Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi (18417 Views)

Capital Oil, Cabal And Grounding Of Nigerian Economy / Grounding Of Amaechi’s Aircraft Illegal — Reps / NAMA Explains Grounding Of Oshiomole's Flight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by eyennyin: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
....he should even go to thanksgiving in church that the plane did not 'crash', lol

1 Like

Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by meforyou1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
For those asking why rivers state will have a private jet, I want to ask - does unknown state, taraba that contributes 0% to the nigerian economy not have a private jet?
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by Ekeneegwu(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
Cmon guys this is no time to support any of this power mongers.it's time for the masses to come together and find a way to oust this wicked government...I ve no love for both parties...we should rise against this government...we put them there (aggressive rigging) we collectively should remove them...violently or peacefully...my thoughts
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by Orikinla(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Hm! Something is fishy here. Rotimi should just thread gently.
May God help him.

GREED IS THE FATHER OF CORRUPTION AND CORRUPTION IS THE BEGINNING OF SELF DESTRUCTION.
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by dBard: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
utumunta: Is Rotimi Amechi elected to traverse d lenght and breadth of Nigeria attending funerals? From Abuja - Owerri -Akure - port harcourt, whose money is used to fuel this jet? We always miss the point and argue over triflings in ds con3.
Is Amechi angry that his Jet was delayed at the airport to make for proper documentation? (the word grounded should nt apply in this instance).
Is this press release meant to curry symJIpathy from d masses that bought and fuel the jet, yet cannot afford "attach" seat on a night bus or members of Amechi's billionaires club?

U sir, just hit the nail on the head.. Amaechi n Goodluck r just birds of d same feather..
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by meforyou1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
Correct if I'm wrong, did this jonathan-amaechi fight not start when dame patience was hurriedly ferried back to abuja from ph. The day she went and publicly insulted amaechi for constructing model primary schools in her kalabariland when her people just have little land and much water.
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by figment232(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Fear not! By mid next year, GEJ will be reduced to where He belongs. He really has under estimated how unpopular He is and the last thing He ever should desire is to pick a fight with His own.

The painful part of it all is, GEJ never exert this manner of energy to address the burning issues that affects every day Nigerian. If only He exerts the same manner of speed and precision in dealing with the looters of the treasury, and fixing the lopsided economy
Nothing of such would happen and besides GEJ is in total control and no JUPITER can move him sai! JONATHAN
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by figment232(m): 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
koruji: Unfortunately for you, you are actually talking about GEJ here not Amaechi.
The laws of the land doesn't stop Amaechi from aspiring to any political office.
But the laws of the land bar GEJ from using state resources to prosecute a political fight.
His bed in kirikiri will be extra hard if he keeps this silly autocracy up.

RUBBISH TALK from a BABOON
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by figment232(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Isit now you want to quote the bible? I am even surprised at your comment about the purchase of the jet. Peter Odili bought a jet for Rivers State government and Amaechi sold it off and use part of the money to buy a better jet that cost less to maintain. The jet in question belongs to Rivers State government and not Amaechi and is being used by Rivers State government for both private hie and business functions.

If Rivers State can afford it, I see nothing wrong in them having it. However the crux of the matter is not the jet per say, it is GEJ' cowardly act in hunting Amaechi because He holds an aspiration to become a VP. Come 2015. When has it become a crime for any one to have an aspiration? Or has the constitution now prevent people from doing so?
Amaechi started it all.Now t is fight to finish!
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by figment232(m): 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
Jimmy Boy: If the arguement is about Amechi globe trotting at the expense of Rivers state people, then I support the grounding of the plane.However, Jonathan is equally guilty of the same offence, he recently acquired 2 new falcon jets while Nigerians have continued to die on the death traps called roads.

