Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Title? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Title? (74291 Views)

Man U Claims Their Nineteenth League Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
food food food everywhere im confused mmmmm grin grin
kpolli hope ure having fun
yvete i like this one
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Title? by nice4life: 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2013
Yvete I inbox you please let me know if u got it smiley
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
nice4life: Yvete I inbox you please let me know if u got it smiley

Uncle-Nice, sorry I barely check that email. Will reply ASAP!
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 4:11am On Jun 13, 2013
mmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 4:16am On Jun 13, 2013
kpolli: All these una food no move me except akpu, fufu and pounded yam dey....

How will u be moved wen u & leripa have been drinking grin grin mmmm
Re: Title? by nice4life: 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
This got me laughing so hard grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc9GvusJWNU

1 Like

Re: Title? by nice4life: 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
mamacita, joan & yvete, the religious section of nairaland is full of atheist, satanic cult members and this is very obvious and can be seen from their post.don't even waste your time replying their post, they are there with a mission and its to accuse christians and their religious believe.I wish nairaland has way of deleting useless post by thread owner. Mtchew
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 7:57am On Jun 14, 2013
Hehe! Funny Vid! Lolz

nice4life: mamacita, joan & yvete, the religious section of nairaland is full of atheist, satanic cult members and this is very obvious and can be seen from their post.don't even waste your time replying their post, they are there with a mission and its to accuse christians and their religious believe.I wish nairaland has way of deleting useless post by thread owner. Mtchew

For real, used to comment in the religion section, but realized that most Christian threads are hijacked by atheists or theologists showing off Bible knowledge. I don't bother as much anymore. Scroll from top to bottom, crappy topics on God vs science. If you notice, there's an entirely different section for Islam. Atheists don't mess with them! cheesy cheesy
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
Mamacita007:

How will u be moved wen u & leripa have been drinking grin grin mmmm

When u dumped me cry cry cry
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2013
nice4life: chei naija student everywhere, very soon it will be naija student in mars grin

Lolz ... Mars won't be that bad. Earth seems overpopulated. cool How was your weekend?
Re: Title? by nice4life: 7:50am On Jun 16, 2013
Yvete:

Lolz ... Mars won't be that bad. Earth seems overpopulated. cool How was your weekend?
My weekend is fine jor, where I spend my weekend is like desert very hot not a good place for vacation.Going back to my darling California tomorrow smiley
Re: Title? by nice4life: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 1:49am On Jun 19, 2013
nice4life: My weekend is fine jor, where I spend my weekend is like desert very hot not a good place for vacation.Going back to my darling California tomorrow smiley

Don't know what to say, but it is well. Look on the bright side (You know what I mean).

1 Like

Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 2:43am On Jun 20, 2013
ive apologized already
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 2:47am On Jun 20, 2013
kpolli: When u dumped me cry cry cry

When ure enjoying urself cry cry
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 2:52am On Jun 20, 2013
Re: Title? by nice4life: 3:57am On Jun 20, 2013
Yvete:

Don't know what to say, but it is well. Look on the brighter side (You know what I mean).
I sure will , thanks smiley
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2013
Mamacita007:

When ure enjoying urself cry cry

I wish

You wey dey wear bikini up n down
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
Anxiety is keeping me up at night. cry At 6am, this verse from Philippians comes to mind ...

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus".

2 Likes

Re: Title? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
^^^It's well sis! kiss
Re: Title? by nice4life: 2:53am On Jun 21, 2013
Yvete: Anxiety is keeping me up at night. cry At 6am, this verse from Philippians comes to mind ...

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus".
I can be very anxious sometimes too, I struggled with anxiety expecially during my graduate skool days.Sometimes it can be be difficult to lean on those scriptures that gives you hope when you're overwhelm with uncertainty.The secret to overcoming anxieting lies in complete trust in the word of God, just believe that no matter the situation He is in control, He will never let you down, your expectation shall never be cut-off , He will not suffer your feet to be moved, you'll see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.I can go on and on, just hold on to all these words and more and you'll gradually overcome anxiety.The word of God are for your mind because as long as you're serving God the end will always be fine so the fear/anxiety is just mirage that keeps us from the joy of the Lord.Don't worry everything we'll be fine.

3 Likes

Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
kpolli: I wish

You wey dey wear bikini up n down

lloooll is it the extra large pink one i wore to datona beach? grin grin

Yvete: Anxiety is keeping me up at night. cry At 6am, this verse from Philippians comes to mind ...

Amen. anxiety & panic is like d same thing. I panic a lot becos im always alone or maybe before a presentation or exam.

1 Like

Re: Title? by nice4life: 3:51am On Jun 22, 2013
Mamacita007: very good movie.

http://www.irokotv.com/video/5335/single-and-married
typical naija girl, i'm sure this is what your spend your time on and no wonder you did not even noticed when I almost died because of you.Repent and return to me , lets continue our story for its worth more than any nollywood movie you can ever watch smiley

just watched the movie joyful praise featuring queen latifah and dolly parton.Dolly parton still sings well even at her old age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzmLmsokiIE
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 2:40am On Jun 23, 2013
Thanks my darlings. It's been crazy.

@ Mr. Nice: I respect you. You're forgiving and don't seem to hold a grudge. With love comes forgiveness. However it turns out, it's all good.
Whenever you decide to open your own Church, you got one founding member here - Yvete! I may not be good in singing praises, but I worship and pray "in the Spirit" ... cheesy Lolz

I think uncertainty and excess baggage are the root cause of anxiety. My stress level increased in the past few days. When I sleep, my dreams are a continuation of thoughts from my real-life (in my consciousness). I'm trying to do too much in such little time. Whew!
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
Visitors from 'high risk' countries in Africa and Asia will have to put up a £3,000 cash bond to enter Britain.

Er, Kpolli, the UK don't need you no more! grin
Re: Title? by nice4life: 2:14am On Jun 24, 2013
Yvete:

@ Mr. Nice: I respect you. You're forgiving and don't seem to hold a grudge. With love comes forgiveness. However it turns out, it's all good.
Whenever you decide to open your own Church, you got one founding member here - Yvete! I may not be good in singing praises, but I worship and pray "in the Spirit" ... cheesy Lolz
well I trust she can't lie to me otherwise it would have been an everlasting grudge.lolz
You're in the spirit o, I already have a church called "church in the house christian center" but I attend the church on certain Sundays only till am able to get more members because right now i'm the only member cheesy

How was your weekend na? I sent u a link to connect with me on linkedn. have a blessed week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Title? by Square65: 4:54am On Jun 24, 2013
Wow! What a nice cozy corner you guys have here. Will be here once in a while to read your posts and try not to be a spoilsport cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2013
Yvete:

Er, Kpolli, the UK don't need you no more! grin

I am a customer, I am not "high risk"
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 10:27am On Jun 24, 2013
Mamacita007:

lloooll is it the extra large pink one i wore to datona beach? grin grin

How would u were my fav one to show others? cry cry cry
Re: Title? by dkgetmuny: 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
una well done oo..ibeg we wey just collect visa but never start school fit play here too
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
nice4life: well I trust she can't lie to me otherwise it would have been an everlasting grudge.lolz
You're in the spirit o, I already have a church called "church in the house christian center" but I attend the church on certain Sundays only till am able to get more members because right now i'm the only member cheesy

How was your weekend na? I sent u a link to connect with me on linkedn. have a blessed week ahead.

Llooll pastor nice4life. I want to be a member of church in the hse christian center but i dont have offering & tithe money

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (71) (Reply)

Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.