Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School (16792 Views)

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by outrage: 10:39am On May 04, 2013
ojofu:
to impact which kind of knowledge, to bomb people?
Nope, islamic knowledge.

greall1: Sorry Sir,
You are among of boko boyz on Nairaland

No I am not. Have you been to the streets of kano and seen the amount of illiterates?

1 Like

Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by muaa(f): 10:41am On May 04, 2013
Na waooo! Neva knew Kwankwasiya is one of dem sponsors ooo. Hmm. SMH
Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by greall1: 10:51am On May 04, 2013
See i served in Yobe state jakusko local govt 1hr to gashua 1:30 minute to potuskum and i have been sabo garri moto park,Their market,There is a lot of places in Kano where the governor can build Islamic school my own concern there is fire on the mountain.let leave story.

outrage:
Nope, islamic knowledge.

No I am not. Have you been to the streets of kano and seen the amount of illiterates?
Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by redsun(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2013
That governing thief could be a bokoharam kingpin. All his actions points towards being a backward fundamentalist. It is easy to have animals like him in power in the north because they are faced with less competitions. What most of them need to ruin the affairs of men in the north is just the basic understanding and reading of thee quoran. Not that their southern rogue counterparts are better,but those ones have a bit of enlightenment in terms of brain washed oyinbo education.

Building that deluded school will be a defecation on allthose that died there
Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by U09ce: 11:02am On May 04, 2013
I can see that some pple r hell bent on causing mischief in the land.Is ur source a reliable source?When did kwankwaso donate 100 mil naira to Baga victims?Was it only the Igbo that were killed in the blast?Is it d responsibility of the Emir to provide security 4 ur Ohaneze?
Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by Capnd143(m): 11:05am On May 04, 2013
Surely, the wickedness of the wicked shall destroy the wicked.
"even in death the soul of Kano state governor shall never rest in peace, the blood of innocent nigerians shall hunt him for the rest of his numbered days in the land of the living, the wrath of the Lord shall meet him all his jihad attached days, his family and children, children-children, great-grand-children that follows in his footsteps shall know no peace, the blood of the righteous shall surround him like a sea, the tears of the berieved shall be his companion, the dead souls shall be his soul-mate, the lord shall avenge the death of the innocent to vindicate the righteous
this is not a cause, this is the TRUTH

4 Likes

Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by outrage: 11:06am On May 04, 2013
greall1: See i served in Yobe state jakusko local govt 1hr to gashua 1:30 minute to potuskum and i have been sabo garri moto park,Their market,There is a lot of places in Kano where the governor can build Islamic school my own concern there is fire on the mountain.let leave story.

Sure, there are loads of places.

But what you rather them build there?
Monument to the victims and it gets blown tomorrow, another park and it is blown up next week, what??
Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by Nobody: 11:25am On May 04, 2013
These Ohaneze is too peaceful for ma liking. Nonsense.
Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by Ess: 11:28am On May 04, 2013
This news is so over exaggerated. The governor or his deputy was there a day after the incidence because I planned going to see for myself that day but because of his visit I cancelled. Kwankwaso is among the best governors in terms of good governance now who is so neutral and liberal. Ask any Igbo or non indigine in Kano and you will hear him praise the governor.
This is a campaign to paint him black obviously.

1 Like

Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by Tininitanana(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u are sick! What price are u payin dt u are over rating ur self?
Your people dt has refused to vacate the red zones, are they being forced not to?

Is it not the 'over-love' of money dt clouds their survival reasoning?

U open mouth dey talk nonsense as if an charity them dey run for there!!
I see no reason been aggressive n insulting to his opinion after all he didn't insult u. beside igbo there are all naija tribes n all other foreigners all in kano they've all refused vacating kano they are still around. pls be mindful of ur utterances abeg u sir.
Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by madridsta007(m): 11:30am On May 04, 2013
Siddeek: Dat jonalist must b an igbo bastard. Shalow minded pple. Any report report dat is against d igbo, de wit wil jst swalow it hook, line and sinker. Bastards! Are igbos lives more precious dan odas? Or ar dey d only ones in kano or nigeria? Dat reporter is person. Useless idiot

The shallowness of minds is highly prevalent in today's society. A sign of the times we are in, the end times?

Instead of researching out the content of report or proffering a critical analysis you opt to insult, abuse and swear in very faulty standard of English language. And in your mind's eye, you have made a cogent point.

Terrible, the way people think and react to news.
Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by Okijajuju1(m): 11:32am On May 04, 2013
Their Land, their choice..

If they say they want to build swimming pool there sef, no wahala.

A bomb exploded in an Igbo owned and operated bus park, with the target being buses headed for the East and the casualties according to the Governor were mostly Abokis.. If he could say that, then what's the point of breaking head. It's obvious that the Abokis do not like us, yet we want to force ourselves on them. We are talking about lost lives and people are fighting over what to build on the land.

Umuigbo, Biko kwa ko ta Ife unu nine na achi be unu. Be Nna unu o na chu unu oso ka obu gini!?

While we are here discussing Islamic school, new Boko haram graduates are prepping for their next bombing mission. My advice to Ndi Igbos in the North is simply to pack up and move.. Try the west, try the south and if it doesn't work, move to any west African country except Mali, Niger or Chad.

You can't negotiate with Abokis.

