Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria (55407 Views)

Vanguard : S-west Is Nigeria’s Kidnap Capital — Report / Really, How Far Behind India Is Nigeria? / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Biafradiplomat: 6:20am On Apr 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

On a daily basis, hundreds of Abia government officials commute through this road, but it is striking to note that the same officials actively connive to ensure the state of the road remains same as a guarantee for lining up their pockets - the failure of leadership and governance.

You are nothing but a dishonest and mischievous tribal fool. Inasmuchas I would never hold breif for T.A Orji because of his attitude and poor style of governance, it still behoves on me to acknowledge the little he has done and shame clowns like you. This road you showed above is Aba/Owerri road and the pic must have been taken a few years back because from Bata junction all the way through factory road-Aba/Owerri road and down to the intersection with the Enugu/P.H expressway, a distance of about 25km, the dual carriage road is very motorable with little or no porthole at all. Fool, do you gerrit? Get your facts right before you mislead the unsuspecting public!

4 Likes

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 29, 2013
[size=18pt]
Texas.Cowgirl:
You can point out the people that live in these environments just by the aggressiveness in their posts.
[/size]
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by joshuaidibia(m): 6:27am On Apr 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Going back to the South

Port harcourt

pkz wat part of port harcourt is dat? Bkoz 80% out of 100% vehicles parked at road sides,are comercial vehicles. Bt i dnt c any blue and white paint on any of doZ.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by imperiouxx(m): 6:34am On Apr 29, 2013
kingoflag: Sabon Gari, Kano, Northern Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/325756/nigerias-ugly-face-terror

cry cry cry for our government

Nightmare beckoning at me this night with all this messed up communities I've been seeing from pictures....

Fucck the government! angry
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by cidijoe80: 6:36am On Apr 29, 2013
These pics are old pics of Aba I will agree with you on the fact that these pics represent the Orji Uzor Kalu era and not T A Orji era cos all the places shown here, have been rehabilitated

1 Like

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2013
cidijoe80: These pics are old pics of Aba I will agree with you on the fact that these pics represent the Orji Uzor Kalu era and not T A Orji era cos all the places shown here, have been rehabilitated

So, show us the pics of these rehabilitated roads or dem ban taking of pics for that area?
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2013
cidijoe80: These pics are old pics of Aba I will agree with you on the fact that these pics represent the Orji Uzor Kalu era and not T A Orji era cos all the places shown here, have been rehabilitated

Please post the rehabilitated Version.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Ibotex(m): 6:43am On Apr 29, 2013
These pix kinda make me wonder if its only the eastern states in nigeria are dirty.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Egbagirl(f): 6:47am On Apr 29, 2013
Ibotex: These pix kinda make me wonder if its only the eastern states in nigeria are dirty.

There are pictures of other parts too. In fact, all parts of the country are more or less represented. I guess there are just more pics of certain places than others.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 29, 2013
Where is Rossik the liar? Come here now and earn your monthly pay.. Quick quick before this girl go finish us... grin
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by mercenaryx(m): 6:47am On Apr 29, 2013
I have one question for Whoever is posting these pictures! What is the aim? Do you want us to start weeping for what we already know and see everyday? Or do you want us to pick up arms and fight the government for not cleaning up the streets? Or maybe you want us to do it ourselves. Whatever your aim is I am sure it is unobtainable so why not just spare us the visual disturbance and talk of something that will boost our intellect or our pockets? IamAnigerian.. #FrEemanDavid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by chukxie(m): 6:48am On Apr 29, 2013
Truth is bitter! Some people don't like being told the truth because they prefer to live in a world of illusion filled with self denial. The photos here are a stark reality of what some places in our beloved country look like. People are forced to live in filt ridden places with open sewers running through their backyards. It's a shame! Our government is a joke!
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 29, 2013
Ibotex: These pix kinda make me wonder if its only the eastern states in nigeria are dirty.

Yup, Kano, Kaduna and Lagos are Eastern states too......

Cry baby, get your thumbs out your mouth.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 29, 2013
mercenaryx: I have one question for Whoever is posting these pictures! What is the aim? Do you want us to start weeping for what we already know and see everyday? Or do you want us to pick up arms and fight the government for not cleaning up the streets? Or maybe you want us to do it ourselves. Whatever your aim is I am sure it is unobtainable so why not just spare us the visual disturbance and talk of something that will boost our intellect or our pockets? IamAnigerian.. #FrEemanDavid

What do you think the aim SHOULD be?

