Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Title? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Title? (74289 Views)

Man U Claims Their Nineteenth League Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 6:43am On May 30, 2013
this song reminds me of wen i was preparing for my visa interview. that time i used to pray like mad, crying unto God hahahaha grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyRv-tbGJ1Y
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 7:44am On May 30, 2013
nice4life can u makde a video of urself dancing like this boy here? llooooll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEY6-teUXPQ
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2013
Mamacita007:

love me jeje love me tender. But he didnt sing any other song after this one sad

Cita dear, u fell my hand.... He sang 2 more after this.... Mr Money Man and some other I can't remember

So who changed the name of the title? Abi u no wan make I comment again abi.... Bye!!!
Re: Title? by nice4life: 2:40pm On May 30, 2013
Mamacita007: nice4life can u makde a video of urself dancing like this boy here? llooooll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEY6-teUXPQ
The guy try,I'm not sure I want to put my dance on youtube to avoid copyright infringment and also save you from unnecessary competition grin there are 3 things about me, 3 things that always stand me out from the crowd, the words of my mouth, the steps of my dancing and my singing voice grin grin
Mamacita007:

nice4life is selective with very high standards. that wat hes been using to scare girls away. undecided undecided im praying for him llooooooooll
Its not my fault ma, I copied from my Igbo brothers who love beautiful and well behaved women.Chei an average Igbo guy doesn't play with beauty and character, they search for them from every tribe in Nigeria, they took most of our women to their land through marriage. I saw this while growing up, so I said to myself "I am going to marry pretty Igbo girl with a good character". I see this as a great achievement because I knew the manner of men I'll be competing with.Now I feel very fulfilled achieving my childhood dream.Oya make una praise God with me, I am a winner grin grin
Re: Title? by nice4life: 4:55am On May 31, 2013
yvete are you going to watch the super eagles match live? please go to reliant stadium and cheer them up, we'll be supporting them from the TV here.

@mamacita This is the behind the scene video of our song "Ada Ada". see the way aki they dance, lol.Let them release video fast abeg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DJIywdYB8
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 2:12am On Jun 01, 2013
nice4life: yvete are you going to watch the super eagles match live? please go to reliant stadium and cheer them up, we'll be supporting them from the TV here.

Yea, I went to the stadium straight from work because some of my friends came from out of town. Don't care about the game, just for fun! wink
Re: Title? by Gbenge77(m): 5:33am On Jun 01, 2013
@Op,Do you think you could correct the title of your thread?
Re: Title? by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 01, 2013
Gbenge 77: @Op,Do you think you could correct the title of your thread?

Why? ? ?
Because you said so ? ? ? angry angry angry

Was your name listed in the first post of this thread angry angry angry

If not!!! Vamoose!!!!
This is an exclusive thread angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Title? by Gbenge77(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2013
I.Joan:

Why? ? ?
Because you said so ? ? ? angry angry angry

Was your name listed in the first post of this thread angry angry angry

If not!!! Vamoose!!!!
This is an exclusive thread angry angry angry
The OP erroneously wrote "Enquires", as opposed to "Enquiries",and I did try to draw her attention to that.Now,is that incongruos?You ve portrayed yourself as indecorous so I would rather not altercate with you.
Re: Title? by nice4life: 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
Gbenge 77: The OP erroneously wrote "Enquires", as opposed to "Enquiries",and I did try to draw her attention to that.Now,is that incongruos?You ve portrayed yourself as indecorous so I would rather not altercate with you.
someone using Joan to practice for gre grin grin
Re: Title? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
Gbenge 77: The OP erroneously wrote "Enquires", as opposed to "Enquiries",and I did try to draw her attention to that.Now,is that incongruos?You ve portrayed yourself as indecorous so I would rather not altercate with you.

There is no word like that!!! (You forgot the 'u')

Actually, you caught me at a bad time. Sowiii sad

But for real, you are vain if you actually go about correcting people's grammar or speak like this in public undecided
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
nice4life: someone using Joan to practice for gre grin grin

For real though! cheesy

Who is messing with my Joan?? grin
I don't know why people pay attention to minor spelling or grammar mistakes on NL. undecided
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2013
Its my turn to show off my nicely boiled cajun crawfish. Love seafood! smiley
@Mamacita: Don't be jealous tongue

Re: Title? by nice4life: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
Yvete: Its my turn to show off my nicely boiled cajun crawfish. Love seafood! smiley
@Mamacita: Don't be jealous tongue
for how long will thou and thy cousin torment my soul with pictures of delicious food when thou knoweth that I can only see but can't taste it because thou art far away? Now I pray thee what does thou require of me that I may partake of this crawfish?
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 4:34am On Jun 02, 2013
nice4life: for how long will thou and thy cousin torment my soul with pictures of delicious food when thou knoweth that I can only see but can't taste it because thou art far away? Now I pray thee what does thou require of me that I may partake of this crawfish?

