Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

BREAKING News:unemployment Rates Plummets To All-time Record Low - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING News:unemployment Rates Plummets To All-time Record Low (748 Views)

Egypt Devalues Currency To Record Low Against Dollar / Google Search For P0rn Plummets During Ramadan... / Power Output Drops To Record Low Of 3714 MW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING News:unemployment Rates Plummets To All-time Record Low by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 03, 2013
U.S. economy added 165,000 jobs in April. Unemployment rate fell to 7.5% from 7.6% in March, government says. http://on.cnn.com/QZYZDc
Re: BREAKING News:unemployment Rates Plummets To All-time Record Low by Tolexander: 5:03pm On May 03, 2013
Aggrippa: U.S. economy added 165,000 jobs in April. Unemployment rate fell to 7.5% from 7.6% in March, government says. http://on.cnn.com/QZYZDc
gibberish and balderdash in nigeria!
Who are those people they provided employment for if not the militants.
Re: BREAKING News:unemployment Rates Plummets To All-time Record Low by toshacer: 5:18pm On May 03, 2013
Tolexander: gibberish and balderdash!
Who are those people they provided employment for if not the militants.

Militants dey America again?
Re: BREAKING News:unemployment Rates Plummets To All-time Record Low by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 03, 2013
you have gat to love Obama...he is a skillful and talented politician...he just keeps getting better!! at Tolexander, are you referring the militants you are talking about to the kidnappers at your backyard? oh i see you already thinking of the hangover this weekend...bleeping things
Re: BREAKING News:unemployment Rates Plummets To All-time Record Low by Omen100(m): 6:12pm On May 03, 2013
Seeing the topic, I was like ooh gald, who are this people trying to deceive again, I want to like start calling guys to know how far, that I heard that they are all gainfully employed or engaged in some form of agricultural activities & was not surprised at all finding out that it wasn't N.I.G.
Re: BREAKING News:unemployment Rates Plummets To All-time Record Low by NeoXVI: 7:24pm On May 03, 2013
Aggrippa: U.S. economy added 165,000 jobs in April. Unemployment rate fell to 7.5% from 7.6% in March, government says. http://on.cnn.com/QZYZDc

How does this affect the average Nigerian? angry
Re: BREAKING News:unemployment Rates Plummets To All-time Record Low by solomon111(m): 8:12pm On May 03, 2013
All time low for a rapidly declining economy?
Tell that to the marines .
Re: BREAKING News:unemployment Rates Plummets To All-time Record Low by 1MCN: 9:01pm On May 03, 2013
@OP, My belief might sound very incredulous but let me say it all the same. If we have very perfect statistics it might appear that Nigeria has created more jobs than this. But we have a very shameful census and statistics.
Again, the US population is almost 2times higher that Nigeria's so our numbers may not truly tally.
I know that until you personally get a job what I say now sounds like gibberish to you. But Nigerian unemployment level has been so embarassing so much so that even if you create 3M jobs it'll still be like pouring a truck load of salt into an ocean. Though big, but impart will still be infinitesimal.
Govts dont create jobs by directly employing people. Just make small economic policy adjustments to favour investments and people will create jobs. Nigeria has greater capacity to create more jobs cos it still has huge infrastructure deficit so as it tries to fill that gap it'll mean jobs for the people.
Let me cease this space to urge my beloved Nigerian youths, never complain about job scarcity, and never wait on govt for job. Tell yourself that nobody owes you any help--not even your parents. So fight the battle. I know it's damn frustrating here!
But for heaven's sake, so many of us are honestly VERY un-employable even after higher education.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Declaration OF State Of Emergency May Leads To War If Politisized / Buhari Stop Your Provocative Comments, It's An Advantage To PDP. For 2015. / Jonathan In Trouble: Middle Belt Witholds Support.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.