Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? (24880 Views)

History Of Nsibidi The Ancient Igbo Alphabets Britain Destroyed Ibo Civilization / Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids / Interesting Facts About The Igbo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
KidStranglehold: When will people get over the obsession of using the term Negroid. Africans are NOT limited to being Negroid. Negroid is just a phenotype, it has no bearing to anything genetically.

Are these 'Bantu' Tutsi's Caucasoid?

Yet their more related to their neighboring Bantu 'Negroid' brethren.

Using Negroid for your argument is worthless and ridiculous. Using Negroid for trying to prove the Ancient Egyptians were African is even more worthless and ridiculous and your just limiting yourself...

Also Negroid and Caucasoid are both Eurocentric coined terms, by using them you're only playing THEIR game.

Kid you are awesome!!
i wish i knew you in person lol. grin grin
Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
*Kails*:

^^^^^ the truth.

and btw i consider myself afro-centric and i do not like the term negro.

so please say "some lol grin

Thanks Kails. smiley

But Kails dear...Be careful of labeling yourself an Afrocentric. Now I know the TRUE meaning of Afrocentricsm was to show history from an African view point and to counter Eurocentricism and try to give a more balanced view. Which people like Diop and Clarke. But the sad thing is, is that Afrocentricism has been hijacked by overly zealots, fanatics, racists and crazed people. Just look at this.
http://www.greecetravel.com/archaeology/mitsopoulou/zulu/

Afrocentrics of today also make the same claims that Eurocentrics once made but in reverse.

So Kails be careful . If you claim you're an Afrocentrics in a debate then your opponent will just dismiss everything you say as Afrocentric and ignore most you say/post. This is due to today's Afrocentrics being nut jobs.

So again Kails, be careful what you label yourself. Just looking out. smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
*Kails*:

Kid you are awesome!!
i wish i knew you in person lol. grin grin

Thank you Kails. I appreciate it. smiley If you live in NY(not trying to be stereotypical, but you are part Jamaican descent and most people of Jamaican descent live in NY) then there is a possibility of us encountering each other.

Also check out this thread by me.
https://www.nairaland.com/1289260/african-phenotype-diversity-thread

If you want to see me go more in depth on African diversity.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Thanks Kails. smiley

But Kails dear...Be careful of labeling yourself an Afrocentric. Now I know the TRUE meaning of Afrocentricsm was to show history from an African view point and to counter Eurocentricism and try to give a more balanced view. Which people like Diop and Clarke. But the sad thing is, is that Afrocentricism has been hijacked by overly zealots, fanatics, racists and crazed people. Just look at this.
http://www.greecetravel.com/archaeology/mitsopoulou/zulu/

Afrocentrics of today also make the same claims that Eurocentrics once made but in reverse.

So Kails be careful . If you claim you're an Afrocentrics in a debate then your opponent will just dismiss everything you say as Afrocentric and ignore most you say/post. This is due to today's Afrocentrics being nut jobs.

So again Kails, be careful what you label yourself. Just looking out. smiley

very good point.

i am old school and therefore am more into the original ways of afrocentrism which was NEVER about black racial superiority in any way, shape, or form. In fact to me the idea of a superior race is comical to say the least.

It's just about being black, proud, and educated about one's history. smiley
again you have a good point so i guess i will just say that I am Kails and am not ignorant to or in denial of the different cultures and phenotypes found among black people the world over. smiley
Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Thank you Kails. I appreciate it. smiley If you live in NY(not trying to be stereotypical, but you are part Jamaican descent and most people of Jamaican descent live in NY) then there is a possibility of us encountering each other.

Also check out this thread by me.
https://www.nairaland.com/1289260/african-phenotype-diversity-thread

If you want to see me go more in depth on African diversity.

I know right...the beauty about the internet is it makes what was once impossible, possible.
Us trading ideas/facts on NL is just as good bro. wink smiley

I will check out that thread soon my dear got business to take care of. smiley TTYL hun.
Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
*Kails*:

very good point.

i am old school and therefore am more into the original ways of afrocentrism which was NEVER about black racial superiority in any way, shape, or form. In fact to me the idea of a superior race is comical to say the least.

It's just about being black, proud, and educated about one's history. smiley
again you have a good point so i guess i will just say that I am Kails and am not ignorant to or in denial of the different cultures and phenotypes found among black people the world over. smiley

Thanks. smiley
Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
*Kails*:

I know right...the beauty about the internet is it makes what was once impossible, possible.
Us trading ideas/facts on NL is just as good bro. wink smiley

I will check out that thread soon my dear got business to take care of. smiley TTYL hun.

Yeah the internet has made it difficult for Eurocentrics. Anyways peace.
Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Rossikk(m): 3:43am On Jun 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you ID.IOT! SARKIN ALJINNU SAVE ME OOOOOOooooo!

the ENGLISH, ITALIANS AND FRENCH HAVE LOST THEIR TRIBES!

Todays english are a mixture of Angles, Saxon, Norman and to some extent, early Biton/Brythonic tribes.

The French are a mixture of the tribes: Gauls, Franks, Visigoths and in the province of Normandy, the Norsemen.

same with the italians, who are mixed.

Go read some history. this happened after the arrival of christianity in europe. the church made sure to assimilate and destroy europes tribes so she could not return to Pagan religion, by proming single families and destroy the compound structure, trible structure and invalidating tribal law by replacing them with church laws.

todays mostly west Europeans are all MIXED. angry

Look at this neophyte talking crapsticks. If you're going to go to the roots of those groups, then Igbos are NOT a tribe either. They are in fact an agglomeration of disparate groups, always politically fragmented, from Nri, Arochukwu, Agbor and Onitsha etc, who did not obtain a collective identity until the 20th century following European incursion. So why do you call THEM a tribe? Same applied to Yorubas.

