Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946970 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
You really didn't get the 'scope' initially, I believe you meant May 2014 as against May 2013 that you wrote. I guess you understand now after the clarifications from @Montmayorblanc. I would work on it when you send me the full details by email.

dclinton01:

is true, my boss was the one trying to resolve the
issue. and till now nothing have show up concerning
my stipends sir. The name company name is
Tutugbemi ventures, Ondo state. My mail id
deji.cool2001@gmail.com. Tanx sir
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
You seem to write a comment every few minutes concerning this issue. Please, learn to be patient. SURE-P GIS unit is a very small unit with much work load as it is now.
charliman2012:
IS alert still going to come this week? I have asked this question many times nw bt seems not to get reply...I even call the customer care and the man said they r goin to pay on friday bt i dont no whether he is trying to give us hope or smtin....Pls if anyone has another reply pls feel free to reply...I am almost dying.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
There is really no need for #welovepuntersmind solidarity. I'm cool with everything. I understand once in a while some persons desire to have their 15mins of fame. Lets move on. I just can't help everyone. I can only do the much that I am capable of. 1Love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by realbomax: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
@puntersmind.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dclinton01(m): 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
puntersmind:
You really didn't get the 'scope' initially, I believe you meant May 2014 as against May 2013 that you wrote. I guess you understand now after the clarifications from @Montmayorblanc. I would work on it when you send me the full details by email.

Tanx sir.
my GIS code: GI-OND-AKS-00399
e-mail: deji.cool2001@gmail.com
name: Fatunmise Ayodeji Seun
phone no: 08034147264
GIS acc no: 2067100912
Company name: Tutugbemi ventures, Akure north, Ondo state.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
[b] Some people will just come into the thread and be asking OBSOLETE questions that has been dealt with from our previous chats...If you are new to any thread, it is advisable that you take your time to read previous comments/questions/answers before asking questions and if you are waiting for puntersmind to proffer solutions to your already solved questions, you will just continue to ask till this thread gets to page 200 without response from anybody.
*For those that needs matching: There is nothing like matching if you have never been invited to attend any job fair before. I will advise you to go back to our previous chats/comments to know whether internship fair has been conducted in your state of residence or not. Be fervent in your prayers for employers to locate you and send a request to you online which you are to accept withing 5 working days or probably get details of a duly registered SURE-P firm that needs interns for puntersmind to match you.
*For those that needs re-matching, these are the set of people that have attended internship fair in their state of residence and they got matched with one firm or the other MANUALLY but the said firm or organization failed to contact them, it is either they(firms) are having problem(s) with their SURE-P account or they are not internet savvy. You are adviced to locate them and make enquiry or probably get their details for re-matching by puntersmind.
NOTE: YOU ARE ADVICED NOT TO DROP THE DETAILS OF THE FIRM IN THIS THREAD BUT CONTACT PUNTERSMIND PRIVATELY.
*For people that have registered for the past 1 year and their status is still reading "NO OPPORTUNITY YET" you are adviced to unsubscribe from the scheme and re-register to get fresh UBC (Unique Beneficiary Code).
*For new comers that want to register, Log on to[/b] www.wyesurep.gov.ng
Good luck and stay blessed!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rileyy(m): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Wch uni u grad from abeg ? Ur engliSh na BH!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
Find out the usual details needed for re-matching. Don't be lazy, read previous posts on information needed and send it by EMAIL.
dclinton01:

Tanx sir.
my GIS code: GI-OND-AKS-00399
e-mail: deji.cool2001@gmail.com
name: Fatunmise Ayodeji Seun
phone no: 08034147264
GIS acc no: 2067100912
Company name: Tutugbemi ventures, Akure north, Ondo state.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dclinton01(m): 12:14am On Jan 21, 2015
puntersmind:
Find out the usual details needed for re-matching. Don't be lazy, read previous posts on information needed and send it by EMAIL.
I have send d mail
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 12:59am On Jan 21, 2015
I have seen the mail, please read previous posts especially one by Laduna1 and send the required details.
dclinton01:

I have send d mail
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by realbomax: 2:22am On Jan 21, 2015
puntersmind:
I have seen the mail, please read previous posts especially one by Laduna1 and send the required details.
@puntersmind. u hav nt responded to my complaint up there. any chance of helping me resolving d stipend issue?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cut007: 6:06am On Jan 21, 2015
puntersmind:
Can't remember this issue. Resend the needed details. I would soon work on all the rematch/Fresh match issues received so far.
Should I resend them here (on the thread) or to your mail?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by tonzo(m): 8:58am On Jan 21, 2015
Punta help
My sister.she got rejected by her employer afTer d fair because of distance.counting on you sir.she already has a school ready to accept her.I have d employers contact

Name-ONIOVOSA AGBODOROB
State-DELTA
Course-AGRiCULTURE
Code-DEL.UDU.0035
EmaIl-bevudemana@yahoo.com
Company-saint gregory the great nursery and primary school agbarho
@punter pls help
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ifygold: 9:03am On Jan 21, 2015
@puntersmind pls am beging u to luk into my own case. Pls matched me with any financial managment in Anambra state. Name: Anyika Ifeyinwa Blessing. Code no. GI-ANA-IHI-00265. ifyanyika@gmail.com course: Banking and finance. 08062594161. God bless u
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 9:08am On Jan 21, 2015
cut007:
Should I resend them here (on the thread) or to your mail?

