Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Things A Girl Should Never Ever Say To A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Girl Should Never Ever Say To A Guy (1234 Views)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things A Girl Should Never Ever Say To A Guy by mulumele(m): 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2013
I am a perfect gentleman; you can toy with me, tease me and fool around with me, but never ever make me feel less like a man by saying any of these to me:

1 Your friend is so charming! My friend could look stunning or is so appealing you felt your pants slipping down by itself? Just don’t tell me anything about it, especially if you haven’t complimented me about the same trait earlier.

2 Why don’t you accept that you’ve failed? I don’t take success lightly, especially when it comes to work or earning more money. If I am trying something new and you see me failing miserably, don’t tell me that straight to my face.

3 My ex did it, why can’t you? Never say the word ‘ex’ and ‘you’ in the same sentence to me unless you’re complimenting me. I hate being compared, especially with exes. Along the same lines, don’t tell me you’ve had sex with many guys or even compare me and my body parts with your past lovers.

4 Can you introduce me to that guy? This is definitely dangerous grounds. Unless you’re asking me to introduce you to a celebrity friend of mine, never tell me this line. And please hide your excitement at least.

5 What the hell is wrong with you, you idiot? Don’t ever yell at me or put me down in front of my friends or family. As much as I want to impress you, I still like to be portrayed by my best sides in front of my family and friends.
If you ever yell at me in public or in front of others, I will plot ways to get even with you for humiliating me. We won’t be in a relationship anymore, we’ll be in a war zone.

6 I’ve dated better guys. This is a low blow of the worst kind. Of all the things a girl should never say to me, this is the one that will definitely end up ruining the relationship forever. It’s almost like a one way street to the end of the relationship with no place to turn back.

7 No, don’t… I’ll do it myself. I like feeling like I control the direction of the relationship. At the same time, I also like offering help or feeling important by advising you or helping you carry those big bags or fixing your window or killing that Christmas fowl or killing that snake. If you stop me from helping you every time I try to show off my protective instincts and strength, I’ll subconsciously assume that you don’t think I’m capable of doing anything important.

8 You’re so immature. This single sentence can change me from behaving like a spoilt child and transform me into a sober man who’s walking to his grave. And that’s not a good thing either. I’ll hate you for always behaving like a mum and treating me like a brat. And chances are, I may even try to cheat on you just to feel myself again.

9 You’re so insecure. I may feel insecure often, especially when you’re a sexy girl who gets a lot of attention all the time. But I wouldn’t want to hear that line out loud, especially from you. It makes me feel helpless and weak. And if you ever say this line in the middle of an argument, I’m definitely going to get really annoyed with you and myself.
And to make sure I prove I’m not insecure, I may avoid you and spend more time with other girls. And when you speak of it, I may urge you to speak with other guys too. And what starts off as a little argument could turn into an ego war that’ll hurt both of us.

10 We need to talk. The fact that you want to talk about something serious with me is a good sign for the relationship. But when you walk up to me and say “we need to talk,” I’ll just clam up or go completely on the defensive because I’ll assume you’re going to accuse me of something bad.

http://ask-my-oga-at-the-top..co.uk/2013/04/things-girl-should-never-ever-say-to-guy.html

1 Like

Re: Things A Girl Should Never Ever Say To A Guy by okooloyun1(m): 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Read His Mind - Look At His Body / Has Your Boo Ever Farted Around You?(be Truthful) / Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.