Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank (16345 Views)

Solve This Problem & Be Hired as Consultant / Thank GOD, I Made It / Join Me Thank God, I Just Got A New Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by tunaps(m): 4:58pm On May 06, 2013
Thank God for your circumstance. Best wishes.
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by Policewoman(f): 4:58pm On May 06, 2013
CONGRATS MY DEAR. THE LORD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME.
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by spikesC(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2013
stone-mind:
@op pls get the f***k lost

No dey hate jare. grin
if your own level never change, remind God

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 06, 2013
Congrats lol!

It looks like being a banker is a big deal in Nigeria
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by Nezan(m): 5:08pm On May 06, 2013
We thank God for his goodness. I vividly remember what I posted when you told us you lost that job with a pregnant fiancee. The Lord hears our prayers.

Nezan: Don't let self pity consume you. This is not the end of the road for you, God is rather preparing you for a bigger step to climb in life. Take time out alone and look at your options. Let your mum know your predicament but don't allow her emotions get to you, be strong. It happened to me 5 yrs back but my life took a turn for the better; better job, better pay and now living where I never dreamt I will be. Good luck!
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by fuckluv(f): 5:09pm On May 06, 2013
Congrats! smiley The LORD never deserts HIS own. And don't forget to offer the first salary as first ***** to da*** lipsrsealed
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 06, 2013
One More thing, remember to invest in other business and open up a good business for your wife. May God be praised

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by delors(m): 5:13pm On May 06, 2013
I dey follow you dance....congrats grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by orgasticdance: 5:14pm On May 06, 2013
Congratulations but I don't see what God has to do with anything...
There are more than 5000 men and women who were laid off by banks in recent times who won't be reabsorbed by any bank soon. But let it pass, let's pretend God simply decided to play favorites with you and the few others. But why is he indifferent to the 10 million or so young Nigerians who don't have jobs? Or, and, when the next round of layoffs inevitably happen in the future we will be thanking God too?
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by DukeNija(m): 5:14pm On May 06, 2013
Wow! God is indeed great. Congrats O.
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by touchmeder: 5:15pm On May 06, 2013
14months Bless God for your life. Thank God for this job...
This one is for keeps this time, until you say you have had enough and get something even bigger and better IJN
All the best

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by scobaba: 5:20pm On May 06, 2013
Congrats bro. Also got kicked by oceanic bank in Dec 2009(after working for 2yrs), spent 6months @ home before getting anoda bank, but I'm out of banking completely now. D second bank completely killed the small love I still had for Banking.

Now I'm on my dream career path.

Congrats once again.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by spikesC(m): 5:29pm On May 06, 2013
orgasticdance: Congratulations but I don't see what God has to do with anything...
There are more than 5000 men and women who were laid off by banks in recent times who won't be reabsorbed by any bank soon. But let it pass, let's pretend God simply decided to play favorites with you and the few others. But why is he indifferent to the 10 million or so young Nigerians who don't have jobs? Or, and, when the next round of layoffs inevitably happen in the future we will be thanking God too?

Oh yes, we'll be thanking God cool

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by tenny07(m): 5:41pm On May 06, 2013
Oh am so Ђα̲̅Ɣ 4 u! Only those who are in ur shoes may understand so never mind unpleasant comments from ppl. Am also in the same shoe like urs and am seeking the face of the Lord. God will make ur testimony to be permanent. But b4 I go let me reveal thr truth to u, I believe u are a xtian so u shoud understand the content of my msg here. U said ur wife was 3months pregnant dat I believe was b4 ur marriage. Dis to God is an act of fornication pls pardon me. So 4 this there is no sin dat don't have punishment but because I guess u quickly retraced back ur steps God single u out again to be reappointed. So ensure u do not go back to sin and continue to praise Him coz u will be highly favoured. And also ensure u gv God His tithe don't rob Him don't gv excuse of ur debts coz it was God that has been sustaining u b4 now. GBU. Regard to ur lucly wife. And pls pray 4 me too dat God should visit me anytime soon. I need is quick hands in my life.
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by InvertedHammer: 5:44pm On May 06, 2013
Congrats!

I hope you learned from your mistakes. All those regrets you had after losing that job should be back in your focus.

Save...Save...Save.

There is no guarantee that it won't happen again even though we don't pray for it.

Start building alternative business with your earnings immediately. Tomorrow may be too late.