However, I detest GEJ's tendency to be high handed against his critics while handling his thieving friends with kid gloves. 2 Leadership journalist detained over what they said about good governance jamboree. $40m contract awarded to isreal company to sniff on our internet activities. But he will rather grant Alams pardon, Police will rather claim they dont know Maina's whereabout only for him to resurface once he got the court rulling that House of Reps can not get pension thieve him arrested. Not to mention pension and subsidy thieves which none of them is in jail today.

Those that voted for Jonathan becauase he is humble now know that they were sold a dummy, this guy no humble anything.
GEJ is very HUMBLE my friend!
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by figment232(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
RICHIE BOI:

[/b]NEVER! [b] nothing go happen. If time is not taken I see Amaechi decamping to APC. U think his presence at the late deputy governors funeral and parleying with ACN leaders at the funeral not enough sign. They shouldn't push Amaechi to the wall. GEJ might just be shooting himself on the foot.

so be it let him decamp it wud even be better off for PDP "good riddance to bad rubbish"
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by figment232(m): 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
hey! Amaechi no hiding place 4u
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
The child that dances the dance of SƱŔƱƓƐDƐ does not knw that it is the dance of the spirits... Amaechi I dnt think u Av d support of the pple of river state either so b careful
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by klassic(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
Wait a bit, let me ask us this question, what is Ameachi's offence? The fact that he told the president to honour an agreement as a gentle man? Or the fact that he has ambition to run 2015 as vice president? Honestly, which offence did he commit? If you ask me, i think himself and ex gov of cross rivers state. Mr Donald Duke as the best governoers Nigeria has ever had. I ve been to both states and i understand what i m saying. Mind you, i m neither from both states. But putting sentiments aside, these Gov are working(worked) and their master plan should be embraced by both federal and other states gov. sO WHAT IS HIS OFFENCE HERE? So we gotta fight for nigeria and nigerians to save Nigeria from these political biggots who want all loyalty and dont wanna fight for nigeria. I ve been in PH for the past couple of hours taking a tour of Ameachi's projects sorry i didnt go out with a camera but i promise to do so when i come back next week so you cn see first hand evidence of what i m saying. Even presidency with all due respect and without prejudice dont have such projects as regards education, health and road networks.
Finally, let me ask this question" Is it wrong in Nigeria to have Ambition?" if yes, then let them criminalize it in our statute books. Once again, tell me this mans offence and lets debate and argue like a real Nigerian youth that is ready for a serious political change . Cos we ve not started. Lets state facts, figures that we can support and prove with evidence. Let our argue be logical, sound and reasonable. Take Notice, i m not a politician, neither do i have any political affinity by reason of birth or association. Lastly, Jonathan is more of my brother than Ameachi for the former is from the creeks of Bayelsa state (An ijaw man) while i m from the creeks of Delta state. (Ijaw man also).
So lets be honest and objective. What has this man done, what offence has he committed? The offence of correction and ambition?
You can forward your writtings to :timipowei981@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by Akainzo(m): 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
deletrue: But, how come that Amaechi is so forgetful? Or has he failed to realise the enormous powers of the president? I have very strong believe that he ( Ameachi ) is destiny to go down shamefully since he is a very proud individual unless he turns back immediately and appeal for forgiveness from jona.
Or let us see how arrogancy will help him this time.

The same enormous power of the president that was deployed against him in his 1st term right.
Well, he still became a Governor despite that enormous might, and he did win a 2nd term as well.

1 Like

Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by Didi8: 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
Amaechi should wake up. He should have known that the presidency is an institution. So any attempt to dare the president will amount to fighting invisible people. The president may not even know what happened to this riff-raff governor of Rivers State. I just dey laff. This is just the beginning for this Rivers animal.
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by ibietela2(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
me_for_you: Correct if I'm wrong, did this jonathan-amaechi fight not start when dame patience was hurriedly ferried back to abuja from ph. The day she went and publicly insulted amaechi for constructing model primary schools in her kalabariland when her people just have little land and much water.