''As in the case of most ethnic groups, the British and fellow Europeans identified the Igbo as a tribe. Chinua Achebe, among other scholars, challenged this because of its negative connotations and possible wrong definition. He suggested defining the Igbo people as a nation...''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_people

The greatest Igbo scholar of the last 500 years, author of Things Fall Apart, Chinua Achebe has stated it. Igbos are a NATION, not a 'tribe'.

Get with the Program, Mr PAGAN 9JA the spear chucker.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 14, 2013
Rossikk:

First, I probably was into all this before you were born, so curb the snide remarks. Second, using Ashley Montagu's narrow definition of negro does NOT mean we should not use the term in a more sensible manner to denote ALL BLACKS. In fact, the vast majority of PEOPLE ON EARTH TODAY would call a Somalian Somali or Ethiopian NEGROID without hesitation. This shows that the term is understood by the majority in its proper context, and cannot be based on definitions proposed by individuals like Ashley Montagu. Plus there is NO NEED to discard the term either, especially in debates to do with race, anthropology, history etc.
Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Rossikk(m): 4:08am On Jun 14, 2013
KidStranglehold:

You still do not know what the term means. No people do not classify Somalis as negroid. Why do you think Eurocentric always claim them. Why do you think the Somali troll use 'negroid' to differentiate from other Africans. Again you still do not understand what Negroid means and the racist origins of it..

YOU are the slave to a few dumb Englishmen and misguided Somalians' definition of NEGRO. Tell me something, what was the term used for blacks in the US up till the 1970s?

NEGROES, CORRECT?

Now, would a SOMALIAN, ETHIOPIAN or ERITREAN have been able to order a coffee from a shop in South Carolina in the 1930s?

NO.

Would a SOMALIAN, ETHIOPIAN or ERITREAN been allowed to sit at the front of a bus in Alabama in the 1930s?

NO.

Would a SOMALIAN, ETHIOPIAN or ERITREAN child have been allowed into a segregated 'caucasian' school in Mississipi?

No.

Why? Because they are NEGROES.

UNDERSTAND?

Long nose, flat nose, curly hair, kinky hair, tall, short, light skin, dark skin, thin lips, thick lips, whatever....THEY ARE....

NEGROES.

Understand?

Phew.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 14, 2013
@Rossikk and kingstranglehold

both of you are correct with your definition of Negro. Not only is it used to mean flat nose, wide/big lips and other features but it is also used to mean black/dark coloured. If it is not used to mean flat/dark coloured then about half of all black people will not be referred to as black but all black are referred to as that. Somalis, Eritrean's, Ethiopians, and Djiboutian's are referred to as Negro based on skin colour but based on features they are referred to as Caucasian and if Wikipedia's information is correct then in fact the Horner's(Somalis and others) are also Caucasian(according to Wikipedia) but dark skinned ones because they did not leave Africa unlike Europeans.

So, at the end of it all since being Negroid is not tied to any particular meaning, I will say the word Negroid should not be used because it was just a word that the white man brought about and which they have used to get Africans/black people confused.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 14, 2013
Rossikk:

YOU are the slave to a few dumb Englishmen and misguided Somalians' definition of NEGRO. Tell me something, what was the term used for blacks in the US up till the 1970s?

NEGROES, CORRECT?

Now, would a SOMALIAN, ETHIOPIAN or ERITREAN have been able to order a coffee from a shop in South Carolina in the 1930s?

NO.

Would a SOMALIAN, ETHIOPIAN or ERITREAN been allowed to sit at the front of a bus in Alabama in the 1930s?

NO.

Would a SOMALIAN, ETHIOPIAN or ERITREAN child have been allowed into a segregated 'caucasian' school in Mississipi?

No.

Why? Because they are NEGROES.

UNDERSTAND?

Long nose, flat nose, curly hair, kinky hair, tall, short, light skin, dark skin, thin lips, thick lips, whatever....THEY ARE....

NEGROES.

Understand?

Phew.

I'm going to cease arguing with you because it appears you're too intellectually inferior to comprehend what I'm arguing/saying.

Again Negro DOES NOT=Negroid!!!

Did you even freaking bother to read my post of the Rwandan geneocide? My god everyone EXCEPT you understand what I'm saying.

And Horners during that time were NOt grouped under Negroid but ethipoid/hamite.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 14, 2013
babe_online: @Rossikk and kingstranglehold

both of you are correct with your definition of Negro. Not only is it used to mean flat nose, wide/big lips and other features but it is also used to mean black/dark coloured. If it is not used to mean flat/dark coloured then about half of all black people will not be referred to as black but all black are referred to as that. Somalis, Eritrean's, Ethiopians, and Djiboutian's are referred to as Negro based on skin colour but based on features they are referred to as Caucasian and if Wikipedia's information is correct then in fact the Horner's(Somalis and others) are also Caucasian(according to Wikipedia) but dark skinned ones because they did not leave Africa unlike Europeans.

So, at the end of it all since being Negroid is not tied to any particular meaning, I will say the word Negroid should not be used because it was just a word that the white man brought about and which they have used to get Africans/black people confused.

No..No..Again Negro doesn't mean Negroid. Those are two completely different terms. Horners were called black Caucasoids, so obviously they weren't consider the same as other Africans.

And it doesn't matter what racist considered, because old science of tht time considered them different from other Africans. Just lookup Negroid race and then Hamite race(which is Horners and Tutsis) and see what race Hamite is under. Basic Wikipedia will give you your answers.

Again Negroid and Negro are two totally different terms. Negroid(was) is a RACE. Negro is just a color that means black.
Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Rossikk(m): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
KidStranglehold:

No..No..Again Negro doesn't mean Negroid. Those are two completely different terms. Horners were called black Caucasoids, so obviously they weren't consider the same as other Africans.

