Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (425360 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2013
Go and get it.

Its yours

seubis: On our way to the embassy now.guys pls pray us oooo.we shall come back and testify to the Glory of God.Oluwa is involve.jesu loba
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2013
kevwe_flex:

FIY, I have done it for that particular amount. Don't qualify someone's input as assumption. When you put your amount, I never qualified yours as assumption. Mind you, it's a very popular national dailies that I used. Sorry, you can't advertise your media house here. By the way, why should someone pay such an outrageous amount just to have a 2x2 sized publication in a daily. Does it have an International coverage? Even if it does, you still will need to take a copy of it to anywhere you need it, and not go with the assumption that it's already published. I did mine 3,500 and it's very valid as my wife has used it to update her name where she works and beyond. lipsrsealed
I'm not here to join issue with U. I'm baffled for d angles U are taking it to by saying that im adverting. U have proven ur ignorance of it. Classified advert is 1x1 not 2x2. If U attend to people's questions here that should not make U to be full of yourself or thinking U are all rounder. The guy asked for assistance and I believe is my area, did I ask pple in d house to advertise with me? I did mine in 1999 for 1,500 d rate changes. Oga moderator im not advertising here.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mrrule: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2013
Go and get ur visa you are highly favoured in Jesus name
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2013
another success on our thread, SEUBIS Visa approved now.
The rest of us will also have successful interview IJN
congrats to him and family

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Malcolm28(m): 11:01am On Nov 07, 2013
This is good news. Congrats @Seubis. I rejoice with you. Go and enjoy the American dream. Lets have the details please.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2013
Obatide: another success on our thread, SEUBIS Visa approved now.
Glory be to Almighty God. This is a good message I have been waiting for. So it shall be for everyone of us.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2013
SEUBIS Glory Glory,
U can't imagine how many times I'v flipped on the tread to read
this good news. God may your mighty name always be glorified.

My family rejoice with yours.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2013
Obatide: another success on our thread, SEUBIS Visa approved now.

@Obatide you're at it again. @Seubis congratulations for your successful interview. I've said it once as a member of this forum consider yourself lucky cos Good news galore is what we've all prayed for so it's now manifesting...Faith works wonders
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2013
Seubis, pls were u asked of your job appointment letter?
Obatide, kevwe pls contribute
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Justme2003: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2013
Congrats to Seubis. God and Goodly favour all the way to US!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 11:44am On Nov 07, 2013
Congrats Seubis!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odewenwa: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2013
Obatide:
Yes, the baby will also do medical.
For the period the passport take for processing, its just the same as adult passport with exception of finger print and signature.
Hope u are satisfied?
Ok sir thanks a bunch pls like how much will a baby's medicals cost? Thanks a bunch.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Thanks friends for those very helpful insights.
Our case number is 16'***. We submitted forms to KCC on October 18th, When are we likely going to be current and when are we likely expecting our 1st NL?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
I want to thank the Almighty God for granting success to Seubis and wife in their interview this morning. To Him be glory and praise IJN - Amen. @Seubis, congratulations to you and your wonderful wife....I wish you a glorious stay in God's own country.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ogundipeola: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
congrats Seubis......so happy for the great news.Go and live your Dream Land.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
Congratulation to seubis n family, u av made my day... Thank u Jesus..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
ItyRoyal: Thanks friends for those very helpful insights.
Our case number is 16'***. We submitted forms to KCC on October 18th, When are we likely going to be current and when are we likely expecting our 1st NL?

Ur 1NL is already with you,its your selectee notification and what you
sld expect now is ur 2NL which is your interview schedule.

With ur case nunb; well just hold on till May 2014.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tetomo: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
ogundipeola:

Hello tetomo,flight fare depends on the date u r traveling,if u can furnish me wt th
e likely date
u wanna month
ve ,I can easily ge

