Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426392 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AREOLA: 6:42am On Jul 17, 2014
[quote author=mbanj4real]I saw visa issued. can I go for pick up @VI

[/q
uote]
Congrats.when was your interview?mine status is still ready o nd our interview. was last friday.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 7:06am On Jul 17, 2014
Wishng Adeboy,Turlest annd others having their chat 2dy succex,i pray dat de God of favour wil favour u all,u shall cum bak wit grt testimonies IJN Amen

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2014
cute2014:
Hellooo GH,the Lord is good.Visa approved,details later,pls bear with me.I had to leave the Embassy straight for the kids' end of the year party for which my daughter was actively involved.Just getting in now.All I can say for now is that Nairaland is blessed without us knowing the extent.Whatever advices given in this forum are impt,however that of the V.O is sacrosanct.I took the V.O's advice,definitely know her onions and I was happy I did.Myself and the kids had our visas approved for pick up next week and hubby's DS230 form accepted today.Its not over until its all over.God bless u all,Amen.
congratulations Madam,it can only be God,i key into ur succex.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by micolo1: 7:25am On Jul 17, 2014
Adeboy007:

Almighty Allah will never disappoint us we shall celebrate together.. thank you sir

Adeboy007, it's your day of joy. God Almighty alone will be with you during your chat with the CO. You will leave the Consulate leaping with joy.
I also wish everyone having their interview today God's guidance. You all will come out smiling.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by miz4oxley(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2014
God will go with you! Blesss
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 17, 2014
kunledox: Good forumites, pls i need someone to put me through on flight booking,like d best place to do the booking?,cheapest airline? and so on...naija to jfk,thanks

MATRIX.ITASOFTWARE.COM

Thank me later
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 7:54am On Jul 17, 2014
Adeboy,our golden boy,doro 007,it is well with u in Jesus name.Amen.Come back and rejoice with your testimony IJMN.Amen.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2014
desmecano: my brothers and sisters, pls join me thank God for he has done it for me.
i was selected for for 2014 DV lottery. on the 23th of June was my interview date and the time is 7: am. on that day i left my house 4;am and got there by 4:30 am. everywhere was fill up by immigrant and Non-immigrant visa, immediately saw them my mind fly, i taught i was late for the interview, i approach one on suit like me and ask him and he said i came at the rigt tine. that was when my mind relax. about an hour and some minutes the staff there ask us to file in single line immigrant on the left and non-immigrant on the right and started passing us in one by one. when i entered into the main building my number showed at the window board. the you man there collect all my document and ask me to go and sit down that when my time reach they will call me. guys, i glue my bombom on the sit for immigrant but it wasn't me who is there cos the way they discharge people there fear me. without wasting time the interviewer called me to come on window 18, that time i felt like going to the toilet or go to urinate i don,t know which one to do. then i gt to the window before then i gather enough got and stand at window.
c.o: good-morning sir
me : thank you
c.o: what is Ur name
me : blablablabla
c.o: which school did u attend?
me : Blablabla
c.o: what course
me : civil engineering.
c.o: what do you major at
me : high way, cos that was the field i tackle when i was doing my industril training and i know it very well.
c.o : as a highway engineer, how will you use this ur field to contribute to the development of the country u are going to.
me : without wasting time i told her that i will use it to create a good road network in the country, to make it motorable to everybody and rehabilitate the damaged once if necessary,
c.o : thank you, Mr bros your visa have been approved.
she gave me a paper where i will go and collect my visa in five working dayz from that day. when i step out of the window i approach one anty that use to direct person on how to go by their interview there and she said i has been ...................congratulations................
guys, i can't believe it. that was allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Congratz. We thank God for Hus mercies
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 8:19am On Jul 17, 2014
cute2014:
Hellooo GH,the Lord is good.Visa approved,details later,pls bear with me.I had to leave the Embassy straight for the kids' end of the year party for which my daughter was actively involved.Just getting in now.All I can say for now is that Nairaland is blessed without us knowing the extent.Whatever advices given in this forum are impt,however that of the V.O is sacrosanct.I took the V.O's advice,definitely know her onions and I was happy I did.Myself and the kids had our visas approved for pick up next week and hubby's DS230 form accepted today.Its not over until its all over.God bless u all,Amen.

