Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory (3039 Views)

Bot Gives Jonathan March Deadline To Reject Sheriff / Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated / INEC To Decide On Poll Shift Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 01, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno: *Sbadigli*

Che un filo noioso gay.

La maggior parte dei camerunesi
sono pervertiti, btw.
vous etes un grand cretin mon ami. Vous pensez que j'entends ne pas francais?
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 01, 2013
I see the 1967-1970 starvation wasn't enough , we know how to deal with your kind down here dont even worry bring it on , we need practice targets
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Bwahahawaha machetes and knives?

Lol please don't make me laugh you misbehave we nuke the whole region
Wake up mend and your militants put together can't stand our army +1hour.
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I see the 1967-1970 starvation wasn't enough , we know how to deal with your kind down here dont even worry bring it on , we need practice targets
oh really? Since when have the colonial puppets underdogs camerounian grow wings to challenge Nigeria super power? You guys are known cowards who rely on military pact with China and France. The combined strength of the cameroun armed forces including the navy, army, and airforce even the newly formed Rapid respond squad is 40,000 troops. Thats peanut figure monami. I told you i have study the camerounian military i'm speaking with facts!!!! They can be crushes in 72 hours using only light weapon
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 01, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: oh really? Since when have the colonial puppets underdogs camerounian grow wings to challenge Nigeria super power? You guys are known cowards who rely on military pact with China and France. The combined strength of the cameroun armed forces including the navy, army, and airforce even the newly formed Rapid respond squad is 40,000 troops. Thats peanut figure monami. I told you i have study the camerounian military i'm speaking with facts!!!! They can be crushes in 72 hours using only light weapon

Like I said bring it on, always threats ah ah what are u guys waiting sef? Launch the attacks na? Are u afraid?

And you don't have any numbers stop fooling yourself......
Only China and France, you forgot Israel and the whole word.

And I keep telling u ooo Nigeria won't give a shiat aboutyou, my bad you are Igbo I see your game trying to pour oil on the fire lmao.

Effik ibibio etc know what's good for them .
your jealousy and envy will make us progress

Igbo learn from the past you don't want Igbo learn from the past oooo .
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 01, 2013
is that the matchet weilding Nigeria militants you are refering to? Dont piss on your pant yet!!

Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 01, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: oh really? Since when have the colonial puppets underdogs camerounian grow wings to challenge Nigeria super power? You guys are known cowards who rely on military pact with China and France. The combined strength of the cameroun armed forces including the navy, army, and airforce even the newly formed Rapid respond squad is 40,000 troops. Thats peanut figure monami. I told you i have study the camerounian military i'm speaking with facts!!!! They can be crushes in 72 hours using only light weapon

We need 30mins to put the whole region under napalm
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 01, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: is that the matchet weilding Nigeria militants you are refering to? Dont piss on your pant yet!!
Machetes and knives lmao ..so that's all you got and you dare threaten a sovereign nation oyoo abeg bring it on ...we were even looking for practice targets, Cameroon economy has never been oil based so I do the maths ..

1hour is even too much for these malnourished militants
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 01, 2013
Btw tell your biafran brothers that the civil war is over they can go back to their erosion ravaged .kidnappers infested region eh eh 4milliond warmongers ...we need a reason kick yall out
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

We need 30mins to put the whole region under napalm
is that what the colonial master told you guys in the agreement pact that you can nuke the whole region? You better wake up from your day dreaming. Cameroun is an underdog without any standing military. You guys are cowards cant even remove the smelling dictator ruling and ruining you guys for decades. Wake up dude
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 01, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: is that what the colonial master told you guys in the agreement pact that you can nuke the whole region? You better wake up from your day dreaming. Cameroun is an underdog without any standing military. You guys are cowards cant even remove the smelling dictator ruling and ruining you guys for decades. Wake up dude

Come and remove him na? Eh eh , I forgot our military is apolitical , professional and educated..unlike yours. That's why there's is no coup d(etat and we are happy tongue tongue

Biya till he die it pains u go and hug a wet generator
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 01, 2013
The Cameroonian Armed Forces
generally has been an apolitical force
where civilian control of the military
predominates.[citation needed]
Traditional dependence on the French
defense capability, although reduced,
continues to be the case as French
military advisers remain closely involved
in preparing the Cameroonian forces
for deployment to the contested Bakassi
Peninsula. The armed forces number
38,000-40,000 personnel in ground, air,
and naval forces.
The Cameroonian armed forces have
bases spread all over Cameroon,
including in Ngaoundéré. Air Force
bases are located in Garoua, Yaoundé,
Douala and Bamenda
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 01, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: is that what the colonial master told you guys in the agreement pact that you can nuke the whole region? You better wake up from your day dreaming. Cameroun is an underdog without any standing military. You guys are cowards cant even remove the smelling dictator ruling and ruining you guys for decades. Wake up dude
Already afraid? Lmao
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Already afraid? Lmao
afraid of toothless cowards with civilian army?
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 01, 2013
^^ bring it on, I beg u
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:30pm On May 01, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: vous etes un grand cretin mon ami. Vous pensez que j'entends ne pas francais?

I wrote in Italiano and this deficiente mistaken it for lingua francese! cheesy cheesy

Hilarious! cheesy

I wasn't even referring to him, not directly anyway. What I said roughly translate to this in Inglese;

What a boring gay thread. Most Camerounians are perverts, btw.

