Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (425383 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
@Kevwe, Komakan and TCPonly....I am impressed at your maturity in settling the issue that my question raised. I am new here so I needed to watch you guys from afar and I must say that you guys did not disappoint me. Once again, thanks for the different views shared by all of you about the newspaper publication (change of name). I love the family spirit. Thanx guys.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
timimoyegun:

Ur 1NL is already with you,its your selectee notification and what you
sld expect now is ur 2NL which is your interview schedule.

With ur case nunb; well just hold on till May 2014.

Thanks @Timimoyegun. I appreciate the clarification. But how are you sure about the month?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
Suebis,hearty congratulations,the good Lord who has brought you this far shall perfect all that concerns you IJMN. WE TAP INTO THIS GRACE TOO IJMN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
@seubis congrats please post your interview experience here and all what they got from you ok.... congratulation once again.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olupepsyne: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
@SEUBIS.I SAY A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU.AND I ALSO TAP INTO UR SUCCESS.ONE LOVE.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
yayyyy.. Congratulations to the Seubis Family!!!.. I, my fam and everyone else here tap into your success IJN
These success stories makes my faith stronger grin grin grin
Tomorrow Nov 8 is "onpointbaby's" interview.. I wish he/her success too IJN..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
ot 2 d Embassy around 5.45am.
Joined d queue 4 immigrants & did all security checks.
Led into d hall whr I made payment of 109,000 for me and my wife
Was called @ window 20 for documents submission.
Sat down & waitn 4 my number(B416) 2 be called,
At about 10:45am my num appeared @ window 14 whr a young pure white lady interviewed me
CO: Gudmorni
Me: Gudmoni
CO: Are u Mr.......
Me: yes
CO:can I take ur finger print pls?
Me: sure
CO: tank u
Me: u re welcome
CO:what's ur highest level of educatn?
Me:blala
CO: when?
Me: XYZ
CO: in what?
Me:XYZ
Co: What do u do 4 a living?
Me:
Co: what's ur job role and duties?
Me: I told her
Co: she asked my wife when did we get married.
CO: she asked us where did we meet each other and we both answered and she was impressed.
Co: she said Congratulations ur visa has been approved.welcome to America. Me:me and my beautiful wife just smiled. She gave us 2 white paper for visa pick up and green card payment.the whole interview lasted for just 4 to 5 minutes.our wedding album was not asked for by the co despite the bunch of album we went with.Na God oooo my e family members,North carolina loading.America here we come

5 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Congrats my brother, i key into ur testimony....
seubis: ot 2 d Embassy around 5.45am.
At about 10:45am my num appeared @ window 14 whr a young pure white lady interviewed me
Me:
CO: she asked us where did we meet each other and we both answered and she was impressed.
Co: she said Congratulations ur visa has been approved.welcome to America. Me:me and my beautiful wife just smiled. She gave us 2 white paper for visa pick up and green card payment.the whole interview lasted for just 4 to 5 minutes.our wedding album was not asked for by the co despite the bunch of album we went with.Na God oooo my e family members,North carolina loading.America here we come
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
On behalf of my wife and maisef,we wanna say a big thank you to u all for ur prayers.my prayer for those waiting for their interview and 2NLs is that the Lord God almighty shall grant u divine favour on the day of ur interview IJN.My 3 gbosa goes to roodboy,tycoon,obatide.we shall all meet in the state to celebrate our victory.one love ma pple.Jesu Loba oooo
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me:
Congratulations to you and your wife! i have been waiting for this for so long, i and my wife key and tap into ur success! Go live your american dream, We are coming!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
@ a wll,just my credentials and marriage cert was collected but the co asked me about what I do presently.she didn't request for my appointment letter
timimoyegun: Seubis, pls were u asked of your job appointment letter?
Obatide, kevwe pls contribute
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me:

Congrulobia Seubis and your wife. we're very happy for you. We key into your success story. IJN Go and live your America dream
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me:
congrats, so happy for you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me:
Congrats to you and your wife.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
@seubis,
It can only be God.
Congratulations to u and ur wife.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me:
Congratulations my brother.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
seubis: On behalf of my wife and maisef,we wanna say a big thank you to u all for ur prayers.my prayer for those waiting for their interview and 2NLs is that the Lord God almighty shall grant u divine favour on the day of ur interview IJN.My 3 gbosa goes to roodboy,tycoon,obatide.we shall all meet in the state to celebrate our victory.one love ma pple.Jesu Loba oooo

Gbam! Gbam!! Gbam!!!
Congract padi mi...my regard 2 madam o.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bendam: 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Am happy for the success story. We shall meet in north Carolina by God grace.regards
seubis: On behalf of my wife and maisef,we wanna say a big thank you to u all for ur prayers.my prayer for those waiting for their interview and 2NLs is that the Lord God almighty shall grant u divine favour on the day of ur interview IJN.My 3 gbosa goes to roodboy,tycoon,obatide.we shall all meet in the state to celebrate our victory.one love ma pple.Jesu Loba oooo
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me:
Congrats 2u and ur wife... May God perfect our's too. . !

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Doublegold: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
@Seubis, I'm happy 4u. I key into ur success
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
congrats seubis go and live your america dream.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me:

Congratulation bro, its God's favour in action and I pray for multiple of that Favour for my Family and everybody who wished for it.
Enjoy your stay in America, we will join you soon as I wish ........, who is travelling on friday a safe journey.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tetomo: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
@seun bis,
Congratulations to you on tjhe success of today's interview.More of it will surely come τ̅☺ as many goinng for their interviews this Month in Jesus Name.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2013

Yesssssssss oooooooooooooooooooooooooo, its GOD in action.
God will take care of the rest too, favour in booking, boarding, landing, settling down and getting deserved Job(s).
Best regards to madam
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
please suebis i have a question for you, did you marry your wife after you played the lottery,or after you won or before you played the lottery please kindly answer.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tetomo: 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
@ogundipeola,
I quite appreciate your response.Please can you give me the breakdown of the movement i mean for Quarter airline as you mentioned.i mean ii need a clearer explanation on thee movement from lagos too chicago and thee connecting flight with thee breakdown of thee fares that makes up 174k for me to have a better understanding please.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
timimoyegun: Seubis, pls were u asked of your job appointment letter?
Obatide, kevwe pls contribute

Basically, Job Appointment letter is not part of primary requirement, especially if you qualified on Educational basis, but people's style of response to the C.O's questions might prompt that request (u know C.O can use their discretion at times which they can still defend)
my advice: Dont answer what you were not asked see SEUBIS and some past interview testimonies as an example - straight answers.
I hope it helps?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me:

Congrats my bro. It's God. Was both of you interviewed together? as in your wife and you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
Pls forumites, I feel that we could help each others including those who are not residing in Lagos by posting important address description for people to easily navigate their ways, taking the popular OSHODI as the centre point.
Places like; NPC office, POLICE HQTRs, MEDICAL place, and most importantly, The EMBASSY.
If u know Lagos well, or you work around any of these places, kindly drop the description.
Does it make any sense?

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
We married before we played the lottery.so we both played the initial dv application as married.Hope this help
kennex89: please suebis i have a question for you, did you marry your wife after you played the lottery,or after you won or before you played the lottery please kindly answer.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
Yes we were both interviewed together
kevwe_flex:

Congrats my bro. It's God. Was both of you interviewed together? as in your wife and you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
seubis: Yes we were both interviewed together

Okay. 10Q.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.