Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (425376 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Guddy house,hw is ur wekend going?pls i wnt to knw if we ar to pay another money at Q life for the second vaccines,pls those dat hv had their second vaccine shuld gv me information,tnx for ur response.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Adeboy007:

Your Police Report and Medical are now the properties of US Consulate. It will not be given to u at the Collection Center.

U are told to travel wit ur Vaccination Record and ur X-Ray CD (If Q-life) plus ur international passport and Visa Package

thank you.
ok,thnks for ur response
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by marymary14(f): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yes you'd have to pay an Additional money for the boosting and also for oral polio which was added a few weeks ago to the list if vaccines. If you've done the hep.B then you will pay 5000 for mmr + oral polio if not you should budget 15,000 at most for it.congrats girl. Maybe you should send me a message via email...might be able to contact you like that.
Cynthia4real: Guddy house,hw is ur wekend going?pls i wnt to knw if we ar to pay another money at Q life for the second vaccines,pls those dat hv had their second vaccine shuld gv me information,tnx for ur response.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lalove999: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hi house,
A friend of mine just discovered he won DV 2014 today, he just fill the required form I and II and sent it via DHL. Pls what is the next procedure, how long does it take to get reply for interview and hope it is not 2 late 2 process

Urgent response is needed Pls
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
lalove999: Hi house,
A friend of mine just discovered he won DV 2014 today, he just fill the required form I and II and sent it via DHL. Pls what is the next procedure, how long does it take to get reply for interview and hope it is not 2 late 2 process

Congrats to your friend... Your friend should have sent it through email to KCC. Its really faster that way, I sent ours 2 months ago by email and got replied immediately, I scanned and attached. Dunno if that's still possible for ur friend.
The email is on the website... DHL will take days again but I think its not too late. This pple seems to be working seriously hard about on the DVLottery
Good Luck to your friend
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Can you still check results Thought that closed since last year July

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lalove999: 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
StSteven:
Congrats to your friend... Your friend should have sent it through email to KCC. Its really faster that way, I sent ours 2 months ago by email and got replied immediately, I scanned and attached. Dunno if that's still possible for ur friend.
The email is on the website... DHL will take days again but I think its not too late. This pple seems to be working seriously hard about on the DVLottery
Good Luck to your friend

Ok thanks a lot but have you gotten reply for your interview? If yes how long did it take before they scheduled you for interview?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
lalove999:

Ok thanks a lot but have you gotten reply for your interview? If yes how long did it take before they scheduled you for interview?
took almost 2 months... Since it has been sent tru DHL, can't be emailed again.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
lalove999:

took almost 2 months... Since it has been sent tru DHL, can't be emailed again.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Iykonnet: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2014
lalove999: Hi house,

You can actually send same through email as long as it's the same info, so I would suggest you attach all forms and send as an email to kccdv@state.gov as soon as possible.
Don't know how late this is coming but it's worth the fight.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mayorbanks: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2014
Good mornin 2u all and happy sunday..........menn nature won't forgive me if I don't com here to testify, not like I forgot , jus had problem with ma email add, its 007 da jus told me wat 2do. How do I start.

Owk I was doin my I.T in lag wen my I.T cordinator dat keeps playin for ppl every year started tellin me 2com play....he talked me 2playin frm oct 1st till I think 2days 2go b4 I played.(Funny he had even won d 2013 yrs own and was gettin ready to leave)

Fast forward...,
I joined nairaland am so inactive dat I only get to download like 11pages and read to meet up d current page and dats cause of skul stress..but honestly it was truly educatin and all abt BROTHER@ARM, always ready 2help ppl..
Fast forward .......
Ran to lag to get all ma document, God was faithful in helpin me purchase dem all....gettin like 2per day, hectic tho.....as @ july 9 I was ready paper wise for d interview

