Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

The Royal Powder + bonus! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Royal Powder + bonus! (4356 Views)

When Your Bae Wear Excess Make-up Powder And U Kiss Her Forehead (funny Pics) / VERY FUNNY: Patience Jonathan Speech On The Birth Of The Royal Baby In England [ / Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Royal Powder + bonus! by eherbal(m): 12:26am On Jul 12, 2013
Classic. I'm sooooo sharing this. grin
Re: The Royal Powder + bonus! by Jennyamaka: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2013
LOOOOL
Re: The Royal Powder + bonus! by Elymoney(f): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2013
I nid dis on fp......killer joke chaii
Re: The Royal Powder + bonus! by swtchicgurl: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2013
tnx guys! grin grin grin

Take these bonus jokes for your kindness:

Caro was walking down the road when Akpos passed by holding a Pig.

CARO: What are you doing with this goat walking on the street.
AKPOS: [Laughing] Silly you its not a goat its a Pig.
CARO: Sorry, I was talking to the Pig!
Akpos: ......

grin

Two Christian missionaries, David and Michael, were lost in a scorching desert, dying of thirst and hunger when at last they saw a Mosque upfront.
David said: “Michael, let’s pretend we are Muslims. Otherwise, we will not get any food or water and we will die. My name will be Ahmed. What will be your name?” Michael refused to change his name.

When both of them reached the Mosque, the Imam received them well and asked their names. David: “My name is Ahmed.” Michael: “My name is Michael.” The Imam turned to his helpers and said: “Please bring food and water for Michael.” Then he turned to David and said:

“Brother Ahmed, Ramadan Mubarak......DAVID FAINTED

grin kiss
Re: The Royal Powder + bonus! by illicit(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
switchy........... Where do u get all dis gaddem jokes? Are u a murdress? Why do u want to kill me wit laff b4 my time?
Re: The Royal Powder + bonus! by swtchicgurl: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
illicit: switchy........... Where do u get all dis gaddem jokes? Are u a murdress? Why do u want to kill me wit laff b4 my time?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Royal Powder + bonus! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Royal Powder + bonus! by larride(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Switchi, I sight u jor
Re: The Royal Powder + bonus! by Asabaman(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
switchi u rock gurl

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment... / Mugabe Cackles / 10 new Jokes of the day (jan 24 2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.