Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory (3038 Views)

Bot Gives Jonathan March Deadline To Reject Sheriff / Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated / INEC To Decide On Poll Shift Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 3:25am On May 01, 2013
c.fours:

what do u mean by "go back to Nigeria"?
bakassi people are from bakassi.The land is bakassi and the people are bakassi. duh
u badly wanted the land, but u don't want the people that come with the land. rubbish.

I wonder why u didn't highlight this important part of the article.
Cameroon doesn'have full control of Bakassi until Aug 15. The people are still Nigerians and are no required to pay any taxes until then. When d time comes, and they don't pay, then feel free to create another thread. until then, stop peddling misinformation and lies about bakassi nigerians.
Bakassi is not a country duh? So they are aliens in Cameroon, they are Nigerian who settled illegally in Cameroon, they should go back to their original country which is Nigeria.
And what do you mean by you wanted the land eh eh the land is ours so we got it back ..if Nigeria has created a naval basis or a stadium you wouldn't have said deal with it right? You would have asked to get it back right? Well same thing here . These people are like properties they belong to the Nigeria gov .
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 3:30am On May 01, 2013
c.fours:

I wonder why u didn't highlight this important part of the article.
Cameroon doesn'have full control of Bakassi until Aug 15. The people are still Nigerians and are no required to pay any taxes until then. When d time comes, and they don't pay, then feel free to create another thread. until then, stop peddling misinformation and lies about bakassi nigerians.

Cameroon has full control madam go read the green tree agreement, there are however some decision which has been taken to facilitate the transfer .

Great question I forgot to highlight it , it shows that Cameroon follows the agreement and unlike their propaganda they are not taxed .

This shows they are well treated.
Thanks
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 3:36am On May 01, 2013
Again Bakassi is not a country so your "they are from Bakassi", they are Bakassi" is meaningless.

They are in Cameroon illegally.

My view on this they should go back to their country. I feel them I don't want to change my nationality either so we understand.

Resident permit is quite expensive for fishermen esp because you have to renew it .

Nigeria is the best solution
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 9:38am On May 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Again Bakassi is not a country so your "they are from Bakassi", they are Bakassi" is meaningless.

They are in Cameroon illegally.

My view on this they should go back to their country. I feel them I don't want to change my nationality either so we understand.

Resident permit is quite expensive for fishermen esp because you have to renew it .

Nigeria is the best solution
how i hate you camerouns with passion. I wish and pray to see civil war destroy this tiny dot of a country called cameroun. Bakassi wil break cameroun. Bakassi is a country it have declare secession as DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF BAKASSI . Bakassi Freedom Fighters killed 21 camerounin maggots(soidiers) last year
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 9:49am On May 01, 2013
Determination
The Bakassi Movement for Self-
Determination (BAMOSD) is a
militant organization that seeks
for the independence of Bakassi,
a disputed territory between
Nigeria and Cameroon, as the
Democratic Republic of Bakassi.
History
According to an email sent by
Sive Ogan, a member of BAMOSD,
the decision to declare secession
from Nigeria was taken at a
meeting in Yenagoa, Bayelsa
State on July 2, 2006.[1]
It has made two declarations of
independence since its
foundation in 2006: one on
August 2, 2006 in light of the
Green Tree Agreement between
Nigeria and Cameroon, and
another one on July 31, 2008
(two days less than two years
after the first declaration of
independence). In the latter
declaration, Akwa Obutong was
declared the capital of the
republic.
One of the first leaders of the
organization, Tony Ene Asuquo,
died less than a month after the
first declaration of independence
in a mysterious car accident.[2]
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 10:24am On May 01, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: how i hate you camerouns with passion. I wish and pray to see civil war destroy this tiny dot of a country called cameroun. Bakassi wil break cameroun. Bakassi is a country it have declare secession as DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF BAKASSI . Bakassi Freedom Fighters killed 21 camerounin maggots(soidiers) last year

Watch out your blood pressure my friend.

Hate is quite a strong word.

