Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Post Swear words from your language here - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Post Swear words from your language here (9798 Views)

Represent Your LOCAL LANGUAGE Here!!! / Speak Your Language Here / Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 6:15pm On May 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
20 SOmali women sold in Libya by Arabs:

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/T08SF7E6LS4UTM860

serioursly on topix....do you know how fake and old that thread is...lmao........

the aljazeera website its from, doesnt say if they are bantu, as somalis traffic bantus and they are called somali bantu

so we cant find any history of somalis being slaves...so we go to topix about somalis being slaves in 21st century.....looooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 03, 2013
somalia5:

ethiopians and somalis owned negroids this is a fact.....ethiopia has many negroids inside it.......

Shut up Bantu owned you , if it wasn't for the migration Bantu your lots wouldn't know how to farm and make weapons with iron, how can you own your superiors? Bantu saw you as primitive that's why we are able to b all over the continent....Somalian couldn't even make the difference between right and left when Bantu were fighting against gun machines and conquering the whole Africa..
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2013
somalia5:

ethiopians and somalis owned negroids this is a fact.....ethiopia has many negroids inside it.......

look at that guy, does he look cushitic too you....lmao

i should get some ethiopians on this thread.......hahahahahahah

dude now you are comitting a grave mistake. you are disputing Historical fact.

that is a painting you dumbar$e.

THe Negroid slaves in India were known as Siddis/ Habashas . they were taken mostly from Ethiopia/Somalia/Abyssinia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddi

1 Like

Re: Post Swear words from your language here by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 03, 2013
^^^ this dude think he is dealings with dropouts, don't think because we let you troll around that we don't know how primitive and backwards somalian were before the arrival of Bantu.so STFU
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 6:19pm On May 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

dude now you are comitting a grave mistake. you are disputing Historical fact.

that is a painting you dumbar$e.

THe Negroid slaves in India were known as Siddis/ Habashas . they were taken mostly from Ethiopia/Somalia/Abyssinia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddi

ethiopians were enslaved by somalis, the oromo anyway......

but no somalis were enslaved.....this is a fact......somalis had empires and had friendly relations with arab empires like the ottoman empire......

somalis were the ones who were selling slaves.......

their was article of a white colonialist who said 'if he didnt come in time, the kikuyus in kenya would be wiped out' becaus somalis were destroying and selling them'.....

even the white anthropologist selgiman says somalis were warriours who were better armed thany their neighbors thanks to their relations with arabs.
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 6:21pm On May 03, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^^ this dude think he is dealings with dropouts, don't think because we let you troll around that we don't know how primitive and backwards somalian were before the arrival of Bantu.so STFU

lmaooooooo.....you mean the bantus who were brought to somalia as slaves, while somalis were the first to use canoons in africa....yes tell me how primitive we were....lmao

not to mention at that same time we were helping arabs, who were being whoooped by the protugese.....it was somalis and turks who helped the arabs and bantus in kenya and tanzania againt the portugese
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:21pm On May 03, 2013
somalia5:

so now Ethiopians were enslaved by SOmalis. LMAO! you are a chamaleon. now where is the proof to this
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 6:22pm On May 03, 2013
You cant fight me on history....i am a history major.....at my university........and i am well versed in somali history......somalis take great pride in their live free and die hard attitude

and the fact they were never enslaved and won many battles
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 03, 2013
somalia5:

but no somalis were enslaved.....this is a fact......somalis had empires and had friendly relations with arab empires like the ottoman empire......

somalis were the ones who were selling slaves.......

their was article of a white colonialist who said 'if he didnt come in time, the kikuyus in kenya would be wiped out' becaus somalis were destroying and selling them'.....

even the white anthropologist selgiman says somalis were warriours who were better armed thany their neighbors thanks to their relations with arabs.

Which kind of armed?

Shut up and deal with the sad truth, the miserable existence of your people, I understand your frustration and hate toward Bantu.

http://books.google.com/books?id=Xuq7QCmY6jQC&pg=PR9

^^ Chinese descriptions of Somalian
Fucking primitive and ugly slave
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 6:23pm On May 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

so now Ethiopians were enslaved by SOmalis. LMAO! you are a chamaleon. now where is the proof to this

yes oromos were enslaved by somalis....i know my history son....