Oga she no from kalabari
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by fidelpatso(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
[/quote]
Bkl4real: The Grounding of Rivers State Aircraft: My Story —- Governor Amaechi

Rivers State Government explains how the Federal Government grounded its Bombardier jet at Akure Airport

We had set out from Abuja in the morning of Friday April 26, 2013 to Imo State to attend the funeral rites of the younger sister of the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Hon. Emeka Ihedioha. Our plane, a Bombardier jet owned by the Rivers State Government, landed at the airport in Owerri. It was in Owerri that the pilot of our plane was first tipped off that there is a plot to ground our plane in Owerri that friday.

Fortunately for us, we took off from Owerri airport and arrived at Akure airport en-route to Ekiti for the burial of the Deputy Governor of Ekiti State Funmilayo Olayinka without any incident. On the flight to Akure was the Speaker of the House of Representatives Rt. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal who we met in Imo State and was also heading to Ekiti for the burial of Mrs Olayinka. Also on the flight were the Governor of Rivers State Rt. Hon, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, the Director-General Nigeria Governors Forum(NGF) Asishana Bayo Okauru, Kalabari prince and politician Prince Tonye Princewill, some aides of the Governor and me.

Once our party left the Akure airport for Ekiti, our pilot went to the airport offices to make statutory airport payments and fees, file his flight plan and declare his manifest. After filing his fight plan and declaring his manifest, our pilot was told to go and see the Controller. The Controller bluntly told him that the Rivers Government plane would not be allowed to leave the airport. In other words, the plane had been grounded! He said that the plane should have been grounded in Owerri. The Controller on duty at the airport in Akure mentioned some vague issues relating to the customs papers of the plane, which has been flying in Nigeria for many months? That didn’t make any sense to the pilot. He enquired on whose orders the plane was being grounded, he was told that it was the Managing Director of the Nigerian Airspace Management Authority (NAMA). And that he should reach the NAMA MD.

By the time our party, which now included four House of Representatives Honourable members- Mohammed Sani Idris Kutigi, Daniel Rayeineju, Idris Ahmed Wase and Ifedayo Abegunde- returned to the Akure airport, there was confusion everywhere. Speaker Tambuwal, the Honourable members and Governor Amaechi and his team, were all stranded at the airport. The plane that brought Speaker Tambuwal and Governor Amaechi to Akure could not leave Akure airport. Calls were being made as these two democratically elected leaders, furious and perplexed, tried to fathom what could have caused this monumental embarrassment to them and their offices.

After trying fruitlessly for some time to get the plane released, Speaker Tambuwal then offered to fly Governor Amaechi to Port Harcourt with the plane(another small aircraft) that brought the other four Honourable members to Akure. To accommodate Governor Amaechi in the small aircraft, one of the House of Representatives members offered his seat to the Governor .

The pilot of the Rivers State Government plane was already locking up the aircraft for us to leave for Lagos by road when a call eventually came through that the plane could now leave. The Controller received a directive to allow the plane fly out of Akure. The decision to let us go, we later learnt, was due to the pressure brought on the aviation authorities by Speaker Tambuwal.

It is indeed most shameful and ludicrous that NAMA and the Aviation authorities are now saying that they grounded the Rivers State Government plane because the pilot did not file a flight plan and declare a manifest. That’s a blatant lie. A big fat one at that. The pilot filed the flight plan and manifest, and paid all the statutory airport fees and charges shortly after the plane arrived at the Akure airport in the afternoon. If the pilot filed a flight plan and manifest at the airports in Abuja and Owerri, where he flew from same day, why won’t he then do the same in Akure? It is instructive to note that all through the traumatic time we spent in Akure, no official of the airport or aviation staff came to tell Governor Amaechi that we were grounded because our pilot “refused to file a flight plan and manifest.” All they kept saying was that they were just obeying directives, it was beyond them and we should call Abuja. Speaker Tambuwal and the other four members of the House of Representatives are living witnesses to that charade.

