Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Title? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Title? (74292 Views)

Man U Claims Their Nineteenth League Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Title? by nice4life: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
Yvete:

You're discouraging me! I'm scared. I'm going to be there for the 3 weeks camp and return to the US. Did you serve?
yes I did, that was because I didn't have the choice as i was still processing my admission.I'm not discouraging you, just do not want u to stress urself unnecessarily for something that doesn't matter to your life now.If it because of the future you can leave it till then except if you're planning on relocating back to naija very soon.
If you plan to spend only 3 weeks then its not that bad, it just like a vacation to naija but this time you spend the vacation in nysc orientation camp. grin
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
nice4life: yes I did, that was because I didn't have the choice as i was still processing my admission.I'm not discouraging you, just do not want u to stress urself unnecessarily for something that doesn't matter to your life now.If it because of the future you can leave it till then except if you're planning on relocating back to naija very soon.
If you plan to spend only 3 weeks then its not that bad, it just like a vacation to naija but this time you spend the vacation in nysc orientation camp. grin

Yea, a vacation is the idea. I'm still trying to figure out how to escape after 3 weeks. I'm not taking classes next semester because I'm working towards one or more certification exams. I'm trying to see how I can fix Nigeria in my plans before the end of the year, but the NYSC thing is not that bad right? cheesy Maybe y'all should contribute money for me to book a hotel during my stay ... hehe!
Re: Title? by nice4life: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
Yvete:

Yea, a vacation is the idea. I'm still trying to figure out how to escape after 3 weeks. I'm not taking classes next semester because I'm working towards one or more certification exams. I'm trying to see how I can fix Nigeria in my plans before the end of the year, but the[b] NYSC thing is not that bad right[/b]? cheesy Maybe y'all should contribute money for me to book a hotel during my stay ... hehe!
Its not a bad thing na,but most people dream of nysc because it offers them the opportunity to get a dream job or a dream spouse and yvete is not looking for this things at least not in naija grin grin grin Just think about it sha so u don't complicate things for urself, everything have a season and if its ur season to serve ur father land who am I to say no smiley

Abeg na which fat u get way u wan loose 12kg? Abeg you're perfectly ok the way are now, abeg leave those flesh for your FI they are very important as no man want to be touching bone grin grin
Re: Title? by nice4life: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
did have time to go out for launch today, so I ordered hawaiian bbq beef.I'm not interested in sharing smiley

2 Likes

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
^^ See enjoyment!! grin
Honestly, it's not to serve fatherland, but for fun. Don't be shocked if I quit! I can run back anytime. cool
Your camera is sharp! What brand is it?
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
Yvete:

LOLZ.

Globe-trotter!! I may have gotten the TV from a pawn shop cheesy cheesy cheesy

You may have but you did not
Re: Title? by nice4life: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
Yvete: ^^ See enjoyment!! grin
Honestly, it's not to serve fatherland, but for fun. Don't be shocked if I quit! I can run back anytime. cool
Your camera is sharp! What brand is it?
Its the camera on my phone , iphone 4s .I do not even know the specification embarassed

I watched the dead fall, Its really a good watch.hmmn love is as strong as death and a woman in love can kill grin The dude is one kind funny killer especially that dining table scene.Lolz
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
nice4life: Dried fish as is not grinded, egusi and ogbona grinded. PalmOil is allowed as a checkin luggage and not carry-in.You cannot put any liquid in your carry-in luggage but u can put whatever you like in your check-in luggage.