Fast forward
Interview day I left gbagada @ 5:16 and got dia @exactly 6am crowd tho and lil ran from heaven poured on us...............we went ,close to 4 security check,my e-family if u aint informed u are deformed , because of so much expirence I had gada frm dis house I was jus movin in sweetly as I didn't even boda to carry ma fone or any form of distraction, see ppl dat wil almost enter bein sent back anyhow........anoda tin I learnt was ma 56100 I carried cash so we won't even struggle for balance. Some1 dat wasn't informed dia was lookin for 1500 to complete his money , he almost peep on him self, he counted d money close2 5times and was panicin leta he needed jus 5h, didn't av much buh gave him d 5h wit d blive dat (blessed is d hand da giveth dan dat dat taketh)......submitted doc and d wait began......waited till mayb 11 den ma number beeped
........I tried avoidin callin d CO sir/ma tin as adviced by some1 longtime ago dat dey don't fancy it but is unavoidable as it sounded awkward answerin likedat so I choze 2b ma self........the CO was a cute american lady dat I wanted to complement on her sweet dress sense but I no wan ova do...............
Me:good mornin ma
Co:good mornin, swear and thumbprint and signed ma form
Me : I did dat
CO:how old r u
Me:100
Co:how did u play
Me:I explained d IT cordinator tin
CO:u are in skul , wat skul n course with year
Me:told her
Co:explain ur course (overview)
Me: I did
Co:do u av a family in USA
Me:honestly told her yes,dad step broda but dats not wia am stayin.
Co:ama approve ur visa .........dats how God remembad me in dis 7th month of perfection.......God b praised.

Fact: americans don't do tribe, dey work with merit, bein d 1st to b interviewd or last doest garantee denial or approval........d sweet tin was dat I learnt alot dat I neva entertaind fear for even a second.I jus new God was with me all tru cos he made me av d best family in d world(nairaland)...I always new d next step to take and it was jus easy for me.

Advice: be ur self , don't fake it ...b original, u won a lottery u didn't loby or paid for it, dey jus want u 2com say ok its me dat is dat person dat won.........datsall so jus b ur self cos God got ur back and nairalanders don't sleep as dey keep prayin for u.even wen many visa are bein denied In ma eye instead of bein scared I wil say 2ma self , dat his not a lottery winner , even wen I saw some1 da paid 330dollas denied I said his not on nairaland so his either not equipt or he lacked d basics.......I stayed confident cos I got E-family.........happy 2b here.......finally aug n sept pls go get ur doc ready, dis one wey every body dey go strike like doctors make dem no use dia own spoil urs..........God bless.......adeboy007 wetin I gain if I no put u for ma testimony.....one man mopo,neva gets tired of any question even if u ask sametin 3times frm different partern, evn@work he picks call 2help hmmm allah shall enlarge u in USA. 2all blessup for ur questions and testimony I leart frm..........peace....n am still here,

4 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olusean: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2014
I send my form to kcc just 3 weeks ago How my days will it takes to be called for interview
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olusean: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
olusean: I send my form to kcc just 3 weeks ago How many days will it takes to be called for interview
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
olusean: I send my form to kcc just 3 weeks ago How my days will it takes to be called for interview

It takes 60 days for KCC to process your case, but because we are almost getting to the end of fiscal year .. so they are working hard to get everyone interviewed.

Thus, I will advise you to be constantly checking ur 2NL (Appointment Letter) through d entrant www.dvlottery.state.gov/esc starting from August 1st

Best!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatdon4u: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
marymary14: Yes you'd have to pay an Additional money for the boosting and also for oral polio which was added a few weeks ago to the list if vaccines. If you've done the hep.B then you will pay 5000 for mmr + oral polio if not you should budget 15,000 at most for it.congrats girl. Maybe you should send me a message via email...might be able to contact you like that.
pls house! How important is the second vaccination? Any implication at the point of entry?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ciscoicom(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
There's no implication at all. But for your safety, you need to complete your vaccination. It's not gonna cost you much. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ciscoicom(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hello house, just arrived Texas yesterday via Emirate. I thank God for journey mercy.

4 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
ciscoicom: Hello house, just arrived Texas yesterday via Emirate. I thank God for journey mercy.

