Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,260 members, 7,839,321 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! - Politics (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! (55534 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Still arguing
i hate you monami.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by RedLight1: 2:18pm On May 08, 2013
one baboon said my id on this thread ... who is that baboon? a gaynian?

am back and no gaynian or south african ape must say rubbish on my watch
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 08, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: i hate you monami.
. I love u
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 08, 2013
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: . I love u
hahahaha i love you too Monimi
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 08, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: hahahaha i love you too Monimi
cool cool

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151588779729642&set=pb.329115514641.-2207520000.1368018582.&type=3&theater&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fphoto.php&_rdr

Vote for your beloved neighbors
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
cool cool

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151588779729642&set=pb.329115514641.-2207520000.1368018582.&type=3&theater&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fphoto.php&_rdr

Vote for your beloved neighbors
good good wil do dat
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 08, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: good good wil do dat

She needs u know oga
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

She needs u know oga
how do i vote? I just liked the page
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 08, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: how do i vote? I just liked the page
no you like the photo, click on the like then hit the like button on the photo
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 08, 2013
The most surprising thing is that the diplomat hasn't come out to air his grievances with the shooting incidence. Is it that SA government is intimidating Nigerian representations in that country? I can not in the whole wide world understand why he remained silent all this while!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 08, 2013
all4naija: The most surprising thing is that the diplomat hasn't come out to air his grievances with the shooting incidence. Is it that SA government is intimidating Nigerian representations in that country? I can not in the whole wide world understand why he remained silent all this while!
My dear are u not tired? Jeez you are still going on undecided

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 08, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
My dear are u not tired? Jeez you are still going on undecided
I want to see things done in a civilized way in Africa. Not just by sweeping things which matter under the rug for no reason.

Where there is justice you will find me to be there trumping for it to be enforced with all reasons. Maybe you can call me a savior in time of justice. It is just a part of me. Please, let justice be done, my friend.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 08, 2013
all4naija: I want to see things done in a civilized way in Africa. Not just by sweeping things which matter under the rug for no reason.

Where there is justice you will find me to be there trumping for it to be enforced with all reasons. Maybe you can call me a savior in time of justice. It is just a part of me. Please, let justice be done, my friend.
Lol well as you said the guy has not said anything or complained so perhaps you should investigate or call to find out why.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 08, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Lol well as you said the guy has not said anything or complained so perhaps you should investigate or call to find out why.
Hahaha... cool cool cool You are giving me a task. Let me do it my way. I don't like to be coerced to do things from uncivilized perspective. Telling me to call would sound out of place without gathering enough evidences to support the information I have to posit what I feel should be done about the case.

Then, as you live in SA it would be more reasonable for you to help check on the present situation of the diplomat.

Thank you.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 08, 2013
all4naija: Hahaha... cool cool cool You are giving me a task. Let me do it my way. I don't like to be coerced to do things from uncivilized perspective. Telling me to call would sound out of place without gathering enough evidences to support the information I have to posit what I feel should be done about the case.

Then, as you live in SA it would be more reasonable for you to help check on the present situation of the diplomat.

Thank you.
Lol since you are the one who is so concerned and a "savior" a call would not hurt. I am in capetown and the last thing i'll do is run around to jhb and poke my nose in something that has nothing to do with me. Crime as i've mentioned is a big problem so until more is done by Government and police then i guess thats just part of life.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 12:05am On May 09, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Lol since you are the one who is so concerned and a "savior" a call would not hurt. I am in capetown and the last thing i'll do is run around to jhb and poke my nose in something that has nothing to do with me. Crime as i've mentioned is a big problem so until more is done by Government and police then i guess thats just part of life.
Okay. I thought you too stand for justice to be done. I never knew you just want to play around the matter and leave it at the mercy of mockery. I see you want to remain neutral,although, folding your arms to watch while the innocents are attacked in yours society is not the right way to go. That is not good of a patriotic SA citizen. I hope you will think about this and take the first step to abreast us of what has been done so far to find better solution to this particular incidence.

I can see in your eyes the will to do this for me and everybody in this forum. It is a service for your country, a good one indeed!