Im sure all these foodstuff is still in ur bag from naija. av u cooked any food with ur egusi and ogbono? lloooooll
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
I.Joan:
Sowwwwiii Mamacita!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Get well quickly! kiss kiss kiss

Thanks. im well now. i had toothache & have removed the bad tooth
WHY DIDNT U CONTEST FOR MISS NAIRALAND.ME, YVETE,NICE4LIFE & KPOLLI WUD AV VOTED FOR U TO WIN. Can u still join? grin grin
Re: Title? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2013
Mamacita007:

Chocolate!!!! grin grin grin

Mamacita007: WHY DIDNT U CONTEST FOR MISS NAIRALAND.ME, YVETE,NICE4LIFE & KPOLLI WUD AV VOTED FOR U TO WIN. Can u still join? grin grin

Lol!!!
The winner would be announced any minute from now!
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
I.Joan:
There is no word like that!!! (You forgot the 'u')

Actually, you caught me at a bad time. Sowiii sad

But for real, you are vain if you actually go about correcting people's grammar or speak like this in public undecided

mmmmm God oooo even when im trying to mind my bizness some pple are busy looking for me. thats how most of them av been spying on my thread for sometime now. mschewwwwww
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
I.Joan:
Chocolate!!!! grin grin grin

Lol!!!
The winner would be announced any minute from now!

grin grin it has been paining me from naija but i was hiding it. lloooooll
Re: Title? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
Mamacita007:

grin grin it has been paining me from naija but i was hiding it. lloooooll

Sowi!!!

1 Like

Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
yvete ur enemies have refused to rest for ur matter ooo grin grin he wanted us to be one big family & u refused. its not fair oo llooooooll

THOSE OF YOU SPYING MY THREAD, IVE BN WATCHING U. Jealousy kills slowly. This is an exclusive thread now vamooose!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Title? by nice4life: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2013
Mamacita007:

Im sure all these foodstuff is still in ur bag from naija. av u cooked any food with ur egusi and ogbono? lloooooll
I cooked na but I gave most out sha grin grin
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 1:35am On Jun 08, 2013
Mamacita007:

WHY DIDNT U CONTEST FOR MISS NAIRALAND.ME, YVETE,NICE4LIFE & KPOLLI WUD AV VOTED FOR U TO WIN. Can u still join? grin grin

Copy cat.... Same illness I had beginning of the year (part of the reason I am running to naija this summer) I want to remove my teeth in naija... I no get money like Mamacita cry
Re: Title? by nice4life: 4:58am On Jun 08, 2013
Mamacita007:

unfortunately u need more than 4 votes to win but wait o i forgot that my vote alone can claim the prize you. Joan let me know if u are contesting so I can cast the ultimate vote grin
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
kpolli: Copy cat.... Same illness I had beginning of the year (part of the reason I am running to naija this summer) I want to remove my teeth in naija... I no get money like Mamacita cry

Av u removed the teeth now? ive started eating solid food now but ive been having headache & ibrofrofen helps
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
nice4life: unfortunately u need more than 4 votes to win but wait o i forgot that my vote alone can claim the prize you. Joan let me know if u are contesting so I can cast the ultimate vote grin

U will cast the golden vote. nice4life dat ur food looks very tasty. everytime i click this page the brocolli makes me hungrrrrryy grin grin
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
.all is nysc talk isnt important now. to me, just use d opportunity to plan everything by urself. when somebody is showing u pictures of wedding cake on skype is not the same as seeing them face to face. razz or not, u dont av a say in anything there. naija wedding is for parents & their friends. If u want class & small crowd, do it in yankee grin 450 people can turn to 1000 people. strictly by iv no dey work for naija not wen food involved hahahaha
Re: Title? by nice4life: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
Mamacita007:

U will cast the golden vote. nice4life dat ur food looks very tasty. everytime i click this page the brocolli makes me hungrrrrryy grin grin
Lol, I thought you can do more than this grin
I'll know that by the end of the week smiley how was church service today ? Did u go?

My lunch from Caribbean restuarant

Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 12:46am On Jun 10, 2013
Mamacita007:

Av u removed the teeth now? ive started eating solid food now but ive been having headache & ibrofrofen helps

No I haven't... Still enroute to naija
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 12:51am On Jun 10, 2013
All these una food no move me except akpu, fufu and pounded yam dey....

1 Like

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2013
kpolli: All these una food no move me except akpu, fufu and pounded yam dey....

