Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. (17901 Views)

Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by Abbott(m): 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
yuzedo: Bus Production or ASSEMBLY Plant?? undecided undecided undecided undecided Stop this lubbish.

yuxedo eyes sef clear
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by Slankey: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nice picture Fashola there,.. Nice camera as well
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by Abbott(m): 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

So far, GEJ is the best Nigerian president ever. No other Nigerian president has ever delivered so much projects under 3 years. I know bc I just left Nigeria last month. No matter how you rant online, GEJ will rule Nigeria beyond 2015. GEJ is not arrogant like OBJ and the rest, he is cool headed and doesn't make noise. We know the empty vessels makes the most noise. If GEJ decides to contests the next general election, he will win by a BIG margin and there is nothing you can dop about it other than ranting on nairaland.

The world knows this is a big lie.
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by rhymz(m): 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
emiye:
The more production plants set up in the country the better, jobs to be created, technology to be transferred. [b]why exhibit subtle tribalism in stating that Fashola should patronise innoson motors ? [/b]because he is an igbo man like you i guess. Are all government vehicles in anambra state, the location of innoson plants now made by innoson. Has ekene dilichukwu and all big buses of igbo transport merchants now made by innoson?

I will be glad to hear more production plants being set up anywhere in the country. Gradually, local competition will help to further strengthen and shape the automobile market.
You are not getting the point,the economics of scale Mr Fashola is using as basis to set up an auto plant is laughable, if that is the major reason, why not patronize those that are alraedy in the business?? Incase you dont know. Those transport companies are one of his biggest clients, every one of them has an IVM bus in their fleet. it is good to comment about things you know, don't just sit in one corner of Lagos and assume things you cant prove.
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by ekoilee: 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2013
rhymz: if you have not been to the east,it is useless arguing with you. like i said before, the bulk of the support he has gotten so far is largely from that region and west Africa but i trust a petty bigot like you to rant.

unfortunately for you, that's a lie because the man complained about lack of patronage by folks in his own community. How many of your leaders are driving his cars? How many of your state government car fleets are his products, how many of your celebrities are driving his products...?

Obviously, you people must be tribalising against yourselves so look in the mirror before accusing other people...

Please save that BS...

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by groovie(m): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
eko ilee:

unfortunately for you, that's a lie because the man complained about lack of patronage by folks in his own community. How many of your leaders are driving his cars? How many of your state government car fleets are his products, how many of your celebrities are driving his products...?

Obviously, you people must be tribalising against yourselves so look in the mirror before accusing other people...

Please save that BS...

na wa 4 u o chairman, innonson makes mostly buses. do you expect his leaders to drive buses around town? like he said, get ur facts right, u need to see how many ivm buses eastern transporters have in their fleet. Innonson is gradually taking over in the southeast.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by Nicepoker(m): 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
As governors they perform nice. At the presidential level they wil always fail. No governor is fit yet 2 be elected as president. U think 9ja finish 4 lagos? Fashola got tak a nap jor
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by Nicepoker(m): 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
ceejay05: shut up
RAM
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by shady26(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
eko ilee:

But we are not village illiterates like you...
who is we?even with all the panadol extra you take on their behalf here on NL,I doubt fashola knows you exist...pele,it sucks to be a nobody from nowhere so the need to embark on these self sponsored campaigns/crusades you are known for,Ndo!
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by ayodot(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

Guy I will advise u go check your BP, the way you shiver at the mention of GEJ name is alarming. OBJ misruled Nigeria for 8 years and you didnt say anything. GEJ is under 4 yrs and you are already crying fowl.

So far, GEJ is the best Nigerian president ever. No other Nigerian president has ever delivered so much projects under 3 years. I know bc I just left Nigeria last month. No matter how you rant online, GEJ will rule Nigeria beyond 2015. GEJ is not arrogant like OBJ and the rest, he is cool headed and doesn't make noise. We know the empty vessels makes the most noise. If GEJ decides to contests the next general election, he will win by a BIG margin and there is nothing you can do about it other than ranting on nairaland.

On what basis as GEJ become the best president ever. atleast OBJ was able to clear Nigeria's debt and still enough for in the excess crude and foreign reserved, which GEJ squandered with nothing to show for it. if OBJ as spent it during is tenure maybe he might have touched more life. GEJ as even return Nigeria to a country indebt, and that's both locally and internationally.
when people say hasn't serve up to 4yrs, I wonder if the are schizophreniac patients. he was acting president, later president and even reelected president. A 24yrs reign of GEJ in Nigeria will not change anything in this country.
even before he was reelected, I knew he wasn't good for this country. he did nothing significant when he was governor. why will he do some significant as president.
Mind up,the are some credible S.S. politicians that I wouldn't mind be president if they fielded for 2015 e.g Donald Duke, ameachi.In the south east politician like ngige. Those are great men with good track record wen they were governors.