And it doesn't matter what racist considered, because old science of tht time considered them different from other Africans. Just lookup Negroid race and then Hamite race(which is Horners and Tutsis) and see what race Hamite is under. Basic Wikipedia will give you your answers.

Again Negroid and Negro are two totally different terms. Negroid(was) is a RACE. Negro is just a color that means black.
It is YOU that is ignorant. You keep saying "they" don't accept Negroid as meaning black. Who are the "THEY"? And why is THEIR definition sacrosanct to you? You are a slave to their definitions. Shame you are too dense to see that.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Rossikk(m): 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
KidStranglehold:

No..No..Again Negro doesn't mean Negroid. Those are two completely different terms. Horners were called black Caucasoids, so obviously they weren't consider the same as other Africans..
See what I'm saying? Get this, you neophyte. What horners were "called" by a few misguided white folk CANNOT determine the meaning of the term negroid. Stop thinking like a slave. It is perfectly okay to reject THEIR intepretation of the term and superimpose YOURS. Are they your superiors, or they have three brains and you one? What the hell is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Rossikk(m): 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
KidStranglehold:
I'm going to cease arguing with you because it appears you're too intellectually inferior to comprehend what I'm arguing/saying.

Again Negro DOES NOT=Negroid!!!

Did you even freaking bother to read my post of the Rwandan geneocide? My god everyone EXCEPT you understand what I'm saying.

And Horners during that time were NOt grouped under Negroid but ethipoid/hamite.
You need to get your sorry behind out of the asss of 19th century racists. For the umpteenth time, take that discredited, archaic, racist interpretation of negroid you borrowed from white racists and stuff it. For US, a negroid is a person with traceable Negro ancestry and/or Negro features, of which dark skin is but one element. Somalis, Ethiopians are blacks. They are negroes, therefore they are negroid. FULL STOP. We KNOW there are all sorts of disputes among European scholars regarding these definitions. That is NONE of OUR business. We tell THEM who WE are. Not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
Rossikk:

Look at this neophyte talking crapsticks. If you're going to go to the roots of those groups, then Igbos are NOT a tribe either. They are in fact an agglomeration of disparate groups, always politically fragmented, from Nri, Arochukwu, Agbor and Onitsha etc, who did not obtain a collective identity until the 20th century following European incursion. So why do you call THEM a tribe? Same applied to Yorubas.

''As in the case of most ethnic groups, the British and fellow Europeans identified the Igbo as a tribe. Chinua Achebe, among other scholars, challenged this because of its negative connotations and possible wrong definition. He suggested defining the Igbo people as a nation...''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_people

The greatest Igbo scholar of the last 500 years, author of Things Fall Apart, Chinua Achebe has stated it. Igbos are a NATION, not a 'tribe'.

Get with the Program, Mr PAGAN 9JA the spear chucker.

YOU SON OF A ***!!!! angry angry angry angry

WHAT GROUPS?! YOU BULLSH!T MAN! FRANCE , ITALY AND BRITAIN ARE NATIONS! COUNTRIES! FRENCH , BRITISH AND ITALIANS ARE NOT ETHNIC GROUPS YOU DULLARD! THEY ARE PEOPLE BELONGING TO THESE COUNTRIES! ITS LIKE SAYING NIGERIANS!

IGBOS ARE AN ETHNIC GROUP OF BANTU ORIGIN! OK?!

TRIBE IS AN ENGLISH WORD! THE CLANS THAT COMPRISE THE IGBOS SHARE 90% SIMILAR LANGUAGE, CULTURE AND RELIGIOUS TRAITS!

THE SLIGHT DIFFERENCES ARE DUE TO ISOLATION, LOCATION AND CONTACT WITH NEIGHBOURING GROUPS!

YORUBAS ARE A TRIBE YOU !!!!!

THERE IS NO COUNTRY LIKE YORUBA OR IGBO! THESE ARE ETHNIC GROUPS WITH SAME CULTURE, GENETICS, RELIGION, ETC. (maybe with slight regional variations)

HOWEVER AMONG THE BRITISH - THEY ARE A MIX OF MORE THAN 1 "UNRELATED ETHNIC GROUPS THAT HAD DIFFERENT GENETICS, LANGUAGE, RELIGON, CULTURE, ETC>

NAMELY : THE BRITONS ( A CELTIC PEOPLE), THE SAXONS/ANGLES (GERMANIC PEOPLE) , THE NORMANS ( VIKING/NORSE PEOPLE).

THE MIX OF MODERN DAY BRITISH IS LIKE MIXING SOMALIS WITH YORUBAS AND ZULUS.!!!! angry angry angry angry

YOU ARE A MADMAN! I DONT KNOW WHY IM ARGUING WITH YOU AT THIS STAGE!

I GUESS ITS JUST BECAUSE I DONT WANT YOU TO CORRUPT FELLOW NAIRALANDERS WITH YOUR USELESS BULLSHYTZ.
Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
Rossikk: You need to get your sorry behind out of the asss of 19th century racists. For the umpteenth time, take that discredited, archaic, racist interpretation of negroid you borrowed from white racists and stuff it. For US, a negroid is a person with traceable Negro ancestry and/or Negro features, of which dark skin is but one element. Somalis, Ethiopians are blacks. They are negroes, therefore they are negroid. FULL STOP. We KNOW there are all sorts of disputes among European scholars regarding these definitions. That is NONE of OUR business. We tell THEM who WE are. Not the other way round.

You need to shut the f*ck up. you are a racist man. I do not believe you are Nigerian. You are a LIAR. There is no such thing as NEGRO ancestry. You can have ancestry from a tribe but no such thing as negro ethnic group. colour is non-uniform. Somalis and ethiopians are not BLACK. they are light brown. SOuth Sudanese are black. Tuareg are ocher. Copts are chrome/cream colour. Zulus are dark brown. Kabyle/Chaoui Berbers are off-white colour. I as a Hausa, Im brown. FULL STOP

Now that I listed all the colours, are you going to start calling them by their colours? off-white, or light brown or black? YOU ARE MENTAL!