In addition to Bantu plantation slaves, Somalis sometimes enslaved peoples of Oromo pastoral background that were captured during wars and raids on Oromo settlements.[4][3] However, there were marked differences in terms of the perception, capture, treatment and duties of the Oromo pastoral slaves versus the Bantu plantation slaves.[4]
On an individual basis, Oromo subjects were not viewed as racially jareer by their Somali captors.[4] The Oromo captives also mostly consisted of young children and women, both of whom were taken into the families of their abductors; men were usually killed during the raids. Oromo boys and girls were adopted by their Somali patrons as their own children. Prized for their beauty and viewed as legitimate sexual partners, many Oromo women became either wives or concubines of their Somali captors, while others became domestic servants.[3][18] In some cases, entire Oromo clans were assimilated on a client basis into the Somali clan system.[3]
Neither captured Oromo children nor women were ever required to do plantation work, and they typically worked side-by-side with the Somali pastoralists. After an Oromo concubine gave birth to her Somali patron's child, she and the child were emancipated and the Oromo concubine acquired equal status to her abductor's other Somali wives. According to the Somali Studies pioneer Enrico Cerulli, in terms of diya (blood money) payments in the Somali customary law (Xeer), the life of an Oromo slave was also equal in value to that of an ordinary ethnic Somali.[18]
Freedom for Oromo slaves was obtained through manumission and was typically accompanied by presents such as a spouse and livestock.[13] During abolition, former Oromo slaves, who generally maintained intimate relations with the Somali pastoralists, were also spared the harsh treatment reserved for the Bantu and Nilotic plantation slaves.[13][18]
[edit]

hahahahah
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 03, 2013
You are funny Bantu are numerous the fact that some were captured doesn't mean the whole group was under slavery, Bantu reached south Africa and east Africa as free men and dominated the whole region .facts.

Go and learn about the migrations Bantu before opening your stinking khat smoking mouth
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 6:26pm On May 03, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Which kind of armed?

Shut up and deal with the sad truth, the miserable existence of your people, I understand your frustration and hate toward Bantu.

^^ Chinese descriptions of Somalian
Fucking primitive and ugly slave

Dude half the nairlanders already tried to do the research your doing....somalis were using canoons 600 years ago, no europeans ever came to somalia till 1900's.
Arabs and Somalis controlled the indian ocean....how you gonna say chinese gonna enslave somalis, when somalis are selling slaves and have alliances in arabia....lmao
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 6:27pm On May 03, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: You are funny Bantu are numerous the fact that some were captured doesn't mean the whole group was under slavery, Bantu reached south Africa and east Africa as free men and dominated the whole region .facts.

Go and learn about the migrations Bantu before opening your stinking khat smoking mouth

well i guess the 80,000 bantus say other wise, not to mention the hundreds of thousands of bantus in arabia....lmao

Somalis decimiated the bantu population, slavery was outlawed in somalia in 1920 by the Italians......what a weak race...lol
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 03, 2013
somalia5:

well i guess the 80,000 bantus say other wise, not to mention the hundreds of thousands of bantus in arabia....lmao

Somalis decimiated the bantu population, slavery was outlawed in somalia in 1920 by the Italians......what a weak race...lol

^^ Somalian being enslaved and tributary to Chinese, what a laughing stock

It hurt right?
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 6:30pm On May 03, 2013
The Italian colonial administration abolished slavery in Somalia at the turn of the 20th century. Some Bantu groups, however, remained enslaved well until the 1930s, and continued to be despised and discriminated against by large parts of Somali society.[15]

damnnnnnnnn, we were baaaaaaad

Re: Post Swear words from your language here by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2013
good. thnx for opening our eyes. now we know what an evil lot you were. Therefore the Gods are punishing you today with famine, drought, malnutrition, disease, no government, bad religion, etc.,'

dont worry. your Bantu friends down South are getting richer than you and we will crush you like rats someday.

Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 6:32pm On May 03, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

^^ Somalian being enslaved and tributary to Chinese, what a laughing stock

It hurt right?

EAST AFRICAN...LMOA...NOT SOMALI.........How you gonna says somalis were slaves, when were the ones selling slaves to the chinese so they can give us things in return...lmao

it doesnt hurt......it makes me proud that we sold your a55 all the way to chinaaa......loooooooooooool
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 6:34pm On May 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
good. thnx for opening our eyes. now we know what an evil lot you were. Therefore the Gods are punishing you today with famine, drought, malnutrition, disease, no government, bad religion, etc.,'

dont worry. your Bantu friends down South are getting richer and we will crush you like rats someday.

opening your eyes.....you should see what the ethiopians did your people.....they are waaaaaay worse, even though they somalis are much meaner....lmaooooo

well i guess white sceintist see somalis/ethiopians as caucaison, but black slaves who are afrocentrics whose people we enslaved see us as black who are looked up to
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:36pm On May 03, 2013
somalia5:

opening your eyes.....you should see what the ethiopians did your people.....they are waaaaaay worse, even though they somalis are much meaner....lmaooooo

well i guess white sceintist see somalis/ethiopians as caucaison, but black slaves who are afrocentrics whose people we enslaved see us as black who are looked up to

neither the Ehtiopians nor the SOmalis did anything to my people. you guys didnt even have the power or the money to come there.
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 6:37pm On May 03, 2013
the bantus in the south are almost entirely dead....as most of the arabs charities helped somalis,

i must say that famine was very goooood, as it got rid of bantus at disproportionate rate.....not to mention they ran away from the farm lands

and now that somalis are going back to somalia, the bantus cant go back as they have no money....and the somalis get money from their relatives uproad, arab charities, Turks, U.N.
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 6:39pm On May 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

neither the Ehtiopians nor the SOmalis did anything to my people. you guys didnt even have the power or the money to come there.

