Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank (16409 Views)

Solve This Problem & Be Hired as Consultant / Thank GOD, I Made It / Join Me Thank God, I Just Got A New Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by mbulela: 7:28pm On May 06, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Dude I've gat two words 4 ya. SAVE.....INVEST.....SAVE.....INVEST.....SAVE.....INVEST.....SAVE.....INVEST.
There's nothing to congratulate u about. If u wia deemed fit for SACK yesterday, u can still be sacked tomorrow. Did i hear u say "God forbid and not ur portion?". Was it ur portion d first time then? Jst try to kick-start ur own business and be d one to drop em first b4 u r hit d 2nd time. I left d bank 2010 and will not return there, evn for d president's salary. Pls dont get carried away again. Give urself target and a deadline to resign now. Goodluck as u walk and work ur way out to independence. God be wit u.
you guys are killjoys. where did he say he is about to squander his earnings?
All these apostles of entrepreneurship can be very annoying. You all sound like the fact that you do a business of your own is guaranteed success. There loads of business people who are dying of hunger. Don't make it sound like being an employee is a sin. It is not. Yes having streams of income is a good thing but all this talk is not it.
Just rejoice with the guy and move on.
See your mouth like "and will not return there, evn for d president's salary"

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by mbulela: 7:29pm On May 06, 2013
@OP, congrats on your job. Wishing you and your wife the very best of God.
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 06, 2013
mbulela:
It looks like being a clown is a big deal,wherever it is you are domiciled.

How about you go fucck yourself
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by mbulela: 7:39pm On May 06, 2013
REALITY101:

How about you go fucck yourself
you get high by using words online that you dare not use in real life.
I know your kind. Go and do your home work. It will soon be bedtime.
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by mykorheya(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2013
georgee: ...

@georgee.

God knows u ve a good heart. He just wanted to test your faith in Him. That was y He allowed you to loss your job at the first place.
I was a victim to the banking crisis but not Oceanic. I stayed for more than 3 yrs without job. But thank God for everything. I ve a job now but not in banking. My advice to u is to be closer to God because He is the Almighty. He knows your pains and tears.
Congratulations brosssssssssss.
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by luluosas(m): 8:00pm On May 06, 2013
Congratulations and thank God for everything.
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by vitality22(m): 8:37pm On May 06, 2013
Congrats man and welcome back to the industry. CHEERS
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by rusher14: 8:43pm On May 06, 2013
mykorhe@ya:

@georgee.

God knows u ve a good heart. He just wanted to test your faith in Him. That was y He allowed you to loss your job at the first place.
I was a victim to the banking crisis but not Oceanic. I stayed for more than 3 yrs without job. But thank God for everything. I ve a job now but not in banking. My advice to u is to be closer to God because He is the Almighty. He knows your pains and tears.
Congratulations brosssssssssss.
I'm happy for the OP regaining a job whatever it is he was doing.
Many are unemployed.
But there is no God that takes joy in punishing His children, you wouldn't do that to your child how much more a merciful God.
Things happen, it's a testimony to you, to some others it's simply recalling an employee. yet again, to some others It's a God testing his child.
Tell me if the people in the western world are more deserving of the good things of life. Yes, even when they lose their jobs they still have a welfare system that helps ease the burden.
Thank God, rejoice.
Rejoice in the Lord always and again i say rejoice.
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by camelus: 9:12pm On May 06, 2013
Congrats my Man !
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by orgasticdance: 9:30pm On May 06, 2013
spikes C:

Oh yes, we'll be thanking God cool
Thanking God that only a fraction of young people in this dead economy are gainfully enployed?! Is there a better definition of idiocy?
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by olajide8(m): 9:40pm On May 06, 2013
Congratulations my bro! If it ECOBANK, start the job again and start to think of moving- that lace is hell on earth with all the a-rs-e licker's their even you fellow BDM, BM,BMO's
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by spikesC(m): 11:28pm On May 06, 2013
orgasticdance:
Thanking God that only a fraction of young people in this dead economy are gainfully enployed?! Is there a better definition of idiocy?

Oh yes, we'll keep thanking God cool
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 06, 2013
mbulela:
you get high by using words online that you dare not use in real life.
I know your kind. Go and do your home work. It will soon be bedtime.

F you
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by Drdreluv: 11:51pm On May 06, 2013
i TAP INTO THIS TESTIMONY IN JESUS NAME
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by WorldwarIII: 12:11am On May 07, 2013
Go and sin no more!
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by Jarus(m): 12:32am On May 07, 2013
mbulela:
All these apostles of entrepreneurship can be very annoying. You all sound like the fact that you do a business of your own is guaranteed success. There loads of business people who are dying of hunger. Don't make it sound like being an employee is a sin. It is not. Yes having streams of income is a good thing but all this talk is not it.

I tire o my brother. But these 'self-employment' theorists know how to come and borrow 5k from you salaried worker.

I don't have any problem with entrepreneurship/self-employment advocacy but they should stop demonizing salaried jobs. Not everyone is cut out for the risks involved pls. I can become CEO of an oil company with my employment, leave me alone. Don't turn me into pure water 'entrepreneur'.

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by scobaba: 6:02am On May 07, 2013
bygo: @scobaba, what bank killed the small love you have for banking?kindly guide us so banking love won't die.
Congrats on your new job

The name of the Bank is not the problem here. Its the function I was employed to do.

When they advertised, they said they wanted Chartered Accountants to fill some Accounts related depts. Pally this guys employed us and sent us to branches to work as customer service officers and paying tellers.

Now if u are an Accountant and you wish to follow that career path, the above mentioned job is not for u. Run for your future....so I ran.
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by georgee(m): 6:36am On May 07, 2013
Thank U Mbulela and Jarus.
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by moneyhungry(m): 7:00am On May 07, 2013
Drdreluv: i TAP INTO THIS TESTIMONY IN JESUS NAME
dey here dey tap, ur mates dey hustle for d full package.
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by Nobody: 9:59am On May 07, 2013
Ok
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by TheBeam(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2013
Real nice fairy tale. Way to go bro, Rock that Flexcube!
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:29pm On May 07, 2013
georgee: Thank U Mbulela and Jarus.
Cos they told u what u wanted to hear and not wat u need to hear right? I know ur type. Congrats and enjoy ur dream while it lasts shaa.
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2013
mbulela:
go try ur father's dikc and see if it fits. Asssssssssole!!!!!
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by MissOpe(f): 11:00am On May 08, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Cos they told u what u wanted to hear and not wat u need to hear right? I know ur type. Congrats and enjoy ur dream while it lasts shaa.

Bad belle....
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by Nobody: 11:23am On May 08, 2013
Miss Ope:

Bad belle....
My dear no be bad belle. I understand where Hon suq ma'diq is coming from. I ve worked in a bank in d past,and I left on my freewill. I can only describe dat work with these words.."Mordern age slavery" I had to leave so I can have time for me and my family. Yes, d pay is mouth watering but @ what price?? Before u know grey hair don full ur head. But to each his own. I wish d OP best of luck though
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by mbulela: 6:13pm On May 08, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

go try ur father's dikc and see if it fits. Asssssssssole!!!!!
clap for yourself.no wonder you are an entrepreneur. you are obviously not matured enough to be employed by anyone,with that that kind of language.
Re: Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank by olajide8(m): 12:13pm On May 25, 2013
mbulela:
I left the same bank myself I didn't wait for them to kick me out I walked out on them I am an entrepreneur today, I wouldn't lie its hasn't been a walk in the park at all, but its better then, them throwing you out on their terms.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application / National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... / Funny Job Interview Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.