Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

List Of Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria (1266 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria by kayjegs: 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2013
HELLO ALL,

This is to inform readers of this thread as well as those that are interested in the book and those that hesitated to get the book that it is now N3000 as from Thursday, 2nd April, 2013 and will be N5000 by April 20 because I am trying to package it for International publishing especially for foreign investors and other interested Nigerians in the diaspora. Take note that, the worth of this book outweighs so many of the ebooks you buy around. This is for the Nigerian condition which includes expected costs and profits. For those that have gotten the book already, you might have gotten the new editions free as I promised.
You can search through nairaland business threads and you will discover this is your best bet. Having everything at a place and can also contact me anytime for advice on phone or online. Many people have been wanting to see me physically to consult for them on their businesses but I have not fully gotten ready for that. I can do all I can now through phone, emails and can help with giving you the necessary contacts that will help facilitate your business ventures. I wish everybody can have this ebook and do something meaningful this year.

Once again I list the businesses thus:

TABLE OF CONTENT

Horticulture (Leafy vegetables, Tomatoes, Pepper Cost and Analysis)
Poultry Farming (Broilers, Layers)
Snail Farming
Goat Farming
Transport (Passenger and Haulage)
International Business (Terms used in Import and Export)
How to be an effective broker
Writing a Business Plan and Proposal
Petroleum Marketing
Novel and New Business Ideas
Hot products to sell
Addresses of Importers
Pig Farming
Making money on the internet

I will do my best to keep this thread functioning by giving you latest ideas and what to do about them just like I have been doing before.

My email still remains kayjegs@yahoo.com

IN CONTINUATION OF MY LAST TOPIC ON MY THREAD

There are now some Nigerian sites that offer the same service like fiverr will do and you can make use of such opportunities. Do you know that many programmers in Nigeria get more jobs than they can handle nowadays, this is to tell you that even if you are not looking abroad to make money from such opportunity, you can as well make money here in Nigeria. Don't forget, you do not need a programming knowledge to get this done, you just need to develop a business knowledge to make money from such which is the knowledge needed for the basic principle of being a business broker on the internet (I have dwelt on this in my book too).
I think you should know that the direction of business in the 21st century is online with so many applications produced daily which does not exclude Nigeria. Therefore you need to tap into this opportunity. More insight if you need it.

My threads from which you can gain significantly are:

https://www.nairaland.com/1182280/funds-not-business-actually-need

and more importantly

https://www.nairaland.com/1163912/funds-not-business-actually-need

Even without buying the book, you can gain so much from here but I will still advice.
Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria by kayjegs: 12:49pm On May 01, 2013
What business are you doing now and lets see how we can help you improve on it.
Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria by kayjegs: 2:45pm On May 02, 2013
Have you thought of packaging bread? It is one of the businesses people are just entering into but not fully exploited till date. You could package breads in 50 naira amounts in fanciful nylons (just like the nylons used for sliced breads). It is an idea you can take advantage of because consumption of bread in Nigeria is very high as well as demand is always high.
You could even do more to package wheat bread and label it as good for adults.

The niche in this business idea is in creating cheaper amounts and not joining the multitude to make N100 or N200 bread as we have today. Of course, it cannot be as big as the N100 or N200 bread. But if you can make bread and maintain at 50 naira, that is the niche and you will make your money quite easily because it hastens the sale of the bread and people will start ordering from you from afar. Your bread could be seen as food and snacks and which adds value to the bread. You could even have varieties in terms of flavours and constituents that make up the bread. Think on this!

You can still get your book copy now....

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Financial Assistance / . / Clickbank Money Making QUESTIONS And ANSWERS - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.