Well, here's a Long Island Iced tea for you - Sweet Tea vodka and Minute Maid Lemonade. cheesy

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2013
nice4life: Lol, I thought you can do more than this grin
I'll know that by the end of the week smiley how was church service today ? Did u go?

My lunch from Caribbean restuarant

Mehn, Nice be intimidating us with food. I ate out at Dave and Busters last night. My food was almost finished when I remembered to show off to Uncle-Nice! tongue Hehe ... Next time you visit a Caribbean Restaurant, order their Jamaican Oxtail over rice and Plantains... YUM! Tastes like heaven, my FI loves it. I like Jamaican patties (meat-pie).

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2013
kpolli: No I haven't... Still enroute to naija

Please I need your help in Nigeria with a lil research. Can you inbox me your number when you settle in?

Mamacita007: strictly by iv no dey work for naija not wen food involved hahahahahaaha

Lolz. I still want something intimate. Itz all good though ...
A man with poor self-esteem can't handle rejection. Even if I fix that dude in a suit, still unpresentable ... SMDH lolz!
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
Yvete:

Please I need your help in Nigeria with a lil research on the cost of hiring a comedian. I like Bovi, but I donno if its going to be too expensive. Can you inbox me your number when you settle in?

I would inbox it to u now.... I already know the number I will use wink

1 Like

Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2013
Yvete:

Well, here's a Long Island Iced tea for you - Sweet Tea vodka and Minute Maid Lemonade. cheesy

Now, this is what we should be uploading

1 Like

Re: Title? by nice4life: 12:38am On Jun 11, 2013
Yvete:
Lolz. I still want something intimate. Itz all good though ...
A man with poor self-esteem can't handle rejection. Even if I fix that dude in a suit, still unpresentable ... SMDH lolz!
mamacita is right on this one, strictly by i.v invite no dey work for naija in fact why u want waste your time print i.v? I.v is just courtesy because u already have a full house without iv.Lol
Personally I will prefer yankee wedding but that wont be possible if you have a lot of family and extended family in naija that need to be at your wedding. Cost of transporting just 5 persons to yankee can cover the food cost grin so do the maths, that the prize we have to pay for being Nigerian but chose to live in a foreign land.lol

Mamacita sure u saw my reply, how are u feeling now? Can you eat anything now?
Re: Title? by nice4life: 12:55am On Jun 11, 2013
Yvete:

Mehn, Nice be intimidating us with food. I ate out at Dave and Busters last night. My food was almost finished when I remembered to show off to Uncle-Nice! tongue Hehe ... Next time you visit a Caribbean Restaurant, order their Jamaican Oxtail over rice and Plantains... YUM! Tastes like heaven, my FI loves it. I like Jamaican patties (meat-pie).
I'll try the Jamaican Oxtail next time, but their food expensive o , $40 I spent for my lunch alone.So I only go there once in a while, the next might be when my madam at the top visit smiley But wait o, only you consume all those variety of food in this pics, hmmn I now know the answer to your weight loss question. Actually you've been loosing and adding weight at the same time, just that the rate of adding exceed the rate of loosing and that explain the excess 12kg you're talking about grin
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 2:30am On Jun 11, 2013
nice4life: I'll try the Jamaican Oxtail next time, but their food expensive o , $40 I spent for my lunch alone.So I only go there once in a while, the next might be when my madam at the top visit smiley But wait o, only you consume all those variety of food in this pics, hmmn I now know the answer to your weight loss question. Actually you've been loosing and adding weight at the same time, just that the rate of adding exceed the rate of loosing and that explain the excess 12kg you're talking about grin

Entirely true! I love food so my weight-loss plan has been in vain. hehe cheesy
You spend so much money eating out. $40 is expensive for one person. Maybe you like expensive restaurants though.
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 4:31am On Jun 11, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3ehEbERWpE

@Mamacita: The same guy on Love drugs. Sweet!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (71) (Reply)

Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.