Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,518 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Post Swear words from your language here - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Post Swear words from your language here (9800 Views)

Represent Your LOCAL LANGUAGE Here!!! / Speak Your Language Here / Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 3:45pm On May 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

there was no country called somali, ethipia, etc., back then. even now you dont have a proper country.

Arabs dont know this.

i never said there was a country called somalia, or ethiopia, but that both these nations were one empire like aksum etc.......

PAGAN 9JA:

yor example proves that you live in a virtual world. I live in the REAL world and I meet nappy haired Somalis every other day.

well those somalis must be sneaking around, cause i cant find them......but i dont blame you for trying to create a connection with somali, even if that means you have to bring somalis down to your standards of nappy hair.....
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 3:47pm On May 03, 2013
Lol

Re: Post Swear words from your language here by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2013
somalia5:

i never said there was a country called somalia, or ethiopia, but that both these nations were one empire like aksum etc.......

well those somalis must be sneaking around, cause i cant find them......but i dont blame you for trying to create a connection with somali, even if that means you have to bring somalis down to your standards of nappy hair.....

you said so. dont backtrack.

lol what a troll. ANYWAYS BACK TO THE BAD WORDS.
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2013
this is for you SOmaliboy:

ka ci gusu uwarka (F*** your mothers p***y)
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 3:50pm On May 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
this is for you SOmaliboy:

ka ci gusu uwarka

PAGAN 9JA:

you said so. dont backtrack.

lol what a troll. ANYWAYS BACK TO THE BAD WORDS.

dude somalia was created in 1960....no one is arguing that....but both the people of somalia and ethiopia were one country many thousands of years ago.
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2013
somalia5:

dude somalia was created in 1960....no one is arguing that....but both the people of somalia and ethiopia were one country many thousands of years ago.

no dude there was no country.

countrys kept changing and nothing much really happened in Somalia. all the great events took place around Ethiopia.
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 3:56pm On May 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

no dude there was no country.

countrys kept changing and nothing much really happened in Somalia. all the great events took place around Ethiopia.

lol......many ajuran,aksum empires are in central ethiopia, and somalia.....half of ethiopia is inhabited by somalis.....learn your history before talking about others history

Re: Post Swear words from your language here by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 03, 2013
somalia5:

Somalis know what cushitic is because our language is cushitic....but we dont refer ourselves as cushitic but in kenya they refer all horners as cushitic....ethiopians and eritreans refer to themselves as habeshas but they dont refer to the bantu ethiopians in the south as habeshas....

any way somalis refer all negroids as bantu.......and ethiopians refer refer negroids as baria which is the word for black also means slaves....somalis choose the word adoon to describe blacks it also means slave too...... if you dont believe look for yourself......

and the funny thing is some blacks actually try to claim us as black when the word for black in somali and amahari is 'baria' and 'adoon' both meaning slave/black

Dont tell me you are still on this bantu stuff you this black/ arab boy smiley
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2013
somalia5:

lol......many ajuran,aksum empires are in central ethiopia, and somalia.....half of ethiopia is inhabited by somalis.....learn your history before talking about others history

exactly. there were many Empires. not 1 country. Ajuraan was recent around the 14th-17th century. stop confusing the timelines.
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 4:00pm On May 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

exactly. there were many Empires. not 1 country. Ajuraan was recent around the 14th-17th century. stop confusing the timelines.

idiot when i said one, i mean that these somalis and ethiopian people were in the same empire.....ajuraan controlled much of ogaden which is in somalia.....it was only in the 1900's that ethiopia recieved the ogaden by the british
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:03pm On May 03, 2013
somalia5:

idiot when i said one, i mean that these somalis and ethiopian people were in the same empire.....ajuraan controlled much of ogaden which is in somalia.....it was only in the 1900's that ethiopia recieved the ogaden by the british

so now you mean the same Empire, eh? before you meant the same ethnicity and ancestor. cmon make up your mind.
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 4:06pm On May 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

so now you mean the same Empire, eh? before you meant the same ethnicity and ancestor. cmon make up your mind.

both.........if you go long ago........oromo and afar, and somali were the same......somalis, afar are offshoots of oromo.....oromo, afar, are the only two people who are musim majority in ethiopia.....amahara and tigrey speak semetic language....but oromo, afar, somali speak cushitic langauge.

empires fought over the same lands......but before somalis, afar wandered off to inhabit new land we were the same people.....this is scientific fact....unless you believe somalis are arabs, who came to somalia.
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2013
somalia5:

both.........if you go long ago........oromo and afar, and somali were the same......somalis, afar are offshoots of oromo.....oromo, afar, are the only two people who are musim majority in ethiopia.....amahara and tigrey speak semetic language....but oromo, afar, somali speak cushitic langauge.

no you are wrong on the last count. Afar are not descended from ORomo. dont ever say that to an Afar person. you will get yourself killed.
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:08pm On May 03, 2013
i love this Afar song btw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XEaM9g-scE

These Afar look like warriors. not like Somalis or other Ethiopians.
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 4:11pm On May 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

no you are wrong on the last count. Afar are not descended from ORomo. dont ever say that to an Afar person. you will get yourself killed.

dude you have no idea of horn history....so bug off ......the closest people in east africa to oromo are afar and somali....i cant even tell the difference between afar and oromo and somali....cause we all look the same....and are all muslim and have langauges that use loan words from each other.
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Nice black music wink
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 4:13pm On May 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

