Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

She Claims To Be A Virgin, But She Wants Us To Have phone intimacy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Claims To Be A Virgin, But She Wants Us To Have phone intimacy (956 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them / How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Claims To Be A Virgin, But She Wants Us To Have phone intimacy by Orikinla(m): 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
She is far away in another state and I am not ready to go and see her there, because of security reasons.
She claims to be a virgin, because she wants to save it until her wedding night. But she sent me a text message that she would like to have s-ex on the phone with me.
The last time I indulged in phone s-ex was with an American girlfriend, but I stopped it and broke up with her.
Why should a babe who claims to be a virgin want to have phone s-ex?

To me, she wants to lose her virginity and believe it or not, many virgins have lost their virginity without even having physical s-ex with anyone. So, she can even lose it from phone s-ex.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Love Gone Sour ! / How Can I Know If A Man Is A Virgin? / Divorce From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.