Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) (2740 Views)

Funny Tricky Questions And How To Answer Them / Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, / Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by slimyem: 1:38pm On May 03, 2013
alutacontinua: Lemme join slimyem on her seat. slimyem, do u still have popcorn? grin

Ehn-ehn, Seun, why don't you pay moderators?
you are late sweetie..
Show's over!!
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 03, 2013
slimyem: you are late sweetie..
Show's over!!

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by ifyalways(f): 2:34pm On May 03, 2013
Buhahaha cheesy I love this thread .

Errrrhm, what of folks wey dey use water and long note wipe nyash?
People wey dey do shot-put or modern pit latrine should move over i guess? Everybody dey form tissue and WC cheesy
OP,you berra adjust your thread to accommodate all classes of people or else angry

Shitty thread grin
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by slimyem: 3:39pm On May 03, 2013
ifyalways: Buhahaha cheesy I love this thread .

People wey dey do shot-put or modern pit latrine should move over i guess? Everybody dey form tissue and WC cheesy
OP,you berra adjust your thread to accommodate all classes of people or else angry

Shitty thread grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 03, 2013
ifyalways: Buhahaha cheesy I love this thread .

Shitty thread grin

Ify Abeg leave me jor angry

Which kain adjust , I'm talking to the toilet paper users not short put/ water/ higher education sheet class lipsrsealed

Lmao @ shitty thread, staff room things cheesy

I see them lurking around watching this thread, yet they claim I don't frequent NL blah blah blah, who are y'all kidding undecided , jokes on y'all,just keep face front and don't surf and drive.
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by TheMadame(f): 6:17pm On May 03, 2013
Seun: @jidegirl12:
Please stop attacking the moderator. Moderators are not paid, you know. They deserve your respect and regard for their selfless service.

Moderators are NOT paid?
This explains a lot of things on this forum.
@Jide, # eye opening thread,indeed. Please ignore those attention seekers.
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 5:58am On May 04, 2013
^^
When you pay peanuts,__
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by biolabee(m): 8:31am On May 04, 2013
Richvkunt: ^^
When you pay peanuts,__

Also note that super mods on Wikipedia are not paid.. so dont make it a nigerian thing
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 11:24am On May 04, 2013
biolabee:

Also note that super mods on Wikipedia are not paid.. so dont make it a nigerian thing

So because Wikipedia does not pay their moderators,Nairaland should also not pay their moderators? Very logical.

1 Like

Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by biolabee(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2013
Richvkunt: So because Wikipedia does not pay their moderators,Nairaland should also not pay their moderators? Very logical.

Dude, that may be the practice in forums generlly as voluntary moderation may be a model supported by a low revenue business
You are not privy to the arrangement he has with his mods <equity, recognition etc>
I just pointed that out so that it is not seen as a naija thing.. DAZALL

Sorry for the derailment

Back to topic
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by slimyem: 4:15pm On May 04, 2013
biolabee:

Back to topic
what topic? tongue
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Pataki: 4:25pm On May 04, 2013
Lol.....
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 04, 2013
slimyem: what topic? tongue

Original Topic=Bathroom Topic

Pataki na your face be this? How body oh grin
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Pataki: 6:39pm On May 05, 2013
Body dey kampe oh.....trying to adjust to this new season of spring and all the allergies (both feminine and environmental) that come with it. grin

What's with you and this toilet schitzo of a topic? grin
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 4:19am On May 06, 2013
May U know who banned me for advocating that moderators should be paid?
What kind of censorship us that?
Rubbish.
You know what you can do with your forum?
Shove it where the sun don't shine.
Awaitng your silly ban again.
When you paypeanuts,expect monkies to work for you .
Your move.

3 Likes

Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 06, 2013
Pataki: Body dey kampe oh.....trying to adjust to this new season of spring and all the allergies (both feminine and environmental) that come with it. grin

What's with you and this toilet schitzo of a topic? grin

cheesy cheesy afi scherzo na! You're allergic to women now ?? the earth trembles cheesy

Sa ma wo n tie grin
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by tpia5: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2013
na this type dey study people's buttholes.

she'd actually put her nose right up to the anus to sniff it.

well, whatever rocks your boat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys: Explosive Ways To Stimulate Her Nipples Tonight / Wedding IV In Pidgin: Hit Or Miss / Actor Micheal Godson Shot Dead On Set?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.