The Lord is goooooood oooooo! I rejoice with you and your family over your victory and I pray that ur hubby's own shall be approved in Jesus name. Congrats
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2014
alickic: My Brodas n sistas,my family and I need ur prayers. Likewise my fellow chat mates Adeboy and Mr.Turlest need ur prayer too

God is on the throne! The family is eagerly waiting to celebrate u guyz.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olami101: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2014
[quote author=osufamily][/quote]neva u worri if ur chart is still far,but is is near,go wt d short one u collected when u were born,cos dt is wht i did n it was also recognise.....so wori less,i hope dat helps,stay bless.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2014
Adeboy the whoooooole family is waiting to announce your victory! As you have selflessly attended to people questions,doubts,challenges...in this family,so shall heaven attend to you today in Jesus name. The help you have rendered in this forum both openly and privately shall speak for you.
The announcer is about to be announced!
@ others going for their interview today,favour alllllllllllllllllll the way!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olami101: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2014
alickic: My Brodas n sistas,my family and I need ur prayers. Likewise my fellow chat mates Adeboy and Mr.Turlest need ur prayer too
whteva might be d challenges,God d creator of heaven will intervain n ur testimony shall be manifested ijmn.....we are praying for all of u,go n collect d visa ijmn.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Lakeside4christ(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2014
Adeboy007,Alickic and Mr turlest...dont keep us waitin.
Today is ur day. We are waitin to hear your testimony about success chart with ur angelic CO...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by miz4oxley(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
God guide those going for interview, and favour them according to their path!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JehovahFavor(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
O God of favour and mercies, pls visit with your mightiness our dear Adeboy007 and others at the embassy presently. Let your rain of good testimonies continue to fall in this house today and further IJMN. Let them come out of the embassy singing halleluyah to you . So shall it be IJMN.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by micolo1: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
JehovahFavor: O God of favour and mercies, pls visit with your mightiness our dear Adeboy007 and others at the embassy presently. Let your rain of good testimonies continue to fall in this house today and further IJMN. Let them come out of the embassy singing halleluyah to you . So shall it be IJMN.

Amen
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by johnsonadex: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
007 visa approved. I'm happy for u bros

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
JehovahFavor: O God of favour and mercies, pls visit with your mightiness our dear Adeboy007 and others at the embassy presently. Let your rain of good testimonies continue to fall in this house today and further IJMN. Let them come out of the embassy singing halleluyah to you . So shall it be IJMN.

Ammmmmmen oooo! I've been checking the forum per second hmmmmmm God dey o
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by diskindgod: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ope ooooooooooooooo

Congratulations 007.

We still await two more good news

johnsonadex: 007 visa approved
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Lakeside4christ(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
johnsonadex: 007 visa approved. I'm happy for u bros

congrat...my prince!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
I don see am ooh, i don taste am ooh.. Jesus power na super power.... Adeboy aka 007 aka jamesbond aka CPON aka jummy's husband aka elenu basket aka my friend 's VISA HAS BEEN APPROVED OOOOOOHHHH!!... Hallelluyah... Pls everybody come and celebrate with us..

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Lakeside4christ(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
maikeal: I don see am ooh, i don taste am ooh.. Jesus power na super power.... Adeboy aka 007 aka jamesbond aka CPON aka jummy's husband aka elenu basket aka my friend 's VISA HAS BEEN APPROVED OOOOOOHHHH!!... Hallelluyah... Pls everybody come and celebrate with us..

Congratulation oooooooooooooooooooo...am so happy for you 007. it can only be GOD!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Lakeside4christ(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
maikeal: I don see am ooh, i don taste am ooh.. Jesus power na super power.... Adeboy aka 007 aka jamesbond aka CPON aka jummy's husband aka elenu basket aka my friend 's VISA HAS BEEN APPROVED OOOOOOHHHH!!... Hallelluyah... Pls everybody come and celebrate with us..

Congratulation oooooooooooooooooooo... am so happy for you 007. it can only be GOD!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chuckvinz(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
Cynthia4real: ok,bt y strike nah?God hv mercy oooo,at dis time and i dont even hv anybdys contact there,pls cn anybdy in de house help or suggest ?
hope your documents are ready?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by shaddy78: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
Congrats my Doro 007 i am not suprise.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
johnsonadex: 007 visa approved. I'm happy for u bros

The announcer has finally been announced ooooooooooooooo!007 congratz

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by micolo1: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lakeside4christ:

Congratulation oooooooooooooooooooo... am so happy for you 007. it can only be GOD!

Waoh! Adeboy007 visa approved. Just spoke with him. It was total grilling. Anyhow, I'm so happy that he got it. All praise and honour to God.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by QAAT: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
micolo1:

Waoh! Adeboy007 visa approved. Just spoke with him. It was total grilling. Anyhow, I'm so happy that he got it. All praise and honour to God.

Oh MY Heavenly Father! Only U be praise! I worship U, I adore U. MY God u have done it again. I don call am tire today buh his fone is switch off. Adeboy007 like u used 2 say to d pple in d forum dat dey shld share their experience. U see na turn by turn, oya. Share ur experience. Congrats my Brother

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by zeal2know: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
Yay!!! Congrats Adeboy! My family and I had u in our prayers.

Oya come n show face o! Tell us ow it went.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
chuckvinz: hope your documents are ready?
yes,tnx 4 ur concern
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Lakeside4christ(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
My fellow GH...Did anyone hear from Turlest ooo bcus i saw Alickic post on d VO thread dat dey were on able to do dere interview today bcus of his wife medical result...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.