GEj must go 2015. click like if in support

7 Likes

Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by ekoilee: 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
shady26: who is we?even with all the panadol extra you take on their behalf here on NL,I doubt fashola knows you exist...pele,it sucks to be a nobody from nowhere so the need to embark on these self sponsored campaigns/crusades you are known for,Ndo!

Is we your name you dumb azzz paranoid clown or was I even talking to this goofy slimeball? Every clown just dey seek attention like circus monkey..
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by shady26(m): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
eko ilee: Involve ko, attache ni.

Na by force? Why not go to your do nothing isi ewu bele governors to develop vision first and then involve your innoson..

How many of your people from your villages to lagos and abuja are driving innocun products..?

charity they say begins at home..

smh....
woman did you forget your medication again?
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by ekoilee: 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
^^^^^^^^ Please get lost....

Back to topic...

It's a shame when you look at many states in Nigeria with more cash at their disposal than lagos state and they still have nothing better to show for it, instead of investing in worthwhile projects, they throw money away, give car gifts to celebrities, buy private jets and luxury jeeps...
smh...
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by lekanwj(m): 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
With these kind of hypocrity among young people on this forum; the future of this country is definitely not certain.
It is extremely difficult to believe that any sane being will compare Fashola to GEJ not to talk of rating the later higher
I truly fear for Nigeria.
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by CyberG: 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
biafran soul: the hypocricy on this forum ala some peeps is so unbelievable. imagine it was FG that made that pronounciation without any tangible evidence..

Okay, let your FG go and make the same announcement! Shikena!
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by RickyRoss1(m): 12:05am On May 01, 2013
eko ilee:

Definitely the best way to shut them up...

Bunch of cassava bread losers..lmao

It is only a coward that takes you serious.
We just read most of your posts and laugh. You should go into Nollywood, you would act better than Mr. Ibu and Osofia put together. Continue your online rantings while GEJ take you and your cohorts to the gutters. lolzz
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by rhymz(m): 12:07am On May 01, 2013
lekanwj: With these kind of hypocrity among young people on this forum; the future of this country is definitely not certain.
It is extremely difficult to believe that any sane being will compare Fashola to GEJ not to talk of rating the later higher
I truly fear for Nigeria.
Fashola is a good leader no doubt but at times, you Yoruba folks like to exaggerate the man's work and turn him into a tin god. He is not the only performing governor you know?
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by rhymz(m): 12:10am On May 01, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

It is only a coward that takes you serious.
We just read most of your posts and laugh. You should go into Nollywood, you would act better than Mr. Ibu and Osofia put together. Continue your online rantings while GEJ take you and your cohorts to the gutters. lolzz
Did you say you read his rants o boy you get time and patience o. . .me I dey scroll past, his rants and antics have become redundant and trite, the word objectivity is not in his mental dictionary.
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by RickyRoss1(m): 12:12am On May 01, 2013
eko ilee: ^^^^^^^^ Please get lost....

Back to topic...

It's a shame when you look at many states in Nigeria with more cash at their disposal than lagos state and they still have nothing better to show for it, instead of investing in worthwhile projects, they throw money away, give car gifts to celebrities, buy private jets and luxury jeeps...
smh...

Stop the ranting and be serious with your life. A man of sense does not go hunting little bush rodents when his age mates are after bigger games- IGBO PROVERB. Your mates are happily married with children while you are always online ranting like a demented biittcchh? What legacy will you live when you die? Are you not thinking about marriage? Are you happy with your life? I pity you, your family and what you represent...

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by ekoilee: 12:18am On May 01, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

[s]Stop the ranting and be serious with your life. A man of sense does not go hunting little bush rodents when his age mates are after bigger games- IGBO PROVERB. Your mates are happily married with children while you are always online ranting like a demented biittcchh? What legacy will you live when you die? Are you not thinking about marriage? Are you happy with your life? I pity you, your family and what you represent... [/s]

GEJ was a governor like fashola, so please show us one single thing the dullard archived as a governor, ill take even a dog cage if he built one...?
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by RickyRoss1(m): 12:23am On May 01, 2013
eko ilee:

I'll Ignore the rest of your Reterdeen nonsense and even if you label him the president in the world, you are allowed that level of stupidity, ignorance and delusions, but ill ask you just one question...

GEJ was a governor like fashola, so please show us one single thing the dullard archived as a governor, ill take even a dog cage if he built one...?