DONT TEACH US OUR BUSINESS! YOU MIND YOUR OWN! YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY! YOU CAN JUST BARK LIKE MAD!
Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Rossikk(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

YOU SON OF A ***!!!! angry angry angry angry

WHAT GROUPS?! YOU BULLSH!T MAN! FRANCE , ITALY AND BRITAIN ARE NATIONS! COUNTRIES! FRENCH , BRITISH AND ITALIANS ARE NOT ETHNIC GROUPS YOU DULLARD! THEY ARE PEOPLE BELONGING TO THESE COUNTRIES! ITS LIKE SAYING NIGERIANS!

IGBOS ARE AN ETHNIC GROUP OF BANTU ORIGIN! OK?!

TRIBE IS AN ENGLISH WORD! THE CLANS THAT COMPRISE THE IGBOS SHARE 90% SIMILAR LANGUAGE, CULTURE AND RELIGIOUS TRAITS!

THE SLIGHT DIFFERENCES ARE DUE TO ISOLATION, LOCATION AND CONTACT WITH NEIGHBOURING GROUPS!

YORUBAS ARE A TRIBE YOU !!!!!

THERE IS NO COUNTRY LIKE YORUBA OR IGBO! THESE ARE ETHNIC GROUPS WITH SAME CULTURE, GENETICS, RELIGION, ETC. (maybe with slight regional variations)

HOWEVER AMONG THE BRITISH - THEY ARE A MIX OF MORE THAN 1 "UNRELATED ETHNIC GROUPS THAT HAD DIFFERENT GENETICS, LANGUAGE, RELIGON, CULTURE, ETC>

NAMELY : THE BRITONS ( A CELTIC PEOPLE), THE SAXONS/ANGLES (GERMANIC PEOPLE) , THE NORMANS ( VIKING/NORSE PEOPLE).

THE MIX OF MODERN DAY BRITISH IS LIKE MIXING SOMALIS WITH YORUBAS AND ZULUS.!!!! angry angry angry angry

YOU ARE A MADMAN! I DONT KNOW WHY IM ARGUING WITH YOU AT THIS STAGE!

I GUESS ITS JUST BECAUSE I DONT WANT YOU TO CORRUPT FELLOW NAIRALANDERS WITH YOUR USELESS BULLSHYTZ.

You think you can hide your ignorance with big bold letters. So you are now calling Igbos an Ethnic Group like I told you to? Thanks. An ethnic group is not the same thing as a 'tribe', you spear-chucking illiterate. That is the crux of the matter. That was what Achebe was talking about, as well as a million and one other intellectuals who reject the term ''tribe'' to denote African ethnicities. An ethnic group or nation, numbering 35 million people such as the Yorubas, cannot be labelled a ''tribe''. That is what we're trying to get into your thick skull, you spear-chucking peabrain.
Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Rossikk(m): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

You need to shut the f*ck up. you are a racist man. I do not believe you are Nigerian. You are a LIAR. There is no such thing as NEGRO ancestry. You can have ancestry from a tribe but no such thing as negro ethnic group. colour is non-uniform. Somalis and ethiopians are not BLACK. they are light brown. SOuth Sudanese are black. Tuareg are ocher. Copts are chrome/cream colour. Zulus are dark brown. Kabyle/Chaoui Berbers are off-white colour. I as a Hausa, Im brown. FULL STOP

Now that I listed all the colours, are you going to start calling them by their colours? off-white, or light brown or black? YOU ARE MENTAL!

DONT TEACH US OUR BUSINESS! YOU MIND YOUR OWN! YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY! YOU CAN JUST BARK LIKE MAD!

You live in a hole that is all of your own making. The rest of the world knows who is a black man and who is not. It is your 'tribalist' idiocy where you want no connection to other Africans that led to Africans killing and trading one another to Europeans for hundreds of years. You still think like a dumb pre-colonial African slave dealer, who reckons those Africans of other ''tribes'' are legitimate items for sale to the white man. Centuries of black intellectualism seeking to reverse such narrow, stup.id thinking by your ilk has been lost on you. The efforts of Malcom X, Martin Luther King Jr, Kwame Nkrumah et al, at engendering black consciousness in Africans to enable the solidarity that protects them from invaders is lost on you. Yet when the whites act against you, they act as ONE unified people. SHAME ON YOU, MR DUMB, SPEAR CHUCKING TRIBALIST.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
Rossikk:

You think you can hide your ignorance with big bold letters. So you are now calling Igbos an Ethnic Group like I told you to? Thanks. An ethnic group is not the same thing as a 'tribe', you spear-chucking illiterate. That is the crux of the matter. That was what Achebe was talking about, as well as a million and one other intellectuals who reject the term ''tribe'' to denote African ethnicities. An ethnic group or nation, numbering 35 million people such as the Yorubas, cannot be labelled a ''tribe''. That is what we're trying to get into your thick skull, you spear-chucking peabrain.

IT SEEMS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND SMALL LETTERS! YOU MUST BE SUFFERING OLD AGE! SO IM MAKING IT EASIER FOR YOU. YOU SHOULD THANK ME YOU INGRATE!
ETHNIC GROUP AND TRIBE ARE BOTH ENGLISH WORDS! NEITHER IS OFFENSIVE! ETHNIC GROUP IS FOR LARGER TRIBES, THOUGH IT CAN BE USED INTERCHANGEABLY, UNLESS THE TRIBES ARE TOO EXTREMELY LARGE, LIKE IN THE CASE OF THE HAN CHINESE ETHNIC GROUP, FULANI etc.
DONT CALL ME ILLITERATE! IM MORE LITERATE THAN YOU AND HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE THAN YOU CAN EVER HAVE AND IM BOASTING ABOUT IT! IS THIS ACHEBE A GOD? ACHEBE ACHEBE ACHEBE! WHAT ARE YOU BARKING ABOUT? DONT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BRAIN TO THINK?

