Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (425422 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
diskindgod: E no easy o. But thanks be to God and congratulations.
wow, my broda dats God 4 u, wot eva he has written dat he has written,all u own him is to serve him more than u ve served and u ar serving him,he wil do more 4 u.Congratulations to u Adeboy007.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rauly: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
A hearty congratulations to Adeboy007 and others that got their visas approved.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dekonjay(f): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
@ ADEBOY, I read your interview experience and I was deeply touched. Because of that I decided to register on NL again as my initial registration was lost in the NL tsunami. A VERY BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU my brother, you really deserve this opportunity God has given you and I am so happy for you. Continue to be who you are, giving support and encouraging others, it will carry you farther than you have ever dreamed.
Once again congratulations captain 007.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
007 of our time! as I always call u in private chats, Congratulations once again on your 'chat' Lolz, even though we've chatted on several medium.
Definitely US Embassy participates on NL, this revelation has been made from the interviews of Freshie, Obatide (myself) and Odewenwa to mention but a few, being one of the reasons I sought for graduation of threads after my interview and later created BBM group.
In order not to scare future interviewee, pls note that
* Your post here does not have negative impact on your visa approval if you are honest with everything. They always look for the truth, even if you have done anything wrong in the past, be the first to say it before being discovered by them.
* For anyone to respond to any inquiry, pls don’t be too categorical or authoritative, rather, offer of advice (since only the COs have most authentic answers) this will not make them think you are an Agent who exploit people.
* Even when we get to the US, let’s be guided on our utterances and review our past records too, because, for most things here in US, they conduct investigations into your past records and most of their things here are automated, so with a click, it comes to daylight. (Try it yourself by typing your name or any of your IDs or info on Google and see wonders)
* Once again, I congratulate everyone whose visa were approved after my last comment here, especially, Tdedun (God will complete it and do what HE only can do - Mercy). Don’t let us forget that against all odds, prayer is the master key and not forget our monthly fasting and prayers.
* Wishing everyone all the best as we look towards the get-to-gether in US on Thanksgiving Day (Don’t be surprised if a ‘CO’ from Lagos and Justwise are our guests that day among other dignitaries)
Pls don’t be annoy with my absence on the forum for a while, its all about new immigrants hustling, thanks and bye for now

7 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ciscoicom(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
Omo! No be small interview be this. Adeboy Congrats once more
For those who are yet to be interviewed, pls prepare very well and also be truthful. Don't lie cos they will find out. Thanks

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by zeezahbee(f): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
HABRUZZY: good morning NL families please i have a question pls an undergraduate who is currently in year 2 in the university . what category do i fall under the listed Highest level of education you have achieved, as of
today: (1) Primary school only, (2) Some high school,
no diploma, (3) High school diploma, (4) Vocational
school, (5) Some university courses, (6) University degree, (7) Some graduate-level courses, ( Master’s degree, (9) Some doctoral - level courses,
and (10) Doctorate.
Some university courses
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
HABRUZZY: good morning NL families please i have a question pls an undergraduate who is currently in year 2 in the university . what category do i fall under the listed Highest level of education you have achieved, as of
today: (1) Primary school only, (2) Some high school,
no diploma, (3) High school diploma, (4) Vocational
school, (5) Some university courses, (6) University degree, (7) Some graduate-level courses, ( Master’s degree, (9) Some doctoral - level courses,
and (10) Doctorate.
I agree with this
zeezahbee: Some university courses
but it depends on the forms u are filling.
If for purpose of sending to KCC / interview, I will advise you stick to (3) High school diploma on the form and during interview, u can explain that you are in University............
Good luck
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
@Adeboy007

I have to edit your post to stop people from quoting it only to type: 'Congrat bro or wow'

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by fancywendy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
[quote author=Adeboy007][/quote]
GOD we thank YOU for the mercy and favours received on this forum,Adeboy go and succeed in the land of opportunities almighty ALLAH is with you.
Once again congratulations.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by HABRUZZY(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
zeezahbee: Some university courses
thanks a lot for the response
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by HABRUZZY(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
Obatide:
I agree with this but it depends on the forms u are filling.
If for purpose of sending to KCC / interview, I will advise you stick to (3) High school diploma on the form and during interview, u can explain that you are in University............
Good luck
thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
wow........