Thank you in advance for the courage.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 12:13am On May 09, 2013
all4naija: Okay. I thought you too stand for justice to be done. I never knew you just want to play around the matter and leave it at the mercy of mockery. I see you want to remain neutral,although, folding your arms to watch while the innocents are attacked in yours society is not the right way to go. That is not good of a patriotic SA citizen. I hope you will think about this and take the first step to abreast us of what has been done so far to find better solution to this particular incidence.

I can see in your eyes the will to do this for me and everybody in this forum. It is a service for your country, a good one indeed!

Thank you in advance for the courage.
Well you can start and i will follow the lead. Its easy to talk the talk but when it comes to actions you do zilch. So do your part as a concerned Nigerian and the rest will follow.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 12:19am On May 09, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Well you can start and i will follow the lead. Its easy to talk the talk but when it comes to actions you do zilch. So do your part as a concerned Nigerian and the rest will follow.
Okay, hun. That's a good move. I must now swallow my pride , if that is how you see it. This is an incidence that happened at your own backyard and yet you are requesting me to do the follow-up from a very long distance. Well, let me put it this way. I will try and make the call and why you will go to Johannesburg to confirm what the situation of thing is about the failed attack on the diplomat. Is that Okay by you?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 12:35am On May 09, 2013
all4naija: Okay, hun. That's a good move. I must now swallow my pride , if that is how you see it. This is an incidence that happened at your own backyard and yet you are requesting me to do the follow-up from a very long distance. Well, let me put it this way. I will try and make the call and why you will go to Johannesburg to confirm what the situation of thing is about the failed attack on the diplomat. Is that Okay by you?
Lol at my backyard, have you been to Sa before. Where i am is about 14hr drive to jhb. You are the one who cannot let this issue go and keep rabbling on and on about it, that is why i suggested you make a phone call since it is bothering you so much. You can ask him why he has not said anything and what they are going to do abt this thing. Honestly it was only on Nairaland that i first heard about this incident. People are dying everyday and i am not God. So do your part instead of asking other to do what you will not do. You can get back to me after you have called(its not that expensive really now).
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 12:40am On May 09, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Lol at my backyard, have you been to Sa before. Where i am is about 14hr drive to jhb. You are the one who cannot let this issue go and keep rabbling on and on about it, that is why i suggested you make a phone call since it is bothering you so much. You can ask him why he has not said anything and what they are going to do abt this thing. Honestly it was only on Nairaland that i first heard about this incident. People are dying everyday and i am not God. So do your part instead of asking other to do what you will not do. You can get back to me after you have called(its not that expensive really now).
Okay. I agree to mine. Will you do same to yours as well? You asked me to take such length which I am willing to take to prove a point.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 12:42am On May 09, 2013
^ Goodnight smiley My dear its not about proving a point. You are talking about making a difference and you are concerned so it should start with yourself.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 12:43am On May 09, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
^ Goodnight smiley
Okay! I will still do mine.

Evening! Night!

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:43am On May 09, 2013
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by khukhi(f): 3:52pm On May 09, 2013
shymexx:

Why are you running after these people everywhere on this forum? - are you not tired of fighting with them? undecided

I think he's in love.. With one feisty lady. grin
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by khukhi(f): 4:03pm On May 09, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Ok i hear you, that's why i said that your government needs to get involved too.

I don't think its in they're top list of priorities right now.

It is currently being addressed on A district level where such incidents have occured.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by khukhi(f): 4:59pm On May 09, 2013
coolzeal: Someone told me that Xhosa people are highly educated and hard working than any other tribe in SA. How true is that? Because the popular norm is that SA are lazy lol

I don't blame people for saying,since I work in IR and we often have to resolve "lazy people" problems legally,however the older generations obviously had educational disadvantage, but now its better. There's a big market for young and black proffesionals who are making it.

I think the most important thing is that if you are smart you make it here,opportunities are endless. For e.g the government offers finance for students who cannot afford this. This includes accomodation books and now groceries as well.

I think this is happening throughout the continent,we are slowly crossing the divide between the poor and the under priviledged.

I think Africa will be a force to be reckoned with in a couple of decades and I can't wait for that time.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by khukhi(f): 5:42pm On May 09, 2013
jot01: Yes Xhosa are well educated likewise the Zulu people .

