Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426451 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by marymary14(f): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
vickkyplus:
We know you are scheduled for 24.Surely, we are praying for you.
thank you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tosinjoe(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Please house, does my wife as a beneficiary need d NPC birth attestation??
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by BUSATOS: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Yes sir, she needs it as well.
tosinjoe: Please house, does my wife as a beneficiary need d NPC birth attestation??
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tunnath: 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
//
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Iykonnet: 4:45am On Jul 24, 2014
tunnath: Pls I won a visa lottery but I use an old pic of me to play it....cos I dnt count it then...pls hope that won't affect my visa on my interview day?Pls I need a reply from you

If you're sure it's just an old picture of you then you're good to go.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dekonjay(f): 6:07am On Jul 24, 2014
marymary14: Best of luck to all those scheduled for interview on the 24th of July.. God's divine intervention and guidance on everyone yet to have their interview... cool

May God's favour go with you today Mary14 as you have your chat with the CO. And for everyone with interview today may you find favour and blessing IJN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dekonjay(f): 6:12am On Jul 24, 2014
tosinjoe: Please house, does my wife as a beneficiary need d NPC birth attestation??

This is a checklist of the documents the principal applicant and beneficiaries should present:

Principal Applicants:
1. Appointment Letters (1st & 2nd)
2. Intl passport
3. Birth Certificate
4. Marriage Cert. ( where applicable)
5.Police certificate
6. Medical Report
7. Academic Certificate
8. 2 x2 passport photos (3)
9. Processing fee of $330
10. A set of photocopies of the above listed
And any info you seem could be additional information for u.

Beneficiaries:
1. Int'l passport
2. Birth cert
3. Police Report (if above 16yrs old)
4. Medical Report
5. 2by2 passports (3)
6. Processing fee of $330 each
7. Photocopy of all above

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dekonjay(f): 6:14am On Jul 24, 2014
tunnath: Pls I won a visa lottery but I use an old pic of me to play it....cos I dnt count it then...pls hope that won't affect my visa on my interview day?Pls I need a reply from you

As already said if it's an old picture of you it shouldn't be a problem. To be on the safe, if you have changed a lot, I advise you take an almost identical old picture along with you to your interview just in case there are questions asked.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tosinjoe(m): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2014
@Busatos and Dekonjay thanks for the response. I appreciate
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
Doro VISA APPROVED, my fellow members, wot can i gv to God for this? Catch u leta for intervw experincecheesy

7 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cynthia4real: Doro VISA APPROVED, my fellow members, wot can i gv to God for this? Catch u leta for intervw experincecheesy

We say thank you Lord

Congratulations to u am happy for u ooo
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by BUSATOS: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
Congrats sis.
Cynthia4real: Doro VISA APPROVED, my fellow members, wot can i gv to God for this? Catch u leta for intervw experincecheesy
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2014

I am so happy for u,Congrats.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by osufamily(f): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=Cynthia4real]Doro VISA APPROVED, my fellow members, wot can i gv to God for this? Catch u leta for intervw experincecheesy[/quote

thank you lord,thnk u lord all we have to say is thank you lord,Happy for u and i hope the testimony keep flowing
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by marymary14(f): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
Visa approved today..... God is Faithful

4 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Congratulations to you my sister.... am happy for you oo
marymary14: Visa approved today..... God is Faithful

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2014

Congrats!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by BUSATOS: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thumbs up..congrats
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by QAAT: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2014

Congrats.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by QAAT: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=Cynthia4real]Doro VISA APPROVED, my fellow members, wot can i gv to God for this? Catch u leta for intervw experincecheesy[/quote