NAMA and the aviation authorities should explain to Nigerians why an aircraft owned by a State government, that flew the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Aminu Tambuwal and a democratically elected Governor of a State who also the chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum, would be grounded at an airport for no just cause?

DAVID IYOFOR
Chief Press Secretary
To The Rivers State Governor

April 27, 2013

http://www.ediong.org/post/49033545436/rivers-state-government-explains-how-the-federal#_
[quote author=Bkl4real]The Grounding of Rivers State Aircraft: My Story —- Governor Amaechi

Rivers State Government explains how the Federal Government grounded its Bombardier jet at Akure Airport

We had set out from Abuja in the morning of Friday April 26, 2013 to Imo State to attend the funeral rites of the younger sister of the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Hon. Emeka Ihedioha. Our plane, a Bombardier jet owned by the Rivers State Government, landed at the airport in Owerri. It was in Owerri that the pilot of our plane was first tipped off that there is a plot to ground our plane in Owerri that friday.

Fortunately for us, we took off from Owerri airport and arrived at Akure airport en-route to Ekiti for the burial of the Deputy Governor of Ekiti State Funmilayo Olayinka without any incident. On the flight to Akure was the Speaker of the House of Representatives Rt. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal who we met in Imo State and was also heading to Ekiti for the burial of Mrs Olayinka. Also on the flight were the Governor of Rivers State Rt. Hon, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, the Director-General Nigeria Governors Forum(NGF) Asishana Bayo Okauru, Kalabari prince and politician Prince Tonye Princewill, some aides of the Governor and me.

Once our party left the Akure airport for Ekiti, our pilot went to the airport offices to make statutory airport payments and fees, file his flight plan and declare his manifest. After filing his fight plan and declaring his manifest, our pilot was told to go and see the Controller. The Controller bluntly told him that the Rivers Government plane would not be allowed to leave the airport. In other words, the plane had been grounded! He said that the plane should have been grounded in Owerri. The Controller on duty at the airport in Akure mentioned some vague issues relating to the customs papers of the plane, which has been flying in Nigeria for many months? That didn’t make any sense to the pilot. He enquired on whose orders the plane was being grounded, he was told that it was the Managing Director of the Nigerian Airspace Management Authority (NAMA). And that he should reach the NAMA MD.

By the time our party, which now included four House of Representatives Honourable members- Mohammed Sani Idris Kutigi, Daniel Rayeineju, Idris Ahmed Wase and Ifedayo Abegunde- returned to the Akure airport, there was confusion everywhere. Speaker Tambuwal, the Honourable members and Governor Amaechi and his team, were all stranded at the airport. The plane that brought Speaker Tambuwal and Governor Amaechi to Akure could not leave Akure airport. Calls were being made as these two democratically elected leaders, furious and perplexed, tried to fathom what could have caused this monumental embarrassment to them and their offices.

After trying fruitlessly for some time to get the plane released, Speaker Tambuwal then offered to fly Governor Amaechi to Port Harcourt with the plane(another small aircraft) that brought the other four Honourable members to Akure. To accommodate Governor Amaechi in the small aircraft, one of the House of Representatives members offered his seat to the Governor .

The pilot of the Rivers State Government plane was already locking up the aircraft for us to leave for Lagos by road when a call eventually came through that the plane could now leave. The Controller received a directive to allow the plane fly out of Akure. The decision to let us go, we later learnt, was due to the pressure brought on the aviation authorities by Speaker Tambuwal.

It is indeed most shameful and ludicrous that NAMA and the Aviation authorities are now saying that they grounded the Rivers State Government plane because the pilot did not file a flight plan and declare a manifest. That’s a blatant lie. A big fat one at that. The pilot filed the flight plan and manifest, and paid all the statutory airport fees and charges shortly after the plane arrived at the Akure airport in the afternoon. If the pilot filed a flight plan and manifest at the airports in Abuja and Owerri, where he flew from same day, why won’t he then do the same in Akure? It is instructive to note that all through the traumatic time we spent in Akure, no official of the airport or aviation staff came to tell Governor Amaechi that we were grounded because our pilot “refused to file a flight plan and manifest.” All they kept saying was that they were just obeying directives, it was beyond them and we should call Abuja. Speaker Tambuwal and the other four members of the House of Representatives are living witnesses to that charade.

