Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Buhari Stop Your Provocative Comments, It's An Advantage To PDP. For 2015. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Stop Your Provocative Comments, It's An Advantage To PDP. For 2015. (747 Views)

Adebanjo To Buhari : Stop Accommodating Obasanjo / Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector / PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Stop Your Provocative Comments, It's An Advantage To PDP. For 2015. by nonsom(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
Buhari should abstain from making provocative statdment, which is giving credit to the PDP for the 2015 presidential election. Buhari is a politician I cherished most in Nigeria. Considering his war against indescipline(WAI)when he was a millitary head of state. Am ready to give him my vote when he comes out for presidence again. But he should stop making all these provocative utterances to avoid making the mas to be afraid of him, thereby giving more credit to the already rejected PDD.
Re: Buhari Stop Your Provocative Comments, It's An Advantage To PDP. For 2015. by Zet72(m): 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
nonsom: Buhari should abstain from making provocative statdment, which is giving credit to the PDP for the 2015 presidential election. Buhari is a politician I cherished most in Nigeria. Considering his war against indescipline(WAI)when he was a millitary head of state. Am ready to give him my vote when he comes out for presidence again. But he should stop making all these provocative utterances to avoid making the mas to be afraid of him, thereby giving more credit to the already rejected PDD.
No he should continue with his diatribe & macabre dance .He has gone beyond redeemable, beyond electible& beyond supportable. It still baffles me that Buhari still hav supporters despite his insanity& unelder statesmanship...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Stop Your Provocative Comments, It's An Advantage To PDP. For 2015. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
nonsom: Buhari should abstain from making provocative statdment, which is giving credit to the PDP for the 2015 presidential election. Buhari is a politician I cherished most in Nigeria. Considering his war against indescipline(WAI)when he was a millitary head of state. Am ready to give him my vote when he comes out for presidence again. But he should stop making all these provocative utterances to avoid making the mas to be afraid of him, thereby giving more credit to the already rejected PDD.

Ok we have heard you

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Stop Your Provocative Comments, It's An Advantage To PDP. For 2015. by nonsom(m): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
dazey:

Shame on you for supporting a terrorist
Buhari is not a terrorist as you foolishly said. He is a disciplinarian.
Re: Buhari Stop Your Provocative Comments, It's An Advantage To PDP. For 2015. by akpomeme(m): 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
nonsom: Buhari is not a terrorist as you foolishly said. He is a disciplinarian.
Decipline your mouth first... Boko Haramist like Buhari is some one you are calling to be President? He is possibly Senile.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Stop Your Provocative Comments, It's An Advantage To PDP. For 2015. by IGBOSON1: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
Too late......that ship has sailed! wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stop Your Provocative Comments, It's An Advantage To PDP. For 2015. by talktimi(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
dazey:

Shame on you for supporting a terrorist
he actually has a right to support whoever he wishes to while I on my own enjoy Buhari's "unguarded" statements grin
Re: Buhari Stop Your Provocative Comments, It's An Advantage To PDP. For 2015. by joeyfire(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
I thought i was the only one who was thinking about the effect the opposition's style of bashing GEJ may have in 2015.

Buhari and Lai Mohammed will hand PDP the victory in 2015 on a platter of gold if they maintain this aggressive, trash talking style. PDP are very good at manipulating the masses and GEJ will win sympathy for being "bullied". Especially since the state of emergency GEJ's popularity has grown, the NGF mess notwithstanding

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stop Your Provocative Comments, It's An Advantage To PDP. For 2015. by nonsom(m): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
akpomeme:
Decipline your mouth first... Boko Haramist like Buhari is some one you are calling to be President? He is possibly Senile.
If you know the respect which Buhari is earning internationally, you won't open your dirty mouth to maintain your claim.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Goes First In These Situation / Boko Haram: Jonathan, Service Chiefs Failed Borno –gov Shettima / Jonathan In Trouble: Middle Belt Witholds Support.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.