Uncle Nice, you're next. Maybe you should upload a picture of yourself eating at the Mexican restaurant because we know you can't cook grin
Re: Title? by nice4life: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
Dedicated to mamacita, my very own jollof rice grin this song has the message I have for u today.Enjoy smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaH9oB2g82w
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 3:23am On Jun 03, 2013
Yvete is officially idle cheesy cheesy
I'm going to spend the whole month sleeping, reading and working out. Sounds like fun!
Re: Title? by nice4life: 5:19am On Jun 03, 2013
Yvete: Yvete is officially idle cheesy cheesy
I'm going to spend the whole month sleeping, reading and working out. Sounds like fun!
Lucky you, Its like the best way to get long vacation is to change job smileyCan I borrow some of your time? which book are you going to be reading? Please if by chance you visit the desert state please drag the madam at my top to the golden state grin
Btw, u're quarter igbo abi? what's is the meaning of omalichanwa?
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
Quarter Igbo ... Lolz cheesy
I speak igbo better than Mamacita, like almost perfect.
I joined Netflix yesterday and tried to watch Thor, but didn't finish it (not my kind of movie grin )so slept off. Dead fall, Special forces and My fake fiance are great movies. Check them out by weekend.
Re: Title? by nice4life: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
Yvete: Quarter Igbo ... Lolz cheesy
I cryspeak igbo better than Mamacita, like almost perfect.
I joined Netflix yesterday and tried to watch Thor, but didn't finish it (not my kind of movie grin )so slept off. Dead fall, Special forces and My fake fiance are great movies. Check them out by weekend.
^^ I've seen deadfall on netflix but never watched it, I 'll watch this night.Now that you on netflix I can now depend on you for good recommendation because I hate finding out by myself if a movie is good or not.Lolz
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
Guys, I need help. When I connect my hdmi cable to my HP laptop, it makes a squeaky sound every 3-4 minutes or so that distracts me from the movie. Soo soo annoying! I pulled the cable off my samsung surround sound system, is it too strong for my laptop or my laptop is too weak for my TV? Do I need to change to a HP cable?

@ Uncle-Nice : I watched House of Cards throughout yesterday. Its a neflix series. Check it out.
Re: Title? by nice4life: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
Yvete: Guys, I need help. When I connect my hdmi cable to my HP laptop, it makes a sqeaky sound every 3-4 minutes or so that distracts me from the movie. Soo soo annoying! I pulled the cable off my samsung surround sound system, is it too strong for my laptop or my laptop is too weak for my TV? Do I need to change to a HP cable?

@ Uncle-Nice : I watched House of Cards throughout yesterday. Its a neflix series. Check it out.
is the sound coming from the laptop or the tv? Can you try the HP cable lets see how it goes?
I do not use the hdmi cable because my tv has the netflix app(smart tv) so I may not know if this is a common problem.
Usually not a fan of series movie but since yvete has spoken I'm gonna check out House of Cards sure its gonna be a good watch smiley
Btw where is my madam at the top? Haven't heard from her in days and am getting worried now cry
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
Thanks for the quick response. The sound is coming from the TV. I called my younger brother to find out if it has always been like this and he said no. He uses the same cable with PS3 & his laptop too. My laptop didn't come with a cable. How do I know if my TV has in-built netflix?

Mamacita is not feeling too well. I thought you guys are aware. My bad! sad
Re: Title? by nice4life: 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
Yvete: Thanks for the quick response. The sound is coming from the TV. I called my younger brother to find out if it has always been like this and he said no. He uses the same cable with PS3 & his laptop too. My laptop didn't come with a cable. How do I know if my TV has in-built netflix?

depends on how old your Tv, but most most smart tv(tv's u can use to browse the internet via wifi)has inbuilt app like netflix, hulu etc. You can also watch netflix via xbox/ps3 confirm with your brother.

please what is her condition now? hope she's responding well? knew something is wrong , tell her i'm praying for her and she's alright in Christ name.Amen

1 Like

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
My TV is relatively new. I bought it in January, but unfortunately it doesn't come with netflix. I'll go get a cable at Bestbuy to see if the squeaky noise drops. I delivered your message to baby girl. smiley
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
Yvete: Guys, I need help. When I connect my hdmi cable to my HP laptop, it makes a squeaky sound every 3-4 minutes or so that distracts me from the movie. Soo soo annoying! I pulled the cable off my samsung surround sound system, is it too strong for my laptop or my laptop is too weak for my TV? Do I need to change to a HP cable?

HDMI cables should be the same no matter the make... Hmm

Except HP tampered with it

Yvete: Thanks for the quick response. The sound is coming from the TV. I called my younger brother to find out if it has always been like this and he said no. He uses the same cable with PS3 & his laptop too. My laptop didn't come with a cable. How do I know if my TV has in-built netflix?

Speedy recovery to her, I wish

Yvete: My TV is relatively new. I bought it in January, but unfortunately it doesn't come with netflix. I'll go get a cable at Bestbuy to see if the squeaky noise drops. I delivered your message to baby girl. smiley

Yvete-Money... Gbogbo bigz girl
Re: Title? by nice4life: 4:22am On Jun 05, 2013
Yvete: My TV is relatively new. I bought it in January, but unfortunately it doesn't come with netflix. I'll go get a cable at Bestbuy to see if the squeaky noise drops. I delivered your message to baby girl. smiley
you can either buy another cable or buy something that will make you turn your tv to a smart tv like Roku, NetGear etc depending on your budget.
Thanks for delivering my message to my baby smiley
Re: Title? by FredAuto(m): 8:25am On Jun 05, 2013
Why not buy online streaming devices like Google tv, Apple tv
Re: Title? by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 06, 2013
Sowwwwiii Mamacita!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Get well quickly! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Title? by nice4life: 4:30am On Jun 06, 2013
Mamacita please get well soon, u need to pity me cos am just waiting for u like am waiting for NEPA/PHCN to restore the light. cry cry
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
nice4life: Mamacita please get well soon, u need to pity me cos am just waiting for u like am waiting for NEPA/PHCN to restore the light. cry cry

LOLZ.

kpolli: Yvete-Money... Gbogbo bigz girl

Globe-trotter!! I may have gotten the TV from a pawn shop cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
nice4life: For real? I throw way salute o, you want to entangle urself again after being delivered from the dreaded nysc grin
seriously do u need it? Why not wait till when it is certain that u actually need it because u can actually serve anytime, so long as u know the right people this paper/certificate wont stop u from getting any position in naija.My opinion though.

You're discouraging me! I'm scared. I'd be there for the 3 weeks camp and return to the US. Did you serve?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (71) (Reply)

Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.