NAMA and the aviation authorities should explain to Nigerians why an aircraft owned by a State government, that flew the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Aminu Tambuwal and a democratically elected Governor of a State who also the chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum, would be grounded at an airport for no just cause?

DAVID IYOFOR
Chief Press Secretary

April 27, 2013

http://www.ediong.org/post/49033545436/rivers-state-government-explains-how-the-federal#_
Bkl4real: The Grounding of Rivers State Aircraft: My Story —- Governor Amaechi

DAVID IYOFOR
Chief Press Secretary

April 27, 2013

Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by moneyhungry(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
^^^ mumu of d year.
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by hajieazi(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
koruji: You are mixing issues.
This is not about private jets or not but the excesses of those at the center.
Whether Amaechi did right spending Rivers state money on a private jet is another issue entirely - personally I think it is obscene.
And if anyone wants to preserve their freedom in Nigeria they better make sure to counter GEJ's increasing autocratic ways.

Ohhhhh, ​A̶̲̥̅♏ sure Ɣ☺ΰ're not a politician ! So many people consider GEJ to be a weak president.
But with the present unfolding drama, people should not cry foul over the display of power ά̲̣̣̣̥и̣̣̣̣̥D̶̲̥̅̊ authority by him.. ℓ̊ bet Ɣ☺ΰ, the president 'll surely go all out to settle scores with his political opponents. The battle for the 2015 presidential seat 'll surely be fierce. ℓ̊ expect more jabs ά̲̣̣̣̥и̣̣̣̣̥D̶̲̥̅̊ counter moves from the GEJ camp.
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by charles424(m): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
pro01:

If we're talking about using state resources to prosecute political battles, or talking about 'silly autocracy' for that matter, then I suppose OBJ is already serving his life sentence in Kirikiri, right? Or I'm I missing something?

I can see dat sometin is wrong with ur brain here,no doubt about dat,,with all wat OBJ has done making the govt to reach every nooks and corner of nigeria,even going so low as to bring someone who has no shoe and somebody who should be a zoo manager at university of ibadan or kano zoo,to be the president of a country call giant of africa...and u don't av any tangible contribution to dis thread than castigating someone who God has blessed,nobody in ur family can get dat grace of ruling a country 3times...check ur brain man.

1 Like

Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by afrikanns: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
POWER REALLY INTOXICATES, i cant believe that this your president is behaving like a retarded retired military man,Imagine grounding the AIRCRAFT of a whole president of RIVER STATE,I VE NEVER FELT HIS PRESENCE SINCE HE ASSUMED OFFICE NOW CLAMOURING FOR 2015,TUFIAKPA, THIS MAN SHALL SURELY LOOSE COMING 2015.
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
Mr Governor should tread very softly... Politics is a dirty game!

Better be late because of a grounded plane than be late in a crashed plane.

And in the name of politics someone will turn around & explain technical problems as one of the reasons for grounding it....

1 Like

Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by negosus: 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
Looks like we are fully under a military dictator. Intolerance! Nevertheless, it will come to an end one day. Ask IBB & OBJ, power is sweet while it lasts but it's not forever. Whatever goes round comes round. Though I don't pity Amechi, they were once birds of a feather. He is now savoring the bitter taste of a failed system of which he is part & parcel of. I laugh in Kanuri.