my ni999a, we up rooted hundreds of thousands of your people from uganda and central africa and now they are all over arabia, china, southern india

that is very impressive isnt it............thanks for all hard work you guys did to uplift the Somali, Arab, Turkish empires of the day....

your people would be so proud
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 6:40pm On May 03, 2013
LOOOOOL the irony, and he said it was somalis that were slaves in india and china...lmaooooo

good thing somali history is well written down, unlike negroid history.....sad thing is the only history you guys have written down is slavery...lmao

Re: Post Swear words from your language here by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 03, 2013
I now really think you don't have a brain at all do you know the Bantu migrations started?

Lol@ 1920
We were already banging your cheap LovePeddler.

Go again you claimed to b majoring in history go check what are the Bantu migrations your hate comes from that you lived under our domination. We expelled you from your land etc so bastard b aware that you have some Bantu blood ..no one could resist our swagger ...from west- central to east Africa and south Africa we are everywhere ...this continent is ours .....
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 6:44pm On May 03, 2013
I hope you dont think my people are evil, and go ape shid like you guys do and commit genocide against now.....be nice now yaaa hear cool

*remember we are your black brothers, (somalis pretending to black when we want is the best thing that happens as we are not seen as racist as the whites and arabs)
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

grin grin grin
Like I said primitive and backwards.

Can u imagine that .....

1 Like

Re: Post Swear words from your language here by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2013
somalia5: the bantus in the south are almost entirely dead....as most of the arabs charities helped somalis,

i must say that famine was very goooood, as it got rid of bantus at disproportionate rate.....not to mention they ran away from the farm lands

and now that somalis are going back to somalia, the bantus cant go back as they have no money....and the somalis get money from their relatives uproad, arab charities, Turks, U.N.

oh so whats this new twist? The Bantu population is so small. 90% of the people dying like flies are SOmalis. you are shameless if you cant recognise this fact.
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2013
somalia5:

my ni999a, we up rooted hundreds of thousands of your people from uganda and central africa and now they are all over arabia, china, southern india

that is very impressive isnt it............thanks for all hard work you guys did to uplift the Somali, Arab, Turkish empires of the day....

your people would be so proud

they are not my people. I am Hausa.
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 6:45pm On May 03, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I now really think you don't have a brain at all do you know the Bantu migrations started?

Lol@ 1920
We were already banging your cheap LovePeddler.

Go again you claimed to b majoring in history go check what are the Bantu migrations your hate comes from that you lived under our domination. We expelled you from your land etc so bastard b aware that you have some Bantu blood ..no one could resist our swagger ...from west- central to east Africa and south Africa we are everywhere ...this continent is ours .....

how can you expell us when we came to your land and took you, lmao, i think thats the opposite of expelling

somalis were never in kenya untill 100 years ago, somalis and ethiopians are from central sudan and southern egypt, thus the reason why berbers (who mixed with arabs) have our dna and speak afro asiatic language that isnt arabic but berber, somalis were called berber in text books as far as 1200's

how are you banging cheap love peddler, looooooool? how random is that statement, bantus were in the plantation and were used like dogggs, and you talking about banging somali women.......lmao...........i guess even in bondage you guys fetishes our women
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 6:46pm On May 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

they are not my people. I am Hausa.

look at you, what happend to the black unity....lmoa

dont run away from your past
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:47pm On May 03, 2013
^^^^stop distorting history and tribal genetics. not all Berbers mixed with Arabs. Berbers like the Kabyle, Chaoui, TOuareg (not Bella) , are pure. angry
Re: Post Swear words from your language here by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:47pm On May 03, 2013
somalia5:

look at you, what happend to the black unity....lmoa

dont run away from your past

im not for unity based on skin colour. I am for Tribal Unity.

im not an afro-centrist.

2 Likes

Re: Post Swear words from your language here by somalia5: 6:52pm On May 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
^^^^stop distorting history and tribal genetics. not all Berbers mixed with Arabs. Berbers like the Kabyle, Chaoui, TOuareg (not Bella) , are pure. angry

how am i distorting history, berbers are mixed with arabs, have you seen southern egyptians they look somali/ethiopian

but it was somalis/ethiopian people that lived from egytpt to southern somalia.........look at the kindom of kush its in egypt and sudan......

kush is the word ancient somalis/ethiopians called themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chinedu Felix Osuchukwu Appointed ASO Cultural Ambassador (Photos) / Sayyid Muhammad Abdullah Hassan - Today And Yesteryear / What Is Agwù In Igbo Tradition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.