ME, I WILL CALL THEM WHATEVER I SEE FIT! TRIBE IS A SMALL WORD AND EASY TO USE! SO I WILL USE TRIBE WHENEVER I WANT! IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU MADMAN!

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
LMAOOO @ spear chucking grin grin grin

ewooooo
Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2013
Rossikk:

You live in a hole that is all of your own making. The rest of the world knows who is a black man and whio is not. It is your 'tribalist' idiocy where you want no connection to other Africans that led to Africans killing and trading one another to Europeans for hundreds of years. You still think like a a pre colonial African slave dealer, who reckons those Africans of other ''tribes'' are legitimate items for sale to the white man. Centuries of black intellectua\lism seeking to reverse such narrow, stupid thinking has been lost on you. The efforts of Malcom X, Martin Luther King Jr, Kwame Nkrumah et al, at engendering black consciousness on Africans to enable the solidarity that protects them from invaders is lost on you. SHAME, MR TRIBALIST.

If I live in a hole, you live in the gutter. you half-bred monkey! Who is this rest of the world? AMERICA? The racist land?! GO TAKE YOUR AMERICAN IDEOLOGY AND SHOVE IT UP YOU A**! DONT BRING IT HERE IN 9JA!/ WE are tribesmen here. FULL BLOODED TRIBESPEOPLE!

WE DONT CARE FOR PETTY DIFFERENCES LIKE SKIN COLOUR HERE! HERE CULTURE MATTERS. RELIGON MATTERS. INDIVIDULATIY MATTERS!. BROTHERHOOD MATTERS!. WE DONT CARE FOR YOU! STOP INTERFERING IN OUR AFRICAN MATTERS, YOU AMERICAN! GTFOH!!!!

AS A HAUSA, I CARE ONLY FOR MY TRIBE! AS A PAGAN, I CARE FOR MY PAGAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS! YOU DONT INTERFERE IN OUR MATTERS!

THESE UGLY RACIST TOADS: malcom X, Martin Luther King Jr, etc. DIDNT DO ANYTHING FOR US AFRICANS! I KNEW YOU WERE AN AKATA! FILTH! STOP POKING IN OUR AFFARIS!

WE DONT CARE FOR YOUR LEADERS OK? WE HAVE OUR OWN PROBLEMS HERE AND WE DONT NEED YOUR RACISTS BULLSHYT HERE ASWELL!

BLACK CONSCIOUSNESS>! WTF?! GO GET FACE CREAM! OR PUT GREASE OIL ON YOUR FACE! YOU WILL BECOME BLACK CONSCIOUS!

OBSESSED F00L!
angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
YOU FILTHY AKATA! SO WHAT IF I USE SPEAR?!

IM PROUD OF IT! IT HELPS US GET OUR FOOD! IT DOES NOT COST MONEY. IT DOES NOT CAUSE POLLUTION AND GENOCIDE LIKE MACHINE GUNS! IT IS EASY TO HANDLE, LIGHT WEIGHT AND CAN BE THROWN FOR QUICK KILLS.

IT CAN ALSO BE USED TO ROAST THE KILL ON A FIRE.

YOU HAVE A PROBLEM?!

Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Rossikk(m): 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

IT SEEMS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND SMALL LETTERS! YOU MUST BE SUFFERING OLD AGE! SO IM MAKING IT EASIER FOR YOU. YOU SHOULD THANK ME YOU INGRATE!
ETHNIC GROUP AND TRIBE ARE BOTH ENGLISH WORDS! NEITHER IS OFFENSIVE! ETHNIC GROUP IS FOR LARGER TRIBES, THOUGH IT CAN BE USED INTERCHANGEABLY, UNLESS THE TRIBES ARE TOO EXTREMELY LARGE, LIKE IN THE CASE OF THE HAN CHINESE ETHNIC GROUP, FULANI etc.
DONT CALL ME ILLITERATE! IM MORE LITERATE THAN YOU AND HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE THAN YOU CAN EVER HAVE AND IM BOASTING ABOUT IT! IS THIS ACHEBE A GOD? ACHEBE ACHEBE ACHEBE! WHAT ARE YOU BARKING ABOUT? DONT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BRAIN TO THINK?

ME, I WILL CALL THEM WHATEVER I SEE FIT! TRIBE IS A SMALL WORD AND EASY TO USE! SO I WILL USE TRIBE WHENEVER I WANT! IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU MADMAN!

The English colonialists called your major ethnic groups ''tribes'' because they claimed you were primitive and uncivilized. Now that educated Africans are trying to teach you the demeaning nature of the term, you, like the proverbial pavlovian monkey, still insist on remaining inside the tiny cage they placed you in even after it's been opened for you to escape!

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Rossikk(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

If I live in a hole, you live in the gutter. you half-bred monkey! Who is this rest of the world? AMERICA? The racist land?! GO TAKE YOUR AMERICAN IDEOLOGY AND SHOVE IT UP YOU A**! DONT BRING IT HERE IN 9JA!/ WE are tribesmen here. FULL BLOODED TRIBESPEOPLE!

Don't come in here misrepresenting Nigerians with your backward, bush thinking. Nigerians are Africans who believe in black solidarity. Nigerians spent billions freeing South Africa from apartheid. That is the result of Pan-Africanist thinking, much unlike your tribalist buffoonery. Don't call me ''akata'' either, cos I'm a full blooded NIGERIAN. The African personaity is not ''American ideology''. It is African intellectualism. You need to be confined to a zoo.

AS A HAUSA, I CARE ONLY FOR MY TRIBE! AS A PAGAN, I CARE FOR MY PAGAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS! YOU DONT INTERFERE IN OUR MATTERS!