6 Likes

Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by Nobody: 11:34am On May 04, 2013
Gentle Naaz: Who cares, if una lik mk una convert am 2 Bokoharam Judiciary Head Quarters (BJHQ). It doesnt prevent Jesus from being d christ
Can you go over there and say this? You claim bold christianity on the internet, can show it among Boko Haram like Paul to his persecuters?
Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by oboy3(m): 11:39am On May 04, 2013
Can anything good come out from the north?
Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by bamosagie(m): 11:40am On May 04, 2013
outrage: How is this bad?
They planing to impact knowledge on people and your here saying is bad!?
Smh

yeah, they are planning how to impact knowledge of making bomb, killing infidel along with other Muslims who are at the wrong place at the wrong time(some of the traveling passengers maybe Muslim)and causing confusion in the name of religion.
I can imaging the Alfa extolling the virtue of the suicide bombers as he point to the scene of the disaster. which other motivating factor is needed for breeding new radicals.
Any which way,no one can fight for God, our God is a patient God.....
relocation is never easy, but our southern brothers just have to read in between the lines, and start the slow, painful process of relocating.
Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by lonelydora: 11:47am On May 04, 2013
A day before the bus station blast which killed over 65 Igbo tavelers, the governor sent some thugs and state security outfit to the place to warn the traders and bus owners to vacate the place immediately or face bloody consequences. The Igbo communities were preparing to send a delegation to beg the governor to change his mind on the day the bomb exploded. Governor Kwakwanso is yet to either visit or send any top government official to condole the Igbos who lost lives and properties including five luxurious buses in the inferno but had visited Borno State and donated N100 million naira to victims of Baga incidence.

The truth is gradually coming out, meaning his hand is in that bomb blast

2 Likes

Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by Nobody: 11:49am On May 04, 2013
Acidosis:

You and I know he'll not die unless someone is ready to pull the trigger

As usual,God will pull the trigger for them while they pray for things to settle down so that MAR-KATE can resume in Kano.
Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by abokinside: 11:54am On May 04, 2013
I sincerely sympathise with those who lost loved ones on Kano and baga but I must say dat @op ur story is heavuly exaggerated. The gov didn't donate 100m it was 20m and u said he didn't visit the site of the Kano blast but I watched his visit on tv. Obviously this is a malicious story. However that doesn't take away the fact that the gov might have displayed some level of bias by donating money to baga victims who are obviously mainly Muslims if not all Muslims whereas he did not donate a dime to Kano bus park victims who are majority igbos. We obviously need a leader that can rise above ethnic and religious affiliations to unite the country. The cost of breaking Nigeria is higher than the cost of keeping it together ponder on this words. Thanks.
Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by Immanuelar(m): 12:03pm On May 04, 2013
if u only u culd reason wit me...d gov might b under boko haram threat to do so
Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by confusion247(m): 12:10pm On May 04, 2013
Those Igbos still living in northern Nigeria are the worst fools on earth
. They should stop disturbing our peace. If they are not satisfied with the treatment they are getting from northerners, let them relocate. If they can't relocate, let them keep quite and continue to die like chickens. They are fools.
Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by 2innocent(m): 12:13pm On May 04, 2013
outrage:
Nope, islamic knowledge.

there shall be no pis for d wicked, pickin wen say e mama no go sleep don declare allnight for him self, WALLAHI
Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by plendil: 12:18pm On May 04, 2013
abokinside: I sincerely sympathise with those who lost loved ones on Kano and baga but I must say dat @op ur story is heavuly exaggerated. The gov didn't donate 100m it was 20m and u said he didn't visit the site of the Kano blast but I watched his visit on tv. Obviously this is a malicious story. However that doesn't take away the fact that the gov might have displayed some level of bias by donating money to baga victims who are obviously mainly Muslims if not all Muslims whereas he did not donate a dime to Kano bus park victims who are majority igbos. We obviously need a leader that can rise above ethnic and religious affiliations to unite the country. The cost of breaking Nigeria is higher than the cost of keeping it together ponder on this words.
Thanks.

I'm not sure he's visited the bomb site. It was the hospital were the victims were being treated that he visited
Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by 2innocent(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2013
confusion247: Those Igbos still living in northern Nigeria are the worst fools on earth
. They should stop disturbing our peace. If they are not satisfied with the treatment they are getting from northerners, let them relocate. If they can't relocate, let them keep quite and continue to die like chickens. They are fools.
u are quick to forget dat dere are thousands of ur hausa fulani barbarian homeless basterds on igbo lands and southern Nigeria with their cattle, u forget dat ur hausa leaders hv billion worth of oil wells in niger delta, when d break u are initiating happens we will see who looses more
Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by mikey2fin: 12:19pm On May 04, 2013
It's their land, They can do what they want there. Igbos should come back home and
stop complaining. Rich men in another persons land

1 Like

Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by Costa2000(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2013
Well done Governor,pls take the whole sabon gari nd turn it to what ever u want,Maybe this will make my brothers to remember their fathers land.Ndi iberibe unu chugbulu onwe unu na ego,unu cholo izo ana na ugwu awusa abi,ochi kam na achi unu, agam ama na be nna unu ogbara oku.
Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by skyfall: 12:22pm On May 04, 2013
If this story is true, then it's a great lesson to the Igbo. I only wish they would learn though.
Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by confusion247(m): 12:24pm On May 04, 2013
Siddeek: Dat jonalist must b an igbo bastard. Shalow minded pple. Any report report dat is against d igbo, de wit wil jst swalow it hook, line and sinker. Bastards! Are igbos lives more precious dan odas? Or ar dey d only ones in kano or nigeria? Dat reporter is person. Useless idiot
See what kunu have done to your brain. No matter what, alamajiri will always be an alamajiri.

1 Like

Re: Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 04, 2013
Religion of piss ,indeed.

No respect for human life talk less about the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! / 3,187,988 People Eligible To Vote In Katsina – REC / Minimum Wage Not General Salary Review, FG Tells Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.