Thank God for journey mercy .....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by armba2198: 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
Cynthia4real: Guddy house,hw is ur wekend going?pls i wnt to knw if we ar to pay another money at Q life for the second vaccines,pls those dat hv had their second vaccine shuld gv me information,tnx for ur response.

Hi, Cynthia, congratulations! Well, l m sure Q-life 'll charge u more money if u go there. I took my kids to a hospital in d East where they were charged N500 for MMR. I 1st went to d health section of d local govt, but they said they only administer it on Tuesday n charge N1000 per child n they referred me to St Anthony's Hospital that they gave d vaccine that day to administer. So l m sure u can get other hospitals to administer it 4 less like a Teaching hospital or General hospital. It's not mandatory u go back to Q-Life anyway

Cheers
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
phatdon4u: pls house! How important is the second vaccination? Any implication at the point of entry?

I av realize now dat it was only those that did their medical @Q-life Clinic that was told to come for another 2 - 3 Vaccines after few weeks of the first one. Those that did theirs @Children practice were never told such.

Nevertheless, Its not going be an issue at the POE if u didn't take the subsequent, except if your medical expire. But since is not going to be up to 10k, I will suggest u go for it as we don't know exactly wat they might developed at the point of entry.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatdon4u: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
ciscoicom: There's no implication at all. But for your safety, you need to complete your vaccination. It's not gonna cost you much. Thanks
thanks... I tot u'll be travelling by august o... How was ur journey? Thank God for journey mercies. Hope u are hearing from apex555. Its me blessed512...

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatdon4u: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
Adeboy007:

I av realize now dat it was only those that did their medical @Q-life Clinic that was told to come for another 2 - 3 Vaccination after few weeks of the first one. Those that did theirs @Children practice were never told such.

Nevertheless, Its not going be an issue at the POE if u didn't take the subsequent, except if your medical expire. But since is not going to be up to 10k, I will suggest u go for it as we don't know exactly wat they might developed at the point of entry.
thanks...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by armba2198: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
phatdon4u: pls house! How important is the second vaccination? Any implication at the point of entry?

I don't think it's a problem at POE, rather as u go to register d child 4 school. I even think if ur medical isn't current at d time, u may still need 2 update it ie if more than 6months old
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olusean: 1:33am On Jul 28, 2014
pls I want to know more about the second notification letter will i receive it through email or what pls can someone explain that to me?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by armba2198: 3:54am On Jul 28, 2014
olusean: pls I want to know more about the second notification letter will i receive it through email or what pls can someone explain that to me?

KCC will send u an email notifying u to check 4 it on their website, same manner as u did with d 1st notification letter
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olusean: 5:44am On Jul 28, 2014
Thanks for the answer @armba2198 God bless you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olusean: 8:15am On Jul 28, 2014
Pls were can I do my medical test
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2014
mayorbanks: Good mornin 2u all and happy sunday..........menn nature won't forgive me if I don't com here to testify, not like I forgot , jus had problem with ma email add, its 007 da jus told me wat 2do. How do I start.

Owk I was doin my I.T in lag wen my I.T cordinator dat keeps playin for ppl every year started tellin me 2com play....he talked me 2playin frm oct 1st till I think 2days 2go b4 I played.(Funny he had even won d 2013 yrs own and was gettin ready to leave)

Fast forward...,
I joined nairaland am so inactive dat I only get to download like 11pages and read to meet up d current page and dats cause of skul stress..but honestly it was truly educatin and all abt BROTHER@ARM, always ready 2help ppl..
Fast forward .......
Ran to lag to get all ma document, God was faithful in helpin me purchase dem all....gettin like 2per day, hectic tho.....as @ july 9 I was ready paper wise for d interview

