Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed (16380 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK / I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by hikmoj(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
badesco: If they like let them bomb anybody they like it is there cup of tea.
u've thrown stone into d market,it may likely hit ur bosom famly one day.
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by hikmoj(m): 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
Austine.E:

hi,i am here to tell you that the North brought this tragedy upon theirselves,how else can you explain years of silence while innocent southerners are being murdered in the streets of the North,in the name of religion,nt to forget Maitasine riots of 80s,El-zakzaky murderous group,gideon Akaluka Koran desecration riot,Rehard Bonke riots,Miss world riots,Sharia riots,post election riots,zango Kataf and host of other religious riots!now the chicken has come back to roast,the North shld deal with it!Note,no true southerner wishes evil to Northerners,infact the south has contributed more in seeking for peace in the North,i pray for stability all over Nigeria,as we stand to gain more from it.
4rm ur write up it shows u're a dunce&u're behind d news,so its a southerner dat restored peace in d niger delta region?only d northerners are wahala pple.u've 4gotn ur biafra war?i wil remind u more wen u're ready 4 d lecture.make i look 4 chalk first.
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 30, 2013
Lol, Na the RINGIM guy mastermind am. I heard is seeking for political asylum so he now has more fact to back him up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In Dubai Over US$2 Million / Nigerian Army Rescues 30 Persons From Boko Haram’s Captivity / Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.