Such details should be sent to his mail box NOT here in the thread. Good luck!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dclinton01(m): 9:39am On Jan 21, 2015
puntersmind:
I have send details to your mail now
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by JstBrave(f): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2015
realbomax:
@puntersmind. pls dont 4get my stipend issue o. i was matched at internship fair on nov 12,2014 in osun state. my employer filled timesheet wella but i no get any alert for nov and dec stipend. pls help me out. my ubc again is GI-OSU-OSO-00816. email is mechabomax(at)gmail..com. phone no is 0,7,0,6,6,2,9,5,5,0,6. while name is
ogunwale olumuyiwa adebowale. i'd appreciate ur assistance plss

puntersmind, I am having the same issue. Got matched at the Osogbo Fair and havent been paid 2months salary (my employer has filled d timesheet for the months). What do u suggest we do?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
It's been noted
realbomax:

@puntersmind. u hav nt responded to my complaint up there. any chance of helping me resolving d stipend issue?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by realbomax: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
puntersmind:
It's been noted
thank u very much
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by nkhay(f): 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
nkhay:

@puntersmind pls kindly match me with any good firm in Abuja or Nasarawa State

i registered since march 2014, didnt get any feedback, had to re-register again this year
please i'll grately appreciate your assistance

Name - Uzor Nkiru T.
Unique Code- GI-NAS-KAR-01486
Discipline - Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
Email -tessy.uzor@gmail.com

Thanks bruv, God bless you beyond measure!

@puntersmind, pls don't 4get me when you fresh match. Thanks and God bless!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cut007: 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
puntersmind:
Can't remember this issue. Resend the needed details. I would soon work on all the rematch/Fresh match issues received so far.
I have done as requested!!! (robcyprain46@gmail.com)
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by badassnigga(m): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
puntersmind:
There is really no need for #welovepuntersmind solidarity. I'm cool with everything. I understand once in a while some persons desire to have their 15mins of fame. Lets move on. I just can't help everyone. I can only do the much that I am capable of. 1Love.

nice work bro,please i was matched to UBA abuja early last year and i have done all they requested from me but they refused to get back to me and my profile is showing accepted by employee and they keep updating my documents monthly.
meanwhile i have one sure P approved company that is ready to accept me.
please i will need your help on rematch.
thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by steveng23(m): 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Aleeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrt on point!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
steveng23:
Aleeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrt on point!!!
My broda wish alert again!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Maryspeck:
My broda wish alert again!
You too like money.....chaiii
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rileyy(m): 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
realbomax:

thank u very much
@PuntersMind shey na like this we go dey dey ? We kwara interns have been puked, we (me n other guys) working with the firm put in our all and nothing to show for it yet. Top of it all the sure-p site isn't going nymo, pls should we still be hoping and just forget about the whole thing. High hope is killing, pls respond ASAP

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rileyy(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Helenqollinz:

My dear na so me sef c am o.I'm only waiting for them to pay me so that i will stop d stuff cuz it aint helping me.
Late payment nd i work till sunday.Close late with d annoying hold up nd no extra pay.
Its high time i go learn handwork cuz this programme no b here.
We will survive, surely everybody have a story to tell. Keep your head straight
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rileyy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
puntersmind:
shey na like this we go dey dey ? We kwara interns have been puked, we (me n other guys) working with the firm put in our all and nothing to show for it yet. Top of it all the sure-p site isn't going nymo, pls should we still be hoping and just forget about the whole thing. High hope is killing, pls respond ASAP
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by steveng23(m): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Na dec. stipend just declare here oo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ideologies(m): 12:19am On Jan 22, 2015
puntersmind:
In all likelihood, the company in question is not yet approved. Easiest way to confirm their approval status would be to check if they get the "ACCESS DENIED" message once they login. Quote this comment when the company has made this simple approval status check..

Thanks, ill get back to you
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dee1wolex(m): 6:10am On Jan 22, 2015
realbomax:
@puntersmind. pls dont 4get my stipend issue o. i was matched at internship fair on nov 12,2014 in osun state. my employer filled timesheet wella but i no get any alert for nov and dec stipend. pls help me out. my ubc again is GI-OSU-OSO-00816. email is mechabomax(at)gmail..com. phone no is 0,7,0,6,6,2,9,5,5,0,6. while name is
ogunwale olumuyiwa adebowale. i'd appreciate ur assistance plss

exactly my situation. @putersmind...plz advice us on what to do plz..cos im in serious debt now due to high t-fare. Im also an osun intern matched 12th of nov..plz advice...my employer also did d right thing at the right time..thanx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aguizm(m): 8:26am On Jan 22, 2015
Please I just rounded up my NYSC. And would really love to be enrolled into the sure-p scheme.I went to the site and tried registering but it wasn't opening. Can one still apply. Please I need answers to my question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.