You are clearly a lunatic needing a straitjacket.

[b]THESE UGLY RACIST TOADS: malcom X, Martin Luther King Jr, etc. DIDNT DO ANYTHING FOR US AFRICANS! I KNEW YOU WERE AN AKATA! FILTH! STOP POKING IN OUR AFFARIS!

Lunatic, those people WERE Africans themselves. African-Americans too ARE Africans in a biological and intellectual sense. ''No matter where you come from, as long as you're a black man, you are an African'', sang a Jamaican sage. You wouldn't know all this because you are a narrow-minded, ignorant, tribalist spear-chucker with palm kernels and rocks where your brains ought to be.

In fact if whites were to storm Africa tomorrow looking for the classic dumb African that would betray his brothers for their benefit, YOU would be a prime candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
Rossikk:

The English colonialists called your major ethnic groups ''tribes'' because they claimed you were primitive and uncivilized. Now that educated Africans are trying to teach you the demeaning nature of the term, you, like the proverbial pavlovian monkey, still insist on remaining inside the tiny cage they placed you in even after it's been opened for you to escape!

NO THEY DIDNT YOU MOR.ON! THEY CALLED THEIR OWN ETHNIC GROUPS AS TRIBES AS WELL, LIKE THE CELTIC TRIBES, GAELIC TRIBES, FRANKISH TRIBES, VISIGOTHIC TRIBES, ETC. STOP ACTING LIKE A VICTIM. AND ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHAT WE CALL OURSELVES.
TRIBE DOESNT MEAN UNEDUCATED OR CIVILIZED YOU BUGGER. TRIBES ARE USED BY ARABS TO CALL THEMSELVES AS WELL. GO TO UAE, SAUDI ARABIA, ETC. THEY CALL THEMSELVES "KABAEL/KABEELAH" OR TRIBES.
YOU THINK YOU ARE SO EDUCATED. FOR GODSS SAKE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW BASIC HISTORY AND I HAD TO TEACH YOU. WHAT A FAGGIT!
YOU STAY IN YOUR OWN CAGE! WE ARE FREE TRIBESMEN! YOU HAVE SERIOUS SLAVE MENTALITY! GO LICK YOUR MASTER BOOT!

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
Rossikk:

Don't come in here misrepresenting Nigerians with your backward, bush thinking. Nigerians are Africans who believe in black solidarity. Nigerians spent billions freeing South Africa from apartheid. That is the result of Pan-Africanist thinking, much unlike your tribalist buffoonery. Don't call me ''akata'' either, cos I'm a full blooded NIGERIAN. The African personaity is not ''American ideology''. It is African intellectualism. You need to be confined to a zoo.

YOU SHUT UP YOU FRIGGIN AKATA! I AM NIGERIAN AND I WILL DEFEND MY PEOPLE! HOW DARE YOU CALL US TRIBESPEOPLE BUSH! YOU SOULD BE KICKED OUT OF THIS FORUM! YOU ARE AN A$$! YOU DRUG ADDICT GTFOH!
NIGERIANS DONT CARE FOR BLACK YOU DIPSH!T! STOP MAKING YOUR USELESS C.RAP! HERE WE CARE ONLY FOR GOODLIFESTYLE , EALTH AND WELL BEING! NOT SOME BULLSHYT SKIN COLOUR! MOST NIGERIAN WOMAN USE BLEACHING CREAM! I DONT GET WHAT ARE YOU EVEN ON ABOUT! LOL!

HERE IN NIGERIA WE ONLY CARE FOR OUR RESPECTIVE TRIBES! YOU ARE NOT NIGERIAN! IT IS EVIDENT YOU DONT KNOW THIS! IF YOU TALK ABOUT BLACK.WHITE, THEY WILL THINK YOU ARE MADMAN! WTF NIGERIA DIDNT FREE SOUTH AFRICA! YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR! MY GODS! shocked shocked shocked shocked
WE ARE PART OF AFRICAN UNION! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT! THE NORTH AFRICAN so-called "WHITE" NATIONS LIKE LIBYA, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, EGYPT ,ETC ARE ALSO IN THIS UNION! SO GET LOST! WE DONT CARE FOR SKIN COLOUR HERE! THE AFRICAN UNION SERVES A LARGER PURPOSE:

The objectives of the AU are:
To achieve greater unity and solidarity between the African countries and the people of Africa;
To defend the sovereignty, territorial integrity and independence of its Member States;
To accelerate the political and socio-economic integration of the continent;
To promote and defend African common positions on issues of interest to the continent and its peoples;
To encourage international cooperation, taking due account of the Charter of the United Nations and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights;
To promote peace, security, and stability on the continent;
To promote democratic principles and institutions, popular participation and good governance;
To promote and protect human and peoples' rights in accordance with the African Charter on Human and Peoples' Rights and other relevant human rights instruments;
To establish the necessary conditions which enable the continent to play its rightful role in the global economy and in international negotiations;
To promote sustainable development at the economic, social and cultural levels as well as the integration of African economies;
To promote co-operation in all fields of human activity to raise the living standards of African peoples;
To coordinate and harmonize the policies between the existing and future Regional Economic Communities for the gradual attainment of the objectives of the Union;
To advance the development of the continent by promoting research in all fields, in particular in science and technology;
To work with relevant international partners in the eradication of preventable diseases and the promotion of good health on the continent.

YOU ARE NOT A NIGERIAN! DONT LIE! I HAVE NEVER SEEN A NIGERIAN TALK LIKE THIS! DONT YOU HAVE SHAME? NO BELIEF IN HIGHER POWERS?!! LIEING IN PUBLIC FORUM! USELESS LUNATIC! angry angry angry angry angry angry

YOU NEED TO BE CONFINED TO A GUTTER! DUMB FELLOW!

