Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" (10932 Views)

Hilda Ibifuro-Harrison Is Ondo's Police Commissioner (photos) / Was Kimo, Rivers Police Commissioner Sleeping During A Security Meeting? Photo / Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by Lilimax(f): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
onye_ngbu*:
[size=18pt]The number of grammatical errors in that report is quite shocking!!! grin grin grin[/size]
Mr English teacher angry
Onye nkuzi odo akpu tongue
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by Odunharry(m): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2013
lol...him placenta dy unda dat seat?na wa o
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by Odunharry(m): 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
it s very very easy for him to step down...igp dey fuk up o,just put 3soldiers 4 d gate...d next day if d man reach na im go ask y the oda person neva resume work
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by joe1975: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
Sign up with Nigerian online marketplace for manufacturers, suppliers, importers, exporters and buyers. http://www.youandbuyer.com
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by batstan(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
grin grin
Scarpon: mehn fork English

Hehehe try arabic next post. grin
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by obi123: 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
And I am tellin' you
I'm not goin'
this is the best job
I've ever known
There's no way I can ever go
No, no,no , no, way
no no no no way , i'm leaving this job oh
i'm not leaving this job
i'm not leaving this job

I don't wanna retire
I'm stayin', I'm stayin'
And you, and you You're gonna love me

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by stagger: 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hmm, so this ACOMPOL in charge of ACID Base then in PH still dey service. Na wa o!
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by ocelot2006(m): 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
talktimi: What's so difficult in the police hierarchy prepping the this (ex)CP and a new one at least a month before hand with the new officer being in his duty post at least 2 days before so that all these mess wouldn't have to occur ? It seems the police are highly incompetent at anything higher than collecting 20 naira by the roadside... Smh

You're wrong. A notice is always issued months before retirement, instructing the affected officer to proceed on compulsory leave. When there's no new commanding officer e.g CP to take over, the outgoing COMPOL hand over to his 2ic, the DCP, who will act until FHQ assigns a new CP.

But I have to say that in quite suprised about the said officer's action. It has never happened in the Force before.
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nuzo':
Security 101:

Never under any condition leave your post until you meet your replacement face to face. If you do, you will be held responsible for anything that goes wrong in that beat.

Nigerian journalists sha.

Nigeria Journalist....and the man said it until the see the right person , now he does not wanna go undecided
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by Dee60: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
He is probably waiting for directive from the 'PermSec'!
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by SANCTO: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nigerians and hearsay! It was the force headquarters that told him to hold forth until a substantive CP is posted to Bayelsa. this is based on the man's credible records in achieving low crime rate and reducing Police brutality to Zero in the state during his reign.

Force headquarters is very careful in selecting his successor to avoid the same mistake when they sent his predecessor Chris Olakpe( The man that collected bribe from Kidnappers and Notorious criminals and released them), Ordered his men to kill prison warder, Road Safety Officer and Beat up a soldier..

Nigerians should stop being mischievous. Was he the person that posted himself to Bayelsa?

Kings Omeire is a no nonsense police officer. I wish the CP of Delta should emulate him. "If receive bribe you will be dismissed" is his slogan. For the time he reigned in bayelsa there was no single case of accidental discharge in the state as a whole. God bless him.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by Dedetwo(m): 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
SANCTO: Nigerians and hearsay! It was the force headquarters that told him to hold forth until a substantive CP is posted to Bayelsa. this is based on the man's credible records in achieving low crime rate and reducing Police brutality to Zero in the state during his reign.

Force headquarters is very careful in selecting his successor to avoid the same mistake when they sent his predecessor Chris Olakpe( The man that collected bribe from Kidnappers and Notorious criminals and released them), Ordered his men to kill prison warder, Road Safety Officer and Beat up a soldier..

Nigerians should stop being mischievous. Was he the person that posted himself to Bayelsa?

Kings Omeire is a no nonsense police officer. I wish the CP of Delta should emulate him. "If receive bribe you will be dismissed" is his slogan. For the time he reigned in bayelsa there was no single case of accidental discharge in the state as a whole. God bless him.

