Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Title? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Title? (74323 Views)

Man U Claims Their Nineteenth League Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 3:41pm On May 11, 2013
Mamacita007: Yvete come & adopt me lloooooolll. we serve a living God. will u share ur 1st salary as first fruit with me that rejoiced with u? grin grin

Seems like my thread made the front page. Lolz. I logged in today to see comments. Wow! Some people wrote that I'm preaching false gospel with the first fruits thing. Lolz. I'm like, did I encourage anyone to do this?
My dear, God will reward those that rejoice with me. You're blessed!
Re: Title? by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 11, 2013
Thanks Yvete! I would like to see a copy of his resume! I have never written any before sad

Can I list your cousin as a reference?
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 4:04pm On May 11, 2013
I.Joan:
Thanks Yvete! I would like to see a copy of his resume! I have never written any before sad

Can I list your cousin as a reference?

Send your email to .... and I'd forward it to you. If your family has a small company or you know anyone that has one, send the names and I'd edit the resume for you. I need the names of 2 companies. The reference would only make sense in TX, but no worries. Bookstores hire in the summer so now is the time to snag a job.
Re: Title? by nice4life: 4:22pm On May 11, 2013
Yvete:

Is that going to be in LA?
Well, you're invited to join Zumunta Association USA. Its a large network for all Northerners and those from the Middle Belt. They have yearly conventions. Check out the California chapter (unless you dislike unnecessary naija affiliations). Lolz
Yvete you are back. Hope your exam went well? The whole nairaland miss you o, good to have u back.
Actually the party is in Oakland not in LA. Also I do not like exclusive Nigerian association for personal reasons. This African party is mixed and will be attend by both white and black alike , we do it every two month and our white and Akata friends love it cos they like African food and culture not just Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2013
Yvete: Where's Kpolli? See Joan has changed camp! grin Hope you did great on your finals.

The only thing I need from the UK is a toothpaste - Euthymol. You know where to find me. Are you spending the entire summer over there?

Kpolli is still here, licking his wounds from exam.... Leave Joan alone, she is trying to auction my luv out.... Ok ma, would get it for u.... No I won't be spending my whole summer there, seems I would be going to the mother ship, going back to my old office for a while.
Re: Title? by nice4life: 5:22pm On May 11, 2013
Kpolli how ur exam? If I hear say auction , who is auctioning who? Hope you are joking sha cos the last time I checked your love is single but if not then u need more work to do. Take care man
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2013
nice4life: Kpolli how ur exam? If I hear say auction , who is auctioning who? Hope you are joking sha cos the last time I checked your love is single but if not then u need more work to do. Take care man

was*

Exams just dey mehn.... This semester no just sure jor... It's all in God's Hands now
Re: Title? by nice4life: 6:07pm On May 11, 2013
kpolli:

was*

Exams just dey mehn.... This semester no just sure jor... It's all in God's Hands now
I'm speechless. As par exam things,that's one of the reason I do not want to go back to grad skool. But I trust you'll do just fine when compared with other students and that was my usual consolation when the exam happens to be damn tough.all d best
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 7:27pm On May 11, 2013
kpolli: Kpolli is still here, licking his wounds from exam.... Leave Joan alone, she is trying to auction my luv out.... Ok ma, would get it for u.... No I won't be spending my whole summer there, seems I would be going to the mother ship, going back to my old office for a while.

awww ... we've got about 3 months to prepare for Fall semester. Hope its better for all of us. If you going to Nigeria, you'd have to carry something for me (clothes). Not much ... just 2 dresses.
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 8:18am On May 12, 2013
Yvete:

awww ... we've got about 3 months to prepare for Fall semester. Hope its better for all of us. If you going to Nigeria, you'd have to carry something for me (clothes). Not much ... just 2 dresses.

Then get to me asap

1 Like

Re: Title? by Nobody: 2:56am On May 14, 2013
KPOLLI....
Please can you contact Yvete and tell her to please reply to my mail ASAP embarassed
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 7:11am On May 14, 2013
I.Joan:
KPOLLI....
Please can you contact Yvete and tell her to please reply to my mail ASAP embarassed

Aunty Joan .. My bad! Will e-mail you right away. I totally forgot to check that e-mail, PROMISE! grin
Re: Title? by fadinus(m): 12:54am On May 15, 2013
i see my peeps here
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 5:27am On May 15, 2013
kpolli: Then get to me asap

Then wat of me?
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 5:33am On May 15, 2013
kpolli: Kpolli is still here, licking his wounds from exam.... Leave Joan alone, she is trying to auction my luv out.... Ok ma, would get it for u.... No I won't be spending my whole summer there, seems I would be going to the mother ship, going back to my old office for a while.