And it wasn't last year , yes u killed 21 husbands, brothers, sons, uncles but b sure that it will never happen again our mistake was to think you guys have a brain..now there is a more than heavy military presence , try your luck .....you will see.

Again since you hate Cameroon so much why don't you go back in Nigeria, leave us alone .
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 10:25am On May 01, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: Determination
Determination (BAMOSD) is a
militant organization that seeks
for the independence of Bakassi,
a disputed territory between
Nigeria and Cameroon, as the
Democratic Republic of Bakassi.
History
According to an email sent by
Sive Ogan, a member of BAMOSD,
the decision to declare secession
from Nigeria was taken at a
meeting in Yenagoa, Bayelsa
State on July 2, 2006.[1]
It has made two declarations of
independence since its
foundation in 2006: one on
August 2, 2006 in light of the
Green Tree Agreement between
Nigeria and Cameroon, and
another one on July 31, 2008
(two days less than two years
after the first declaration of
independence). In the latter
declaration, Akwa Obutong was
declared the capital of the
republic.
One of the first leaders of the
organization, Tony Ene Asuquo,
died less than a month after the
first declaration of independence
in a mysterious car accident.[2]

Nonsense , wake up
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 10:50am On May 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Watch out your blood pressure my friend.

Hate is quite a strong word.

And it wasn't last year , yes u killed 21 husbands, brothers, sons, uncles but b sure that it will never happen again our mistake was to think you guys have a brain..now there is a more than heavy military presence , try your luck .....you will see.

Again since you hate Cameroon so much why don't you go back in Nigeria, leave us alone .
what military presence? Those rag tag france puppets? Only MEND can over ran the entire cameroun armed forces. Bakassi is a meshy land so dont expect france to come fight for you in a swampy area. Neither can you roll in Tanks or heavy weapon. Its hand to hand and gun to gun. Bakassi shall be the undoing of Assh0le camerounians because we shall incite southern camerounian and there shall be great civil war. Yaounde will fall before Invading army of southern cameroun armed by Nigeria MILITANTS. It will be fun watching the vultures devour the fleshes of french speaking camerouns. You think we forgot? Southern cameroun was Nigeria land until 1961 plesbicite. Better watch your back Homme Monami.
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 10:53am On May 01, 2013
^^ I usually don't exchange words with ignorant, do you know the meaning of referendum?

Drop the pipe why is Mend not doing anything, have you read the last news?

You are funny, lol @ Cameroon will have a civil war and Yaounde will fall lmao you are one good comedian
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 10:58am On May 01, 2013
We will flush them back to Nigeria and please do not expect any kind of help from Nigeria esp not the kind you are seeking, people are always focused on Bakassi and they easily forget that Cameroon and Nigeria are great partner.about 20% of our trades are done with Nigeria.

Cameroon and Nigeria are fighting mend together

Cameroon and Nigeria are fighting Bokoharam together

From North to south the pop have mingled etc

So wake up there is no war talk less about civil war, you Igbo don't want to learn from the past Abi? Land grabbing is not good ooo
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 11:03am On May 01, 2013
90% of people living there are Nigerian? So guess who will die? I don't think those fishermen have jet fighter .
You want us to nuke the place Abi? U want to taste napalm?

Long live to Cameroon, Cameroon you like it or leave.
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 11:08am On May 01, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: what military presence? Those rag tag france puppets? Only MEND can over ran the entire cameroun armed forces. Bakassi is a meshy land so dont expect france to come fight for you in a swampy area. Neither can you roll in Tanks or heavy weapon. Its hand to hand and gun to gun. Bakassi shall be the undoing of Assh0le camerounians because we shall incite southern camerounian and there shall be great civil war. Yaounde will fall before Invading army of southern cameroun armed by Nigeria MILITANTS. It will be fun watching the vultures devour the fleshes of french speaking camerouns. You think we forgot? Southern cameroun was Nigeria land until 1961 plesbicite. Better watch your back Homme Monami.

