Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. (12222 Views)

Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail / EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering / Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by omaigala(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
Knowing fully well that people from all works of lives, including top politicians will grace the coronation/issuing of staff of office to newly crowned Attah Igala, at Idah local government area of Kogi state, the duo supporters took to the streets and pasted several presidential posters of the aforementioned governors.

Well, what else I can say, than to say "let the game begins".

Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by Mohdadutse(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ask your self;
why do people keep talking on this ticket(lamido/amaechi)?
Why do people trust this combination?
People keep on pasting the posters even when the duo didnt accept the call.
If you are satisfied with the majority decission go for it!
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by Tigerhead: 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
These posters are the ultimate sign that most Nigerians are just walking zombies.

Everyone knows that Lamido can not be the PDP candidate. Not because of GEJ, but because he is from the wrong zone. The next Presidential candidate on the platform of the PDP from the North cannot come from the zone that Lamido is from.

The thing is most of the people here really don't want the truth, what they want to hear is "who is fighting GEJ"

Morons

2 Likes

Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by Rhino5dm: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
Tigerhead: These posters are the ultimate sign that most Nigerians are just walking zombies.

Everyone knows that Lamido can not be the PDP candidate. Not because of GEJ, but because he is from the wrong zone. The next Presidential candidate on the platform of the PDP from the North cannot come from the zone that Lamido is from.

The thing is most of the people here really don't want the truth, what they want to hear is "who is fighting GEJ"

Morons

Wrong zone? I thought you tools said there is no more zoning in PDP? Is Jonathan from the zone that should be contesting according to the expired PDP zoning arrangements?

Come to think of this, your Jonathan was even filmed signing the PDP zoning arrangements, yet he went ahead and contested. Now you are talking about zoning? How comes you guys are this dense? You ate your cake and still want to have it?

5 Likes

Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by Toktee(m): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Wrong zone? I thought you tools said there is no more zoning in PDP? Is Jonathan from the zone that should be contesting according to the expired PDP zoning arrangements?

Come to think of this, your Jonathan was even filmed signing the PDP zoning arrangements, yet he went ahead and contested. Now you are talking about zoning? How comes you guys are this dense? You ate your cake and still want to have it?
Don't mind him,that iz the problem of prople that refused to embraced history
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
What has Lamido done in his state to credit him for that sacred post?

And for Amaechi whom maybe probed for stealing 20billion naira during his days as a speaker in the house of assembly in PH. What is their fate? Can't see them do nada.

1 Like

Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by Mohdadutse(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
emmysenior: What has Lamido done in his state to credit him for that sacred post?
Uhn....! I am inviting you to jigawa to see what lamido did to jigawa.

1 Like

Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by Rhino5dm: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
emmysenior: What has Lamido done in his state to credit him for that sacred post?

And for Amaechi whom maybe probed for stealing 20billion naira during his days as a speaker in the house of assembly in PH. What is their fate? Can't see them do nada.

What has GEJ done in Bayelsa before you dunces voted him in? Was it not because he had no shoes? For every single achievements of GEJ you post here or any project commissioned by him, I'll post five of Ameachi's and ten of Lamido's. The floor is yours!

10 Likes

Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by Tigerhead: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
Still fantasizing? Lamido is from the wrong zone in the north. Why the sudden love for all things PDP? Are we no longer the killer party? You would do well to stick to your masters table.

Rhino.5dm:

What has GEJ done in Bayelsa before you dunces voted him in? Was it not because he had no shoes? For every single achievements of GEJ you posted here or any project commissioned by him, I'll post five of Ameachi's and ten of Lamido's. The floor is yours!

1 Like

Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by akaOpene(m): 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
Tigerhead: These posters are the ultimate sign that most Nigerians are just walking zombies.

Morons

You may be right in your postulation but i advise that you edit your post and remove the part where you referred to 'most' Nigerians as 'walking zombies'. Cant two or even more people argue without bringing curses,insults and name calling into it?I am beginning to see this more amongst the so called educated youths and i believe that it is really unfortunate.Remove the part where you called most Nigerians zombies and you will see that your post will make more sense.

3 Likes

Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by Rhino5dm: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
Tigerhead: Still fantasizing? Lamido is from the wrong zone in the north. Why the sudden love for all things PDP? Are we no longer the killer party? You would do well to stick to your masters table.

