Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) (2739 Views)

Funny Tricky Questions And How To Answer Them / Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, / Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 02, 2013
Aha Uju. Four lettered word......lets see

Fvck, dumb, goat, dirt, frog, odeh, kidy........ Help me out here Uju....., grin

1 Like

Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

The reality show na . . . the one she rubisshed because she thought not being chosen means her marriage is not ideal.
#inferiority complex thingz#

First Tgirl, next seun, wonder who she'll complain to next! undecided

cheesy cheesy
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

The reality show na . . . the one she rubisshed because she thought not being chosen means her marriage is not ideal.
#inferiority complex thingz#

First Tgirl, next seun, wonder who she'll complain to next! undecided

LMAO. Are you serious?? Which show are you's talking about?, where was I when all of these was happening? cheesy

Did I not tell you's that this woman sees the Internet as her life? Who gets offended for not being chosen for a show on the net?

Okay you all must be kiddin me right? cheesy
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by angelTI(f): 2:51pm On May 02, 2013
Uju, Tgirl, Jenny n Jide e don do o

Rememba ds is family section n u r nt layn good examples for younger folks o, Tannx

1 Like

Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 02, 2013
angel TI: Uju, Tgirl, Jenny n Jide e don do o

Rememba ds is family section n u r nt layn good examples for younger folks o, Tannx

Abeg even the young folks will tell a mad woman off when they come across one.
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 02, 2013
jennykadry:

LMAO. Are you serious?? Which show are you's talking about?, where was I when all of these was happening? cheesy

Did I not tell you's that this woman sees the Internet as her life? Who gets offended for not being chosen for a show on the net?

Okay you all must be kiddin me right? cheesy

The mind boggles . . . undecided

I sha gave up on her when she started making snide comments about your accident. What use is it paying attention to someone who doesn't value the gift of life and yet wants to talk about toilet papers undecided

I love Nld jor, I would never have beloved people like that exists . . eye opener indeed! undecided
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 02, 2013
angel TI: Uju, Tgirl, Jenny n Jide e don do o

Pls look again, it's in d general section. So we are free to discuss insanity and other 'general' stuff cheesy cheesy. . . She can still discuss her toilet papers sha! cheesy
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 02, 2013
angel TI: Uju, Tgirl , Jenny n Jide e don do o

Sorry sis, these girls just won't leave me be including the phoney bolded up there. undecided
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 02, 2013
jidegirl12:

Sorry sis, these girls just won't leave me be including the phoney bolded up there. undecided

You are a fine one to talk. Wen have u ever left anyone alone?
You can dish but u can't take eh?
SMH!
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

The mind boggles . . . undecided

I sha gave up on her when she started making snide comments about your accident. What use is it paying attention to someone who doesn't value the gift of life and yet wants to talk about toilet papers undecided

I love Nld jor, I would never have beloved people like that exists . . eye opener indeed! undecided

Actually her snide remarks about the accident never got to me. Who is she when God himself thought I deserved a second chance at life? She can mock me for all I care, no be me she mock, na God wink let all men be liars but only God be true God. My family actually convinced me to open that thread cos we all thought the world needed to know how great God is. cheesy cool

God is great my sister. cheesy
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 02, 2013
We say NO TO LOW SELF ESTEEMED AGBEROS "BULLYING" Tgirl cheesy grin
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 02, 2013
Now they're out of reasons to rant, my problem is being denied of $200M reality show deal on Bravo Nl network cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

You are a fine one to talk. Wen have u ever left anyone alone?
You can dish but u can't take eh?
SMH!

Don't mind the village woman suffering from esteem issues.
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 02, 2013
jennykadry:

Actually her snide remarks about the accident never got to me. Who is she when God himself thought I deserved a second chance at life? She can mock me for all I care, no be me she mock, na God wink let all men be liars but only God be true God. My family actually convinced me to open that thread cos we all thought the world needed to know how great God is. cheesy cool

God is great my sister. cheesy

Yes oh . . . God is wonderful indeed!

I can't stop thanking him for your life. See small you, and he deemed it fit to preserve your life . . out of the statistics of people gone through road accidents. It's indeed a miracle.

