Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426471 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 12:33am On Oct 08, 2014
Abeg how can I join the group on bbm....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 12:36am On Oct 08, 2014
Librakid:
How can I be on the bbm chat plz?
Need help somebody
what's your bbm pin?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Slowpois0n: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
add me to the bbm group 7c7ef43b
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=Megapower post=26639301][/quote]

I live in Charlotte,North Carolina. You can Pm me.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 11:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
AdenijiPupa:

Adeboy I need to be your friend in this foreign land but dont know how to go about it.

Librakid:
How can I be on the bbm chat plz?
Need help somebody

doctorp76:
Abeg how can I join the group on bbm....

this will help 3 of u ......

Adeboy007:
ok,u can send me a pm
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by felixfelix: 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Can one track the status of once Green card processing with USCIS?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by EgbonBode: 2:05am On Oct 10, 2014
felixfelix:
Can one track the status of once Green card processing with USCIS?

Yes you can track it. After making your payment for the green card, you can start checking by logging into https://elis.uscis.dhs.gov . It will be displaying "Your application/petition has been accepted and is pending review" some days after your payment. Later it will "change to card produced". You will get your card within 3 days of seeing card produced.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by EgbonBode: 2:27am On Oct 10, 2014
I wish to openly show my appreciation to Jejelady and other nairalanders in Dallas. They really took care of me for a month that they accomodate me in Dallas. I thank Roodboy, Jehovahnissi and numerous others that I do not know their nairaland name.

Jejelady waited for me at airport till after midnight the day I arrived in Dallas. I experienced delay but she waited for me. She took me from Airport to where she bought food for me that night before she went to drop me where I will be staying, which she arranged for me. It is only God that can reward her for the way she has helped a lot of us that has crossed her part.

Jejelady and others really helped me with transport, advice, getting my SSN, getting my green card, going to church and getting job. You made my entry and settling in US very easy and comfortable. I pray that God will reward you in Jesus name.

I am out of Dallas for job reason after a month. I really miss nairalanders in Dallas. Thank you nairalander in Dallas and Jejelady.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jejelady(f): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
EgbonBode:
I wish to openly show my appreciation to Jejelady and other nairalanders in Dallas. They really took care of me for a month that they accomodate me in Dallas. I thank Roodboy, Jehovahnissi and numerous others that I do not know their nairaland name.

Jejelady waited for me at airport till after midnight the day I arrived in Dallas. I experienced delay but she waited for me. She took me from Airport to where she bought food for me that night before she went to drop me where I will be staying, which she arranged for me. It is only God that can reward her for the way she has helped a lot of us that has crossed her part.

Jejelady and others really helped me with transport, advice, getting my SSN, getting my green card, going to church and getting job. You made my entry and settling in US very easy and comfortable. I pray that God will reward you in Jesus name.

I am out of Dallas for job reason after a month. I really miss nairalanders in Dallas. Thank you nairalander in Dallas and Jejelady.
Thanks and we miss u! Everything is God's doing.

4 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cypriankosiso(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mr likwise or moderator please did you guys remove my post
am just asking because I don't know if you know where I can get d answer please tell me. Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hello house. Pls I need the contact of the Mr Samuel at Alagbon, for PCC.

Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by felixfelix: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
EgbonBode:

Yes you can track it. After making your payment for the green card, you can start checking by logging into https://elis.uscis.dhs.gov . It will be displaying "Your application/petition has been accepted and is pending review" some days after your payment. Later it will "change to card produced". You will get your card within 3 days of seeing card produced.

You are true bro, it reads: STATUS DETAILS
Your application/petition has been accepted and is pending review.
Thanks for your assistance.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by felixfelix: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
[quote author=Cypriankosiso post=27033644]Mr likwise or moderator please did you guys remove my post
am just asking because I don't know if you know where I can get d answer please tell me. Thanks.

Some people are assisting while some are removing. It's so bad!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by felixfelix: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
[quote author=bossladyMo post=27035227]Hello house. Pls I need the contact of the Mr Samuel at Alagbon, for PCC.

PM me for it.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
[quote author=felixfelix post=27037993][/quote]

Okay. I already did.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
EgbonBode:

God bless U, Jejelady and host of others in Dallas,keep on the good work.
@ Jejelady and the DV lottery winners in US, can we open a separate thread we can meet to tackle the issues of job, living, challengings, problems, accommodation, and also share vital information, jut like the one opened by Obatide.