They decided to leave you and join us and they are happy, no Bokoharam, no mend, etc you know ....
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 11:46am On May 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

They decided to leave you and join us and they are happy, no Bokoharam, no mend, etc you know ....
The Southern Cameroons National
Council (SCNC) is a self determination
organisation seeking the independence
of the anglophone Southern Cameroons
from the predominantly francophone
Republic of Cameroon (La République
de Cameroun). It is a non-violent
organization with the motto "The force
of argument, not the argument of
force." The chairman is Chief Ayamba
Ette Otun. Because the SCNC advocates
separation from Cameroon, it has been
declared an illegal organization by the
government of Paul Biya. Security forces
regularly interrupt SCNC meetings,
arresting members and typically
detaining them for several days before
release
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 11:48am On May 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: 90% of people living there are Nigerian? So guess who will die? I don't think those fishermen have jet fighter .
You want us to nuke the place Abi? U want to taste napalm?

Long live to Cameroon, Cameroon you like it or leave.
hey Dude cameroun got handful of problems now. So you can pretend its all bed of roses. The anglophone camerouns are struggling to break away as a separate republic
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 11:50am On May 01, 2013
^ u are a tool and an attention seeker , im done with you we will see after August
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 11:51am On May 01, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: hey Dude cameroun got handful of problems now. So you can pretend its all bed of roses. The anglophone camerouns are struggling to break away as a separate republic

Toothless , old and senile politicians ..don't talk about what you don't know
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 11:56am On May 01, 2013
Ambazonia / Federal
Republic of Southern
Cameroon
Last modified: 2012-10-06 by bruce berry
Keywords: cameroon | cameroun | southern
cameroon | ambazonia | bakassi |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer
and copyright | write us | mirrors
Background to Southern Cameroons
Ambazonia
Bakassi Peninsula
See also:
Cameroon
Nigeria
Bamileke National Movement
Background
Following the Treaty of Versailles, the
German territory of Kamerun was divided on
28 June 1919 between a French and British
League of Nations mandate. The French
mandate was called Cameroun and was the
larger territory in terms of area. The British
mandate comprised two geographically
separate areas called Northern Cameroons
and Southern Cameroons, both of which
were administered from the British Resident
Commissioner in Nigeria.
Following the dissolution of the League of
Nations in 1946, most territories were
reclassified as UN Mandate Territories and
administered through the UN Trusteeship
Council. The objective of the trusteeship
was to prepare these territories for
independence.
Southern Cameroons was divided into two
provinces in 1949 - Bamenda and Southern.
Following the Ibadan General Conference
(1950), a new constitution for Nigeria
provided for the devolution of power to the
various regions. In the subsequent election,
Southern Cameroons elected 13
representatives to the Eastern Nigerian
House of Assembly. In 1953, following
unhappiness with the attitude of the
Nigerians and lack of unity amongst the
ethnic groups in the Eastern Region, the
Southern Cameroons representatives
declared "benevolent neutrality" and
withdrew from the assembly. At a
Conference in London held between 30 July
and 22 August 1953, the British government
agreed to the Southern Cameroons request
to set up a separate region of their own.
Southern Cameroons thus became an
autonomous region with its capital at
Buea. Following elections held in 1954, its
own parliament met on 01 October 1954.
Following a UN organised plebiscite on 11
February 1961 where the alternatives were
union with Nigeria or union with Cameroun,
Northern Cameroons voted for union with
Nigeria and Southern Cameroon voted for
union with (formerly French) Cameroun.
Southern Cameroons became part of
Cameroon on 01 October 1961.
Jaume Olle and Ben Cahoon, 15 June 2012
Ambazonia
There is no doubt, that the flag of the
independence movement in Southern
Cameroon has 13 stars as reported in Flag
Report No. 20 (October 2001) and
confirmed by several photos. I believe that
the image with 12 stars shown on
Wikipedia is a mistake. The pigeon has a
green olive branch in its mouth and
proportion is 3:5. This flag was designed
by the Southern Cameroons National Council
(SCNC) and hoisted on 30 December 1999.
The 13 stars represent the 13 counties
(which the present government calls
divisions) according to allafrica.com/
stories/200507190788.html.
Jaume Olle, 09 June 2012
Image by André Pires Godinho, 02 Feb 2003
The official site of the separatist movement
of the South Cameroon shows the flag as
illustrated above.
André Pires Godinho, 02 Feb 2003
The latest edition of Whitakers Almanac
states that secessionists declared the
establishment of The Federal Republic of
Southern Cameroon in December 1999.
Graham Knight 29 Nov 2000
The national motto of the Federal Republic
of [Southern?] Cameroon shall be "PEACE
WORK FATHERLAND".
The flag shall be of three vertical stripes of
Green, Red and Yellow and charged with
two intersecting gold circles in the middle of
the Red stripe surrounded by four golden
stars of equal size.
Nick, 29 Nov 2000
A look at http://
www.southerncameroons.org will give you
more details - but nothing about the flag. In
spite of its name, Southern Cameroon is the
northern and Anglophone part of
Cameroon. A proposed flag for the Southern
Cameroons National Council has nine
alternating stripes of white and blue with a
blue canton containing 13 stars circle and a
dove.
Olivier Touzeau 29 Nov 2000
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 01, 2013
^^ you are funny and contradict yourself those fools don't want to join Bakassi or Nigeria....
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Toothless , old and senile politicians ..don't talk about what you don't know
Monami do me the favour of asking those 21 gerdames killed last year by the gallant Bakassi Freedom Fighters whether we are toothless or we bite. Cameroun have open the container of worms from the pit of Hell. It shall ruin your tiny dots of a nation. Stay clear of Nigerians and our land/citizens or you shall taste the cup of our militancy. Be warn Bakassi is now a free and independent nation!
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 01, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: Monami do me the favour of asking those 21 gerdames killed last year by the gallant Bakassi Freedom Fighters whether we are toothless or we bite. Cameroun have open the container of worms from the pit of Hell. It shall ruin your tiny dots of a nation. Stay clear of Nigerians and our land/citizens or you shall taste the cup of our militancy. Be warn Bakassi is now a free and independent nation!

