Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Difference Between A Girl And A Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between A Girl And A Wife Material (5909 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between A Girl And A Wife Material by Adanyebe(m): 4:51pm On May 02, 2013
1. A girl knows how to demand.
A wife material knows how to contribute.

2. Girls complain too often.
A wife material will observe for a while, and
then call her man's attention to
the matter arising.

3. Girls can spend 5k on ice cream.
A wife material can manage 5k to cook for a
week.

4. A girl will wanna keep up with
trends.
A wife material will wanna consider her
man's progress

5. A girl will never ask how he
manages.

Caring after him is a woman's priority.
6. A girl will measure her man's worth
by the weight of his pocket.
A wife material will measure her man's
worth by his level of Wisdom, the fear
of God and how disciplined he can be
towards finances.

7. A girl is naturally selfish, stubborn,
and short sighted.
A wife material is sacrificial, loyal, future
oriented and family minded.

8. A girl wants everything now.
A wife material waits until they can both
attend to their needs as at when
possible.

9. A girl is not considerate.
A wife material helps her man to plan.
U definitely must grow from being a
girl to a wife material to be able to handle a
home.

U can't still be a girl and expect a
man, ofcoz u'll get a boy... It's
high time u started being a wife material to
ur spouse!

To each and every WOMAN out there,
you rock our world..

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Girl And A Wife Material by clemz85(m): 5:47pm On May 02, 2013
real and clear, but then is it not a girl that grew up to a woman? But then to me the world is balance, that i guess we still have a girl material, i mean a girl that beats some wife
Re: Difference Between A Girl And A Wife Material by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:24pm On May 02, 2013
Girl material: ankara
Wife material: lace

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Girl And A Wife Material by 50calibre(m): 3:02am On May 03, 2013
Unfortunately as feminism gradually creeps into Africa, we shall begin to see less and less of wife materials, and more girls.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Girl And A Wife Material by pleep(m): 6:12am On May 03, 2013
^ and less marriage, and more out of wedlock children
Re: Difference Between A Girl And A Wife Material by Princeparix(m): 7:04am On May 03, 2013
^^d more kids out of wedlock--the more baby-mamas in the society
Re: Difference Between A Girl And A Wife Material by passionate88: 7:07am On May 03, 2013
50calibre: Unfortunately as feminism gradually creeps into Africa, we shall begin to see less and less of wife materials, and more girls.
their own feminism na wayo type, them go still dey say na africa we dey when u ask them to eida toast or propose to a guy.
Re: Difference Between A Girl And A Wife Material by passionate88: 7:11am On May 03, 2013
Princeparix: ^^d more kids out of wedlock--the more baby-mamas in the society
and enuf free toto to last a life time! O God make dm continue, see gobe.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Girl And A Wife Material by Princeparix(m): 7:30am On May 03, 2013
passionate88: and enuf free toto to last a life time! O God make dm continue, see gobe.
gringrin;i pity u--omo free tinz na asa afogringringrin
Re: Difference Between A Girl And A Wife Material by passionate88: 9:13am On May 03, 2013
Princeparix: gringrin;i pity u--omo free tinz na asa afogringringrin
o boi just imagine say gal toast u today, take u go eatery, take u to her house, u chop kpekus, she give u cash for trans, call u another time. All these na the advantages of feminism na. Naija girls make una continue o. Na una run d world na so una talk am. Make una dey do everything wey men dey do.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Girl And A Wife Material by pleep(m): 9:14am On May 03, 2013
^ hehehe you are right sha grin

But when it comes time to get married.. i go do islamic wedding.
Re: Difference Between A Girl And A Wife Material by Mynd44: 9:24am On May 03, 2013
Here we go again
Re: Difference Between A Girl And A Wife Material by Princeparix(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2013
passionate88: o boi just imagine say gal toast u today, take u go eatery, take u to her house, u chop kpekus, she give u cash for trans, call u another time. All these na the advantages of feminism na. Naija girls make una continue o. Na una run d world na so una talk am. Make una dey do everything wey men dey do.
chai_>d tin go sweet die gringrin;grin na my own go loss?
Re: Difference Between A Girl And A Wife Material by ezemoses(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2013
thank you brother i hope these females got the msg but now tell us about the boy / husband material abeg because you can not expect the woman to know about their role and u do not tell them what to expect from us and chuck out as well

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures / See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public / Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.