Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

Lovers Of Rock/Metal Music Meet Here - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lovers Of Rock/Metal Music Meet Here (973 Views)

For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! / Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria / Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovers Of Rock/Metal Music Meet Here by Thugnificent(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2013
This thread is for the lovers of Rock and metal genre of music, lovers of hard metal,thrash metal, rock. etc are all welcome...... My favourite bands are avenged sevenfold, linkin park, megadeth, etc..... Feel free to share yours..........

1 Like

Re: Lovers Of Rock/Metal Music Meet Here by monkvirus(m): 10:52pm On May 01, 2013
love rock music, itz actually better that all doze trash call hip hop & rap. Some of my favourite Artiste/Band re ...... Daughtry Chris, Switch foot, cold play, The Fray. ........... Where can one download rock music in albulms nd not in single tracks.
Re: Lovers Of Rock/Metal Music Meet Here by Nobody: 3:06am On May 07, 2013
Re: Lovers Of Rock/Metal Music Meet Here by Nobody: 3:06am On May 07, 2013
Re: Lovers Of Rock/Metal Music Meet Here by Nobody: 3:07am On May 07, 2013
Thugnificent: This thread is for the lovers of Rock and metal genre of music, lovers of hard metal,thrash metal, rock. etc are all welcome...... My favourite bands are avenged sevenfold, linkin park, megadeth, etc..... Feel free to share yours..........

i prefer grunge rock to be honest.
im still stuck in the 90s. tongue
Re: Lovers Of Rock/Metal Music Meet Here by Nobody: 3:11am On May 07, 2013
there is a song i am looking for..
i can't find it and it's KILLING ME!!

but i remember the video vividly...
like this is you think you can help me oo!! undecided

anyway.... another favorite smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le_IyYLrUtQ

1 Like

Re: Lovers Of Rock/Metal Music Meet Here by Nobody: 3:16am On May 07, 2013
--edited-- too many videos in my post history jor. tongue
Re: Lovers Of Rock/Metal Music Meet Here by Thugnificent(m): 10:06am On May 08, 2013
*Kails*:

i prefer grunge rock to be honest.
im still stuck in the 90s. tongue
You beat me to it dear, I still can't get enough of grunge bands like The melvins, Sound garden, Nirvana and their 1991 classic "never mind", mudhoney etc
Re: Lovers Of Rock/Metal Music Meet Here by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 08, 2013
Thugnificent: You beat me to it dear, I still can't get enough of grunge bands like The melvins, Sound garden, Nirvana and their 1991 classic "never mind", mudhoney etc

I know right?! cool

and to think during that time Grunge artists and fans alike we being marginalized by mainstream american society it's mind boggling. But then again, their being viewed as "problem children" and "rebels" is what made the genre so beautiful because it brought out the passion more. You really "felt" (and still can feel) their pain with their lyrics. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg

anyway, i see you "liked" my 'i need help finding a song' comment...
here goes.....

so the video features four guys.
it's black and white throughout the video (grayscale color) and they are sitting almost on a merry go round type of thing. their feet are enlarged (due to camera effects).

the lead singer has on glasses, a hat, and i THINK a plaid shirt

tongue tongue tongue lol
i hope you can help me oo!! grin
Re: Lovers Of Rock/Metal Music Meet Here by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 08, 2013
i wish you were where i am so i could hum it for you. grin angry grin
Re: Lovers Of Rock/Metal Music Meet Here by khanivorous(f): 9:59pm On May 08, 2013
*Kails*:
i wish you were where i am so i could hum it for you. grin angry grin

Go get yourself SHAZAM software...with it you can practically track down any song just by partial beat

1 Like

Re: Lovers Of Rock/Metal Music Meet Here by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 09, 2013
khanivorous:

Go get yourself SHAZAM software...with it you can practically track down any song just by partial beat

hmmmm ill check that out.
Thanks dear.
Re: Lovers Of Rock/Metal Music Meet Here by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 10, 2013
Took me forever to find this thread again lol.

Looks up *shazam*
Re: Lovers Of Rock/Metal Music Meet Here by Lasunnaira(m): 3:42pm On May 11, 2013
I'm a lovers of rock music. I'm listen to Nickel Back right now
Re: Lovers Of Rock/Metal Music Meet Here by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 11, 2013
I soo fvcking love this thread. Am a die hard fan of rock music. I have been listening to punk rock since my early teen years. My favourite bands are switchfoot, puddle of mudd, nirvania and chris daughtry. Right now am listening to ''What about now'' by chris daughtry......
Re: Lovers Of Rock/Metal Music Meet Here by TerryCarr(m): 5:26am On May 21, 2013
Re: Lovers Of Rock/Metal Music Meet Here by TerryCarr(m): 5:27am On May 21, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Banky W – Jaiye Orimi (full Track) / Download New Music: Kayswitch – Blaze With Me (sam Smith Cover) / WATCH OUT Tiwa Savage!! Yemi Alade is coming for your throne!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.