Look you tool, I'll always support the likes Fashola, Ameachi, Rochas, Adams and Akpabio. Yes, Ameachi was average comparing the huge monthly allocations coming to him and the wasteful ventures of buying jets and all that but he is still million light years ahead of your Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by alaoeri: 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hmmm part of the reasons why GEJ is witch hunting Amaechi.
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by Nobody: 1:01am On May 01, 2013
May the best candidate win... God bless Nigeria.
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by omaigala(m): 8:26am On May 01, 2013
alaoeri: Hmmm part of the reasons why GEJ is witch hunting Amaechi.
Perhaps
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by omaigala(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2013
Mohdadutse: Ask your self;
why do people keep talking on this ticket(lamido/amaechi)?
Why do people trust this combination?
People keep on pasting the posters even when the duo didnt accept the call.
If you are satisfied with the majority decission go for it!
cheesy and your point is?
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by Mohdadutse(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2013
omaigala: cheesy and your point is?

Lamido/Amaechi ticket is the best for now when nigeria need a stong workforce to push forward!
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by Nobody: 9:21am On May 02, 2013
akaOpene:

You may be right in your postulation but i advise that you edit your post and remove the part where you referred to 'most' Nigerians as 'walking zombies'. Cant two or even more people argue without bringing curses,insults and name calling into it?I am beginning to see this more amongst the so called educated youths and i believe that it is really unfortunate.Remove the part where you called most Nigerians zombies and you will see that your post will make more sense.
And I wonder why he had to generalise.
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by fitzmayowa: 10:17am On May 02, 2013
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by Johnnyhoo(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2013
fellow nlers,jst heard 4rm a frnda abroad dt gov chime of enugu is dead in an indian hospital..jst wanna confirm
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by 5much(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2013
let d fight continue.
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by hectorswag(m): 10:28am On May 02, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

What has GEJ done in Bayelsa before you dunces voted him in? Was it not because he had no shoes? For every single achievements of GEJ you post here or any project commissioned by him, I'll post five of Ameachi's and ten of Lamido's. The floor is yours!
ohh yeah? Lets hear it! angry

1 Like

Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by paulworld(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2013
those posters have been in every corner of kaduna, for some time now
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by hectorswag(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2013
Johnnyhoo:
fellow nlers,jst heard 4rm a frnda abroad dt gov chime of enugu is dead in an indian hospital..jst wanna confirm
omg!! its true!! shocked
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by cold(m): 10:42am On May 02, 2013
omaigala: Knowing fully well that people from all works (walks) of lives (life), including top politicians will grace the coronation/issuing of staff of office to newly crowned Attah Igala, at Idah local government area of Kogi state, the duo supporters took to the streets and pasted several presidential posters of the aforementioned governors.

Well, what else I can say, than to say "let the game begins".
Fixed
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by Nobody: 10:42am On May 02, 2013
dahs why his jet was grounded naa...cos he was pulling too much weight and jona is alredi fidgeting......Amaechi deserves the presidency more than both lammido and jona

1 Like

Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by seunfly: 10:46am On May 02, 2013
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by chrisxxx(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2013
Sometimes I wonder how people came up with the idea that Amaechi is interested in the presidency and at that to deputize someone at the expense of his kin. Amaechi to the best of my knowledge is a go-getter who will go for the top and not a position he will not be reckoned with. So the fight against him for his ill-perceived ambition should be shelved as he would rather contest for the senatorial position aiming the leadership of the house than an almost honorary position of a vice-president.
You will be surprised Amaechi may even be aiming to be the president! I trust this man with his surprises. And this a move he will gain most supports especially from his homestead I mean ND Area.
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by seunfly: 10:53am On May 02, 2013
Let wait and see, but no be today dem dey paste poster for presidential campaign oh! Bukola, Atiku, donald duke, james ibori, peter odili, sam egwu etc did d same but never get past primaries.

2 Likes

Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by chrisxxx(m): 10:55am On May 02, 2013
Mohdadutse:

Lamido/Amaechi ticket is the best for now when nigeria need a stong workforce to push forward!
Why not Amaechi/Lamido ticket?

1 Like

Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by Mohdadutse(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2013
Lets join hands together and support LAMIDO/AMAECHI for better 9ja.
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by Nobody: 11:31am On May 02, 2013
Shey na only the north go vote them abi? make we see na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oni Denies Asking Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy / Appeal Court Affirms Ihedioha’s Victory As Imo Governor / Nsukka Is The Largest City In Nigeria By Landmass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.