Get it?
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 01, 2013
All Nigerian are scammers and drug dealers cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by solomon111(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: We will flush them back to Nigeria and please do not expect any kind of help from Nigeria esp not the kind you are seeking, people are always focused on Bakassi and they easily forget that Cameroon and Nigeria are great partner.about 20% of our trades are done with Nigeria.

Cameroon and Nigeria are fighting mend together

Cameroon and Nigeria are fighting Bokoharam together

From North to south the pop have mingled etc

So wake up there is no war talk less about civil war, you Igbo don't want to learn from the past Abi? Land grabbing is not good ooo

Now you are being delusional if you think Nigeria will not help.
Infact,the general public consensus is that Nigeria retrieves bakassi by force,
So don't push your luck.
The only people oppose to war is the PDP govt.
The next govt may decide to go to war,and france will do nothing about it.
Atleast,not at the risk of having diplomatic issues with Nigeria especially when France has economic interests in some Ecowas countries.
Cameroon should apply caution and not use any force,as it could lead to unnecessary war.
We already have both naval and army base near bakassi,the entire cameroonian 'military' will be crushed in 72 hours and bakassi will be lost forever.
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 01, 2013
^^ then you wake up ....if there must b war be it ....if we lost Bakassi will become another Palestine in fact we will all loose because no one will b able to exploit the region
eh eh I'm very afraid lol

Warmongers bring it on ..

Let's do it old fashion a good declaration of war angry angry
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by solomon111(m): 2:57pm On May 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ then you wake up ....if there must b war be it ....if we lost Bakassi will become another Palestine in fact we will all loose because no one will b able to exploit the region eh eh I'm very afraid lol

Warmongers bring it on ..

Let's do it old fashion and good declaration of war angry angry
lol.
I like you,man(no homo).
I don't want war,i just wish we could settle it amicably.
Will cameroon be open to the idea of selling bakassi,and for how much?
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 01, 2013
Pdp oo , acn ooo , apc ooo Massob ooo , Opc ooo , Arewa ooo we are ready
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 01, 2013
solomon111: lol.
I like you,man(no homo).
I don't want war,i just wish we could settle it amicably.
Will cameroon be open to the idea of selling bakassi,and for how much?

Nope , sorry Bakassi doesn't have a price..we lost our lives to get back our land. Can you bring back those soldiers?
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 01, 2013
But we are willing to give you back your citizens and even help(fund) their resettlement in Nigeria cool cool
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by solomon111(m): 3:03pm On May 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Nope , sorry Bakassi doesn't have a price..we lost our lives to get back our land. Can you bring back those soldiers?
we can always compensate the families of those soldiers in land and money.
Btw,Nigeria lost soldiers too.
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by solomon111(m): 3:08pm On May 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Pdp oo , acn ooo , apc ooo Massob ooo , Opc ooo , Arewa ooo we are ready

Are you willing to endanger the lives of millions of cameroonians over a piece of land?
The Nigerian military can be quite merciless,especially when Nigeria's sovereignty is threatened,as withnessed in the nigerian civil war.
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 01, 2013
solomon111: we can always compensate the families of those soldiers in land and money.
Btw,Nigeria lost soldiers too.

They have already been compensated ,thank u .

But Bakassi is not to sell
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 01, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno:

I wrote in Italiano and this deficiente mistaken it for lingua francese! cheesy cheesy

Hilarious! cheesy

I wasn't even referring to him, not directly anyway. What I said roughly translate to this in Inglese;

What a boring gay thread. Most Camerounians are perverts, btw.

Get it?

e pensi che io non sento italiano sia? Nigerian sono genio!
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 01, 2013
solomon111: Are you willing to endanger the lives of millions of cameroonians over a piece of land?
The Nigerian military can be quite merciless,especially when Nigeria's sovereignty is threatened,as withnessed in the nigerian civil war.

I'm not willing to endanger the lives of my countrymen the people of Bakassi are my countrymen the fact that they are a minority shouldn't make you feel like the owner of this land ..I really think Bakassi. Nigeria map should b seriously taught in your schools , there are Cameroonian living there so giving back or selling Bakassi to Nigeria will not change anything.
It is good you brought sovereignty , are u aware that Bakassi is a Cameroonian region and that you are threatening a sovereign country? Do you think Nigeria is the only country which wants to preserve the integrity of his territory? No sir we all love our countries and are ready to defend them at any given opportunity .
And don't forget that 90% of Bakassi are Nigerian if there is a war they will constitute the casualties.

Y do you want bakassi back? You can sleep with your 2 eyes , there is no oil there.

Bakassi will b used as a naval basi/complex and to collect taxes from ships, it will also b a great fishing region . We have a lot of projects for Bakassi sir and are ready I mean more than ready to defend our ancestors land
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 01, 2013
@ Solomon I like u too bro, and I don't want a war...but Bakassi is not to sell . Dont worry Cameroon and Nigeria are long time friends nothing can separalolte us
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 01, 2013
@ Solomon I like u too bro, and I don't want a war...but Bakassi is not to sell . Dont worry Cameroon and Nigeria are long time friends nothing can separate us
Re: Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: e pensi che io non sento italiano sia? Nigerian sono genio!

Dude, stop embarrassing yourself.

Italiano is my mother tongue, and I'm telling you what you posted above doesn't make any sense at all. It's disjointed and incomplete.

Stop trying to write Italiano using Google, because, you will end up looking like a twät.

#Justsayin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Like Play, Like Play, Boko Haram Is Fading. / Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? / Rccg churches Chasing Away Osibanjo Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos dont lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.