CPON 007; Kilode! the CO want kill you

Anyway am so happy you were able to survive one of the toughest chat so far. Thank God for you bro,

At this moment I'll like to Welcome you to the next bro, I pray for God's provision upon you even as you look forward in preparing to jet out to the Land of your dreams.

Congrats once again!

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█
██████▀░░░░▀▀██████▀

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Iykonnet: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
[quote author=Adeboy007][/quote]

Adeboy the 007, it can only be God.
A lot of persons get denied for their negligence and some for ignorance while some for lack of confidence.
Even the heavens are aware of the consequences of your denial to the entire Nairaland community, for the Bible says "For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints and do minister" (Hebrews 6:10 KJV)

Adeboy, your efforts on this forum can never be in vain.

I spoke with you a few days before your chat (which turned out to be a drilling) and I had no doubt that you were going to scale through but never knew the huddle will be this high. Congrats!

I want to use this opportunity to congratulate all those that got approved, for those on AP I urge you to be steadfast in prayers. God can tumble any situation, for those waiting for their chat be rest assured that our prayers are always with you. IT IS WELL

Let nobody think I have gotten approved and sneaked away... It's been hectic cos I have so much to clear from my desk, I seldom sleep these days, working round the clock (24hrs now seems too short to be called a day) to see if we could leave by mid August, (strange enough we have not decided on what city to settle), as the days go by I should be able to come around more often.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JehovahFavor(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
Empror Adeboy007, once again i say congrats eventhough we have talked on phone. U are d proverb al Daniel of our time. You entered the lion's den, encountered the lion and still came out alive, ah! it is wonderful. I never ever imagine d you will have a tough interview as this. I had expected you to av the easiest and simpliest chat 'cos of your contribution in this forum which most of us know that the embassy people are monitoring. We nevertheless thank the almigh ty God for answering our prayers here. May HE continue to do so IJN. For those yet to go for chat, pls dont be scared but be bold and av your confidence and be TRUTHFUL. The key to success there is prayers and TRUTHFULNESS and all shall be well IJMN. @ Obatide i hail ooo! How is the yonder there. A ku orire ti omo wa 007. @ All, have a splendid weekend.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
@Justwise & Seun Osewa; How are u?I am sure u know by now that I have had my interview.I am effusive again with my appreciation.I got to know about Nairaland after I was denied student visa in 2010 and I realised so many things I took for granted.When I won the DV I ran back to NL cos I know that information is key,if u are not informed u are deformed.

On the day of the interview,I found myself advising pple about phones,makeup,keys etc when we must have read about these dos and don'ts a million times on thread.Ur mind is free to concentrate on more impt things.Although one was anxious but I can't imagine making short trips to and fro the car and rejoining the queue.

For those that were diligent on the DV threads u realise that what u know was not told u by a single person but the sum total of all the testimonies,questions,arguments(rmbr Gentiger & Temmytanny of 2013 thread) lol.All these gotten for free.

I'm extremely grateful for this platform.God bless u.

7 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dekonjay: @ ADEBOY, I read your interview experience and I was deeply touched. Because of that I decided to register on NL again as my initial registration was lost in the NL tsunami. A VERY BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU my brother, you really deserve this opportunity God has given you and I am so happy for you. Continue to be who you are, giving support and encouraging others, it will carry you farther than you have ever dreamed.
Once again congratulations captain 007.

Madam Dekonjay;Where hast thouest beenWe have missed u.Myself and Adeboy still talked about u on our way to Qlife.Have u had ur interview?Best wishes and warm regards to ur family.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by robinobehi(m): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2014
Adeboy, that was a wow testimony, it was just God.....it truly shows that we serve a living God on NL. Congrats once again
Adeboy007:

what do you mean any form of ID card?? is it for embassy? your international passport supersede any form of ID Card... but incase you have ID card of your work.. you can take it along with you.. but is not compulsory ..

thank you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by VisaOfficer: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
Adeboy007: Na so one old white American woman show up at the back of the CO and said to me

You are Adeboy007
Me. yes i am .