OF course she won't appreciate that, it's called 'bad belle'. Well, and kolo too . . . cheesy
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 02, 2013
My sister, recently I attended a course at the end of the one week course, reps from organ donation came in to discuss a few things with us re organ donation an all what not. They played a short film for us and there I knew that whoever God deemed fit to save should go on their knees and say thank you father...... This 19 year old guy died driving on a highway, his car swerved and tumbled and if I remember caught fire... Uju I cried, a 19 year old who had so many years ahead of him, gone just like that..... Same accident as mine, the only difference was I came out without a single scratch, my fuel leaked but I got out before anything could happen, the only two things i came out of that accident with, was shock and whiplash. I have seen patients suffer from whip lash years after the accident, so I knew what I was in for. I experienced one wicked whiplash one day that I was scared of sleeping. I laid on the ground one day and prayed one serious prayer to God, I told him that if he could get me out of that accident scene without a scratch, what is whiplash to him? What is whip lash that he could not take away from my head. My sister since then, head ache oooo I no see again. cool God answers prayers Abeg. Look at that thread in the family section, a 24 year old just died like that....24 is too young for goodness sakes cry

So when I read some of her snide remarks I smiled at those times, Cos only someone who does not appreciate life will mock someone that God gave life and that says a lot about her. I don't even wish that accident on her... I don't. A woman with young kids is too young to lose her life.

1 Like

Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 02, 2013
You are talking of 24 and 19, I'll never forget a classmate of mine back in d university who had a ghastly motor accident and died with her unborn child. See live fetus in the middle of d road with the mother's scattered body at the other end. cry cry cry

It is well my sister . . . it is well!

cynicism has never helped anyone, I hope she realizes that. undecided
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 02, 2013
And now more stories *sighs* lemme spell it out to you Jennykadry and it's acceptable to laugh at it ; I don't give a F bout y'all or don't y'all get it?

For those reading your lies bout me mocking you, I remembered reaching out to you on that thread but hey you know me alright, again I don't give a F. cool

Just go create another thread for your ER mystery stories and buzz off this space will ya?

It's funny you can diagnose a patient via online chat grin news flash ; your prognosis is pftttt tongue
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 02, 2013
Lmao reaching out to me today and mocking me next day. If you like hit your head on the wall, I will not stop tellin my story, you can either chose to ignore them or join me in praising God. cheesy cheesy

Everywhere you look, you will see Jenny telling her story so get used to it. That's my talent this year, to share until every single person on Nld has seen it grin

You don't give a hoot? Yea right.... And you entertain us? No we don't get it cos you keep entertaining us. You must be high on cheap dumb
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 02, 2013
Ujujoan: You are talking of 24 and 19, I'll never forget a classmate of mine back in d university who had a ghastly motor accident and died with her unborn child. See live fetus in the middle of d road with the mother's scattered body at the other end. cry cry cry

It is well my sister . . . it is well!

cynicism has never helped anyone, I hope she realizes that. undecided

Awwww Uju OOO a pregnant woman? Awwwwe chukwu nna. I got the news yesterday that a 26 year old girl who just got married , died during child birth.
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 02, 2013
Jeezz and she still refused to get it.

And their bad news continues... can't you just take it elsewhere ? undecided
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 02, 2013
jennykadry: Lmao reaching out to me today and mocking me next day. If you like hit your head on the wall, I will not stop tellin my story, you can either chose to ignore them or join me in praising God. cheesy cheesy

Everywhere you look, you will see Jenny telling her story so get used to it. That's my talent this year, to share until every single person on Nld has seen it grin

You don't give a hoot? Yea right.... And you entertain us? No we don't get it cos you keep entertaining us. You must be high on cheap dumb

GBAM! seeking out your every comment on unrelated topics and talking about 'accident' is 'reaching out'? I laugh in Nld. 'Reaching out' with one hand and mocking with her whole body. hypocrisy at it's best.

okpo!

abeg leave mata for Matthias jor . . . we know her type.
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 02, 2013
jennykadry:

Awwww Uju OOO a pregnant woman? Awwwwe chukwu nna. I got the news yesterday that a 26 year old girl who just got married , died during child birth.

cry cry cry

May God save us all . . sad
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by gothrones(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2013
^
It is not slavery if the moderators volunteered. Also, they can quit if they want to. Slaves have no options!
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 02, 2013
Who cares? They're all adults so there's no form of drudgery here. It just pisses me off when that girl whines continuously how she has a life and all that when there's online arguments. Were they forced to take the voluntary positions??!