God has decided to give you a second chance.
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by spikesC(m): 5:46pm On May 06, 2013
tenny07: Oh am so Ђα̲̅Ɣ 4 u! Only those who are in ur shoes may understand so never mind unpleasant comments from ppl. Am also in the same shoe like urs and am seeking the face of the Lord. God will make ur testimony to be permanent. But b4 I go let me reveal thr truth to u, I believe u are a xtian so u shoud understand the content of my msg here. U said ur wife was 3months pregnant dat I believe was b4 ur marriage. Dis to God is an act of fornication pls pardon me. So 4 this there is no sin dat don't have punishment but because I guess u quickly retraced back ur steps God single u out again to be reappointed. So ensure u do not go back to sin and continue to praise Him coz u will be highly favoured. And also ensure u gv God His tithe don't rob Him don't gv excuse of ur debts coz it was God that has been sustaining u b4 now. GBU. Regard to ur lucly wife. And pls pray 4 me too dat God should visit me anytime soon. I need is quick hands in my life.

so what is your own sin cheesy

pls go and read your Bible angry

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by fuckluv(f): 6:20pm On May 06, 2013
tenny07: Oh am so Ђα̲̅Ɣ 4 u! Only those who are in ur shoes may understand so never mind unpleasant comments from ppl. Am also in the same shoe like urs and am seeking the face of the Lord. God will make ur testimony to be permanent. But b4 I go let me reveal thr truth to u, I believe u are a xtian so u shoud understand the content of my msg here. U said ur wife was 3months pregnant dat I believe was b4 ur marriage. Dis to God is an act of fornication pls pardon me. So 4 this there is no sin dat don't have punishment but because I guess u quickly retraced back ur steps God single u out again to be reappointed. So ensure u do not go back to sin and continue to praise Him coz u will be highly favoured. And also ensure u gv God His tithe don't rob Him don't gv excuse of ur debts coz it was God that has been sustaining u b4 now. GBU. Regard to ur lucly wife. And pls pray 4 me too dat God should visit me anytime soon. I need is quick hands in my life.
Too many sermon! OP said u should thank GOD for him not to preach. angry I'm sure he knows that already. smiley
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by bygo: 6:24pm On May 06, 2013
scobaba: Congrats bro. Also got kicked by oceanic bank in Dec 2009(after working for 2yrs), spent 6months @ home before getting anoda bank, but I'm out of banking completely now. D second bank completely killed the small love I still had for Banking.

Now I'm on my dream career path.

Congrats once again.
@scobaba, what bank killed the small love you have for banking?kindly guide us so banking love won't die.
Congrats on your new job
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by sunnshyn(f): 6:34pm On May 06, 2013
congratulations!
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by Inik(m): 6:36pm On May 06, 2013
Congrats man!
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2013
Indeed
God
Is
Faithful.
You
Are
Richly
Blessed.
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 06, 2013
Congrats sir.... We could really use some good news now....
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 06, 2013
Happy for you !!!

But must you continue being a servant, dont you want others to serve you What happened to starting a business

I left Oceanic 2011 and has launched two businesses and am not going back. I still get bank offers but i will reserve them for my future kids...
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 06, 2013
DANSULEIMAN: Thank God. I know exactly what U went through cos I'm in thesame situation though not ECO. Remember us in Ur prayers. Wishing U all the best.

Seek for advice and guidance from your former colleagues who are doing well in business right now...
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:51pm On May 06, 2013
Dude I've gat two words 4 ya. SAVE.....INVEST.....SAVE.....INVEST.....SAVE.....INVEST.....SAVE.....INVEST.
There's nothing to congratulate u about. If u wia deemed fit for SACK yesterday, u can still be sacked tomorrow. Did i hear u say "God forbid and not ur portion?". Was it ur portion d first time then? Jst try to kick-start ur own business and be d one to drop em first b4 u r hit d 2nd time. I left d bank 2010 and will not return there, evn for d president's salary. Pls dont get carried away again. Give urself target and a deadline to resign now. Goodluck as u walk and work ur way out to independence. God be wit u.
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 06, 2013
praise to the gods cool cool
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 06, 2013
sammy-young:
G.E.J is working!!! cheesy cheesy

Yes. Up PDP...
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by Stegomiah: 7:00pm On May 06, 2013
Congratz man, God is a miracle worker, come to think of it mayb sm1 saw ur earlier post on NL and picked it up from dia, nd God started fighting for you, u rilly deserve it, wit a beta package, once again i say congratz
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by Burger01(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2013
Thank God!!

Ayam happy for you and your family.

smiley
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by Pain(m): 7:20pm On May 06, 2013
Re-hired to be re-fired. I can see you have not woken up yet!

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by mbulela: 7:24pm On May 06, 2013
REALITY101: Congrats lol!

It looks like being a banker is a big deal in Nigeria
It looks like being a clown is a big deal,wherever it is you are domiciled.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Are Too Old To Work / How God Miraculously Got Me A Job / Seven Up Graduate Trainee 2022 Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.