Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? (54522 Views)

Job Seekers: What Course Did U Study? / What Course Did You Study / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 01, 2013
These days the emphasis is on first class or second class upper and age. The younger one is with a good grade the better. I feel it's now really about these issues rather than the field of study. My opinion though with what i have observed generally.

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by Justicemy: 3:58pm On May 01, 2013
fools u were ask 2 cum out wit ur own courses, and u were all busy commenting on de ops athropology
Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by dplomaticVal: 3:59pm On May 01, 2013
English,
History,
Fishery &
Landscape
are d worst course av seen so far
Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by kennyonthrone(m): 3:59pm On May 01, 2013
Religion

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by bory09(m): 3:59pm On May 01, 2013
Theatre art: is just wasting of years to study theatre art when one will still finish and get to apprentice with an illitrate
phsycology: no one need a phsycology in nigeria because situation of this country is enough for someone to think and reason. independently
food technology: nigeria eat anything they don't think how nutritious it is
computer science: prior to the fact that most successful computer gurus get their knowledge from computer schools and company why waste years in the university
music: so much of musician are not music graduate so far you are talented you are good to go
PHILANTROPIST, IRK, ARABIC: just hate the course

2 Likes

Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by PrettySpicey(f): 4:00pm On May 01, 2013
Don't study any foreign language in Nigeria - french, german, spanish, portuguese etc. Get out of d country n do so.
If u dare waste years on a language here in Nigeria, you'll be stuttering for the rest of your career life.
Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by NotNairalandi(m): 4:00pm On May 01, 2013
Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by NotNairalandi(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2013
I won't allow any Nairalander to study Mati Matis...lol.pls don't raf at my engrissh oooh
Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by SincereBigot: 4:02pm On May 01, 2013
ItsModella: Philosophy
History
Fishery
Zoology (how someone could go ahead to get a PhD in this field is beyond me)
Forestry

angry angry angry angry angry
those courses except philosophy and maybe history are very hot

3 Likes

Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by emekatimsu(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2013
Richy.:
Hausa,Igbo or Yoruba unless you want to be a local news caster. then it is cool. you can always do Masters degree in Hausa grin

I use to think same way too not until after graduating frm school and i realize dt its evn graduates of d above mentioned discipline dt are grabbing Job faster.
Atlist i knw abt 3 of my frnds dt studied Nigerian local language(Igbo) precisely,now lecturers in fedreal universities and earning good pay.
I evn knw some dt hv travelled abroad and are making fat salary frm teaching Naija based yankee children.
No course is totally useless.

3 Likes

Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by 9free(m): 4:03pm On May 01, 2013
Simple, Phd CLUELESSNESS.
Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by tomsniel(m): 4:03pm On May 01, 2013
Wont advise anyone to study ANIMAL ABORTION...lol
Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by boron10(m): 4:04pm On May 01, 2013
Soil Scienceundecided
Guidance and Counseling angry
Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 01, 2013
austinemar: doin justis to dis topic i must coment. Anthropology(study of insect)for sure will not sell in dis country, fact! Pls i need more examples coz we wil be helpin someone out there
Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by emekatimsu(m): 4:06pm On May 01, 2013
PrettySpicey: Don't study any foreign language in Nigeria - french, german, spanish, portuguese etc. Get out of d country n do so.
If u dare waste years on a language here in Nigeria, you'll be stuttering for the rest of your career life.

Or else d person no sabi wetin he/hr dey study if nt there are so many oppurtunities in d offeri g fr graduates of d above mentioned disciplines.
Diplomats,teachers,lecturers,airline workers aside frm gettn Job in any govt MDgS and bank work.

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by Metallurgist: 4:09pm On May 01, 2013
ItsModella: Philosophy
History
Fishery
Zoology (how someone could go ahead to get a PhD in this field is beyond me)
Forestry

angry angry angry angry angry
no be say De Oga at top na zoology phd him get

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by ernperookeke: 4:09pm On May 01, 2013
dplomaticVal: English,
History,
Fishery &
Landscape
are d worst course av seen so far
that means that you are an illetrate brother go back to school that if you have been their before lipsrsealed angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 01, 2013
abeg what is mass communications ?

all i here is 'i study mass comm at unizik' blah blah

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 01, 2013
boron10: Soil Scienceundecided
Guidance and Counseling angry

soil science ?

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by peleson: 4:10pm On May 01, 2013
Don't study elect elect in unilag, mowete , mohammed n Co will make u hate u were very smart and brilliant
Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 01, 2013
adaobi123: abeg what is mass communications ?

all i here is 'i study mass comm at unizik' blah blah
you study how to communicate with the masses grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 01, 2013
Bracketology and mixology
Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 01, 2013
Parasitology and Etymology
Mortuary Education
Chinese
Animal education
Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by Samotobor1(m): 4:13pm On May 01, 2013
Ol
Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 01, 2013
ItsModella:
you study how to communicate with the masses grin grin

grin grin grin grin

what a course.....
Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by Exoticstan(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2013
Lagusta:

hey!!! Thats my course, and i'm happy!!!!
Lagusta:

Lagusta:

Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 01, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin grin

what a course.....
I'm kidding, I don't know what they study.
Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by 50calibre(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2013
thegame:
damn.how will u define anthropology as the study of insect? i dont think you are a graduate. smiley

Hahahaha! You are eagle eyed
Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by pleep(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2013
AcCOuNTiiNG.... iT WiLL DRiiVE U CrAYzeeee

dOnt TAke Acc if yOu dON't wAn't tO enD UP LiiKe Meeee<EEEEEEE>eeee
Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 01, 2013
I thought the mortuary science/education thing was a joke o...are you guys serious?

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 01, 2013
Horticulture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men / Career Websites In Nigeria: From Banks To Oil To Recruitment To Govt Etc. / Halliburton - Trainee Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.