2 Likes

Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by rusher14: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
Is Amaechi not from South-South?
I may not support him but i don't see why he cannot aspire even to the highest seat.
After all, a few days ago we were made to know the country would burn if the presidency was not given back to South-South.
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by bakila: 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
Billyonaire: Hahahahaahaha, You never start! When the masses are scrambling on how to catch a night bus to their destinations, Amaechi is going to Press to re-enact how his Jet was grounded. Is he searching for love amongst the masses or the Presidency he cunningly runs parallel ? Your wahala never start. Learn from Sylvia and Alams. There are 2 entities you can not fight- The Gods and Government.
Something don de enter your head God and Government. God is bigger than the small Government, power is transient and the more those in government go petty they become small. God will make an example of them and turn billioniares to paupers.

1 Like

Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by lekanwj(m): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
GEJ do play politics dirty if he want to. Make he tread softly o, ground dey slippery o. shocked
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by kolexy(m): 1:17am On Apr 29, 2013
pro01:

If we're talking about using state resources to prosecute political battles, or talking about 'silly autocracy' for that matter, then I suppose OBJ is already serving his life sentence in Kirikiri, right? Or I'm I missing something?

I thought the issue is between Goodluck and Ameachi. Why bring OBJ into this?
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by peruso: 3:30am On Apr 29, 2013
pro01: Rotimi's problems are still at their infancy. I hope his case ends up worse than Sylva and Ibori combined. When an oaf becomes too big for his britches, a resounding fall is inevitable.

Meanwhile, the smart alecs that are fond of calling GEJ "clueless" and "weak" might want to have a rethink. Since you loved OBJ's brute application of presidential power so much, perhaps GEJ is finally pandering to your nostalgic wishes by learning a thing or two from your 'Saint' Obasanjo.

(Un)fortunately, GEJ has a lot of catching up to do, and I am certain that he would never allow himself to catch up with OBJ's high standards. Unilaterally declaring the Vice President's seat vacant, ordering the impeachment removal of governors at gunpoint, even if by only eight members of the House of Assembly, changing principal officers of the National Assembly at will, unilaterally withholding local council funds from state governors that annoy him, permitting his crony, a private citizen, so much power as to abduct a sitting governor, etc etc etc. GEJ would always be too "clueless" to match OBJ in perpetuating these illegalities. The Rule of Law was in complete coma throughout OBJ's eight years in power. At least it has returned to consciousness now under GEJ, even though it is still bedridden.

Ok now,........your point?

2 Likes

Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 29, 2013
tpia@:

he should just be thanking God because he doesnt know what the devil had in store for him as regards all this flying to and fro.

is all this related to politics?

No, its all relating to a bet they had... Rotimi slept with GEJ's ex-gal friend, then GEJ was salty and made a diss track ("Gov Killa" ft D'Banj and Rick Ross) thats been on the top 10 on MTV2 for 6 straight weeks.....

WTF Do you thin their beef is about if it not politics?! Abeg, find your way back to the romance section.

Sheesh.

1 Like

Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by 1dickatatime: 9:08am On Apr 29, 2013
Billyonaire: Hahahahaahaha, You never start! When the masses are scrambling on how to catch a night bus to their destinations, Amaechi is going to Press to re-enact how his Jet was grounded. Is he searching for love amongst the masses or the Presidency he cunningly runs parallel ? Your wahala never start. Learn from Sylvia and Alams. There are 2 entities you can not fight- The Gods and Government.

It will be a very sad story in fact a tragedy if Jonathan loses in 2015, I'll advise you and yours to start fasting and praying as a matter of urgency you better declare a 2 year long fasting and prayer starting from now so that Jonathan can win in 2015 because if he doesn't I know some people who are trained and vindictive a55 kickers will make life too difficult for him and his likes. Where are the post OBJ and post Yar adua politicians. The truth is Amaechi is and will always be a better politician than GEJ, where Amaechi is today he fought for it whereas GEJ was midwifed into ASO ROCK. I will give you one advice stay drunk while it last because we'll all be here when it all unfolds.
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by alex406(m): 9:30am On Apr 29, 2013
The Gov should go and boil shit and let us hear word. All through the story he did not mention the cause of grounding his flight. He kept saying NAMA should explain. Please they should stop feeding us with lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert / Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina / Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.