Keep dreaming ......your life must b miserable , you are really eager to leave the world don't worry our army will serve you what we call hot cafe. Hope you and your militants enjoy the treatment.

Btw je ne suis pas ton ami .
Bakassi has never been and will never be a country .
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 01, 2013
And again your propaganda doesn't have any effect on me, those courageous soldiers died on 2011 not last year 2 years now your so called militants have not been able to do something lol you are funny. But don't worry we will help you join your BIAFRAN brothers, don't know why an Igbo is so involved lmao

The Effik ibibio, ekoi etc know whats good for them so again drop the pipe

You PEOPLe really don't want to learn from the past
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ you are funny and contradict yourself those fools don't want to join Bakassi or Nigeria....
my point is that southern cameroun does not consider themselves as Camerounians . They want independence like Biafrans and i tell you by joining the Bakassi militancy to the sourthern cameroun agitation, Paul Biya have dug his political grave because civil war will break out. Cameroun is a divided Nation between Francophones and Anglophones. Its just a matter of time go mark my word, the great war will began and the government in Yaounde must collapse
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 01, 2013
Bakassi Movement for
Self-Determination
History
Support and affiliations
References
Last modified 9 months ago
Determination (BAMOSD) is a militant
organization that seeks for the
independence of Bakassi, a disputed
territory between Nigeria and
Cameroon, as the Democratic Republic
of Bakassi.
It has been indicated in both Nigerian
and Cameroonian media that the
BAMOSD is backed by the militant MEND
movement, which opposes the federal
government and the predominate
petroleum industry in the Niger Delta,
and the SCAPO, which seeks
independence for the nearby Southern
Cameroons as the Republic of
Ambazonia.
On 31 October 2008, gunmen in
speedboats have kidnapped and
threatened to kill 10 crew members
from French offshore service vessel
(OSV) "Bourbon Sagitta" near the
Bakassi Peninsula. The vessel's owners
said those taken hostage were seven
French nationals, two Cameroonians
and a Tunisian. A group called Bakassi
Freedom Fighters has claimed to have
carried out the attack.
The leader of the group Ebi Dari told the
BBC's Randy Joe Sa'ah in Cameroon that
the Cameroonian government has seven
days to enter into dialogue. He said the
government had been warned many
months ago that there would be no
peace in Bakassi if it did not talk with
the Bakassi Freedom Fighters. He said
the group opposed the secession of the
oil-rich Bakassi Peninsula to Cameroon
from Nigeria.
Reuters news agency reported that the
attack had been carried out jointly with
a second group called Niger Delta
Defence and Security Council (NDDSC).
[1]
On November 5, 2008, the commander
of the militant group, Ebi Dari confirmed
that one of the French hostages under
its custody was killed in a failed rescue
bid by Cameroonian soldiers. [2] .
However, then it was reported that the
seafarer reported killed was still alive
[3]
On November 5, 2008 Groupe Bourbon
announced that all its 10 crew members
had been released
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: And again your propaganda doesn't have any effect on me, those courageous soldiers died on 2011 not last year 2 years now your so called militants have not been able to do something lol you are funny. But don't worry we will help you join your BIAFRAN brothers, don't know why an Igbo is so involved lmao

