Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,839 members, 7,956,163 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

A Wedding Cake Looks Like The Bride. Amazing!!! (photo) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Wedding Cake Looks Like The Bride. Amazing!!! (photo) (3973 Views)

PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World / Did You Eat Yor Parents Wedding Cake / The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wedding Cake Looks Like The Bride. Amazing!!! (photo) by jayiyke007(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2013
Creativity.... I must say though kinda weird but amazing. Is it kul cool cool ? Btw, it's partial.

Re: A Wedding Cake Looks Like The Bride. Amazing!!! (photo) by angelbenson(f): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
[i][/i]this is wonderfull I love it
Re: A Wedding Cake Looks Like The Bride. Amazing!!! (photo) by jayiyke007(m): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
@Angelbenson, yea indeed!!!
Re: A Wedding Cake Looks Like The Bride. Amazing!!! (photo) by phaya(f): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
Please does anyone here know how to bake any kinds of pastries? Kindly send me PM's. Thanks
Re: A Wedding Cake Looks Like The Bride. Amazing!!! (photo) by Tolexander: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
I very love the cake. The person that made it is a genius!

They could have made another cake that looks like the groom and start giving those that attended the ceremony the bride and groom cakes so that the both cakes can make the honey moon in them just like the real couple.
Re: A Wedding Cake Looks Like The Bride. Amazing!!! (photo) by demmykay: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nice concept nd lovely I must say!
Re: A Wedding Cake Looks Like The Bride. Amazing!!! (photo) by goldfish80(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2013
Wow shocked

Re: A Wedding Cake Looks Like The Bride. Amazing!!! (photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 21, 2013
That looks creepy to me .
Re: A Wedding Cake Looks Like The Bride. Amazing!!! (photo) by oloriooko(m): 8:07pm On May 21, 2013
the bride looks very sad and unimpressed about the whole thing, what a face undecided

1 Like

Re: A Wedding Cake Looks Like The Bride. Amazing!!! (photo) by tushbobo(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2013
the bride seems unhappy ...maybe the cake 'skin' colour doesn't match hers.
Re: A Wedding Cake Looks Like The Bride. Amazing!!! (photo) by AKO1(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2013
IvyBlue: That looks creepy to me .

Very creepy. I don't think I'd want to dig into a cake that looks like my wife on my wedding day.

10 points for creativity and execution though.
Re: A Wedding Cake Looks Like The Bride. Amazing!!! (photo) by olupatito(f): 11:30am On May 26, 2013
the cake is scary though but nice concept

(1) (Reply)

Best Pizza Spots In Abuja (my Opinion) / Mama Agidi Jollof, My Fave Local Nigerian Snack / My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.