bk with diff flight options.thx larry.
Thankyou very much larry.i will be moving by 28th of February.please i need the cheapest flight from Lagos to Atlantia Georgia.regards as i await your response please.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odewenwa: 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Av been waiting eagerly to hear from the Seubis congrats to your family I key and tap into your success in Jesus' mughty name.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
@seubis,
It can only be God Almighty.
Congratulations!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
komakan: I'm not here to join issue with U. I'm baffled for d angles U are taking it to by saying that im adverting. U have proven ur ignorance of it. Classified advert is 1x1 not 2x2. If U attend to people's questions here that should not make U to be full of yourself or thinking U are all rounder. The guy asked for assistance and I believe is my area, did I ask pple in d house to advertise with me? I did mine in 1999 for 1,500 d rate changes. Oga moderator im not advertising here.
My brother,we dont ve to join issues with one another 4 we re one Big e-family.
I did mine for N3500 last month.
Peace!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatzyka: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
A very big and ernomous thanks to God for all the Visas approved and collected and the ones yet to be collected including that of mine and my husband and son. God will continually give us reason to give him praises.
Congrats to Seubis and his family. See you and the others soon in The USA. Godwilling.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
TCPonly:
My brother,we dont ve to join issues with one another 4 we re one Big e-family.
Peace!
Fine bros. It depends on him that is why I told him that he MAY contact me and i have never thought of advertising it's just to share d idea and help. But presentation matters most.advert rate is not a black market. Kevwe is one of my favourite guys here. We are ONE. Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
komakan: I'm not here to join issue with U. I'm baffled for d angles U are taking it to by saying that im adverting. U have proven ur ignorance of it. Classified advert is 1x1 not 2x2. If U attend to people's questions here that should not make U to be full of yourself or thinking U are all rounder. The guy asked for assistance and I believe is my area, did I ask pple in d house to advertise with me? I did mine in 1999 for 1,500 d rate changes. Oga moderator im not advertising here.

Whatever. I am not in for this. If you can't just make your points without impudence, I wouldn't want to "join issues" with you either. I don't have issues with you. We are all joined here together for a purpose. Questions I don't have answers to, I never attempt to answer them if you are observant. Well if you say I am an all rounder, thanks for the compliment grin. Okay, it's 1x1 thanks for the correction (you see that I don't know it all). By the way, I don't expect this from you @komakan, you took it too far. Have a splendid day.

PS: If I offended you in anyway, I am sorry. cheesy
Peace
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
TCPonly: My brother,we dont ve to join issues with one another 4 we re one Big e-family.
Peace!
komakan: Fine bros. It depends on him that is why I told him that he MAY contact me and i have never thought of advertising it's just to share d idea and help. But presentation matters most. U said U did yours for 3,500 not that it shouldn't more than 3,500. Advert rate is not a black market. Thanks.

I didn't even know that the price rate varies, I thought it cuts across. Is it not the 3,500 TCPonly did his. At least maybe you should have told him the prices varies from media house to media house, so he can go for something affordable. I am a prudent person. Once again, I'm sorry.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
@seubis,where are thou? The house is waiting for ur interview experience.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatzyka: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
A very big and ernomous thanks to God for all the Visas approved and collected and the ones yet to be collected including that of mine and my husband and son. God will continually give us reason to give him praises.
Congrats to Seubis and his family. See you and the others soon in The USA. Godwilling.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ogundipeola: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
tetomo:
Thankyou very much larry.i will be moving by 28th of February.please i need the cheapest flight from Lagos to Atlantia Georgia.regards as i await your response please.

Hello tetomo, the cheapest 1way you can get for that period is Qatar airways connecting with Air america in chicargo and its 175k. Other airlines are 300k+

Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Whatever. I am not in for this. If you can't just make your points without impudence, I wouldn't want to "join issues" with you either. I don't have issues with you. We are all joined here together for a purpose. Questions I don't have answers to, I never attempt to answer them if you are observant. Well if you say I am an all rounder, thanks for the compliment grin. Okay, it's 1x1 thanks for the correction (you see that I don't know it all). By the way, I don't expect this from you @komakan, you took it too far. Have a splendid day.

PS: If I offended you in anyway, I am sorry. cheesy
Peace
Kevwe we should xpect this atimess D statement of advertising annoyed me so much. Kevwe im very very SORRY.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
kevwe_flex:

I didn't even know that the price rate varies, I thought it cuts across. Is it not the 3,500 TCPonly did his. At least maybe you should have told him the prices varies from media house to media house, so he can go for something affordable. I am a prudent person. Once again, I'm sorry.
I like the spirit,it shall be well with us all.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
komakan: Kevwe should xpect did atimes is d statement of advertising that annoyed me. Kevwe im very very SORRY.

Thanks. That was my point, to get you angry,that's why I used the advert thing. I knew it would provoke you. We are friends. grin
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
@mr rule, I can see you online. You have responded yet. The PM thing. Sup bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.