The Effik ibibio, ekoi etc know whats good for them so again drop the pipe

You PEOPLe really don't want to learn from the past
Lol monami its been a great relieve and pleasure pouring out my anger on a camerounian. I've been searching for a scape goat for quite a long time now, to vent out my anger
you happen to make yourself available. Its a real pleasure bashing a camerounian for the atrocities of Paul Biya. I now feel better
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 01, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: Lol monami its been a great relieve and pleasure pouring out my anger on a camerounian. I've been searching for a scape goat for quite a long time now, to vent out my anger
you happen to make yourself available. Its a real pleasure bashing a camerounian for the atrocities of Paul Biya. I now feel better

Dont pour on your leaders you understand? Keep hating on us, our haters make us stronger..never knew a Nigerian could wish a civil war in cameroon, our peace must really pains you ooo

Cameroon is a peaceful and United country you can check YouTube, Google, Facebook...there is not such things as Francophone or anglophone, sorry wrong number.
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 01, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: my point is that southern cameroun does not consider themselves as Camerounians . They want independence like Biafrans and i tell you by joining the Bakassi militancy to the sourthern cameroun agitation, Paul Biya have dug his political grave because civil war will break out. Cameroun is a divided Nation between Francophones and Anglophones. Its just a matter of time go mark my word, the great war will began and the government in Yaounde must collapse

Lol @ southern Cameroonian don't consider themselves Cameroonian the irony .we are Cameroonian and don't want anything to do with evils like u ....go create your biafra somewhere else and with someone else..we enjoy our stay in our God given country. Aka Cameroon
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2013
*Sbadigli*

Che un filo noioso gay.