Everybody is running away mmnnnn mnnnn. Joan its only me, u & nice4life left in this country this summer. sad sad
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 5:35am On May 15, 2013
fadinus: i see my peeps here

we see u too. wishing u success in ur interview.
Re: Title? by nice4life: 5:49am On May 15, 2013
Mamacita007:

Everybody is running away mmnnnn mnnnn. Joan its only me, u & Nice4life left in this country this summer. sad sad
how was ur day na ? Guess you got the laptop working now.You can't believe what happened to me, I went to an african store to get some naija food. I cooked beans on sunday and ate it with a cup of garri smileyBut Ehn, the thing come start crisis in my middle belt o, in fact I regret eating beans I wont try it again.My stomach is allergic to it but guess I had forgotten, as I write now am still having the pain.
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 5:56am On May 15, 2013
nice4life:
how was ur day na ? Guess you got the laptop working now.You can't believe what happened to me, I went to an african store to get some naija food. I cooked beans on sunday and ate it with a cup of garri smileyBut Ehn, the thing come start crisis in my middle belt o, in fact I regret eating beans I wont try it again.My stomach is allergic to it but guess I had forgotten, as I write now am still having the pain.

hahahhaha sorry for laughing ooo nice4life will not kill me with laughter llooooll. av u taken medication for the pain? i dnt like beans but im not allergic to it. its d garri dat caused it. next time make rice & beans instead of beans alone. Ill be checkig on u from time to time
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2013
Mamacita007:

Then wat of me?

Same applies to u.... Hurry while offer lasts grin
Re: Title? by GboyegaD(m): 4:22pm On May 15, 2013
nice4life:

What kind of pains do you experience because for me, each time I eat beans before now, I usually have heart burn however, thank God for one of my friends who gave me a practical solution. He suggested that once the beans is boiled to some extent, I should strain the water and rinse the beans again as the 1st water is usually acidic and since I started doing that, no more heart burn cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Title? by nice4life: 4:36pm On May 15, 2013
GboyegaD:

What kind of pains do you experience because for me, each time I eat beans before now, I usually have heart burn however, thank God for one of my friends who gave me a practical solution. He suggested that once the beans is boiled to some extent, I should strain the water and rinse the beans again as the 1st water is usually acidic and since I started doing that, no more heart burn cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Mine is not heartburn it's like ulcer kind of pain, the pain is in my stomach perhaps it's the acid in d beans that triggered it smiley so your suggestion might work but I am not sure i want to risk it again, I will go with mamacitas option of not eating beans alone. Next time eat rice with just a little beans just that beans is d easiest food I can cook. Lol
Re: Title? by imperiouxx(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2013
nice4life:
Mine is not heartburn it's like ulcer kind of pain, the pain is in my stomach perhaps it's the acid in d beans that triggered it smiley so your suggestion might work but I am not sure i want to risk it again, I will go with mamacitas option of not eating beans alone. Next time eat rice with just a little beans just that beans is d easiest food I can cook. Lol

That can still create stomach upset and/with gaseous stomach. Try change the water, it helps a lot.
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 7:40pm On May 15, 2013
kpolli: Same applies to u.... Hurry while offer lasts grin

grin cheesy I said wat are u bringing for me. I like big cashews without pepper just cashews in Ziploc bags. just bring it to Houston for me.
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 7:46pm On May 15, 2013
nice4life:

sorry. get well soon.
Re: Title? by fadinus(m): 8:36pm On May 15, 2013
Mamacita007:

we see u too. Wishing u success in ur interview.
Tanks mama, hws it goin
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 10:02pm On May 15, 2013
Mamacita007:

grin cheesy I said wat are u bringing for me. I like big cashews without pepper just cashews in Ziploc bags. just bring it to Houston for me.

Anything for u dear wink
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 4:09pm On May 16, 2013
Get well soon Uncle-Nice. Been sick for some days too
Re: Title? by nice4life: 7:48pm On May 16, 2013
Yvete: Get well soon Uncle-Nice. Been sick for some days too
Thanks yvete, I am getting better now.the problem is that I used to be an ulcer patient and was placed on medication, the doctor told me to take the drug three times a day as though my life depends on it.After a few days I abandon the drug and have been fine since then, I might go to the hospital again if it persist.
Hope you are fine now too?
Re: Title? by imperiouxx(m): 8:20pm On May 16, 2013
@Yvete,

Wishing you timely recovery.

@Nice,

Please don't joke with the Ulcer o. Get well soon.
Re: Title? by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 16, 2013
nice4life:
Thanks yvete, I am getting better now.the problem is that I used to be an ulcer patient and was placed on medication, the doctor told me to take the drug three times a day as though my life depends on it.After a few days I abandon the drug and have been fine since then, I might go to the hospital again if it persist.
Hope you are fine now too?

Get better quickly!!! kiss kiss kiss

Yvete: Get well soon Uncle-Nice. Been sick for some days too
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 3:16pm On May 17, 2013
Im sending HEALING your way. they said the weather is changing thats why pple are sick
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 4:46pm On May 17, 2013
So all of una dey ill.... Pele oo

I wish y'all speedy recovery.... Was ill but I did my usual moves to get myself cured (that was weeks back)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply)

Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) / Cheeky Monkeys Having Sex On Car Bonnet In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.