The only people who the word warrior is used for east africa are Somali.....as we are the only ones who are always constantly fighting.....even in 2006....several hundred somalis went to lebanon to fight against israel along side the lebense....

somalis are the only people still fighting....afar dont have a country, and oromo dont have a country.....but somalis do....thats says alot...lol

the somali society is divided between religous elders and warriors...you are either one or the other...
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 4:14pm On May 03, 2013
ifeness:

Nice black music wink

lol......i wish i could take you to their villages so you could say that to their face.... cheesy.........if you were there only 120 years ago they would think you were a slave....

find out the word 'baria'
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 03, 2013
somalia5:

lol......i wish i could take you to their villages so you could say that to their face.... cheesy.........if you were there only 120 years ago they would think you were a slave....

find out the word 'baria'

That was 120 years ago if it was ever true. I bet you consider yourself inferior to your white arabs. My body is only a vehicle to my soul,we are all the same regardless of race and looks.
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 4:25pm On May 03, 2013
Loool....loook how small abyssinia is...lmao

Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 4:29pm On May 03, 2013
ifeness:

That was 120 years ago if it was ever true. I bet you consider yourself inferior to your white arabs. My body is only a vehicle to my soul,we are all the same regardless of race and looks.

yes it was 100 years ago....and it was europeans who out law slavery when them came to the horn of africa....lol

but still, go to ethiopia, eritrea, somalia and see how you are treated......did you find out what 'baria' means .....lol

no i dont feel inferior to arabs as we dont have beef......they are a small minority in somalia and have no political clout or are part of the somali family. Dont project your view of racial hiearchy on me........

Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 4:37pm On May 03, 2013
lol....his basically saying ethiopians are racist.....but somalis are more racist....lmao....when did it become a competition

Re: Post Swear words from your language here by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 03, 2013
somalia5:

yes it was 100 years ago....and it was europeans who out law slavery when them came to the horn of africa....lol

but still, go to ethiopia, eritrea, somalia and see how you are treated......did you find out what 'baria' means .....lol

no i dont feel inferior to arabs as we dont have beef......they are a small minority in somalia and have no political clout or are part of the somali family. Dont project your view of racial hiearchy on me........

Yea because somalia is still a backward society who are unaware of the importance of the peace and unity. Its always the case where religion is still strong in the mind of the people. Remember the bible and Quran supports slavery.
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 4:45pm On May 03, 2013
ifeness:

Yea because somalia is still a backward society who are unaware of the importance of the peace and unity. Its always the case where religion is still strong in the mind of the people. Remember the bible and Quran supports slavery.

so you equate slavery with backwardness...lmao

you should know that Somali empires, and Ethiopires and Empires before them in the horn who were at the height of technology, and military and cultural advancement at their time all had negroid slaves and that mentality still lives in all horners from southern egypt to souther somalia.

which makes me laugh when afrocentrics point to somalia and ethiopia's history not knowing that we had slaves.
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by EzePromoe: 4:46pm On May 03, 2013
Nkita lacha gi anya
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 4:48pm On May 03, 2013
Eze Promoe: Nkita lacha gi anya

if this is your way facing face....i can understand....you probably bit more than you could chew when you started this convo with me.

i will let you leave in peace. This is how i know negroid are afraid, when they start speaking in their native languages.
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:40pm On May 03, 2013
ifeness:

Nice black music wink

no. Nice Afar music. wink

not Somali, not black, not Ethiopian, but AFAR .
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2013
somalia5:

The only people who the word warrior is used for east africa are Somali.....as we are the only ones who are always constantly fighting.....even in 2006....several hundred somalis went to lebanon to fight against israel along side the lebense....

somalis are the only people still fighting....afar dont have a country, and oromo dont have a country.....but somalis do....thats says alot...lol

the somali society is divided between religous elders and warriors...you are either one or the other...

that is now. you are fighting because of Al Qaeda and because you have no food to eat. lol

In the past, it was the DANAKIL OROMO who were the main warriors. while Somalis were looking after camels and eating banana.
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 5:44pm On May 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

no. Nice Afar music. wink

not Somali, not black, not Ethiopian, but AFAR .

LoL......

I have a thread you should check out.....ethiopians and somalis are caucasion according to anthropologist...

somalis cluster near europeans before negroids....

Re: Post Swear words from your language here by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:44pm On May 03, 2013
somalia5:

8 out of 10 Arab families in the Gulf have Ethiopian maids and servents. whereas most SUb Saharan Africans emplyed over there are usually in Security jobs or higher jobs like office work,etc.

Im speaking this from personal experience. I have witnessed it. You wont find a Nigerian maid in UAE or Saudi Arabia, etc. lol

forget Nigerian. from any other African country. Most Zulu/South Africans are into the hospital as Doctors/Nurses. you never see Ethiopians or Somalis there. lol
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:45pm On May 03, 2013
somalia5:

LoL......

I have a thread you should check out.....ethiopians and somalis are caucasion according to anthropologist...

somalis cluster near europeans before negroids....

look at your face in the mirror. looooool grin
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:46pm On May 03, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=32pt]Nkita lacha gi anya[/size]

meaning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chinedu Felix Osuchukwu Appointed ASO Cultural Ambassador (Photos) / Sayyid Muhammad Abdullah Hassan - Today And Yesteryear / Gani Adams Launches Yoruba Cultural-tourism Crusade In UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.