I can't wait to meet that Seun next I go home. angry

1 Like

Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 02, 2013
okeyxyz:

Really??
So all the profits from nairaland goes into your pocket alone and nothing for the moderators? not even some "token" amount as a gesture of your appreciation for their time and work? What is this "self respect and regard" you advocate for them when you don't pay them anything? Can somebody please define slavery for me again?? Somebody..??
Seun,where r u? Is it really true u don't pay moderators? Maybe I don't know d modurus operandi of nairaland but I tot u make some money here. non of my biz anyway!
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by baby124: 9:14pm On May 02, 2013
jidegirl12: Thanks ladies and baba Oyo grin

@Baby you meant opposite like the squares facing the wall? Aghh and it doesn't bother you? If you notice the toilet paper in that direction runs faster than needed, not only that, seeing it that way makes me uncomfortable and not only me , a whole lot of people too , don't be surprised if your toilet paper spool is turned outward by an OCD guest wink Weird eh?

As per the toilet seat convo, some western society still gets its knickers in twist about who let the seat in what position.

now our argument goes; if common courtesy suggests that men leave the seat on for the next lady , it must also demand women to leave the seat up for men too.

My take, just for the sake of kids and pets like baba Oyo suggested, they should please leave the seat down.

Another weird question, not really homey this time tho smiley

3. If you run from one building to another, will you be wetter than if you walked in a rain?

I prefer the roll towards the wall where it drops down in the back so people dont feel the need to touch the whole roll to measure how much toilet paper they want. It is just best if who ever uses the bathroom drops the seat. I dont close the bowl, but i require the bottom seat to be dropped down. Something unsightly about seeing the ceramic bowl, and probably the pee drops. As for number 3 o, of course, i seem to get less water on me running than walking. Walking depends on your pace though.

kiss
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by baby124: 9:17pm On May 02, 2013
jidegirl12: Who cares? They're all adults so there's no form of drudgery here. It just pisses me off when that girl whines continuously how she has a life and all that when there's online arguments. Were they forced to take the voluntary positions??!

I can't wait to meet that Seun next I go home. angry

Lmao, funny stuff. Tgirl needs to get a grip really, i just ignore when she wants to start. I am not here to put up a show for anyone, she has her rules. As long as i dont break them, then she needs to stay away. We are adults here, so she needs to quit trying to tell people what opinions they can give or not. mtscheew! Jide, lmao. Did i tell you how much i loved you. Hilarious. hehehehe

1 Like

Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by baby124: 9:18pm On May 02, 2013
jidegirl12:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by taryour(f): 10:16pm On May 02, 2013
@Uju, Jide, and Jenny. Abeg o let it rest pls, biko nu, ejo .
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 12:50am On May 03, 2013
And I love you to sweets kiss ( nice weather cruising my toy cool ki gbogbo won lo fori gba danu tongue)

Nkan to n dun Tgirl yen mi o ma mo oh, bad belle eh ooze no kidding! a ma sunkun, ko koshi e danu! angry o ti wa biased ju !

Facking hasholles lapapo! cheesy

@Tayour I'm like honey pod, those facking bees just like to lurk on me every-time, snide or no snide remarks they should just buzz of my habitat. Give them few hrs they'd be back again walahi cheesy
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 03, 2013
Lemme join slimyem on her seat. slimyem, do u still have popcorn? grin

Seun: Moderators are not paid, you know. They deserve your respect and regard for their selfless service.

Ehn-ehn, Seun, why don't you pay moderators?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread For Masquerade Initiates: Non Initiates And Women Keep Off!(photo) / Guys: Explosive Ways To Stimulate Her Nipples Tonight / UNIMED Students Celebrates Dinner And Award's Night(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.