Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,198 members, 7,957,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Why Will A Wife Withhold Intimacy With The Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Will A Wife Withhold Intimacy With The Husband (1334 Views)

Teenager Takes Selfies As She Has Intimacy With Dogs / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life / Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will A Wife Withhold Intimacy With The Husband by sigmond: 5:42pm On May 01, 2013
more of my married friends have indicated on more than one occasion the wife withholding sex from them. but they have never
given any reasons, so women why will you deny your husband intimacy
Re: Why Will A Wife Withhold Intimacy With The Husband by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2013
Me! U will do wetin?
That is why one of my vows is to employ a sexy maid!
Go on withholding o!
Wa keko( u go learn)!!!
Re: Why Will A Wife Withhold Intimacy With The Husband by Enegod(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2013
to punish the husband for misbehaving
Re: Why Will A Wife Withhold Intimacy With The Husband by BeautfulB(f): 9:07pm On May 01, 2013
Abi person no dey tire sef...
Re: Why Will A Wife Withhold Intimacy With The Husband by Popowaa: 9:22pm On May 01, 2013
I swear u no well,but i'm starting to like ur matter
SLIDE waxie: Me! U will do wetin?
That is why one of my vows is to employ a sexy maid!
Go on withholding o!
Wa keko( u go learn)!!!
Re: Why Will A Wife Withhold Intimacy With The Husband by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 01, 2013
There are so many reasons why a wife ll deny intimacy.Resentment,unforgiveness,poor hygiene,fatigue,ill health,emotionaL detachment and poor performance are few of the numerous reasons why a wife can turn down sex.This is where communication plays a vitAl role,try figure out what her downers are.

Women,learn to communicate with your husbands,let them know where they are getting it wrong.Sexual starvation can aphyxiate an otherwise healthy marriage,Denying your spouse is no way to settle a score,it is downright silly!

2 Likes

Re: Why Will A Wife Withhold Intimacy With The Husband by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 01, 2013
On the grounds of infidelty,she has a right to pass,STD no be mAlariaooo!

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Wife Withhold Intimacy With The Husband by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:46pm On May 01, 2013
Popowaa: I swear u no well,but i'm starting to like ur matter
ur statement are all abt, 'u are sick, u no well'. Wetin?
Stop am o. A beg

By d way, can i grab d bobbies while mynd is away?
grin
Re: Why Will A Wife Withhold Intimacy With The Husband by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 01, 2013
I pray she never tries such, cos Any day i sense any form of resentment or holdin back sex from her, that day will mark the birth of polygamy in my mind, cos an erected penissss has no conscience
Re: Why Will A Wife Withhold Intimacy With The Husband by aniiii(f): 11:22pm On May 01, 2013
becaus he is not a sex machine

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Own Definition Of Virginity? / Height Of LONELINESS!!!! (video) / For The Gents: What Sexxxxy Female Body Part Attracts You Most???????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.