Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. (8320 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by marvelck: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2013
Please, is Rick Ross still in town, or am I seeing double? Cos each time I turn, there is a Rick Ross look alike right behind me. As Naija guys are now growing their beards just like him...especially among guys on campus. And girls are so crazy about it too. Cos it looks good on most guys. But funny enough, is it not the same kind of beards the late highlife musician Oliver De Coque and Nollywood actor Emeka Ani had years back, and people weren't that crazy abt it. So whats the attraction? And why are guys now going for the Rick Ross look? Is it cos of him? Or is it cos of the boldness and confident look most guys have by growing their beards...just like Rick Ross

Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
Dude, listen up:

Dnt go abt smokin weed wen it harms ur thinking faculty!

First: those pix aint even Nigeria!

Second: Nigerians dnt grow such beard unless u are an alfa or a psychopathic nonentity!

Third: that aint rick ross style. He didn't even invent it. Jes like people shout 'gallas' as if Mr T didn't actually start it!

And lastly, i got ur point, but Nigerian guys dnt grow such bushy beard for fashion. There is a way we do it. It's more of an overgrown stubble and it's way sexier than dz boko haramic beard!
Ok?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
I even dislike that style of beard.
I prefer a Herbert Macaulay or Lord Lugard's moustache whenever I wanna change my look.
Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by 190: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2013
angry angry
Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
marvelck: Or is it cos of the boldness and confident look most guys have by growing their beards...just like Rick Ross

U tink keepin beard like a cave man makes u look confident and bold? Sorry for u #SMH
Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by Tascocent(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
What will u say abt dis....
Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by Enegod(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Dude, listen up:

Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by pillzthadrugz(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
[quote author=SLIDE waxie]Dude, listen up:

First: those pix aint even Nigeria!

Second: Nigerians dnt grow such beard unless u are an alfa or a psychopathic nonentity!

Third: that aint rick ross style. He didn't even invent it. Jes like people shout 'gallas' as if Mr T didn't actually start it!

And lastly, i got ur point, but Nigerian guys dnt grow such bushy beard for fashion. There is a way we do it. It's more of an overgrown stubble well said......dude
Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by AlyricistLaura: 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
They Are?
Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by WorldwarIII: 11:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
Definitely not Nigerian girls!
Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by AlyricistLaura: 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
I Hate The Ross-Eque Afghan Knockoff Beard Personally.

The Real Freeway Rick> This Loser.
Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by 50calibre(m): 12:14am On Apr 29, 2013
Rick Ross beard is different, it has life of its own. It is well groomed, he trims them perfectly, he dyes them, applies ointment to them and when he steps out in public, it is shinning.

Oliver d coke and Ani's are dirty and unkept, I googled emeka ani and discovered he is often portrayed as a native doctor, nobody imitates that.

Rick Ross is a very confident dude, his beard, his grunts, his tattoos, his sunshades, fits into his "larger than life" "boss" persona so it's only normal for guys to imitate him. It's not just in Nigeria alone, other places as well.

Even rihanna once said she would love to have rick Ross kids

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by AlyricistLaura: 12:15am On Apr 29, 2013
50calibre: Rick Ross beard is different, it has life of its own. It is well groomed, he trims them perfectly, he dyes them, applies ointment to them and when he steps out in public, it is shinning.

Rick Ross is a very confident dude, his beard, his grunts, his tattoos, his sunshades, fits into his "larger than life" "boss" persona so it's only normal for guys to imitate him. It's not just in Nigeria, it's everywhere.

Even rihanna once said she would love to have rick Ross kids

Dawg Take His Dicckk Out Cha Mouf For A Moment.....

Just for a Moment Fam
Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by AlyricistLaura: 12:22am On Apr 29, 2013
"He applies Ointment" LmL

Niqqahz Analyzing the Ointment Levels of That Fools Beard.

Jheez.

That Thang all in ya Throat.....Mushroom all pressed against ya tonsils

Ayo Fam Elaborate More with some Expert Analysis on that Heralded Renowned Rick Ross Beard Ointment

While you are at it, Tell Me What Ointment he uses to Moisturize the Hairs on His Nutsack....Ight?
Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by 50calibre(m): 12:26am On Apr 29, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Dawg Take His Dicckk Out Cha Mouf For A Moment.....

Just for a Moment Fam

I don't respond to any form of street talk from riff raffs. Go back and learn to talk like a normal human being, not a hoodlum or a wannabe, then return and make your point.

There is a stage for everything in life, il respond to you when you come up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by AlyricistLaura: 12:33am On Apr 29, 2013
50calibre:

I don't respond to any form of street talk from riff raffs. Go back and learn to talk like a normal human being, not a hoodlum wannabe, then return and make your point.

