Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,454 members, 7,954,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice (596 Views)

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice by ella45(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
house pls help me on this is just 5 months to my wedding my girl is a week pregnant mum is against me marrying her what do i ?i love this girl and she loves me as well
Re: Pls Advice by Tundeiab(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
GUY! MARRIAGE SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT 2 PEOPLE, NOT 3 OR 4. IF YOU LOVE HER GO FOR HER. AFTER ALL YOUR MUM WON'T STAY WITH YOU AFTER THE MARRIAGE... OR ARE YOU MUMMY'S BOY? A MAN OF MARRIAGABLE AGE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE DECISIONS WITHOUT ANY EXTERNAL INFLUENCE. THAT'S MY TAKE MY BROTHER.
Re: Pls Advice by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
Tundeiab: GUY! MARRIAGE SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT 2 PEOPLE, NOT 3 OR 4. IF YOU LOVE HER GO FOR HER. AFTER ALL YOUR MUM WON'T STAY WITH YOU AFTER THE MARRIAGE... OR ARE YOU MUMMY'S BOY? A MAN OF MARRIAGABLE AGE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE DECISIONS WITHOUT ANY EXTERNAL INFLUENCE. THAT'S MY TAKE MY BROTHER.

I agree.
Re: Pls Advice by kokosheen(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
ella45: house pls help me on this is just 5 months to my wedding my girl is a week pregnant mum is against me marrying her what do i ?i love this girl and she loves me as well

Don't let your fiancee cow you into getting married, if you love her do get married to her, but her telling you she's a week pregnant is pure gibberish (as far as I know, pregnancy at 1 week can't be detected).

Also, be careful that she doesn't desperately look for someone to put the baby in her belly. THINK as a man, get your mum to state her reasons for objection (old folks see things sitting down that young ones like us don't see standing up).

Think and reason everything well cause the ball is in your court. Marriage is a lifetime thing, don't go into it blindsided.
Re: Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2013
kokosheen:

Don't let your fiancee cow you into getting married, if you love her do get married to her, but her telling you she's a week pregnant is pure gibberish (as far as I know, pregnancy at 1 week can't be detected).

Also, be careful that she doesn't desperately look for someone to put the baby in her belly. THINK as a man, get your mum to state her reasons for objection (old folks see things sitting down that young ones like us don't see standing up).

Think and reason everything well cause the ball is in your court. Marriage is a lifetime thing, don't go into it blindsided.

Me sef, i just dey wonder oo...the tin has not even finished forming. @op, i cannot tell you to go ahead or not. Parents sometimes have their reasons. If her reason is genuine enough, she's your mother and you should listen to her but if it's just for sentimental reasons like i don't like her family or she doesn't kneel down well to greet me or my great grand-father and her great great grand-father don't like each other... u know all those kind of boring reasons to deny you the love of your life...then, i'll say you should stand your foot and be a man.
Re: Pls Advice by ella45(m): 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
house please advice current work in an oil servicing company pay is quiet ok but i really don't know how i spend it.i don't fleet ,i don't drink and i don't hang around .i need reply oooooooooo cool cool

(1) (Reply)

God Fills Your Future With Hope Part 2 / Mix Mixing / “what It Takes To Attract Beautiful Women… And Why They Try So Hard To Look Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.