The funniest part is Zulu and Xhosa also dont go along well ..

The fact is Black South Africans are racist , no doubt about it .

They say Foreigners take there jobs and all ,

Only few Nigerians get job, after given us a chance to work and the company see how hardworking we are .

They also have excuses of been off from work, after a long weekend drinking and clubbing, they sms the work they are sick and all that,only few Nigerians will do such or non self .

A South African will take off from work just because of Catarrh " Flu "

We strong and do our job perfectly .

Am an example, am a property consultant that is always available to work, as i know money needs to be made !!!, No day OFF !!!! Hahahahaha " Typical Nigerian "

Lol! Kinda true... But there are citizens who work hard as well. Labour rights are very stricthere and are often abused here.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 09, 2013
To be fair and honest to South Africa,
there are some very nice and
wonderful people out there, but they
are greatly outnumbered by the
bigots among them. I live and work in
South Africa and I’ve observed a bias
pattern in judicial procedures and
policing as regards to corruption and
crime prevention.
My assertions are based on my day to
day experience and observation as a
resident. I have no statistical analysis
of the Nigerian population living in
South Africa neither do I have the
exact figures or nationality of the
number of cases prosecuted by the
South African judiciary.
From the Nigerian side, the easterners
(Igbos) out-number other ethnic
groups within the Nigerian
community
here. That’s why most Nigerians you
meet are from the east. A lot (of)
Nigerians you meet are not in South
Africa to study, though they are
enrolled in one college or another,
they are semi-illiterates or outright
illiterates, very lousy, brash and
arrogant (for reasons I don’t
understand). Then we have the
stranded group who were duped by
travel agents into thinking the pasture
in South Africa is greener.
In short, you meet criminals of all
shapes, size and age. They just sleep,
eat, wake up, and hope the next
“Mugu” pays. They are so much, you’ll
think all Nigerians living in South Africa
are criminals, but we have bright
students doing well and graduating in
South African Universities, we have
gainfully employed graduates trained
by South Africans themselves (few)
and business men and women doing
legitimate business exporting goods
to and from Nigeria (also few
compared to the population of the
Nigerian community). But the
dot.com
or Yahoo boys and drug traffickers
are
so high in number it seems they’ve all
relocated from Nigeria to South Africa.
Conditions here favor them.
Basic infrastructure is great here
compared to what we have in Nigeria.
24 hours electricity, running water,
well laid roads, affordable high speed
internet, compact 3/4 bedroom
apartment, affordable furniture, little
or no scrutiny on international
remittance etc. South Africa is a
Yahoo
Boy’s paradise. Though, most
foreigners especially new comers call
them as lazy and silly .
On the South African side, you’ll meet
the White Supremacist. A white bigot,
loud, aggressive and assertive. He
(male and female) hates Blacks and
despises Nigerians in particular. He
wants to protect the “sanctity” of
White superiority; State resources are
at his disposal. His opinion and
interest supersedes that of others. His
ancestors are the second settlers in
South Africa. His interpretation of the
freedom dictates and guides that the
White community must be in control
of economic power in South Africa.
His favourite question when he meets
you for the first time in class or
anywhere he sees you provided your
black is “Are you a Nigerian?”. He runs
the country economically and he
knows the “risk” of doing any
business with most Nigerians.
Then we have the South African
indigenous Chauvinist or the BEE boy,
a business tycoon/ hard working
student. Drives flashy cars, he believes
his ancestors are the real owners of
the South. He is rich and he has read
stories of Nigerians using South
African girls as drug mules, black/
chemical money stories; he has seen
or read of stranded Nigerians who
loiter around the streets of Hillbrow
begging for money (these stranded
guys don’t shower, so they stink). He
cringes when you happen to be in the
same elevator, crosses to the other
side of the road when you are walking
towards each other and always thinks
you need something from him any
time you try to talk to him. He has
held on to so many Nigerian horrible
stories and thinks every Nigerian is
that.
Then, we have the Angry Jews, always
pissed off and mean-mugging you. He
has been discriminated against so
much that even his language is not
included in the country’s ATM
machine .He is always trying to pick
fights with you and the first comment
he makes is “THIS IS MY COUNTRY!”.
He’ll smash his crash helmet on you
at the slightest provocation or stab
you. He also reads of atrocities
committed by Nigerians and sees you
as a threat.
So, living in South Africa has made me
a racism connoisseur of sought. In
fact, I have become so sensitive that I
believe I can tell if an individual is
racist within a few seconds of being
around him or her. There are people
in South Africa whose sole purpose in
life is just to ruin your day. Racism in
South Africa is perfect. It is subtle
when it needs to be and brass when
necessary.
As a foreigner you might be misled
into thinking South Africa is a boring
place and no one gives a damn about
you, so you can do whatever you like
and get away with it. No, you are
seriously mistaken. South Africa
sometimes feels like the Islamic
Republic of Iran we watch on T.V.
Some citizens are very nosy and they
watch and observe every move you
make. I read a news article some
weeks ago that says about 80% of
Police personnel don’t do normal
Policing but rather, spy and gather
intelligence.
So, my point is this: South Africa is a
tightly controlled society where the
authorities decide what business
prospers, whether legal or otherwise.
Elements within the certain faceless
authorities control the drug trade, the
distributors are under their command
and they arrest them when it’s
politically needed to unite the country
against a common enemy. We hear of
stories of Cuban and Libyan drug
traffickers who are quietly deported
and warned never to return to South
Africa but other nationalities are
shown off as trophy in front of news
men who broadcast and publish
sensational news headlines.
SADEC countries are united against
drug trafficking and they hold
meetings regularly to discuss new
strategies on deterrent, Life
imprisonment. But our boys would
not listen. Too bad.
In all fairness to the South African
authorities , Whatever measures they
take to combat drug trafficking in this
country could be justified considering
that foreigners have turned their
teenage girls into drug addicts.
Nigerians in South Africa: please
behave ethically because God and
justice will judge at the end of time.
Chika, a Nigerian, writes from
Republic of South Africa