Bros, I beg you to forget these ninnies spewing craps on this thread. Even a fool can easily discern the tribal bias in the languages of most contributors to the thread.
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by windows8: 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by Carsonv(m): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
Emotional News! Mchewww... What does the law say? Has he broken any law by occupying the vacant position until a "Substantive CP" comes to take over. The guy is just waiting for a replacement to come. So please blame the Police Admin and leave the poor man alone. I know, from experientia, that there's money in Bayelsa State Police bureau!
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by mufutau55(m): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2013
Arrest the sucker and throw him in jail..

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by zoeiyke: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
Niaija police force full of crooks
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by donwhizkid(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
U wan blame d man, wen d OGA AT THE TOP neva say make him retire... Lol
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
The man has his reasons, he said unless someone is posted to the station he wont leave which means that no commissioner has even be posted to the state to replace him. make sure you read the whole story and read meaning into it before jumping to comment.
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by mufutau55(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
gboss4sure: The man has his reasons, he said unless someone is posted to the station he wont leave which means that no commissioner has even be posted to the state to replace him. make sure you read the whole story and read meaning into it before jumping to comment.

Regardless. Doesn't he have a Deputy to take-over before the arrival of the Commissioner?
It's a disregard to the law.
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by naptu2: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
mufutau55:

Regardless. Doesn't he have a Deputy to take-over before the arrival of the Commissioner?
It's a disregard to the law.

That's usually the Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of operations (DCompolOpps), but I can understand the man's point of view (although I think it's against force rules). He doesn't want "strange allegations" to arise when he is gone (I.e you hand over to your deputy, but you don't know what your deputy hands over to the new man. Eg Ribadu - Lamorde - Waziri).
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by walelove: 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
They're many in this government,they refused to pave way for younger generation.May God help this Country.
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by Nobody: 9:39am On May 01, 2013
obi123: And I am tellin' you
I'm not goin'
this is the best job
I've ever known
There's no way I can ever go
No, no,no , no, way
no no no no way , i'm leaving this job oh
i'm not leaving this job
i'm not leaving this job

I don't wanna retire
I'm stayin', I'm stayin'
And you, and you You're gonna love me

I had hoped I would be the first to write that. And, apparently, a lot of people don't get it. LOL!!!!
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by Nobody: 10:36am On May 01, 2013
He has 'too much love' 4 his father land.
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by basadenet: 12:17pm On May 01, 2013
Another dimension to corruption. That means the man is seeing some egunjes in that seat or may be he is waiting to be used in 2015 Bayelsa Governorship Election.
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by bknight: 2:16pm On May 01, 2013
They want him to go & he's not going...and they still pay him salary? Then they want him to still stay nau undecided

Besides, frank mba agrees to d administrative bottlenecks and says it will be resolved soon..,hope they pay him for d inconveniences.
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by enm(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2013
Nigerians and their penchant to jump into conclusion before getting full details of things.

Am not in bayelsa neither am I a police officer but judging from what I read and the little knowledge I have on the police I will say the

man continue stay in office is either due to the need to cover all base so that there won't be need for him to be invited later on to come and answer some unexpected and unexplained questions

or
his retirement package has somehow developed k leg and he is not interested in coming and doing follow up to get his retirement package which in the first supposed to be as simple as ABC.

Na my two cent be that.
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by owobokiri(m): 7:19pm On May 01, 2013
onye_ngbu*:
[size=18pt]The number of grammatical errors in that report is quite shocking!!! grin grin grin[/size]

[quote][/quote]

This one got me thinking..

what has continued to keep thongs wagging in the Bayelsa State
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by Nobody: 3:38am On May 02, 2013
Babe long time?
Re: Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
Whatever happened to this man,did he leave or did Nigeria's culture of impunity just continue with him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna, Rivers, 30 Others Attract Zero Foreign Investments In Q1 / Jubilation In Benue As PDP Guber Candidate, Uba Returns From Medical Vacation / Bello Vs EFCC: North Central Progressive Voice Meets Ibrahim Babangida In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.