I am suggesting this because this thread might be deserted soon as result of Nigeria in eligible for DV lottery. We need to keep communicating with one another to keep the Green House standing. Though the new thread won't be one man but evryone responsibility for maintaining. We need to do this so as to keep in touch with one another irrespective of the state you reside.

This is just my opinion, therefore, I throw it to the house to debate on it.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
[quote author=Megapower post=26639301][/quote]

If you are a DV winner, and you want to come to North Carolina, feel free to call me. I make sure you get all the info you need about this place and other assistant I can render.That is if only you are a 2014 DV winner.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by BUSATOS: 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
@jejelady, i sent you a pm. Pls check.quote author=jejelady post=27026227]
Thanks and we miss u! Everything is God's doing. [/quote]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by POTENTIALMe: 1:44am On Oct 12, 2014
samolaniyi:

If you are a DV winner, and you want to come to North Carolina, feel free to call me. I make sure you get all the info you need about this place and other assistant I can render.That is if only you are a 2014 DV winner.

Thanks for this post. I and hubby arrived Durham three weeks ago. SSN recieved. Pls we need all d qdvice we can get most especially job links
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Megapower: 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
samolaniyi:

hi,

l sent you an email.

I will be glad to hear from you.

Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cypriankosiso(m): 1:30am On Oct 13, 2014
samolaniyi:

God bless U, Jejelady and host of others in Dallas,keep on the good work.
@ Jejelady and the DV lottery winners in US, can we open a separate thread we can meet to tackle the issues of job, living, challengings, problems, accommodation, and also share vital information, jut like the one opened by Obatide.

I am suggesting this because this thread might be deserted soon as result of Nigeria in eligible for DV lottery. We need to keep communicating with one another to keep the Green House standing. Though the new thread won't be one man but evryone responsibility for maintaining. We need to do this so as to keep in touch with one another irrespective of the state you reside.

This is just my opinion, therefore, I throw it to the house to debate on it.
I support the motion my brother. Because we need to know ourself now. And help each other. Please link me up when you got it right. I will humbly join you

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 1:59am On Oct 13, 2014
POTENTIALMe:

Thanks for this post. I and hubby arrived Durham three weeks ago. SSN recieved. Pls we need all d qdvice we can get most especially job links

Good to hear that, I think I spoke with your hubby two days ago if I'm correct, let's talk offline.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 2:06am On Oct 13, 2014
Megapower:

hi,

l sent you an email.

I will be glad to hear from you.

Thanks

Yes,got ur mail but I been busy all this while. Moreover, I have never seen ur post on d dv section,anyway I will give u a call.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by micolo1: 3:08am On Oct 13, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, I've been in Houston but getting a good job has been pretty difficult. All the jobs I've come across are nothing to write home about. Just got an offer for a part time job, but I don't think it will be able to pay my bills. Wetin man to do. Please I need all the assistance I can get from this house. I need to hook up with other Nairalanders in Houston. It has been wonderful being a part of this house.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AdenijiPupa: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
hello my family, pls. do i need my SSN before i can open a bank account?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Jehovahshalom: 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
AdenijiPupa:
hello my family, pls. do i need my SSN before i can open a bank account?
yes
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by eleshinleekan: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
Exactly 6days since I arrived in Las Vegas,Nevada. Its been GOD all the way...
Special thanks to all my NL family-EVERY BLESSINGS,AMEN!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AdenijiPupa: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
micolo1:
Hello Nairalanders, I've been in Houston but getting a good job has been pretty difficult. All the jobs I've come across are nothing to write home about. Just got an offer for a part time job, but I don't think it will be able to pay my bills. Wetin man to do. Please I need all the assistance I can get from this house. I need to hook up with other Nairalanders in Houston. It has been wonderful being a part of this house.

Brother am in Houston too, actually waiting for my SSN at the same time reading for my driver's license. It has been God.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by micolo1: 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
AdenijiPupa:

Brother am in Houston too, actually waiting for my SSN at the same time reading for my driver's license. It has been God.

Good to here that. I've done my test. My road test is coming up on Saturday. I need this license badly. Have been running around with my license from Nigeria without a Texas drivers license. However, I got a temporary license after passing the computer test bit with a restriction code B on it. Let us talk. I will pm u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
hello house, longest time, dis is chinny2014/Gabbo reporting live from Houston Tx. I tnk GOD everyday for this thread/group cos it provided me n my family wt our host. tnks to mr Adesoji, moderator of welcome to america thread, i appreciate ur recomendations. peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.