Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State (13718 Views)

FG Activates $20bn Gas Industrial Park In Niger Delta / Kaduna State Govt. Performs Ground Breaking Of $120m Potato Farm / President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by ShowYourCertificate: 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Groundbreaking Of Gas Industrial Park

Nigeria may be set for a major gas revolution with the flag off of the Gas Industrial Park in Delta State, South South Nigeria.

This indication was given by the President Jonathan on Thursday while performing the groundbreaking of the project which he believes would generate much needed revenue for the country when it starts functioning.

Speaking at the ceremony, President Goodluck Jonathan said that the park would be designated a free trade zone, and is expected to generate large number of jobs for all Nigerians.

President Jonathan expressed optimism that the project which is believed will be Africa’s biggest gas industrial hub, would be executed to international standard and attract many gas related industries from across the world.

The park is expected to consist of industries, which would produce fertilizers, petrochemicals, methanol and other related products.
Thursday’s groundbreaking comes after several attempts to kick off the project were frustrated as a result of the tussle between the Ijaw and Itshekiri over the ownership of the land on which the facility is located.

Present at the ceremony were traditional rulers, the Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Allison-Maduekwe; Minister of Trade and Investment, Olusegun Aganga; Delta State Governor, Emmanuel Uduaghan, top government functionaries and member of the community.
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/03/26/jonathan-performs-groundbreaking-of-gas-industrial-park/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by ShowYourCertificate: 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
More transformation. Jonathan has already won smiley

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by Trailblazer1(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dear Goodluck,
At the end, your enemies and foes will have no option than to give you this treatment....

Congratulations in advance

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by richol(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
GEJ ALL THE WAY

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by ishiamu(m): 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Gej till 2019

Buhari is an illiterate

Apc is boko haram

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Apc thugs re ungrateful
Jonathan kips performing and yet dey cry for fake change

Say no to fake change
Say yes to tranzformation
Say yes to jonathan

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by macpetrus(m): 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
Transformation!!!
Vote Goodluck Jonathan
Vote PDP...
ForwardNigeria

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by Chiefpriest1(m): 6:18am On Mar 27, 2015
Finally! I hope this won't remain a white elephant. Its a 16bn dollar project and if followed through could transform the economy.

But I dont trust this government or any politician in this country. Good one, but until I see the project concluded and inaugurated, I won't believe.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by DesChyko: 6:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Cute..as always.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 27, 2015
[size=18pt] undecided

It's too late sir. If you like commission 10 refineries at once undecided

We need change

Sai Buhari[/size]

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by Burger01(m): 6:19am On Mar 27, 2015
See them robots, early momo with thrash spewing.

Jonathan, groundbreaking of this groundbreaking of that, what do we get outa it all? Failure in power and a failed governmentundecided

29 Likes

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by chuksila(m): 6:20am On Mar 27, 2015
APC peeps are yet to appreciate good things

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by DeCritique(m): 6:20am On Mar 27, 2015
My President!!

No Disturbance because it's Good luck till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by kristisking(m): 6:20am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ U see you winning

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by kristisking(m): 6:20am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ I see you winning this election.Let agents of change led by a fanatic go die.Forward ever backward never.I urge all Nigerians to go out there and cast their votes for GEJ to continue his transformation agenda.Don't vote for the man that called for our heads when he lost 2011 election.He can still call for heads should he win,God forbids.So let put Nigeria in a safe and secure hand.Vote wisely.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by okotv(m): 6:20am On Mar 27, 2015
Groundbreaking is not the issue but let it function to full capacity when completed
We have a lot of so called completed projects that aren't functioning talk less of this incomplete one. Case study is the power sector.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by Celepope: 6:20am On Mar 27, 2015
This was the same project that midget or should i call him Lanister of Delta state (Gov Uduaghan) used in campaigning for re-election in 2011.Devil incarnate.Thank God his tenure will soon come to an end.

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by hero31x(m): 6:20am On Mar 27, 2015
Transfortion All the Way!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by Saheed9: 6:21am On Mar 27, 2015
too little... too late

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by missbehave247(m): 6:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by Acecube(m): 6:21am On Mar 27, 2015
with 2days to go ? Nigeria politicians are comedians time for harvesting ( vote ) they will be planting ( infrastructure and project commissioning )
Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by adioolayi(m): 6:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Thank you Mr. President.... I can see your relentless efforts, firing on all cylinders to making sure things work well in our dear country Nigeria...From Agriculture to Education, Security to Healthcare...Transportation and not for getting Power, you have done well
I love you GEJ, Please do me a favour, kindly step aside and swear in General Muhammadu Buhari on May 29th 2015 for a new Nigeria where things will work better, where rights and properties of citizens will be adequately protected...where the ever increasing inequality between the rich and the poorest of the poor can be reduced (Vis-a-vis access to good healthcare system, good education, power e.t.c)

You need rest, kindly go back to class room at Federal university Otuoke.
Thank you.
#IVotedForYou2011
#Ihavedecided2015
#IhavePVC
#GeneralMarch4Buhari

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 27, 2015
Well done my most performer Presido

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by EcoTerror: 6:23am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ will win this election iJN

Please tell Buhari to spare my dog Hector when he loses tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by ige101(m): 6:23am On Mar 27, 2015
As promised
Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by jammani(m): 6:24am On Mar 27, 2015
Hoax. You are still bygone bro.

Few moment to change

Let's start warming our PVChange up

God bless the change movementist grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by xbernardx(m): 6:24am On Mar 27, 2015
And then you are a coward or a big fool?
Pls go and use d mirror to see yourself and decide.

#TeamChange

ishiamu:
Gej till 2019

Buhari is an illiterate

Apc is boko haram

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by bros1234(m): 6:29am On Mar 27, 2015
I bet you Booharia does not know what Gas plant means in the first place. Not to talk of Gas flaring. He has said the biggest economic terminologies he ever knows and that is world oil price and dollar to naira.

Thats all.

Nigerians vote rightly
Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by Akshow: 6:33am On Mar 27, 2015
A little too late Ex president

PVC.....please vote for change

GMB...... Goodluck move to bayelsa

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by danla44(m): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Too late Jona....

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by Swiftboy(m): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2015
You see why I love this man? He is a man of Vision! grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State by wazobiaforu(m): 6:35am On Mar 27, 2015
Thank you GEJ

BUT

Sorry non of us here wish to buy a car that we will have to call people to help us push or even pull before it will work,

Imagine if you carry car go to your new catch girl house and her dad had to support you to push your car before it work....

We want a car after we start it with our PVC it will take us to a great destination without pushing.

Start the car of GMB/PYO with your LIkES

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Dismisses Obaseki’s Sedition Threat Against 14 Absentee Lawmakers / National Defence College's 9-Storey Accomodation Quarters Inaugurated In Abuja / Electoral Act: FG May Go To Court Over Rejected Buhari’s Request - Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.