Lunatic, those people WERE Africans themselves. African-Americans too ARE Africans in a biological and intellectual sense. ''No matter where you come from, as long as you're a black man, you are an African'', sang a Jamaican sage. You wouldn't know all this because you are a narrow-minded, ignorant, tribalist spear-chucker with palm kernels and rocks where your brains ought to be.

In fact if whites were to storm Africa tomorrow looking for the classic dumb African that would betray his brothers for their benefit, YOU would be a prime candidate.

THEY ARE NOT AFRICANS! THEY DRESS LIKE AMERICANS, SPEAK AMERICAN LANGUAGE, FOLLOW AMERICAN RELIGON, AMERICAN MUSIC, AMERICAN CULTURE, ETC.
STOP LYING YOU RACIST MOTHAFUCKA!
AFRICAN AMERICANS ARE AMERICANS NOW! THEY HAVE GENETICS FROM WHITES AND FROM NATIVES!

TO BE AFRICAN, YOU MUST BE A TRIBAL LIVING IN THIS CONTINENT, i.e., speaking African language, following African customs, dress, etc.

I AM MORE OPEN MINDED THAN YOU! I AM JUST NOT AN ADEPT LIAR LIKE YOU THNX GODS! YOU ARE A FRAUD! YOU ARE A MADMAN! A CHEAP SELLOUT! GO AWAY!

''No matter where you come from, as long as you're a black man, you are an African'', sang a Jamaican sage.

WHAT A STU.PID QUOTE. SO IF YOU ARE BLACK FROM PAPUA NEW GUINEA OR SOUTH INDIA, YOU ARE AFRICAN! YOU ID>IOT GO TELL THAT TO THEM. THEY WILL BEAT THE LIVING C.RAP OUT OF YOU!

those jamaicans are 24/7 high on marijuana. btw thos black caribs are heavily mixed with Native Carib Indians. so please stfu. they are JAmaicans today.
Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Rossikk(m): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

NO THEY DIDNT YOU MOR.ON! THEY CALLED THEIR OWN ETHNIC GROUPS AS TRIBES AS WELL, LIKE THE CELTIC TRIBES, GAELIC TRIBES, FRANKISH TRIBES, VISIGOTHIC TRIBES, ETC.

The CELTIC TRIBES is how they were described. THEY REFERRED TO THE CELTS AS A collection of tribes NOT AS A tribe.

''The Celts were an ethno-linguistic group of tribal societies in Iron Age and Medieval Europe who spoke Celtic languages and had a similar culture''.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celts

Read that? They didn't say ''the Celts were a tribe''. But rather A COLLECTION OF various tribes.

YOU COULD describe the pre-colonial Igbo in exactly the same way, ie as a COLLECTION of various tribes.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO is classify the IGBO NATION or ethnic group as ''a TRIBE''.

I know you have a very low IQ so you will never grasp this in a million years.

Here is a list of Celtic tribes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Celtic_tribes

So the Celts, like the Igbos and Yorubas, were a COLLECTION of tribes and clans in the pre-industrial age.

I repeat: The Celts were described as an ''ETHNO-LINGUISTIC GROUP'', not as ''the Celtic tribe''.

You should classify the 40 million strong Igbos, the 40 million strong Yorubas, and the 30 million strong Hausa etc likewise. They are ''ETHNO-LINGUISTIC GROUPS'' or ETHNIC GROUPS.

Again, you are so THICK-SKULLED and DENSE, that you are not expected to grasp this basic distinction.

Instead we fully expect you to reject the common sense being taught you, to rampage around in your raffia skirt and spear looking for whom to attack like a typical spear-chucking numbskull.
Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by Rossikk(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

YOU SHUT UP YOU FRIGGIN AKATA! I AM NIGERIAN AND I WILL DEFEND MY PEOPLE! HOW DARE YOU CALL US TRIBESPEOPLE BUSH! YOU SOULD BE KICKED OUT OF THIS FORUM! YOU ARE AN A$$! YOU DRUG ADDICT GTFOH!
NIGERIANS DONT CARE FOR BLACK YOU DIPSH!T! STOP MAKING YOUR USELESS C.RAP! HERE WE CARE ONLY FOR GOODLIFESTYLE , EALTH AND WELL BEING! NOT SOME BULLSHYT SKIN COLOUR! MOST NIGERIAN WOMAN USE BLEACHING CREAM! I DONT GET WHAT ARE YOU EVEN ON ABOUT! LOL!

HERE IN NIGERIA WE ONLY CARE FOR OUR RESPECTIVE TRIBES! YOU ARE NOT NIGERIAN! IT IS EVIDENT YOU DONT KNOW THIS! IF YOU TALK ABOUT BLACK.WHITE, THEY WILL THINK YOU ARE MADMAN! WTF NIGERIA DIDNT FREE SOUTH AFRICA! YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR! MY GODS! shocked shocked shocked shocked
WE ARE PART OF AFRICAN UNION! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT! THE NORTH AFRICAN so-called "WHITE" NATIONS LIKE LIBYA, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, EGYPT ,ETC ARE ALSO IN THIS UNION! SO GET LOST! WE DONT CARE FOR SKIN COLOUR HERE! THE AFRICAN UNION SERVES A LARGER PURPOSE:

The objectives of the AU are:
To achieve greater unity and solidarity between the African countries and the people of Africa;
To defend the sovereignty, territorial integrity and independence of its Member States;
To accelerate the political and socio-economic integration of the continent;
To promote and defend African common positions on issues of interest to the continent and its peoples;
To encourage international cooperation, taking due account of the Charter of the United Nations and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights;
To promote peace, security, and stability on the continent;
To promote democratic principles and institutions, popular participation and good governance;
To promote and protect human and peoples' rights in accordance with the African Charter on Human and Peoples' Rights and other relevant human rights instruments;
To establish the necessary conditions which enable the continent to play its rightful role in the global economy and in international negotiations;
To promote sustainable development at the economic, social and cultural levels as well as the integration of African economies;
To promote co-operation in all fields of human activity to raise the living standards of African peoples;
To coordinate and harmonize the policies between the existing and future Regional Economic Communities for the gradual attainment of the objectives of the Union;
To advance the development of the continent by promoting research in all fields, in particular in science and technology;
To work with relevant international partners in the eradication of preventable diseases and the promotion of good health on the continent.