La maggior parte dei camerunesi
sono pervertiti, btw.
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 01, 2013
The Republic of Ambazonia was
declared by the Southern Cameroons
National Council (SCNC) as an
independent state on 31 December
1999. This declaration of independence
has not been recognised by other
countries or by the United Nations (UN).
The area remains under the control of
the Republic of Cameroon. Southern
Cameroonians in exile formed the
Ambazonia Liberation Party (ALIP) in
July 2004.[2][unreliable source?]
In 2005 the Southern Cameroons/
Republic of Ambazonia became a
member of the Unrepresented Nations
and Peoples Organisation (UNPO). On 31
August 2006 the independence of the
Republic of Ambazania to include the
disputed territory of Bakassi was
formally proclaimed by the Southern
Cameroons Peoples Organisation
(SCAPO).[3]
As noted, the name Ambazonia was
used in 1984 by Fon Gorji-Dinka (leader
of the Ambazonia pressure group),
when the parliament and government
of the Republic of Cameroon changed
the name of the country from the
"United Republic of Cameroon" to back
to the pre-reunification name of the
French Cameroun, the "Republic of
Cameroun". In the view of some,[who?]
particularly in the former British
Cameroon, this meant a dissolution of
the 1961 personal union. It was in this
light that beginning in 1984,
Ambazonia, was declared to represent a
timely intervention of the people of
Southern Cameroons to return the
statehood of the former British
Southern Cameroons territory.[4]
Ambazonia saw this not as the fait
accompli of a one Cameroon state but
as an opportunity to engage both states
into a 'constitutional review' of their
post-1984 relations. Ambazonia
believed that by "operation of the law",
there should be an equal participation
by the two states that made up the now
extinct federation, in a new vision for
their countries' (Republic of Cameroon
and the Southern Cameroons) relation
with each other. In the document,
dubbed the "new Social Order", the
Ambazonia's proposal of CACIN (the
Cameroon-Ambazonia Confederacy of
Independent Nations) was summarily
rejected by the Republic of Cameroon.
Instead, the leader of ARC (Ambazonia
Restoration Council), Fon Gorji-Dinka,
was arrested and tried for treason for
claiming the continuing existence of the
sovereignty of the 'Southern
Cameroons' in the Republic of
Ambazonia.
In 1992, Fon Gorji-Dinka, on behalf of
the state of Republic of Ambazonia filed
a lawsuit against the Republic of
Cameroon and President Paul Biya on
the main charge of the Republic of
Cameroon's illegal and forcible
occupation since the 1984 dissolution
of the United Republic of Cameroon and
the declaration of the Republic of
Ambazonia. This suit was registered
with the Bamenda High Court in the
Northwest region of Cameroon as case
number HCB28/92.[citation needed]
Conflicting reports exist relating to the
outcome of this case.[citation needed]
However, the plaintiff, Fon Gorji-Dinka
maintains that the Bamenda High Court
reached a decision according to which
the court among other things held that
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Lol @ southern Cameroonian don't consider themselves Cameroonian the irony .we are Cameroonian and don't want anything to do with evils like u ....go create your biafra somewhere else and with someone else..we enjoy our stay in our God given country. Aka Cameroon
hmmmm what you got to say about The Republic of Ambazonia? I guess you are the francophone camerounian. You cant lie to me i have always watch the events in cameroun with keen eye aibeit a eye filled with hatred . Cameroun is a divided nation and shall collapse or civil war. Bakassi freedom fighters have access to weapons. They will armed the SCOPA militant wing of south cameroun
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 01, 2013
you francophones are occupational land grabbers. Your time is up let the party start and more blood flow in the dusty street of Yaounde
In 1992, Fon Gorji-Dinka, on behalf of
the state of Republic of Ambazonia filed
a lawsuit against the Republic of
Cameroon and President Paul Biya on
the main charge of the Republic of
Cameroon's illegal and forcible
occupation since the 1984 dissolution
of the United Republic of Cameroon and
the declaration of the Republic of
Ambazonia. This suit was registered
with the Bamenda High Court in the
Northwest region of Cameroon as case
number HCB28/92.[citation needed]
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 01, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: hmmmm what you got to say about The Republic of Ambazonia? I guess you are the francophone camerounian. You cant lie to me i have always watch the events in cameroun with keen eye aibeit a eye filled with hatred . Cameroun is a divided nation and shall collapse or civil war. Bakassi freedom fighters have access to weapons. They will armed the SCOPA militant wing of south cameroun

Duh I'm Cameroonian.period don't know what you mean by francophone or anglophone I speak, read and write more than 2 languages so fck off and keep wishing devils to others ....at The end of the Month we will see if you dare open your stinking mouth here .Ewu Gambia
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 01, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: hmmmm what you got to say about The Republic of Ambazonia? I guess you are the francophone camerounian. You cant lie to me i have always watch the events in cameroun with keen eye aibeit a eye filled with hatred . Cameroun is a divided nation and shall collapse or civil war. Bakassi freedom fighters have access to weapons. They will armed the SCOPA militant wing of south cameroun

Bwahahawaha machetes and knives?

Lol please don't make me laugh you misbehave we nuke the whole region

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wikileaks Reveals The Truth About Boko Haram 1 & 2 And GEJ Involvement :o :o :o / APC Mega Presidential Rally Kaduna State Live! / Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.