Fast forward
Interview day I left gbagada @ 5:16 and got dia @exactly 6am crowd tho and lil ran from heaven poured on us...............we went ,close to 4 security check,my e-family if u aint informed u are deformed , because of so much expirence I had gada frm dis house I was jus movin in sweetly as I didn't even boda to carry ma fone or any form of distraction, see ppl dat wil almost enter bein sent back anyhow........anoda tin I learnt was ma 56100 I carried cash so we won't even struggle for balance. Some1 dat wasn't informed dia was lookin for 1500 to complete his money , he almost peep on him self, he counted d money close2 5times and was panicin leta he needed jus 5h, didn't av much buh gave him d 5h wit d blive dat (blessed is d hand da giveth dan dat dat taketh)......submitted doc and d wait began......waited till mayb 11 den ma number beeped
........I tried avoidin callin d CO sir/ma tin as adviced by some1 longtime ago dat dey don't fancy it but is unavoidable as it sounded awkward answerin likedat so I choze 2b ma self........the CO was a cute american lady dat I wanted to complement on her sweet dress sense but I no wan ova do...............
Co:ama approve ur visa .........dats how God remembad me in dis 7th month of perfection.......God b praised.

Fact: americans don't do tribe, dey work with merit, bein d 1st to b interviewd or last doest garantee denial or approval........d sweet tin was dat I learnt alot dat I neva entertaind fear for even a second.I jus new God was with me all tru cos he made me av d best family in d world(nairaland)...I always new d next step to take and it was jus easy for me.

Advice: be ur self , don't fake it ...b original, u won a lottery u didn't loby or paid for it, dey jus want u 2com say ok its me dat is dat person dat won.........datsall so jus b ur self cos God got ur back and nairalanders don't sleep as dey keep prayin for u.even wen many visa are bein denied In ma eye instead of bein scared I wil say 2ma self , dat his not a lottery winner , even wen I saw some1 da paid 330dollas denied I said his not on nairaland so his either not equipt or he lacked d basics.......I stayed confident cos I got E-family.........happy 2b here.......finally aug n sept pls go get ur doc ready, dis one wey every body dey go strike like doctors make dem no use dia own spoil urs..........God bless.......adeboy007 wetin I gain if I no put u for ma testimony.....one man mopo,neva gets tired of any question even if u ask sametin 3times frm different partern, evn@work he picks call 2help hmmm allah shall enlarge u in USA. 2all blessup for ur questions and testimony I leart frm..........peace....n am still here,
congrats bro... Nice chat!
My family key into you success and easy chat

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by armba2198: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2014
olusean: Pls were can I do my medical test

U can go to Q-Life Family Clinic, Plot 155A Prince Ade Odedina Street, off Ajose Adeogun, Victoria Island Annexe, Lagos. To locate it on Ajose Adeogun, look 4 Access Bank. U enter d street opp Access Bank n beside Halliburton, enter d 2nd street by d right n then enter d next left turn. That's d street. Just look for d hospital by your right. If u r single, budget to spend N21000, if u 've had chicken-pox and if u 've not, budget N31000. If u 've kids less than 5yrs, budget roughly N37000, if more than that age budget about N14000. That was d rate when l was there in April, but then oral polio wasn't part of d vaccines. If they 've added it, it may affect d cost a little more for d kids.

Cheers
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2014
olusean: I send my form to kcc just 3 weeks ago How my days will it takes to be called for interview
Its a waiting game brother but dia is great hope in it. Less than 60days KCC will notify u by email.
And don't stop reading this thread

God bless us all
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 8:53am On Jul 28, 2014
mayorbanks: Good mornin 2u all and happy sunday..........menn nature won't forgive me if I don't com here to testify, not like I forgot , jus had problem with ma email add, its 007 da jus told me wat 2do. How do I start.

Fast forward...,
Fast forward .......

Fast forward

Congratulations to you brother it can only be God ...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2014
olusean: Pls were can I do my medical test

Dr. Funmi Alakija
Q-Life Family Clinic Plot
155A Prince Ade Odedina Street Off Ajose
Adegun, Victoria Island Annexe Lagos, Nigeria
Telephone: 01-804-2000, 01-726-2840 Cell:
0702-770-4055E

OR

Dr. Alexandra Anga
The Children’s Practice
25 Raymond Njoku Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria Telephone: 01-461-1941Cell: 0706-585-9845, 0809-354-0899

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.