YOU ARE NOT A NIGERIAN! DONT LIE! I HAVE NEVER SEEN A NIGERIAN TALK LIKE THIS! DONT YOU HAVE SHAME? NO BELIEF IN HIGHER POWERS?!! LIEING IN PUBLIC FORUM! USELESS LUNATIC! angry angry angry angry angry angry

YOU NEED TO BE CONFINED TO A GUTTER! DUMB FELLOW!

THEY ARE NOT AFRICANS! THEY DRESS LIKE AMERICANS, SPEAK AMERICAN LANGUAGE, FOLLOW AMERICAN RELIGON, AMERICAN MUSIC, AMERICAN CULTURE, ETC.
STOP LYING YOU RACIST MOTHAFUCKA!
AFRICAN AMERICANS ARE AMERICANS NOW! THEY HAVE GENETICS FROM WHITES AND FROM NATIVES!

TO BE AFRICAN, YOU MUST BE A TRIBAL LIVING IN THIS CONTINENT, i.e., speaking African language, following African customs, dress, etc.

I AM MORE OPEN MINDED THAN YOU! I AM JUST NOT AN ADEPT LIAR LIKE YOU THNX GODS! YOU ARE A FRAUD! YOU ARE A MADMAN! A CHEAP SELLOUT! GO AWAY!

WHAT A STU.PID QUOTE. SO IF YOU ARE BLACK FROM PAPUA NEW GUINEA OR SOUTH INDIA, YOU ARE AFRICAN! YOU ID>IOT GO TELL THAT TO THEM. THEY WILL BEAT THE LIVING C.RAP OUT OF YOU!

those jamaicans are 24/7 high on marijuana. btw thos black caribs are heavily mixed with Native Carib Indians. so please stfu. they are JAmaicans today.

More wild, lunatic drivel indicating you need to be sectioned in a sanatorium.
Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
Rossikk:

COKEHEAD IGNORAMUS. The CELTIC TRIBES is how they were described. THEY REFERRED TO THE CELTS AS A collection of tribes NOT AS A tribe.

''The Celts were an ethno-linguistic group of tribal societies in Iron Age and Medieval Europe who spoke Celtic languages and had a similar culture''.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celts

Read that? They didn't say ''the Celts are a tribe''. But rather A COLLECTION OF tribes.

YOU COULD describe pre-colonial Igbo as a COLLECTION of tribes.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO is classify the IGBO NATION or ethnic group as ''a TRIBE''.

I know you have a very low IQ so you will never grasp this in a million years.

Here is a list of Celtic tribes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Celtic_tribes

So the Celts, like the Igbos and Yorubas, were a COLLECTION of tribes and clans in the pre-industrial age. As a whole, the Celts were described as an ''ETHNO-LINGUISTIC GROUP'', not as ''the Celtic tribe''.

You should classify the 40 million strong Igbos, the 40 million strong Yorubas, and the 30 million strong Hausa etc likewise. They are ''ETHNO-LINGUISTIC GROUPS'' or ETHNIC GROUPS.

Again, you are so THICK SKULLED and DENSE, that you are not expected to grasp this basic distinction.

YOU womanliness FACE! YOU HAVE NO BRAIN! YOU ARE JUST REFERRING TO WIKIPEDIA!

THE CELTIC GROUP IS DIFFERENT FROM THE IGBO GROUP! CELTIC TRIBES ACTUALLY SPOKE DIFFERENT CELTIC LANGUAGES LIKE GAELIC, BRYTHONIC, GALTIAN, etc. THEY WERE SPREAD EXTREMELY FAR APART AND FOLLOWED SEPARATE TRIBAL CULTURES & RELIGIONS WITHIN THEIR GROUP.
just look at the number of tribes they had: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Celtic_tribes

AND BTW THE BRITONS ARE REFFERED TO AS A PEOPLE/TRIBE.

THE IGBOS ON THE OTHER HAND WERE ALL CONCENTRATED AROUND THE SAME AREA (modern day Igboland, spoke the same language with just regional dialect variants) and had the same cultures.

AND IS THAT ALL YOU COULD GET?

THE VISIGOTHES, OSTROGOTHS, FRANKS ,etc., were all referred to as TRIBES. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankish

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHETHER THEY ARE CALLED ETHNIC GROUP OR TRIBE!

IT IS NOT RACIST! IT HARDLY MATTERS WHETHER YOU CALL IT ETHNIC GROUP OR TRIBE!

btw who said the YORUBAS ARE CALLED TRIBE BY EUROPEANS? THEY ARE CALLED ETHNIC GROUP HERE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_people

so it doesnt really MATTER! YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME. ASLONG AS WE ARE TAKING ABOUT THE YORUBA PEOPLE, WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF THEY ARE CALLED TRIBE OR ETHNIC GROUP? IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE!
Re: Who Are The Ancient Igbo People? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
and anyways, WHY DOES A TRIBELESS HALF-BRED LIKE YOU CARE WHAT WE ARE CALLED

JUST STFU AND LEAVE US TO OUR BUSINESS!
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muhammad Mua’zu Muhammad: My First Wife Got Me Three Other Wives – Emir Of Kanam / Know Your Chi: How To Know Your Guardian Spirit / Pictures From 2019 Kano Durbar Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.