waiting for him to acclaim me a prophet. grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Cristalz(f): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2008
debosky on Feb 13,2008 04:16pm:

Stick with something? sure -ARSENAL WILL WIN THE PREMIERSHIP Cool

I know your mental alertness has been severely diminished by hanging out with people like Jackal who's level of mental vacuousness and degradation is appalling, not to talk of the hemp depleted neurones present in 4play's head. Sad

I simply gave a slew of various prognostications/variations that can occur but cannot be relied upon - CONSISTENCY in THIS SEASON will determine the destination of the EPL crown.

@ loyiks you might just have made another serendipitous discovery. . .this new female presence all of a sudden is suspicious.

Guess Arsenal can still win it debo,right? grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by MrPataki1: 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2008
[center] sad ****Shakes head and leaves thread**** sad [/center]
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2008
Anutha waste of bandwidth yet again from MC Omo aka Dr Kit.

MC Omo:

@ Le Chacal,

we don't have to win big cool  . . . .  embarassed cheesy

quote me anytime anyday . .WE WILL WIN THE SCOUSERS OVER THE TWO LEGS.  cool cool  

don't forget i am the greatest fan of Liverpool when they are playing in europe   kiss shocked

but unfortunately like AC Milan, their miseries have just been compounded grin cool

MC Omo:

@Rikkyjen

I actually wasnt watching the match as at 1st half, but when Loyika called me up when Ali scored, I had to excuse meself away from the Gov's sight to watch the 2nd half, and well . . . .I MAINTAIN ITS GAME ON !!! no be today monkey don get tail for yansh. cool cool 

Loyika doesnt need to write epistles . . .in the real sense of it, there is no need for much talk, ARSENAL WILL ALWAYS BE ARSENAL AND WE WILL WIN THE EPL THIS SEASON. cool cool
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by 4Play(m): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2008
You just have to love this.El Classico from El Omo grin grin

Mc Omo:

he has scored more than Adebayor, so ? has he won the golden boot ? did he not turn up last season against Drogba and at the end of the day get knocked out of the race ? undecided

what assurance do u have that because he has scored 16 goals he would outscore Adebayor ? dude . . .u must be dreaming if u think he will outscore Sei Emmanuel Adebayor and please quote me anytime anyday KITAUN SAID IT . . . ADEBAYOR WILL OUTSCORE C. RONALDO tongue cool

In case you were wondering,no,he wasn't speaking of Rooney or Tevez.He was speaking of the Special One-Cristiano Ronaldo! grin And did he not say we can quote him anytime anyday? grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2008
If i am a dork, then you are a buffon  I never said anything about 5 points, i said that, COME END OF SEASON ARSENAL WLL BE PREM CHAMPS!! Whether its by a point or by goal difference, makes no difference to me.

Lets see how it all pans out in the end, i still hold on to the fact that WE WILL WIN THE PREM!!

Ok Scummies   Check
Chavs   Check
Everton  We have already beaten them away.
Liverpool  We have already drawn with them at Anfield.

So which other team are you talking about.

Anyway, like i said, ITS NOT IN YOUR HANDS!!

We will win the League at OT  

Life could be a Biattch at times!!! grin grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I have never laughed this hard in me life before.
MC Omo is the biggest lummox this forum has ever produced.

Yet anutha chain of fuckeries from the one n only prophet. . . .Kitstradamus!!!!

MC Omo:

@ Chacal,

Liverpool??  

u don forget the day that Baptista was almost crowned WORLD FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR by virtue of the way he almost single-handedly tore Liverpool apart   grin grin    

BE PREPARED FOR ANOTHER 20 GOAL THRILLER BETWEEN THE 2 SIDES OVER THE 3 MATCHES . . WE WILL SCORE 15 THEY WILL SCORE 5

MC Omo:

@ Jackal,

STILL . . .I STAND TO SAY  . . .ARSENAL WILL STILL WIN THE LEAGUE, THO WE ALL KNOW ITS THE MANURE'S TO LOSE

MC Omo:

WHATEVER IT IS . . .A MARATHON IS NOT WON UNTIL IT ACTUALLY IS WON ! cool cool  

y'all fear Torres and hopefully he would be your undoing  . . .  tongue

and rightly see Arsenal does a double on Chelsea . . . .Chacal quote me or rather lets have a bet, tongue   NOW WE WILL USE THAT TO DETERMINE WHO IS FOR REAL . . .KITS-STRADAMUS OR JERK-STRADAMUS cool  cool

as usual CRON would be missing 2moro . . .NA TODAY ?
as long as Gerrard is one that field, Y'ALL SHOULD FORGET GETTING ALL 3 POINTS 2MORO

Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by jgirl3: 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2008
A-40. . . . . . . . .

@4play
Quit muppetering Arsenal is a team on the rise Skysports say we are the most in form team after winning 5 of our last six games besides yall have dropped points to West Ham,Bolton and Man City all three teams that we beat comfortably home and away well apart from Bolton

Hint:Tottenham beat us in the league cup and not the Prem we beat the spurs home and away so what are you on about

We are picking that title at OT remember 2002? Sylvain Wiltord?
lol! 'nuff said cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Its amazing how free our thread is of the usual muppets it is very good to win.Cant wait for RVP to be fully fit lets see if Man.Utds phony trinity would be able to stand our own holy trinity (Adebayor,Dudu,RVP)
Hmmmmm - no comment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We are back on top and it was a very classy win we where even nice to dash them a goal to boot this Gunner team can't be stopped we are back on top for good
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Doesn't this make you laugh? Now not only are they no longer on top but they are contesting for 3rd position. smiley

@Chacal
Your spread of goals are the biggest reason why yall wouldnt win shit this season its obvious Utd will struggle with Kwara Utd if as much as one or two members of the phony trinity are missing.The only player that has scored more goals than Adebayor is Ronaldo.Wazza has been shyte and Tevez has had so many appearances that if he had scored less goals he would be shyte as well.Yeah why don't you ask how many games he had featured against Utd over the last 4 years.

I'm still waiting.
A-40 is fast becoming my 3rd fave arse. Lol - these comments make me think deeply. . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 27th August 2016 / Arsenal Vs Queens Park Rangers (1 - 0) On Saturday 31st December 2011 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.