Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) (65546 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State / Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by kunlej2: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
i received a call about 20 minutes ago that there was suicide bomb explosion in sabon gari luxury bus park.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by sayemma: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
It was a multiple bomb blast with about 11 down
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by tchaik(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
sayemma: It was a multiple bomb blast with about 11 down

Bro na Humans dem be before! Make we dey show some rep!!!

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by idupaul: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
sayemma: It was a multiple bomb blast with about 11 down

See how u just the reel human death like figures on a casio calculator ... Seems life has no value to u guys again..

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by austinsmat(m): 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
o boi sabon gari is hot now
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Alfamann: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
idupaul:

See how u just the reel human death like figures on a casio calculator ... Seems life has no value to u guys again..

which life are you talking about?
mr self-righteous. so if people die, we should pretend they didn't die so life can have value in your eyes. Which state are you from?

20 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Shedysworld(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
My head is reeling with headache as a result of the heavy blast, I was very close to the park when the bomb went off...

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by idupaul: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
Alfamann:

which life are you talking about?
mr self-righteous. so if people die, we should pretend they didn't die so life can have value in your eyes. Which state are you from?

Did U see how he casualised the death of 11 people like he was narrating scores from tour of duty .. 11 down indeed .. And pls don't even reply me

16 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by idupaul: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
Shedysworld: My head is reeling with headache as a result of the heavy blast, I was very close to the park when the bomb went off...

Sorry bro .. Try and get to a hosp to get checked incase

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Odunnu: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
Oh God!
This is wicked!
Why Lord?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Orpelin: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
SG park!!!!
this is serious
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
Shedysworld: My head is reeling with headache as a result of the heavy blast, I was very close to the park when the bomb went off...

My guy, get the bleep out of kano and anywhere beyond Kaduna south.... If u ask me, these malevolent sect and their depraved belief system are bent on satisfying their bloodlust.
Please leave kano, I say this also to those posted anywhere beyond south kaduna through any nothern region.
God will protect His people.

Amnesty my foot.....

17 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by omaigala(m): 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
Now people hide under the canopy of boko haram to do evil. Well, the law of karma is always ever ready. The evil that men do, they say, L̲̅I̲̅V̲̅E̲̅S̲̅, I mean runs after them.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by austinsmat(m): 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
im not surprise because this is political plot since kwankwaso is fighting with those park people for relocation any thing can happen and my next fear is sabon gari market because the battle ground is there now since yesterday drug dealers are now sleeping in the market waiting for the gornvern for his demolition

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Valto(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2013

Breaking News / Current / Headlines | By Channels Television
60 killed, Dozens Injured In Luxurious Bus Explosion In Kano.....Over 60 passengers were killed while dozens got injured following an explosion that hit an inter-state luxurious car park in Kano State North West Nigeria.

A member of Igbo traditional council in Kano, Tobias Idika confirmed the explosion to Channels Television shortly after the blast.

According to Mr Idika “IED was kept inside the luxurious bus which was about to leave Kano to Lagos, people were frying like chicken here and you know there are over two hundred people in this bus when the two IEDs”

Another eyewitness told Channels Television that Dozens of people were injured but could not count the number of dead persons.

At the moment, no one can confirm the status of casualties in this attack as effort to contact the police or JTF was not successful as at the time of compiling this report, however residents say the area was..... http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/03/18/60-killed-dozens-injured-in-luxurious-bus-explosion-in-kano/

boko haram una no de tire .... RIP to the dead. may God give their family the fortitude to bear the loss...its well

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by idupaul: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
austinsmat: im not surprise because this is political plot since kwankwaso is fighting with those park people for relocation any thing can happen and my next fear is sabon gari market because the battle ground is there now since yesterday drug dealers are now sleeping in the market waiting for the gornvern for his demolition

What political plot ... Alqeada in the Magrib is on an onslaught to kill non believers of Islam U are saying its Kano State Govt Politics to collect park

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by PointB: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
Another black day in Nigeria's checkered history! May those who did this and their children never have peace in their lives.

55 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
The stubborn fly gets buried along with the corpse. Some Ndiigbo are way too dull for my liking.
Let us pretend they love us. No, i am too nice to be hated, please everybody and dis-please urself.
Life has no duplicate, always look after no:1.

9 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
PointB: Another black day in Nigeria's checkered history! May those who did this and the children never have peace in their lives.
Dem send children?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by PointB: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
sheyie2007:
Dem send children?

Yes and the children on those engaged in these murderous activities. They deny one or more children of peace when they rob them of their parents. So they and their children deserve no peace.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by tatosh: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
The badluck of Creek Joe cry
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by sharpshap(m): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
Its over 100 dead coz there was no survivor in a fully loaded luxury bus{GOBISON} heading to Lagos
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
Buhari boys at work. When the merger finally works, Nigeria will witness real blasts cos Tinubu will be supplying the cash. Everything must be done to discredit PDP.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
but y is it dat jonathan is so dull like dis? am sure if its obasanjo he would have get rid of dis monsters.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Bifam(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
No u guys r missing the point actually. They want amnesty but then whom r they! Cowardice if u ask me. Every man must die someday and therefore shall give full account. Shebi na one God BA?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by ZACHIE: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
Really?
was it the park or the bus? which?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by basisop(m): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
They are on killing spree. They will go on killing and killing and nothing would be done to stop them.

People ask, what are Christians still doing in the North? But you find northerners in other parts of the country.

If you can't reside in any part of Nigeria as a Nigerian, then what are we still doing together as a country?

28 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
More reason to vote GEJ 2015. All dis people did not die for nothing.

I can never allow these Murderers to be my Leaders again.

Those who kill for power never make good leaders.

48 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by CyberG: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
Odunnu: Oh God!
This is wicked!
Why Lord?

Because you (your people, Nigerians) VOTED for an incompetent bastard to lead a government that will never protect them or prosecute those that commit crimes that has now killed another 11 people. Delete "Why Lord" from that your comment because it is very misplaced for even the Lord is looking at the stupidity of MOST Nigerians and he can only ask: "WHY Nigerians?"

20 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by victorazy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
Valto: boko haram una no de tire .... RIP to the dead. may God give their family the fortitude to bear the loss...its well
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/five-killed-motorpark-bombing-kano

No call BH is MUSLEMS
Don't be surprise, dis is end time cuz Bible said it in d book of Revelation
"There will be torments from anti-christ against children of God to change their faith
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Policewoman(f): 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
Bokoharam I hail una. More BOMBS to your elbows.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by kingcobra1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
Vry bad indeed!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos / Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree / Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.