"Old"?!?!?!?!? Hey now!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
VisaOfficer:

"Old"?!?!?!?!? Hey now!
Bursted! And now no hiding place!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
Seriously 007 shld av been the last to be interviewed on Sept 30th cos the greatest always come from behind... This your Testimony here is Really a Visa Testimonial.
Pls, August pple needs your Prayer cos God has already answered July.
And pls don't forget us here oo 007 cos u make evry1 stronger.
I LOVE this House!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
VisaOfficer:

"Old"?!?!?!?!? Hey now!
overstatement
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by osufamily(f): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
I'm trying to get to high court in falomo will give it a try tommorow and if not i think i will go with the short form of birth certificate and honestly i hate rejection♥♥♥♥congrat 007
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ikembadelta(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
VisaOfficer:

"Old"?!?!?!?!? Hey now!
Born out of excitement. Not derogatory ma'am.Accept our apology!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
VisaOfficer:

"Old"?!?!?!?!? Hey now!

Hello our dear one and only V.O,I'm very sure u are conversant with Adeboy's antics which earned him several nicknames on this forum.He even used to call me his TradoMedical doctor and it was until when I met him in person that he desisted.He is our Prince of Nairaland so do pls forgive him.His big mouth,ehn

U definitely are not old because I was also opportuned to see u,u are graceful and matronly,that's how I will describe u sha.Have a nice evening.

5 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
StSteven: Seriously 007 shld av been the last to be interviewed on Sept 30th cos the greatest always come from behind... This your Testimony here is Really a Visa Testimonial.
Pls, August pple needs your Prayer cos God has already answered July.
And pls don't forget us here oo 007 cos u make evry1 stronger.
I LOVE this House!

Don't u worry,August and September pple,U shall succeed IJMN.Amen.Our thread's monthly fasting and prayer still continues whether we've been granted visas or not.Peace...

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Carson2014: 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
VisaOfficer:

"Old"?!?!?!?!? Hey now!
Our dear VO, please dont mind 007, we all know him to be the clown of the house. He said that out of overexcitement, and didn't mean it as an insult at all. Please dont be angry with him. Thank you for understanding

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by sqlerror: 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
VisaOfficer:

"Old"?!?!?!?!? Hey now!

Dear Ma,
LETTER OF APOLOGY
We the members of Nairaland DIV2014, soberly use this medium to tender our unreserved apology for 007's utterance.
We are very sure he did that out of excitement and he meant no disrespect.
We regret any unpleasant feeling his statement must have caused you.
Once again we say sorry ma.
Thank you for your understanding.

Signed
SQL-ERROR
forGreen House Family

5 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
VisaOfficer:

"Old"?!?!?!?!? Hey now!
Good evening ma'am! Pls ma i need you to understand that 007 is the black version of "Mr. Bean", he is just a funny clown.

So so sorry if u find his statement uncomfortable... Accept our apologies please!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JehovahFavor(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
VisaOfficer:

"Old"?!?!?!?!? Hey now!
Our dearest VO i hereby tender an unreserved apology on behalf of the 'Eddy Murphy' of nairaland, that is Adeboy007 for his mis-yab. If you are conversant with his post on this thread, the description he gave you will mean nothing. He is just like that, always happy, funny and excited to the point that he 'mis-jib' sometime. He didnt mean to deride you. I am sure very soon you will have a closer encounter with him and you will confirm this . No doubt the whole of USA will enjoy him when he lands there, note this ma. As you accept this apology on his behalf, may the heavenly Father accept you and your apologies before HIM in Jesus name. Thank you, thank you and thank you again ma. You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
cute2014:

Don't u worry,August and September pple,U shall succeed IJMN.Amen.Our thread's monthly fasting and prayer still continues whether we've been granted visas or not.Peace...
Thanks... I wil def observe the fasting and wil also try to remind people here when the time comes.
just got my family chat date and we really need a lot of advice here on how to go about evrything. God help us and make this work for us.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by robinobehi(m): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
Pls ever loving family, u guys should not leave July yet o, cuz my family and me never do o, our date is 30th, please we need ur encouragements oooo
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by donfedo: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
VisaOfficer

"Old"?!?!?!?!? Hey now!

Pls our sweet Mam and kindly VisaOfficer ever have in nigeria here,on behalf of 007 am here to render an apology about the ulterance of his statement which did'nt pls u,i know for sure that he did'nt mean to insult u or anything but it was rather over joy and also wanted to praise you for us to know that u r responsible woman and we should take u as our mum,irrespectfully of our age cos it will take only carring mam like u can pamper her childrens like you are doing to us here nigeria.so mam pls we r all on our kneels to apologise you in Jesus name that pls forgive your poor boy and forgive all of us your poor childrens inJesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.