www.junglejournalist./2013/01/29/warning-to-nigerians-coming-to-south-africa-by-chika-osueze/
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 7:16pm On May 09, 2013
Woow.. what a write up
Interesting

As for me, its a beautiful country and to this i will sing one song they love doen south

Dont you worry
Dont you worry child
Heaven;s got a plan for you
Yehhhh

As long as you live ok, youve got no problem

zetdee: To be fair and honest to South Africa,there are some very nice and wonderful people out there, but they are greatly outnumbered by the bigots among them. I live and work in South Africa and I’ve observed a bias pattern in judicial procedures and policing as regards to corruption and crime prevention.
My assertions are based on my day to day experience and observation as a resident. I have no statistical analysis of the Nigerian population living in South Africa neither do I have the exact figures or nationality of the number of cases prosecuted by the South African judiciary.
From the Nigerian side, the easterners (Igbos) out-number other ethnic groups within the Nigerian community here. That’s why most Nigerians you meet are from the east. A lot (of) Nigerians you meet are not in South Africa to study, though they are enrolled in one college or another, they are semi-illiterates or outright illiterates, very lousy, brash and
arrogant (for reasons I don’t understand). Then we have the stranded group who were duped by travel agents into thinking the pasture in South Africa is greener.
In short, you meet criminals of all
shapes, size and age. They just sleep, eat, wake up, and hope the next “Mugu” pays. They are so much, you’ll think all Nigerians living in South Africa are criminals, but we have bright students doing well and graduating in South African Universities, we have gainfully employed graduates trained by South Africans themselves (few) and business men and women doing legitimate business exporting goods to and from Nigeria (also few
compared to the population of the Nigerian community). But the dot.com or Yahoo boys and drug traffickers are so high in number it seems they’ve all relocated from Nigeria to South Africa.
Conditions here favor them.Basic infrastructure is great here compared to what we have in Nigeria. 24 hours electricity, running water, well laid roads, affordable high speed internet, compact 3/4 bedroom apartment, affordable furniture, little or no scrutiny on international remittance etc. South Africa is a Yahoo Boy’s paradise. Though, most foreigners especially new comers call them as lazy and silly .
On the South African side, you’ll meet the White Supremacist. A white bigot, loud, aggressive and assertive. He (male and female) hates Blacks and
despises Nigerians in particular. He wants to protect the “sanctity” of White superiority; State resources are at his disposal. His opinion and
interest supersedes that of others. His ancestors are the second settlers in South Africa. His interpretation of the freedom dictates and guides that the White community must be in control of economic power in South Africa. His favourite question when he meets you for the first time in class or anywhere he sees you provided your black is “Are you a Nigerian?”. He runs the country economically and he knows the “risk” of doing any business with most Nigerians. Then we have the South African indigenous Chauvinist or the BEE boy, a business tycoon/ hard working student. Drives flashy cars, he believes his ancestors are the real owners of the South. He is rich and he has read stories of Nigerians using South African girls as drug mules, black/chemical money stories; he has seen or read of stranded Nigerians who loiter around the streets of Hillbrow begging for money (these stranded guys don’t shower, so they stink). He cringes when you happen to be in the same elevator, crosses to the other side of the road when you are walking towards each other and always thinks you need something from him any time you try to talk to him. He has held on to so many Nigerian horrible stories and thinks every Nigerian is like that.