Realistically speaking.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by mercenaryx(m): 6:57am On Apr 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

What do you think the aim SHOULD be?

Realistically speaking.
Nothingness of course! If I see or can think of any I won't be asking you what is your aim. If you think the pictures will gather more sympathy and hates from the readers hence trigger them to act, trust me it won't! We have seen worse! So my dear, this enterprise of yours will only end up here and remains a dirt itself
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by SwitnessA(m): 7:00am On Apr 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Enugu

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM7fQZLzOXPrUBB9Edb2Jlu-G8hAPRjHY-jorcAa_Y6BzX1BL-[/img]
i guess dis picture was taken during d pre-colonial administration. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 29, 2013
mercenaryx:
Nothingness of course! If I see or can think of any I won't be asking you what is your aim. If you think the pictures will gather more sympathy and hates from the readers hence trigger them to act, trust me it won't! We have seen worse! So my dear, this enterprise of yours will only end up here and remains a dirt itself

You've seen worse? Where?

Please post pictures.

I doubt anything could be worse than the pics on this thread.

Are you telling me that Nigerians have become desensitized to these conditions?

Please tell me it's not true.

It just can't be.

We're the giant of Africa.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Tijay90(m): 7:01am On Apr 29, 2013
Gr8 wrk @Op...& as 4u minnows complaining,here's a question 4u: when'll u WAKE UPthe country's bullshit...I believe u live in these(or worse)areas,dat's y u feel so touchy & shamed...so...I advice u keep drooling @ "9ce pics" 4rm Abuja & (parts of) Lagos....twats...NB:Rick Ross's coming 2shoot another video...nonsense country(& citizens)
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by eaglechild: 7:03am On Apr 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Yes, Enugu is very clean, no filth.

Please move aside for now.

Mr. Clean....you do wellu wellu oh wellu wellu.

But you said Ibadan was spotless asides the roofs.
You couldn't even find any dump site to post.
U showed an Ilesha community road.
No dump sites.
Is it that no waste is generated in an overcrowded city of over 2M like Ibadan?
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Biafradiplomat: 7:04am On Apr 29, 2013
kingoflag:

If shes all those names you called her, then post pics of this road youre telling us about so we can compare yours to hers.
I will certainly post the same roads she posted above, every one knows that motorcycles have been banned in Aba for many years, yet she is showing commercial bikes in her pictures, what does that tell you?
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 29, 2013
eaglechild:
But you said Ibadan was spotless asides the roofs.
You couldn't even find any dump site to post.
U showed an Ilesha community road.
No dump sites.
Is it that no waste is generated in an overcrowded city of over 2M like Ibadan?

If you can find Ibadan dump sites, please don't hesitate to post them.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by mascot87(m): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2013
The summary of the whole thing is Fresh Air!!! 2015
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You've seen worse? Where?

Please post pictures.

I doubt anything could be worse than the pics on this thread.

Are you telling me that Nigerians have become desensitized to these conditions?

Please tell me it's not true.

It just can't be.

We're the giant of Africa.

Abeg, Nigeria is the giant of Africa. Have u been to Akwa Ibom lately? OMG, its far better than Texas

Governor Godswill "Prado Jeep" Akpabio is the best thing since slice bread. grin

Even T.A. Orji (Abia) is "comparable to Nelson Mandela", according to one of his commissioners.

1 Like

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 29, 2013
CFCfan:

Abeg, Nigeria is the giant of Africa. Have u been to Akwa Ibom lately? OMG, its far better than Texas

Governor Godswill "Prado Jeep" Akpabio is the best thing since slice bread. grin

Even T.A. Orji (Abia) is "comparable to Nelson Mandela", according to one of his commissioners.

Lol grin Nigerian Mandela cheesy

For those nlers crying old pix.....abeg post the recent ones lol.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by eaglechild: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

If you can find Ibadan dump sites, please don't hesitate to post them.
You are simply biased.
You have expertise in tracking dirt so i leave that responsibilty to u.

1 Like

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 29, 2013
eaglechild:
You are simply biased.
You have expertise in tracking dirt so i leave that responsibilty to u.

That you for your trust in me.
I really appreciate it and I hope that In the process of tracking dirt, I don't track it to your backyard.
I'll do the best that I can do.
I know i can. You know I can. They know I can..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22)

You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha / Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress / DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.