When GEJ was governor I did not care to take note of his achievements as a governor and I have never had interest in that state to start with. But dont make it sound as if he did nothing throughout his stay in that government house bc it will only make you look bad.

We are talking about the present and not the past. So far, GEJ has commissioned far more projects than any other Nigerian president. So far the records show GEJ is the best Nigerian president ever. GEJ is working while you and your e-warriors are tweeting and ranting. U cannot stop GEJ from winning the next general elections. We the citizens of Nigeria will decide, we will access GEJ achievements during that time, then we will compare and contrasts.

Back to topic, I am not blind and mischievous like you ACN thugs, I praise people that are praise worthy. Fashola is trying no doubt but he is over hyped. If a PDP governor made this same announcement without commissioning the project I know you would be the first to start name calling. But right now it is ACN and Fashola and you must defend him with your last blood. DONT GET MARRIED, KEEP WASTING 95% OF YOUR TIME ON NAIRALAND WHILE YOUR AGE MATES ARE GETTING MARRIED AND HAVING CHILDREN. There is life after nairaland my friend.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by Nobody: 12:59am On May 01, 2013
Eko o ni baje

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by ekoilee: 1:13am On May 01, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

When GEJ was governor I did not care to take note of his achievements as a governor and I have never had interest in that state to start with. But dont make it sound as if he did nothing throughout his stay in that government house bc it will only make you look bad.

We are talking about the present and not the past. So far, GEJ has commissioned far more projects than any other Nigerian president. So far the records show GEJ is the best Nigerian president ever. GEJ is working while you and your e-warriors are tweeting and ranting. U cannot stop GEJ from winning the next general elections. We the citizens of Nigeria will decide, we will access GEJ achievements during that time, then we will compare and contrasts.

Back to topic, I am not blind and mischievous like you ACN thugs, I praise people that are praise worthy. Fashola is trying no doubt but he is over hyped. If a PDP governor made this same announcement without commissioning the project I know you would be the first to start name calling. But right now it is ACN and Fashola and you must defend him with your last blood. DONT GET MARRIED, KEEP WASTING 95% OF YOUR TIME ON NAIRALAND WHILE YOUR AGE MATES ARE GETTING MARRIED AND HAVING CHILDREN. There is life after nairaland my friend.

Answering my question would have sufficed instead of your redundant and irrelevant essay.....

You don't even have to be alive when he was a governor just like fashola, Google his achievement and post it here...

You can not answer because the man was incompetent as a governor and as the president of Nigeria
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by igboboy1(m): 1:39am On May 01, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Tell me why this man shoukd not be Nigeria's president cone 2015

Simple it is not SW turn...Una wan cut line? abeg life na turn by turn, stop trying to jump the line.
2043 fashola would be eligible (thats if this mere fiction called Nigeria exists, until then ka unu nodani na oche na e she oge turn unu ru)
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by OgbuefiNegro: 1:41am On May 01, 2013
Innoson group is an Igbo private company, it's not a Nigerian company and therefore Lagos State have no statutory mandate to patronize its products. In fact, it is within business judgement and economic development mandate that Lagos State should set up a competition to Innoson.

To those advocating for Lagos to patronize Innoson, how many indigenes of Lagos State are in the executive board of Innoson Group of Companies?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by Nobody: 1:46am On May 01, 2013
Ogbuefi_Negro: Innoson group is an Igbo private company, it's not a Nigerian company and therefore Lagos State have no statutory mandate to patronize its products. In fact, it is within business judgement and economic development mandate that Lagos State should set up a competition to Innoson.

To those advocating for Lagos to patronize Innoson, how many indigenes of Lagos State are in the executive board of Innoson Group of Companies?

Don't mind the clowns! They always play victim.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by OgbuefiNegro: 1:57am On May 01, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Don't mind the clowns! They always play victim.

its Fashola's fault. he tolerated bs from them for so long until they started attacking him left and right and now he is doing what he should have from beginning. there are igbos in ogun, oyo, osun, ekiti, ondo, kwara.....why is it only fashola they always pick on? because he wanted to be their friends. the only friendship igbo respect is the one they get from ogbeni aregbe.
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by PHIPEX(m): 2:41am On May 01, 2013
Ogbuefi_Negro: Innoson group is an Igbo private company, it's not a Nigerian company and therefore Lagos State have no statutory mandate to patronize its products. In fact, it is within business judgement and economic development mandate that Lagos State should set up a competition to Innoson.