DORO CONGRATS
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by felixfelix: 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
@Diskindgod pls call me let's talk I don't hv ur no again.God bless u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Timika: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Congrats! All we have to say is thank you God. smiley
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Timika: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Congrats! All we have to say is thank you God. smiley
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by felixfelix: 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
Congrats to u all with visas just approved.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JehovahFavor(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
@Cynthia4real & Marymary14 Congtrats on your visa approval. Baba God e seee o. Others waiting for visa approval, we shall rejoice with you IJN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Timika: 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Congrats to all members with visa approved testimonies. The God of dv lottery is really pouring out favour on the members of this house and gradually, the ministry is moving to the permanent site! Pls do not forget to remit all ur tithes and thanksgiving offerings wink

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by marymary14(f): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
To be honest, favour has been my name so far...... the story begins.
2 weeks ago I stumbled upon an article which emphasised that a police report
Must be presented for every country one stays 12 months and above, and then my confusion starts,how will I go get a police report from another country which I have to be present to get it, well I decided to give it a try and asked a relation to help me get it but the first copy had series of mistake so did the second and third. At this point I really became frustrated and then decided to travel to go get it myself. After much delay I got there over the weekend and then prepare my document on Monday thereafter leave on Tuesday for my interview on Thursday.
..........interview proper.. got to the embassy 6.15am, after security checks went into the waiting room at about 7:10. Waited till about 2:30 and my number was finally called
Me: good afternoon maam
Co: good afternoon,are you xyz?
Me: yes
Co: do u swear to say the truth......?
Me: i do
Co: sign here
Me: yes please
Co: what's your highest level of education and what did you study?
Me:123
Co: when did you finish sec school?
Me:567
Co: why did you not do it in the the country?
Me: 097
Co: are you married ?any children?
Me : nope
Co: ok! I'm gonna approve your visa!
Me: xoxo
Co: good luck!

It's been God all through.....join me in thanking the Lord!!!!!
Congrats Cynthia

5 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ETimX: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
@ Pipsland78, I am interested in getting a job in Houston Texas, please let me know how you can be of assistance. I tried to pm you but was unable to, please pm me. Thanks.

Pipsland78: Reach out to me if in need of accommodation and job in Dallas.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ETimX: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
Congratulation @Doro and @marymary14 on their visa approval and all those that had their visas approved within the past weeks. @BUSATOS I'm glad you've finally made it to the states. All thanks and Glory be to God almighty for the good things he has been doing for us all. This is to inform the house that i and my wife are currently in Maryland, USA by the grace of God and we plan to enjoy the rest of the month with my uncle and his lovely family before we jet out to Texas to meet my other uncle who is unmarried and that is where we plan to settle for now until we are able to stand firm.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by vickkyplus: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
JehovahFavor: @Cynthia4real & Marymary14 Congtrats on your visa approval. Baba God e seee o. Others waiting for visa approval, we shall rejoice with you IJN.
Amen bros.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by BUSATOS: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
Congrats bro and thank God for journey mercies
ETimX: Congratulation @Doro and @marymary14 on their visa approval and all those that had their visas approved within the past weeks. @BUSATOS I'm glad you've finally made it to the states. All thanks and Glory be to God almighty for the good things he has been doing for us all. This is to inform the house that i and my wife are currently in Maryland, USA by the grace of God and we plan to enjoy the rest of the month with my uncle and his lovely family before we jet out to Texas to meet my other uncle who is unmarried and that is where we plan to settle for now until we are able to stand firm.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Sueadex(f): 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
I thank God Almighty for giving me & hubby a new song. 1st interview
where did u meet ur husband, what did u do on Sat & Sunday, when did hubby go and return from work, when did u go and return from church, have u had visitors, where are u working?
2nd interview
Asked about a friend in one of d pictures, when she got married, where is she & how many kids, describe my house, if my siblings were present for d wedding, if hubby siblings were present, where my inlaws where lodged, how I knew about d hotel, how my inlaws got there, where me & hubby went after d wedding, who paid for our fellowship final year dinner & how much, first time we had sex and y it took long ? he also asked where my siblings where? those are d questions I can remember. It was God dt did it for us; cos I don't really keep things in mind. the ones I can remember I answer, d one I can't, I say so. It was God's mercy & favour dt did it for us. Thank u God for being a loving father.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.