Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .. (1388 Views)

How A Pastor Gave Him A Huge Amount Of Money Right Infront Of Congregation / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Acidosis(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
Acidosis:
....No single institution in the country has attracted different people from all over the world to Nigeria, not even the entire Nigerian universities sad & all the tourist centres put together cheesy

Stop Hating! I say stop hating!! I say stop hating oooo!!!
Not that I care about you or your MoG or GoM, but the highlighted is why the world looks like this at night from space..

[img]http://eoimages.gsfc.nasa.gov/images/imagerecords/55000/55167/earth_lights.gif[/img]

Let's keep generating spiritual power...
Re: .. by vedaxcool(m): 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
Personally I have a certain respect for TB Joshua, if not for anything, that fact that he takes care of the poor makes him a rearity in our polity . . . as for mosquito, don't mind him, most atheist do not know serious mindeed people intending to make Africa light at night, would use common sense in posting their ideas on how to make this happen in the science and technology section of NL not at the religion forum, where people who are interested in spiritual matter come to discouse . . . Nigeria seems destined to produce pardox, somehow, religion is suppose to produce Light at night and science is suppose to show the way to heaven . . . atheist I dey hail unah wisdom
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
vedaxcool: Personally I have a certain respect for TB Joshua, if not for anything, that fact that he takes care of the poor makes him a rearity in our polity . . . as for mosquito, don't mind him, most atheist do not know serious mindeed people intending to make Africa light at night, would use common sense in posting their ideas on how to make this happen in the science and technology section of NL not at the religion forum, where people who are interested in spiritual matter come to discouse . . . Nigeria seems destined to produce pardox, somehow, religion is suppose to produce Light at night and science is suppose to show the way to heaven . . . atheist I dey hail unah wisdom

Aww... what a cute Muslim....
Re: .. by vedaxcool(m): 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
musKeeto:

Aww... what a cute Muslim....

The sweet rythme of mosquito . . .
Re: .. by Paschal007: 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
vedaxcool: Personally I have a certain respect for TB Joshua, if not for anything, that fact that he takes care of the poor makes him a rearity in our polity . . . as for mosquito, don't mind him, most atheist do not know serious minded people intending to make Africa light at night, would use common sense in posting their ideas on how to make this happen in the science and technology section of NL not at the religion forum, where people who are interested in spiritual matter come to discouse . . . Nigeria seems destined to produce pardox, somehow, religion is suppose to produce Light at night and science is suppose to show the way to heaven . . . atheist I dey hail unah wisdom
I don't always agree with you but i endorse this message. grin
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
Paschal007: I don't always agree with you but i endorse this message. grin

angry

musKeeto:
Not that I care about you or your MoG or GoM, but the highlighted is why the world looks like this at night from space..

Acidosis:
....No single institution in the country has attracted different people from all over the world to Nigeria, not even the entire Nigerian universities sad & all the tourist centres put together cheesy

smiley
You're a Christian. At least you have the Holy Spirit to help your understanding.

cool
Re: .. by Acidosis(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
vedaxcool: Personally I have a certain respect for TB Joshua, if not for anything, that fact that he takes care of the poor makes him a rearity in our polity . . . as for mosquito, don't mind him, most atheist do not know serious mindeed people intending to make Africa light at night, would use common sense in posting their ideas on how to make this happen in the science and technology section of NL not at the religion forum, where people who are interested in spiritual matter come to discouse . . . Nigeria seems destined to produce pardox, somehow, religion is suppose to produce Light at night and science is suppose to show the way to heaven . . . atheist I dey hail unah wisdom

hahahahahaha... this is a good point we need to talk about.. cheesy
Re: .. by Acidosis(m): 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
musKeeto:

[img]http://eoimages.gsfc.nasa.gov/images/imagerecords/55000/55167/earth_lights.gif[/img]

Let's keep generating spiritual power...
LOL!

You don't need to care smiley
Re: .. by karlwillson: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Acidosis:

hahahahahaha... this is a good point we need to talk about.. cheesy

I think it's not funny dear

Regards
Karl
https://oceanofgamesy.com/
https://getintopc.app/

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Churches Use Their Founders' Pictures On Billboards / Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) / How I Was Delivered By God, Through Pastor E-bankole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.