Right, because we can all tell by your display pic you are an Articulate Mastermind, who deciphers and analyzes The Methodical Cubes of Complexity Involving the Intricate Nuances of Lyric-Less Rappers and Their uses of Optimum Beard Ointments.

Clearly, from your Stellar Appearance and Posture, I can tell you are an Expert at Such.

Now how about you give me the Brand of that Fools Nutsackk Ointment....

[size=20pt]~!!!!Uhhhhgghhh!!!~[/size].....LmL wink
Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by AlyricistLaura: 12:34am On Apr 29, 2013
Did i execute His Signature Grunt Properly, or was my Vocal Pitch Off?

You tell me Stan.

Was my Pitch Off Stan?
Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by 50calibre(m): 12:36am On Apr 29, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Right, because we can all tell by your display pic you are an Articulate Mastermind, who deciphers and analyzes The Methodical Cubes of Complexity Involving the Intricate Nuances of Lyric-Less Rappers and Their uses of Optimum Beard Ointments.

Clearly, from your Stellar Appearance and Posture, I can tell you are an Expert at Such.

Now how about you give me the Brand of that Fools Nutsackk Ointment....

[size=20pt]~!!!!Uhhhhgghhh!!!~[/size].....LmL wink

Good boy! Now I can talk to you.

To answer your question, how about you send over your overweight mother to my place, rather than telling you the ointment, I can apply it to your mums pubic hairs instead. Happy?
Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by AlyricistLaura: 12:38am On Apr 29, 2013
50calibre:

Good boy! Now I can talk to you.

To answer your question, how about you send over your overweight mother to my place, rather than telling you the ointment, I can apply it to your mums pubic hairs instead. Happy?

Aw you replied to my wonderful WordPlay with a Momma Joke? undecided

I was Expecting so much more. sad

Till me we meet again, My Extremely Handsome Brother.....
wink
Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by 50calibre(m): 12:47am On Apr 29, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Aw you replied to my wonderful WordPlay with a Momma Joke? undecided

I was Expecting so much more. sad

Till me we meet again, My Extremely Handsome Brother.....
wink

Oh! You find my mama joke offensive? But how come you don't find homosexual jokes (which I find very repulsive) offensive?

Rick Ross has game boy, take it or leave it. Forget all the correctional officer jibes, the most important thing is that he is making money, if you doubt me look at his sales figures, numbers don't lie.

MMG is one of the hottest rap labels right now, only few guys with so called street credibility can boast of rick Ross' s sales figures.

You disagree my witty brother?
Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by AlyricistLaura: 12:50am On Apr 29, 2013
50calibre:

Oh! You my mama joke offensive? But how come you don't find homosexual jokes (which I find very repulsive) offensive?

Rick Ross has game boy, take it or leave it. Forget all the correctional officer jibes, the most important thing is that he is making money, if you doubt me look at his sales figures, numbers don't lie.

MMG is one of the hottest rap labels right now, only few guys with so called street credibility can boast of rick Ross' s sales figures.

You disagree my witty brother?

I Like Ross.

Of the Newer Generation of Rappers, He's Pretty Good. I can actually Tolerate Him.

His Street Credibility is Meaningless to me, I just judge an Artist based on his Art
Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:51am On Apr 29, 2013
Rawbitttch beards
Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by 50calibre(m): 12:57am On Apr 29, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

I Like Ross.

Of the Newer Generation of Rappers, He's Pretty Good. I can actually Tolerate Him.

His Street Credibility is Meaningless to me, I just judge an Artist based on his Art

Then why did you initially sound like you hate him?
Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by Scarpon(m): 4:01am On Apr 29, 2013
I hate when two niggas fight for no damm reasons
Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
Guys with Rick Ross beards are so eeeeewwww!
Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by Indifferent(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
How can you say girl love it when my babe is always telling me to go cut and my rick ross bears.
Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by Dovahkiin(m): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
Its not called a rick ross beard , its called a mane ,and chicks dig it because its shows ure alpha as fcukk, you know who else has manes ?

[img]http://youlookfiiine.files./2011/08/corbis_lion_mane_large.jpg[/img]

Yup
Re: Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
cos they think they related to rick ross..... on a serious note that style of beard is for guys with dough to maintain it not for struggling niggas, some just dont know how to keep theirs and the beard looks like what was dragged in the desert.

(1) (Reply)

Get Ur Man Begging For More With These Vaginal Tightening Sticks {photo} / Is This A Camel Toe,hippopo-toe-mus Or Toe Toe / Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.