This you attempt at defending this huge error from Fashola doesn't make you look smart. Since when did our govt become a competitor in a business arena? Haven't you heard that "govt has no business being in business"? What stops Fashola from creating an enabling environmrnt for private auto-makers to thrive in his state? Can you mention any sector of the economy where a govt agency is in competition with private coys and how have they performed?

If Fashola can't patronise the local autos because they are owned by Igbos then he should stop talking as if he has the interest of the nation at heart. This project is more political than economic and I wouldn't be surprised if it's left as another abandoned project.
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by sheyguy: 3:19am On May 01, 2013
Fashola, however, said that his administration has begun the process of establishing a bus production plant in Epe for the manufacture of big buses to support the BRT vehicles in the state.
Maybe someone needs to see surveyors of plant site or pictures of approval before beliving simple sentence that do no harm, NL stil appears to be where it was a year ago. still old same back and forth discussions inspired outa bigotry.
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by RickyRoss1(m): 3:22am On May 01, 2013
ayodot:

On what basis as GEJ become the best president ever. atleast OBJ was able to clear Nigeria's debt and still enough for in the excess crude and foreign reserved, which GEJ squandered with nothing to show for it. if OBJ as spent it during is tenure maybe he might have touched more life. GEJ as even return Nigeria to a country indebt, and that's both locally and internationally.
when people say hasn't serve up to 4yrs, I wonder if the are schizophreniac patients. he was acting president, later president and even reelected president. A 24yrs reign of GEJ in Nigeria will not change anything in this country.
even before he was reelected, I knew he wasn't good for this country. he did nothing significant when he was governor. why will he do some significant as president.
Mind up,the are some credible S.S. politicians that I wouldn't mind be president if they fielded for 2015 e.g Donald Duke, ameachi.In the south east politician like ngige. Those are great men with good track record wen they were governors.

GEj must go 2015. click like if in support

I know u lots like name calling but am not gonna join you coz I am not stupid like you lots.
For the records, OBJ cannot set with GEJ till tomorrow. During OBJ regime there was no Boko Haram, oil prices were rocket high, that was supposed to be our best opportunity to turn things around for the better. But no way. OBJ squandered 18 BILLION US DOLLARS on electricity but till he left office he did not add any single kilo watt.

You talked about wiping Nigeria's debt as if it was for free. You forgot to tell us at what cost to Nigeria? Did the western creditors erase our debt for free?

OBJ did well in telecoms and banking sector reforms and that was just it. The rest of the economy was badly mismanaged.
SO far GEJ has done better than OBJ. Electricity lasts longer during GEJ regime. The Nigerian roads are much better now, I drove from Owerri to Lagos by road and i commend this guy for fixing our highways. Our airports are being fixed under GEJ, I used MMIA last month. Our railways are working under GEJ. I can go on and on. GEJ will win the next general election if he choose to contest. Internet ranting cannot stop him, FACT.
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by koruji(m): 3:44am On May 01, 2013
The note actually mentioned that this is a private venture being supported by government - this will provide the venture with a guaranteed market, at least in the beginning. The manufacturer is already producing pickups in Nigeria.

vanunu: I don't support state or federal government diving into car manufacturing due to past experiences, Fashola should instead invest in infrastructure, that is what government all over the world do, what is the point establishing a factory that will collapse immediately you leave office.
Re: Lagos State Bus Production Plant In Epe. by koruji(m): 3:53am On May 01, 2013
Why not? He will win if only people like you are in the voting booth come 2015.
You guys never fail to develop amnesia when it comes to OBJ's tenure.

Do you know how much debt Nigeria had hanging on its neck when OBJ came in?

I am not even going to go into the ramifications of OBJ's effort that almost "completely" wiped away that debt overhang. Safe to say that Mr. GEJ, the maker of phantom transformations, is already digging that "fateful" hole that will take decades upon decades to resolve.

[size=14pt]Quote of the day:[/size]
" It was noticed that they wagged their tails to him in the same way as the other dogs had been used to do to Mr. Jones." Animal Farm Ch. 5

Ricky_Ross:
OBJ did well in telecoms and banking sector reforms and that was just it. The rest of the economy was badly mismanaged.
SO far GEJ has done better than OBJ. Electricity lasts longer during GEJ regime. The Nigerian roads are much better now, I drove from Owerri to Lagos by road and i commend this guy for fixing our highways. Our airports are being fixed under GEJ, I used MMIA last month. Our railways are working under GEJ. I can go on and on. GEJ will win the next general election if he choose to contest. Internet ranting cannot stop him, FACT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari / Cleric Presents Documents To EFCC To Charge Oshiomhole For Looting N42 Billion / Gani Adams Warns South-west Governors Against Land For Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.