Then, we have the Angry Jews, always pissed off and mean-mugging you. He has been discriminated against so much that even his language is not included in the country’s ATM machine .He is always trying to pick fights with you and the first comment he makes is “THIS IS MY COUNTRY!”.
He’ll smash his crash helmet on you at the slightest provocation or stab you. He also reads of atrocities committed by Nigerians and sees you
as a threat.
So, living in South Africa has made me a racism connoisseur of sought. In fact, I have become so sensitive that I believe I can tell if an individual is racist within a few seconds of being around him or her. There are people in South Africa whose sole purpose in life is just to ruin your day. Racism in South Africa is perfect. It is subtle when it needs to be and brass when necessary.
As a foreigner you might be misled into thinking South Africa is a boring place and no one gives a damn about you, so you can do whatever you like and get away with it. No, you are seriously mistaken. South Africa sometimes feels like the Islamic Republic of Iran we watch on T.V. Some citizens are very nosy and they watch and observe every move you make. I read a news article some weeks ago that says about 80% of Police personnel don’t do normal Policing but rather, spy and gather intelligence.
So, my point is this: South Africa is a tightly controlled society where the authorities decide what business prospers, whether legal or otherwise.
Elements within the certain faceless authorities control the drug trade, the distributors are under their command and they arrest them when it’s
politically needed to unite the country against a common enemy. We hear of stories of Cuban and Libyan drug traffickers who are quietly deported
and warned never to return to South Africa but other nationalities are shown off as trophy in front of news men who broadcast and publish
sensational news headlines.
SADEC countries are united against drug trafficking and they hold meetings regularly to discuss new strategies on deterrent, Life imprisonment. But our boys would not listen. Too bad.In all fairness to the South African authorities , Whatever measures they take to combat drug trafficking in this country could be justified considering that foreigners have turned their teenage girls into drug addicts.
Nigerians in South Africa: please behave ethically because God and justice will judge at the end of time.
Chika, a Nigerian, writes from Republic of South Africa

www.junglejournalist./2013/01/29/warning-to-nigerians-coming-to-south-africa-by-chika-osueze/
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 09, 2013
@ zetdee

That story is nothing new and it is not revealing anything worth discussing about as we all know that SA is a society for the ruthless. It is clear good numbers of Nigerian ruthless people go there to make ends meet.

I swear never in my life time will I visit such a country nor even dream of living there because I don't like the life of the people.

Thank you.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 09, 2013
all4naija: @ zetdee

That story is nothing new and it is not revealing anything worth discussing about as we all know that SA is a society for the ruthless. It is clear good numbers of Nigerian ruthless people go there to make ends meet.

I swear never in my life time will I visit such a country nor even dream of living there because I don't like the life of the people.

Thank you.

It might not be new to you but clearly to somen it is, it will add to the discussion more than you have. I'm very happy that you will never visit, but many good Nigerians will and are visiting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (52) (Reply)

Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke / Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians / Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.